Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments:

Tables Match

The Ascension vs. The Dudley Boys

Comments:

WWE Diva's Title Match

Nikki Bella defends vs. Paige

Comments:

If Dean Ambrose Wins, He Faces Bad News Barrett At WrestleMania For The Intercontinental Title

Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments:

WWE United States Title Match

Rusev defends vs. John Cena

Comments:

#1 Contenders Match

Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs: ROMAN IS A WANK PHEASANT!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Jericho vs. Jack Swagger

Comments: Cheap win to keep the feud going

WWE World Tag Team Titles Match

The Usos defend vs. The Brass Ring Club

Comments:

Finn Balor vs. Rob Van Dam

Comments:

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments: Stardust should have won IRL

Tables Match

Comments:

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments:

If Dean Ambrose Wins, He Faces Bad News Barrett At WrestleMania For The Intercontinental Title

Comments:

Comments:

#1 Contenders Match

Comments: Go Bryan!

Fun Fan Signs: If Reigns wins we RIOT!

Roman likes Roosters!

Fear the beard!

Comments On Previous Show:

Comments: Even with this feud, I still feel Swagger is Ice Cold, while heel Jericho is refreshing

Comments: The Usos are stale in my eyes

Comments: By DQ

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments: Goldust brings this one to mania

Tables Match

Comments: Hate the Ascension

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments: Not yet

Comments: Poor Harper

Comments: Again, Not yet

#1 Contenders Match

Comments: ... Please?

Fun Fan Signs: Stardust is not Cody Rhodes, but Rellik is Killer spelt backwards

Stardust vs. Goldust

Tables Match

WWE Diva's Title Match

#1 Contenders Match

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments:

Tables Match

Comments:

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

#1 Contenders Match

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments:

Tables Match

Comments:

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

#1 Contenders Match

Comments: DRAW

Fun Fan Signs: Roman Empire's fall eventually!

ME LIKE WOMAN WEIGNS!

Comments On Previous Show: (I actually don't mind Reigns :p)

Prediction Listing

Comments: Please do not let Swagger win!!

Comments: Hopefully they pick up the titles if not please be at Wrestlemania

Comments: Interesting match; pity RVD wasn't about 10 years younger

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments: A no contest would be nice here or DQ so we finally get the Cody/Goldust ending at Wrestlemania but going to say Stardust...to build for Mania

Tables Match

The Ascension vs The Dudley Boys

Comments: As much I want to see Dudleyz win; I think it would be better for Ascension in the long run

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments: Paige by DQ or no contest to build for mania.

Comments: Ambrose would make a good IC Champion

Comments: No more super cena :)

#1 Contenders Match

Comments: I'm going to go for Reigns but wouldn't surprise me to see Bryan win

Fun Fan Signs: Cody Dust rules, YES!! YES!! YES!! Reigns NO!!! NO!! NO!!

Comments On Previous Show: Really enjoyed

Comments: I feel like I'm going to be saying this a lot, but I see a lot of heels winning tonight in order to set up a rematch at WrestleMania. This is one of them, and I shall refer back to it often.

Comments: The Usos are the only "dynasty" in the WWE tag team division, and as such they retain here.

Comments: Well he's not a heel, but I refer to #1 on this one. RVD wins here so that Finn gets his win and a "WrestleMania moment" by beating Van Dam next month.

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments: Refer to #1.... PLEASE don't just drop this feud before giving the brothers the WM match they deserve!

Tables Match

Comments: Love or hate the Ascension, they can be built up to a very good heel team. You can't get use out of the Dudleys like you can Viktor and Konnor, so they go over here.

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments: My Gawd I want to see this go the other way, but I refer to #1.

Comments: Nice set up for another WM match.

Comments: Refer to #1.

#1 Contenders Match

Comments: Roman gotta look strong.

Fun Fan Signs:

Bend over and Sting will find somewhere for his bat to go... I'm talking to Stephanie!

Comments On Previous Show: Very WWE of you to hype RVD's re-debut for weeks, just to have him lose his first big match ;)Was really amused by Rock's STAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIING, and I think it's underrated how good you do at immersion by making sure to point out that we can all see Fastlane for $9.99 on the WWE Network. It's all about the little touches.

