WeidtGDR Broadcasters Database (RELEASE)

A few years ago WeidtGDR (i think that was his name) made a whole bunch of fictional broadcasters for WMMA3. Basically it was to make sure that every sized company could broadcast in any area and nothing was "locked out". Here is an updated database of that stuff optimized for WMMA4. Full credit for all creations still goes to him, all I've done is go through and set up the broadcasters minimum requirements to work with the new game. Figured other people might find this super useful as well. Let me know if there are any issues you come across.

UPDATE: I found a small issue which I've fixed. 1.1 Link has been updated!

1.1 DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?5mhc1b3piis92a5

Includes

96 PPV Carriers

96 Subscription Carriers

192 Advertising Carriers

for a total of 384 Broadcasters covering all areas and sizes

Pictures included, also credit to WeidtGDR I believe. This really isn't about me trying to take credit for anything, just hoping that other people will be able to use these in the new game as well. Enjoy!

Just a heads up in case you missed it, I posted an updated version right before you replied. I've now fixed it so that even if you have 0 popularity in a region you can still get a tv deal with their lowest level broadcasters to start building a market.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived