WWE15 Universe: As Interactive As It Gets!!

Greetings fellow diary writers and readers, my name is Scott and welcome to my very first Wrestling Diary both on this forum, and made public, available for others to comment and critique upon. I have been an on-again, off again wrestling fan since the 97/98’ Monday Night Wars and upon purchasing the varying promotions’ video games on separate different platforms throughout the years I have found myself at one point or another dabbling and documenting my fantasy booking in each.

In each case, I have found myself often documenting approx. 3 months of the promotion before life more-often than not gets in the way and the diary is either stalled, abandoned or lost completely.

I have found myself inspired by the work of the countless contributors to this forum; whether they have posted three or three thousand diary entries, to contribute somehow and am motivated to create and complete at least a fictional 12 months’ worth of entries.

To set my diary apart and make for hopeful engaging reading, I intend to make it as interactive as possible; naturally predications, suggestions, comments and critiques are encouraged but I invite you to also review the show by awarding an “MVP of the Show” and mark the Raw and Smackdown brands shows out of 10; which subsequently will create a graph for all to view which General Manager appears to be booking the better program. Reader(s) with the largest amount of correct predictions at the end of each fictional month will be awarded with the opportunity to affect the Universe by choosing from a range of debuting talent, future face/heel turns, stable names etc.

This years’ roster has been assembled from those included within the WWE2K15 video game (with some instantly noticeable valet additions), and for all intensive purposes we consider the roster within to be alive, healthy and available to compete on a regular basis.

I warmly welcome you to my first Diary on this forum and hope you enjoy following along the wild road ahead as much as I shall enjoy detailing every aspect of my WWE Universe, thanks to the roster made available by WWE2K15.

Enjoy,

Scott[/size]

Current Raw General Manager

Eric Bischoff

Current Raw Roster

Batista

Big E. Langston

Booker T

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

Christian

Curtis Axel

Darren Young

Titus O’Neill

Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns

Dolph Ziggler

Fandango

John Cena

Kane w/ Paul Bearer

Kevin Nash

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Randy Orton

Ron Killings

Ryback

Santino Marella

Sheamus

Shawn Michaels

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin

Triple H

Ric Flair

Divas Division:

Paige

AJ Lee

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Summer Rae

Tamina Snuka

Naomi

Cameron

Natalya

NXT “Top Prospect” Graduating Class

Adrian Neville

Corey Graves / Ariel

Adam Rose w/ Talia

Smackdown General Manager:

Theodore Long

Current Smackdown Roster:

Alberto Del Rio

“Bad News” Wade Barrett

Jack Swagger

“Big Show” Paul Wight

“The American Bad Ass” The Undertaker

Antonio Cesaro w/ Bobby “The Brain” Heenan

Chris Jericho

Cody Rhodes

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Erick Rowan

Luke Harper

Goldust

Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso

Justin Gabriel w/ Eva Marie

Mike “The Miz” Mizanin w/ The Mean Street Posse

Rey Mysterio

Rob Van Dam

The Rock

Tyson Kidd

The Ultimate Warrior

Edge

Xavier Woods

Lord William Regal

Hulk Hogan

JBL

Bam Bam Bigelow

Diamond Dallas Page

Sid Vicious

NXT “Top Prospect” Graduating Class

Bo Dallas

Alexander Rusev w/ Lana

Sami Zayn

Monday Night RAW comes to you on January 5th 2015 from Corpus Christi, Texas for the FIRST telecast of 2015!!!

Following the chaotic New Year’s Revolution pay-per-view on Sunday December 28th in which both The Hart Foundation 2.0 AND the New World Order factions lost separate bouts and were forced to immediately leave the WWE Universe, RAW’s General Manager and N.W.O leader Eric Bischoff will learn his fate when he stands toe to toe with the WWE Chairman Vince McMahon!!! Will Bischoff keep his job or will he too be forced to leave the WWE Universe? Will there be a new GM? Who could it be?!

Already signed;

Ron “The Truth” Killings w/ Sasha Banks defends his WWE United States Championship against Fandango w/ Summer Rae

The inaugural “NXT 2014 Top Prospect Tournament” will commence when graduates Adam Rose w/ Talia and Corey Graves w/ Ariel lock horns with NXT Head Trainer Bill Demott officiating all the action!

WWE Divas Championship Match: AJ Lee defends against Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella

Sheamus v. Santino Marella v. Ryback v. Big E. Langston in a Fatal Four Way Match

Booker T will have to compete in a #1 Contender’s Match for the right to meet Triple H for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view!! Who could his opponent be?

6 Points Up On Offer For Correct Answers on This Week’s Raw!!

Don’t forget people that once the diary entry is up, tell us whom you thought was the programs “MVP of the Show” and voice your opinion to the program’s GM by rating the show on the scale of;

- Poor

- Lackluster

- Enjoyable

- Fantastic

Who should be pushed? Who should be demoted? What are you liking/dis-liking? Make yourselves heard – it’s as interactive as it gets!!

***Due to detail in reports please be patient as they do take time to write up. I’ll endeavour to complete a show a week or so. Thanks in advance***

Ron “The Truth” Killings w/ Sasha Banks defends his WWE United States Championship against Fandango w/ Summer Rae

The inaugural “NXT 2014 Top Prospect Tournament” will commence when graduates Adam Rose w/ Talia and Corey Graves w/ Ariel lock horns with NXT Head Trainer Bill Demott officiating all the action!

Sheamus v. Santino Marella v. Ryback v. Big E. Langston in a Fatal Four Way Match

Booker T will have to compete in a #1 Contender’s Match for the right to meet Triple H for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view!! Who could his opponent be? Randy Orton

Booker T will have to compete in a #1 Contender’s Match for the right to meet Triple H for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view!! Who could his opponent be? I'm going to go long ball and say Batista.

Archived