Comments: I'm all up for another Swagger push, but I think that Y2J will have a bigger fish to fry at WrestleMania, and that fish will get the rub.

Comments: Cesaro and Kidd need to move on to bigger things.

Comments: Finn's gettin' one hell of a rub, man.

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments: Come back, Cody :(

Tables Match

Comments: The Ascension goes over and moves on to face The Usos on RAW to win the titles and Demolition at WrestleMania to lose the titles. On my perfect world they would. But please...Ascension vs. Demolition. If they aren't on the mod, import them because I want to see the gold that you can strike with this feud so much.

WWE Diva's Title Match

Comments: Nikki loses the silver at a bigger stage.

Comments: Easiest pick of the night.

Comments: Since WWE did it, I can't see you not wanting to give Rusev a win here, but I hope it IS clean.

#1 Contenders Match

Comments: Bryan's only a rock on Reigns' path.

Fun Fan Signs: D-VON! GET DEMOLITION!

''We'' Will not Riot!

DEMOLITION VS. THE DESCENSION AT WRESTLEMANIA, BOOK IT!

RVD's so high Khali can't reach him!

WHEN THEY SAY USE, WE ALL SAY OOOOOOH CESARO SWING!

The Good, The Bad and The Beard!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PromotionWarsWebsite.jpg

WHO IS BRAY WYATT CALLING OUT AT FAST LANE?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrayWyatt.jpg

One of the talks of the WWE Universe right now is Bray Wyatt an those eerie promos where he seems to be calling someone out to meet him at Fast Lane. The prevailing thought in the WWE Universe right now is that this will see the return of The Undertaker. While a Bray Wyatt/Undertaker match at WrestleMania should be good, let's have a look at some other characters that Bray Wyatt might be calling out instead of The Undertaker.

Papa Shango:
This character has not been seen on WWE television in quite some time. But he definitely fits the mold of someone in control of the supernatural. This practitioner of Voodoo was once an awe-inspiring character back in the years preceding the Attitude era. He actually made the Ultimate Warrior puke on television! Could Bray Wyatt want this power for himself?

Kevin Sullivan:
Here is an interesting wrestler who has been in almost every major promotion. This is a man who recognized that he was a Satanist and he took that to the extreme. If you want to talk about the Devil's right hand man, that may have been Kevin Sullivan. He seemed more like a psychotic killer than anything else, rather than a Supernatural being. However, Sullivan's promos were enough to scare anyone away from coming close to him.

Boogeyman:
We saw this guy make his brief return at the Royal Rumble this year. What is scarier to little kids than the Boogeyman that might be hiding in your closet or under your bed? With his red mood lighting whenever he comes out, maybe he has a closer connection to the Devil than anyone might have thought before.

Kane:
Of course, everyone knows that this man is the Devil's Favorite Demon. Just ask him and he'll tell you. He recently was fired from The Authority and retrieved his mask. Could we be seeing the return of the evil Kane? Could this be the man that Bray Wyatt is coming after and wants to find him?

Do you have any favorites that you think might be who Bray Wyatt is talking about? Please feel free to leave your comments.

TAGS:
#BrayWyatt – #WWE – #FastLane

<hr color="black">

© 2015 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars

Comments On Previous Show: (I actually don't mind Reigns :p)

I am one of those people that don't mind Roman Reigns either. Though I like him better as a heel IRL. He can still do a great job in the ring as a face and the Royal Rumble Champion. Thank you for the comment and the predictions!

Comments: Interesting match; pity RVD wasn't about 10 years younger

Comments On Previous Show: Really enjoyed

I am glad that you really enjoyed the last show. May I ask if there was anything that you liked in particular about the show? And I agree about RVD. If he was ten years ago, a match between he and Finn Balor would be absolutely amazing.

Stardust vs. Goldust

Comments: Refer to #1.... PLEASE don't just drop this feud before giving the brothers the WM match they deserve!

Comments On Previous Show: Very WWE of you to hype RVD's re-debut for weeks, just to have him lose his first big match ;)Was really amused by Rock's STAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIING, and I think it's underrated how good you do at immersion by making sure to point out that we can all see Fastlane for $9.99 on the WWE Network. It's all about the little touches.

