Twitch Streaming

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="majesty95" data-cite="majesty95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've considered it. What would you want to see if one were to happen? What kind of content? How often? What time of day?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd recommend starting with default database because it's the one new players would get. Perhaps for the first recording, do a guide for new players which you could then upload to YouTube?</p><p> </p><p> I'd like to see how people start off with a small org like XCC or WEFF and develop them. I'm from the UK, so if you were doing it Friday / Saturday sometime I could probably try and watch it live, if not Twitch allows you to do it recorded.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
I'm sad to say that I still haven't picked up WMMA 4 yet :( I don't know if its because we haven't seen a new version in so long or what. Obviously, I'm still kicking it around. But I haven't been moved to buy it yet. Kind of sad because it was one of my favorute games for the past two released...

• 1 year later...
I'll be streaming WMMA4 for a bit on twitch today.

https://www.twitch.tv/pauwilso

Feel free to stop in and chat.

I'll be back on twitch again today booking fights for my long term C-Verse game. Once again feel free to stop in and chat or ask any questions about the game or about how i'm booking my fights.

EDIT: If it seems like I'm not there it's because I'm trying to find a way to improve the quality of my stream.

Archived