TEW Community Dynasty: Attempt Number 4

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depending on the quality of write ups you want, I could probably contribute for some company. It'd probably be minimal graphics and I'm not super familiar with indy workers anymore so I could foresee me accidentally getting characters wrong.

Well if you are interested in signing up, I am sure your chosen team would help you out with rosters and such. Let me know if you are interested and what team you would like to join

Cool. Well then if you so decide, then I'll join on it.

I'll get you added. :D

Awesome! TBH I was kind of worried that since I was part of that disastrous 2004 WWE team I wouldn't be welcome.

Come to think of it, I still don't know entirely what happened with that, there was some argument on Skype I missed and everyone just hated each other afterwards.

I heard stories about what happened with that team and your name never popped up. I shall get you added now!

Also just a note, just got back after two days away, I will start the file tomorrow as I am exhausted.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smasher1311" data-cite="Smasher1311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Screw you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No thanks</p>

I felt like I needed to tell my side of the story. When I got home from the doctors yesterday, I turned my phone on to see Smash and Hawk arguing with vtech. I read the log and found out that vtech had gone behind our backs and booked with someone who was not officially part of the team yet (Stoner). Me, Smash and Warhawk then decided that if he cheated and manipulated the rules, we wanted no part of the team. Vtech was then removed from the Team

TNA chat. This morning, I found out he posted on the forum, even though he was mad I talked about it on team chat. If Ayden does not remove him from the game, we will either mutiny or start our own community dynasty where him and Stoner will be banned. We have people who support us. That is my side of the story.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess1" data-cite="lukess1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I felt like I needed to tell my side of the story. When I got home from the doctors yesterday, I turned my phone on to see Smash and Hawk arguing with vtech. I read the log and found out that vtech had gone behind our backs and booked with someone who was not officially part of the team yet (Stoner). Me, Smash and Warhawk then decided that if he cheated and manipulated the rules, we wanted no part of the team. Vtech was then removed from the Team <p> TNA chat. This morning, I found out he posted on the forum, even though he was mad I talked about it on team chat. If Ayden does not remove him from the game, we will either mutiny or start our own community dynasty where him and Stoner will be banned. We have people who support us. That is my side of the story.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/790/681/49a</span></p><p> </p><p> I've got a better idea, screw TNA entirely and let the rest of us just play the damned game.</p>

<p><strong>UPDATE</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Due to the recent dramas, some changes need to be made and after consulting with the committee (minus the two members who would've had a conflict of interest) the following solution has been agreed upon...</p><p> </p><p>

The game will be restarted. Team TNA will be taken over by Smash, Warhawk Rambo and Lukess1 and the team of Vtechguy, Stoner661 and Brian Mallon will be creating their own company. </p><p> </p><p>

I will also be making a couple of edits to the rules to make sure this doesn't happen again.</p><p> </p><p>

The new game file will be up in roughly an hour or so. Let's all start fresh and pretend this shit didn't happen.</p>

Archived