I was definitely confused by the fact that WWE dropped the Stardust/Goldust feud before WrestleMania in real life. It definitely seems like a feud that has some legs.

Yeah, RVD losing his first big match was not a great thing but I figured he could have a great match with Bad News Barrett. The whole SSSTTTAAALLLLLLIIINNNGGG thing I got from an e-federation that was based on IRL characters. Someone had The Rock and that would be typed whenever he went for the People's Elbow.

I am so glad that the immersion thing is working. I am big on that, on making things seem as realistic as possible. There's going to be a thing or two that's not realistic i.e. my use of The Rock. But I do try to make the little things work.

Comments: Finn's gettin' one hell of a rub, man.

Tables Match

Comments: The Ascension goes over and moves on to face The Usos on RAW to win the titles and Demolition at WrestleMania to lose the titles. On my perfect world they would. But please...Ascension vs. Demolition. If they aren't on the mod, import them because I want to see the gold that you can strike with this feud so much.

He's calling the Smasher's favorite demons. Of course, everybody knows who they are. ;)

Finn Balor and The Ascension are three guys that I definitely believe are the future of the WWE. And in my mind the future looks bright right now. I would love to see a match between The Ascension and an in-their-prime Demolition team. I actually met Barry Darsow(aka Smash) in real life. A nice guy. I wrestled with his son on an amateur team. :)

Thank you to everyone for the predictions so far. This show might take me awhile to get written. It's going to be a long one and for good reason. I may end up having to break it up into two parts.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/WWEFastLane.jpg

WWE FAST LANE!

Sunday Week 4 February 2015

Attendance: 11,411

Overall Rating: B

PPV Buyrate: 7.48

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ChrisJericho.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JackSwagger.jpg

[WWE Fast Lane opens with Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler welcoming everyone to the program during the entrance of Jack Swagger down to the ring. We are kicking off Fast Lane right with some action inside the ring as Jack Swagger takes on Chris Jericho. These two wrestlers are very good and it shows in the first few minutes of the match as neither man gains a distinct advantage. It isn't until Swagger catches Jericho with a big boot that he gains an advantage. He lifts Jericho and shows some strength as he brings Jericho over with a gutwrench suplex. Afterwards, he stands up, places his hand over his heart and calls out 'We The People!' Jericho rolls out of the ring and Swagger quickly joins him out there. The two men exchange punches until Jericho Irish whips Swagger into the steel steps. Jericho rolls Swagger back in the ring and then climbs on the apron. He watches Swagger get to his feet and then springboards off the top rope with a flying forearm smash! Jericho is quickly to his feet and he goes for the Walls Of Jericho but Swagger gets to the ropes before the hold can be put on. Jericho lifts Swagger and catches him with a knee to the gut before lifting him up -- sling-shot power bomb! Jericho holds the shoulders of Swagger on the mat: One, Two, Kickout! Jericho yells at this Memphis crowd, getting boos in return. Jericho continues his control until around the eleven minute mark when he goes for the Lionsault. Swagger gets the knees up and Jericho crashes into them, leaving both men on the mat.]

[both men are slow to get up and begin exchanging punches in the center of the ring. The crowd cheers every punch Swagger throws and boos every punch Jericho throws. Swagger begins throwing two punches in a row! Then three! The crowd cheers as Swagger moves into his comeback. Swagger takes down Jericho with a clothesline and then another. Swagger slides behind Jericho and wraps him around the waist -- German Suplex by the All-American American! Swagger picks up Jericho and lifts him on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up with Y2J slowly, taking his time due to the beating he took earlier in the match. Swagger hooks Jericho in a front facelock -- Superplex! Swagger connects with the superplex, leaving both men down on the mat. Swagger slowly rolls into a cover: One, Two, Shoulder Up! Jericho manages to get that shoulder up! Both men are slow to get to their feet. Swagger goes for a Spinebuster but Jericho lands on his feet. Jericho goes for the Codebreaker but it's blocked by Swagger! Swagger catches Jericho around the waist -- belly-to-belly suplex! He runs toward the turnbuckle and climbs up -- Swagger Bomb -- right into the knees of Jericho! Jericho rolls Swagger up, placing his feet on the ropes for added leverage: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Chris Jericho (Via Pinfall @ 17:01)

