[HYPE] 2007 Real World Mod.

Currently working on a real world based 2007 mod. I just started literally like a few minutes ago. Seeing this is my first ever attempt at a mod i know it's going to take time and patience. This mod will also be eventually be released with over 300 brand new angles including backstage attacks, hypes, on-location and more.

I'm not promising anything on when it will be released because i personally don't know how long it'll take me. Me personally though i would love for it to be out either before Wrestlemania 31 or after.

If you are building this from scratch it will take you a long time to complete but I will be anticipating this as well.

Yes. This is being built from the ground up so i know it'll take a while. So far I've finished adding a few companies (WWE, TNA, ROH & PWG) I realize it's going to be a big task but that makes me want to try and put my best effort into it.

Also quick question for anybody out there would anybody be willing to beta test play this mod before the actual release just so i can figure out any fixes that need to be done before the release? Beta stage won't be out for a while but just giving anybody heads up before so i'll know if anybody would be interested in beta testing.

<p>Still working on this mod but it's taking me a long time due to being high school (senior year) and basketball practice, not really having a lot of time to focus on this game and modding.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Progress so far though.</p><p>

Promotions that I've completed are WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, WSX and Dragon Gate.</p><p> </p><p>

My plans to release this before Wrestlemania 31 are most likely dead but i'm still going to try and get this out soon as possible.</p>

Archived