Please View This, GDS Staff

Speaking as the mod who issued the ban, I've started to get extremely weary of dealing with the same handful of posters in the middle of almost every squabble on the forums. Today's postings broke almost every GDS rule there was and I almost decided to ban a bunch of posters as a result.

Unlike verbal words, you have to take time to write out responses on here. Use that time to not be reactionary, to take a deep breath and ultimately realise that everything on this forum should be fun. When mods have to take time to step in and deal with people arguing, we have to deal with it and it makes the entire site less fun for us. I try to let things slide, to let heat between people generally dissipate and hope that people can work through it.... but it has seemed that lately people are just baiting each other into arguments and responding badly.

I won't delete your new account Luke, but if I see another outburst like that on the forum, I will end up banning you and everyone else involved. Whether it be outright breaking the GDS rules or just trolling/baiting people into arguments.

Speaking as the mod who issued the ban, I've started to get extremely weary of dealing with the same handful of posters in the middle of almost every squabble on the forums. Today's postings broke almost every GDS rule there was and I almost decided to ban a bunch of posters as a result.

Unlike verbal words, you have to take time to write out responses on here. Use that time to not be reactionary, to take a deep breath and ultimately realise that everything on this forum should be fun. When mods have to take time to step in and deal with people arguing, we have to deal with it and it makes the entire site less fun for us. I try to let things slide, to let heat between people generally dissipate and hope that people can work through it.... but it has seemed that lately people are just baiting each other into arguments and responding badly.

I won't delete your new account Luke, but if I see another outburst like that on the forum, I will end up banning you and everyone else involved. Whether it be outright breaking the GDS rules or just trolling/baiting people into arguments.

I would appreciate it greatly if you unbanned my other account. It has all my info and prediction scores and dynasties on it, and I don't feel like starting over. I would be ok if you didn't to.

Archived