Match Rating: B-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/ByronSaxton.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

[The crowd has booed the victory by Chris Jericho but when we head to the backstage area, the crowd cheers the showing of Daniel Bryan. Bryan is backstage with Byron Saxton. Saxton asks Daniel Bryan about his match tonight with Roman Reigns. Bryan says that he is still reeling a little bit from what happened on Smackdown this past Thursday night. He says that Roman Reigns attacked him unprovoked. He says that tonight there won't be any coming after him after he's already had a match. It's going to be one on one and will the best man win? Well, let's ask the fans here in Memphis! WWE Universe, do YOU think that Daniel Bryan is going to win tonight? YES! YES! YES! The YES chant is loud inside the arena as Daniel Bryan leads the fans from the Titan-Tron. Daniel Bryan says that tonight he cashes his ticket to WrestleMania!]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEWorldTagTeam.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JeyUso.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JimmyUso.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Cesaro.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TysonKidd.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Natalya_M.jpg

[Our second match this evening is for the WWE World Tag Team titles as The Brass Ring Club takes on The Usos. The Usos take the early advantage on Tyson Kidd with slams and kicks. Jimmy Uso brings Tyson Kidd down with a twisting lariat from the corner. Kidd quickly tags in Cesaro. Cesaro knocks Jimmy back into a corner with a couple of European Uppercuts. The Swiss Superman takes control of this match, bringing Jimmy over with a bridging German Suplex, scoring a two count before it's broken up by Jey. Cesaro tags in Tyson Kidd and Kidd brings Jimmy Uso over with a brainbuster. He goes for a springboard moonsault but Jimmy rolls out of the way and Kidd crashes into the mat. Jimmy makes the hot tag to Jey Uso and Jey brings Kidd up and down with a Samoan drop! Kidd rolls out of the ring but that doesn't mean he's safe. Cesaro checks on his partner as Jimmy enters the ring with his partner. The Usos catch The Brass Ring Club with stereo dives over the top rope! The match returns to the ring where The Usos catch Kidd with a double Superkick and Jey heads to the top turnbuckle. He perches for a moment and then leaps with a splash but Kidd avoids the splash! Kidd rolls over and tags in Cesaro. Cesaro catches Jey with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He grabs the legs of Jey and a sign goes up in the crowd: 'WHEN THEY SAY USE, WE ALL SAY OOOOOOH CESARO SWING!' Cesaro goes into the Cesaro Swing, ending with a Tyson Kidd dropkick to the head! Kidd knocks Jimmy off the apron and Cesaro hooks Jey -- Neutralizer! Cesaro makes the cover: One, Two, Three! We have new WWE World Tag Team Champions!]

Winners: The Brass Ring Club (Via Pinfall @ 12:38)

Match Rating: C

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/FinnBalor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RobVanDam.jpg

[We transition into the third match of the night, featuring two high flying wrestlers in Finn Balor and Rob Van Dam. Balor comes out without his demon makeup on and seems very calm as he steps into the ring across from RVD. The first two minutes of the match go back and forth between these two top wrestlers with neither sustaining a distinct advantage. RVD thrusts a kick toward Balor but Balor catches it and RVD transitions it into a mule kick, knocking Balor down and out of the ring. RVD bounces off the ropes -- running suicide dive to Balor outside the ring! RVD stands over top of Balor and does the double thumb point to some cheers from the crowd. RVD re-enters the ring and Balor rolls along outside the ring, sliding underneath the ring. During this time, a sign is shown in the background, reading: 'RVD's so high Khali can't reach him!' RVD looks confused, cutting off the count as Balor remains underneath the ring. When Balor finally comes back out, he is in full demon regalia. The Irish wrestler enters the ring and goes right after RVD with some vicious kicks. The demon has come out in Finn Balor. Balor lifts RVD onto his shoulders and then transitions into a double knee gutbuster for a two count. Balor rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair, sliding back in. The referee warns Balor not to use the chair but it comes crashing over the back of Rob Van Dam! The referee immediately calls for the bell.]

