WMMA4 Skin (Blue v1.0)

Amazing stuff! Still haven't tried this because I'm currently waiting for a new company to open up in my save :D

Give the skin a try. All you have to do is put the download into your skin folder and change the skin before you load your save. It will go on top of your current game without changing what's going on in your game.

Give the skin a try. All you have to do is put the download into your skin folder and change the skin before you load your save. It will go on top of your current game without changing what's going on in your game.

Just tried it there now. Really like it! Definitely prefer it to the original one.

Think it'd be interesting to see what WMMA4 would like like instead of World of MMA 4 above the 'TODAY'S MAJOR STORIES' section of the Internet page, that's the only slight tweak I'd like to see :)

Have you got more plans for it or is it the skin finished? :)

Great looking skin, I'm currently using it in my save game. I have a simple request though, is there any chance of you creating different color variations of the same skin?

If enough people show interest in a certain color. Which color did you want?

<p>Blue v1.5</p><p> </p><p>

1) updated internet page</p><p>

2) updated all the links associated with the office page</p><p>

2) changed all the navigation</p><p>

3) updated a lot of the lesser used pages that were previously untouched</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Blue v1.6

1) Updated the Options screen and links associated with it to match the coior scheme

2) Went through and updated the colors on a bunch of pages that I missed on 1.5

3) Minor fixes on some lines that had color bleeding.

Archived