Question About Licensing

I purchased Wrestling Spirit 3 yesterday and installed it on my desktop. Today, I downloaded and installed it on my laptop but I can't activate the license because of the obnoxious DRM the company decided to package with the game. What's worse is I can't figure out how to deactivate the license on my desktop so that I can activate my license on my laptop.

What do I need to do to deactivate a license?

Also, a suggestion for future releases, customers do not like onerous DRM like the kind packaged with WS3. No matter how good the game is (and I have enjoyed WS3 for the brief time I've played it) completely avoidable issues like this just frustrate us and cause us to think twice (or more) times before purchasing future titles. If you insist on locking down your game, let me suggest looking at the way the developers at OOTP have implemented DRM. They allow multiple activations (it's either 3 or 5, I can't remember) and there is a plainly visible deactivate button in the options. It's quick, painless, and doesn't get in the way of playing the game I purchased.

• 2 years later...

Archived