Winner: Rob Van Dam (Via Disqualification @ 8:05)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RobVanDam.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/FinnBalor_D.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Sheamus.jpg

[The demon in Finn Balor has come out and he shows it here as he continues to hit Rob Van Dam with chair shots across the back. With RVD laid out, Balor mocks him by doing the double thumb point. Then Balor heads to the top turnbuckle. Could he be calling for his Coup de Grâce? We might not know as 'Hellfire' begins to play. The crowd cheers the return of Sheamus! The Celtic Warrior comes running to the ring and slides inside, standing between Finn Balor and Rob Van Dam. Sheamus is holding off Balor as he checks on the status of RVD. Sheamus helps RVD to his feet and then shoves him backward -- Brogue Kick! The Brogue Kick brings RVD to the mat and Balor flies off the top turnbuckle -- Coup de Grâce! Boos echo through the crowd as Sheamus and Balor shake hands. They each put a couple of boots to the form of Rob Van Dam before exiting the ring. They move to the back together as officials check on the Whole Dam Show.]

COMING NEXT!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Stardust.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Goldust.jpg

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Stardust.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Goldust.jpg

Stardust vs. Goldust

[Two brothers step into the ring for our next match as Stardust meets his brother Goldust in the middle of the ring. Stardust starts things off with a slap and Goldust retaliates with a punch! The two men exchange punches immediately in the ring. Goldust starts to get the advantage, knocking his brother down with a Bionic Elbow! Stardust pops back up and Goldust catches him with a scoop powerslam for a two count! Goldust yanks up Stardust and sends him to the ropes -- Stardust ducks a clothesline but Goldust comes running at his brother and clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor! As Stardust lands outside the ring, the camera shows a sign behind him reading: 'Stardust is not Cody Rhodes, but Rellik is Killer spelt backwards!' Goldust joins his brother outside the ring and slams him head-first into the barricade. Stardust fires with a back elbow and grabs Goldust, ramming him back-first into the ring apron. Stardust tosses Goldust back in the ring, yelling at some fans that begin a 'Cody' chant! Stardust slides inside and catches his brother with a Disaster Kick for a two count on Goldust. Stardust hisses at the crowd and another 'Cody' chant. A sign goes up, reading: 'Cody Dust rules!' The match moves back outside the ring with Stardust in control. He sends his brother into the steel steps and then brings him to the ramp down to the ring. Stardust hooks his brother -- Dark Matter on the ramp! The crowd boos and Stardust rolls into the ring. The referee continues to count and then calls for the bell. Stardust will beat his brother by count out!]

Winner: Stardust (Via Count Out @ 10:20)

Match Rating: C+

COMING NEXT!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Konnor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Viktor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BubbaRayDudley.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DVonDudley.jpg

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Konnor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Viktor.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BubbaRayDudley.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DVonDudley.jpg

Tables Match

[We recently saw the return of The Dudley Boys to the WWE and this did not sit well with The Ascension. Tables are now littering the ringside area for this tables match. It is tornado style rules and you must eliminate both members of the opposing team to pick up a victory. As one would expect, this match is not exactly the most technical of contests. We see both teams utilizing a lot of a punch and kick offense. Early on in the bout, Konnor is sent outside the ring and Viktor is left with both members of the Dudley Boys. The Dudleys bring Viktor to the mat and Bubba Ray grabs him by the legs as D-Von heads to the top turnbuckle -- The Whassup headbutt connects on Viktor! Konnor soon returns to the ring and we have several spots where it looks like someone might go through a table but their partner moves the table out of the way. The Dudleys get control again and this time it is Viktor that is sent outside the ring. Bubba Ray hits D-Von and yells for D-Von to get the tables! The crowd cheers as D-Von exits the ring and slides a table inside. The table is set up and D-Von waits for Konnor to rise to his feet -- 3D through the table! Konnor is eliminated! Now, Viktor is in a handicap match with The Dudley Boys! Viktor enters the ring and brings down both Dudleys with a double clothesline! He quickly picks up D-Von Dudley and hooks him with a double underhook -- Double Underhook Power Bomb through a table! D-Von Dudley is eliminated!! This leaves us one on one with Bubba Ray Dudley and Viktor! Konnor is just now pulling himself up as Viktor brings down Bubba Ray with a clothesline. They set up for the Fall Of Man but Bubba Ray ducks out of the way! Bubba Ray clotheslines Konnor over the top rope. He turns to Viktor and begins punching him before making the hook 'em horns symbol -- bionic elbow! Bubba Ray plays to the crowd as a couple of signs are raised, including: 'D-VON! GET DEMOLITION!' and 'DEMOLITION VS. THE DESCENSION AT WRESTLEMANIA, BOOK IT!' Bubba Ray sets up a table in the center of the ring but Viktor catches him with a clothesline. Viktor sets up Bubba Ray with a double underhook but Bubba Ray reverses it, lifting Viktor in a back body drop -- through the table! The bell sounds as Viktor crashed through the table! The Dudley Boys with a big win in their return to pay-per-view!]

