TEW Community Dynasty: Attempt Number 4

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i need all head bookers to pm me their passwords ASAP just in case one was mistakenly entered in GFWs turn by mistake. If somebody did this deliberately however, I would be pissed. If for some reason you entered a password for Team GFW, mistakenly or otherwise, PM me so we can get this game rolling...

No, there was a incident with me accidentally putting a password on GFW which delayed it a day and GFW are always a couple days with the save.

And on the matter of the password I apologise and the reason of why I done it was because there was no picture pack assigned and all I was thinking was the fact that we needed passwords on our saves so I went along and done it. Ayden has been informed and should have told GFW.

No, there was a incident with me accidentally putting a password on GFW which delayed it a day and GFW are always a couple days with the save.

And on the matter of the password I apologise and the reason of why I done it was because there was no picture pack assigned and all I was thinking was the fact that we needed passwords on our saves so I went along and done it. Ayden has been informed and should have told GFW.

Each team having passwords does seem sensible. Something only the team's booker (and maybe someone else if they can trust them) and the non-playing committee members would know.

Alright. After a ridiculously busy holiday season, my schedule is finally returning to normal which means I will now be enforcing the three day rule again. Let's all get this thing going again peeps (and thanks again for the patience)

In the dynasty section, TNA and HoPW have done some. I think Lucha did one also.

Thank you and I will check them out.

Edit: I actually seen the hype and commented on it on HoPW before I knew it was apart of this project. What would actually help if there was links in the beginning of this thread that directed you to the respective dynasties.

Thank you and I will check them out.

Edit: I actually seen the hype and commented on it on HoPW before I knew it was apart of this project. What would actually help if there was links in the beginning of this thread that directed you to the respective dynasties.

That is the plan once every company posts something. Still waiting on a couple

^ Ditto

Who has the file btw?

It is Luchas turn but if they haven't done anything by the end of today (in NZ so about 12 hours time) I will jump in and sim for them

That is the plan once every company posts something. Still waiting on a couple

It is Luchas turn but if they haven't done anything by the end of today (in NZ so about 12 hours time) I will jump in and sim for them

Yeah... I don't know where my team even is to be honest... Haven't seen them for a while.

Archived