Winners: The Dudley Boys (Via Table Breakage @ 9:23)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrayWyatt.jpg

[When the ring is cleared, the arena goes dark and Gregorian chanting begins sounding. The Undertaker's druids walk out with torches, lining up the ramp to ringside. Two more druids push a casket down toward the ringside area, leaving it at ringside before walking away to join the other druids. These seem much larger than the other druids that are there. The casket opens, revealing Bray Wyatt lying inside. The crowd here in Memphis is shocked to see him as he laughs and says that the first time he saw 'him' he was afraid. He was scared. But now, now this man is just like everyone else. He is mortal, weak and broken. He is a shell of what he once was. But now it is time for him to come home. Wyatt says his mission is clear. He says that he doesn't fear this person anymore. He is pain and he is suffering. He is the new Face of Fear. He says that at WrestleMania, he will claim the soul of The Undertaker. Wyatt laughs that eerie laugh but suddenly the bells begin to toll in the background and the lights go out again. The 'fireflies' have their cell phones up. A spotlight shines on the ramp leading down to the ring to show the two druids that pushed the casket down to ringside. The druid robes are removed...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Undertaker.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Kane_Mask.jpg

[...to reveal The Undertaker and Kane! Wyatt seems surprised at this as he remains inside the casket. The Brothers Of Destruction stare at Bray Wyatt. The Undertaker slowly raises his right hand and then drags his thumb across his throat menacingly. The Undertaker looks up toward the WrestleMania sign and then down toward Bray Wyatt. He looks to the WrestleMania sign and then to Bray Wyatt again. The Undertaker's voice booms over the P.A. system, giving the words that Bray Wyatt would not want to hear. He tells Wyatt that at WrestleMania, he will Rest...In...Peace. Smoke billows up from the grounds as thunder sounds within the arena. Lightning strikes along the Titan-Tron and a loud crack of thunder reverberates through the arena. When this happens, all of the Druids fall to the ground, seemingly dead for betraying their Master. The lights turn off again. When they return, The Undertaker, Kane and the druids are all gone. This leaves Bray Wyatt alone inside the casket. Wyatt exits the casket and walks toward the back, laughing and smiling the entire time.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEDivas.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/NikkiBella.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Paige.jpg

WWE Diva's Title Match

[A definite cool-down match here as we have our Diva's contest for the WWE Diva's title. The contest is fairly good considering it is a Diva's contest and considering the focus on what just happened with Bray Wyatt/The Undertaker/Kane. Both of the Diva's maintain some control early on in the contest with it truly being an open match. Bella scores an early near-fall following a snapmare and rolling neck-snap combination. Bella continues her control over Paige, tossing her outside the ring where her sister is waiting. Brie tosses Paige into the barricade and then back inside the ring. Nikki catches Paige with an Alabama Slam for a two count. Nikki pulls up Paige and sends her to the ropes -- dropkick -- misses! Nikki lands hard on the mat. Paige with a jackknife pin that scores a two count. She waits for Nikki to get to her feet -- superkick! She yells to Nikki that this is her house and then knocks Brie off the apron! Paige moves in to Nikki and pulls her up, Nikki with a small package, hooking the trunks: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Paige quickly moves in and catches Nikki -- Paige Turner! Paige hits the Paige Turner on Nikki Bella! Paige makes the cover: One, Two, Three! We have a new WWE Diva's Champion!]

Winner: Paige (Via Pinfall @ 9:06)

Match Rating: D+

COMING NEXT!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/LukeHarper.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DeanAmbrose.jpg

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/LukeHarper.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DeanAmbrose.jpg

[if The Lunatic Fringe wins this contest, he gets an Intercontinental title shot at WrestleMania against Bad News Barrett! The match is a definite brawl between these two hard-hitting wrestlers. Harper gains an early advantage, striking Ambrose with a hard European Uppercut and then bringing him down to the mat with a sit-out power bomb that scores a two count! Harper rolls Ambrose out of the ring where Bad News Barrett stands over him. The referee warns Barrett not to interfere and Barrett backs off, not wanting to face Ambrose at WrestleMania. Ambrose makes his way back into the ring and Harper pulls him up and shoves him toward the ropes -- Ambrose bounces off the ropes and comes back with a clothesline! Ambrose shoves Harper to the turnbuckle and begins throwing punches and chops to the chest of the large former Wyatt Family member. The Lunatic Fringe takes down Harper with a double-leg takedown, throwing punches to the head. The referee forces Ambrose to back off, threatening him with a disqualification! Both men get to their feet and, later on, around the nine minute mark, Harper goes for the Discus Clothesline but Ambrose ducks! Ambrose catches Harper with a kick to the gut -- Dirty Deeds! The Double Underhook DDT brings Harper to the mat. Ambrose makes the cover: One, Two, Three! Dean Ambrose is heading to WrestleMania!]

Winner: Dean Ambrose (Via Pinfall @ 9:37)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TripleH.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Sting.jpg

[The crowd rises to their feet in boos as 'King Of Kings' begins to play. Out from the back, wearing jeans and a shirt is the leader of The Authority here in the WWE Triple H! Hunter walks down to the ring and steps inside with a microphone in hand. He tells them to kill the music because he wants to get right down to things right here and right now. He says that he stands here tonight as the King Of Kings and now he is waiting for that coward Sting to come out here and come face-to-face with him. Hunter leans back in a corner and the lights dim as 'Out From The Shadows' begins to play and out comes Sting! The crowd cheers for Sting as he walks to the ring and steps inside, coming face-to-face with Triple H. Hunter says that he knows why Sting has come to the WWE. He says that Sting was a loyal soldier but he backed the wrong horse. Triple H says that Sting went down with the ship and he can respect that but that his legacy is putting Sting's legacy out of business. Hunter says, however, that the two of them can do some business if Sting decides to walk out and leave the WWE as an in-ring competitor. Hunter says that if Sting can do that, there is a place waiting for him in the Hall Of Fame. But if Sting is stupid enough not to walk away then he will be erased from sports entertainment history forever. Triple H says that the choice is his but he won't wait long. Sting just stands there quietly staring a hole through The Game. Triple H shakes his head and then tries a cheap shot on Sting but Sting fires back! Hunter strikes Sting with the microphone and then puts the boots to him before exiting the ring and getting the sledgehammer from underneath the ring. Triple H slides back in the ring but Sting has a baseball bat and he puts it against the chin of Triple H, holding him off.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BigShow.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/SethRollins.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JamieNoble.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JoeyMercury.jpg

[From the back comes the new Director Of Operations Big Show, Seth Rollins, Jaime Noble and Joey Mercury. Show has a microphone and says that as the new Director Of Operations he cannot stand idly in the back and watch this continue. He says that he spent some time back in WCW. He says that his first pay-per-view win was beating Hulk Hogan for the WCW World Heavyweight title. But he never knew true fame or a true company until he signed with the WWE. He says that WCW was a joke. Show says that WCW never created any new superstars. WCW wrestlers only became superstars when they came to the WWE. Triple H smiles in the ring as he backs off from the bat and drops the sledgehammer outside the ring. The ring is surrounded by members of The Authority along with one man, the leader, inside the ring. Sting continues to say nothing. Instead, he looks around at each face outside the ring and then points his baseball bat to the back. The cameras show the boots of someone walking in the backstage area, not revealing the face just yet. 'Invasion' begins to play and the crowd gets on their feet. A familiar chant rings through the arena as this man steps out through the pyro...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Goldberg.jpg

[it's Goldberg! Goldberg is here in Memphis, Tennessee! Goldberg is here at Fast Lane! Goldberg exhales the smoke of the pyro and roars as the 'Goldberg' chant is deafening here in the Fed Ex Forum! Goldberg walks down to the ring and Jamie Noble tries to step in his path -- SPEAR for Jamie Noble outside the ring! Goldberg nearly breaks Noble in half! Goldberg slides inside the ring and stands beside Sting. It's decision time for The Authority tonight! Sting looks to Triple H and then to the WrestleMania sign. Hunter nods and then exits the ring. He holds The Authority back from entering the ring, instead regrouping at ringside. 'Invasion' plays again as Goldberg celebrates in the ring, yelling at the regrouped Authority 'Who's Next?' The Authority exit up the ramp and the music returns to 'Out Of The Shadows' as Sting and Goldberg exit the ring together, heading for the back. They pass a sign that reads: 'Bend over and Sting will find somewhere for his bat to go... I'm talking to Stephanie!']

Match #8

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/AdamRose.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Ryback.jpg

Adam Rose vs. Ryback

[Another cool-down match. This one is one that was not advertised for Fast Lane as Ryback steps inside the ring with Adam Rose. This match lasts less than six minutes and other than a short pre-match attack by Rose, Ryback dominates this contest. Ryback brings Rose to the mat with moves like the Fallaway Slam and a big boot. Ryback pulls Adam Rose in and lifts him, dropping him with a power bomb. He lifts him up and drops him with a second power bomb. A third power bomb has Rose hardly moving. Ryback moves into a corner and begins the 'Feed Me More' chants. Rose is slow to get to his feet but when he does -- Meat Hook Clothesline! Ryback yanks Rose up and sets him up on his shoulders -- Shell Shocked! Ryback makes the cover: One, Two, Three!]

Winner: Ryback (Via Pinfall @ 5:57)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BookerT.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JohnCena.jpg

[From the ring, we move backstage where Booker T is standing by with John Cena. Booker says that tonight Cena faces what Lana calls a Super-Athlete in Rusev. Booker asks Cena for his final thoughts heading into the United States title match. Cena says that Rusev is a monster. He one hundred percent believes that. But he also believes that he has been slaying monsters since his arrival in the WWE. Cena says that he has faced off against the toughest superstars in the WWE. He says that tonight is the same as it has always been for him and always will be for him. He is going to step in the ring with the odds stacked against him and he is going to walk out with a victory. He says that tomorrow on Monday Night Raw he is going to be able to say that the champ is here! Cena gives a salute and then walks off as Booker sends things to the ring for our semi main event!]

Match #9

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWEUnitedStates.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/JohnCena.jpg

[This is a match that fans have been waiting for as Rusev defends the WWE United States title against John Cena. Which man will overcome the odds and walk away with the title? Will Rusev's undefeated streak finally be beaten? The first few minutes of the contest serve as a feeling out period for both men as neither man maintains a long advantage over the other. That definitely seems to be the trend here at Fast Lane. Rusev takes a breather outside the ring to destroy any momentum Cena builds up. This time, though, Cena exits the ring and comes after him. Rusev uses Lana as a distraction and then brings Cena down with a cheap-shot clothesline. The Super-Athlete sends Cena to the barricade at ring side. Rusev brings the action back inside the ring and catches Cena with a flying kick that scores a two count. Rusev strikes Cena in the chest with repeated elbow strikes as a 'USA' chant breaks out through this crowd. The Bulgarian Brute picks up Cena and Irish whips him hard into the turnbuckle. Rusev follows in -- back elbow by Cena! Cena lifts Rusev and drops him with a vertical suplex! Cena catches Rusev with several flying shoulder tackles and then the spin-out power bomb! Lana looks on at ringside as Cena gives the 'You Can't See Me' gesture and strikes with the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Cena waits for Rusev to rise and lifts the Bulgarian Brute on his shoulders -- Attitude Adjustment by Cena! Cena makes the cover, hooking the leg:]

[....1....

..Kickout!]

[The crowd seems shocked that Rusev manages to kick out of the AA! John Cena looks shocked that he didn't pick up the win there. Cena pulls up Rusev and Rusev strikes with a superkick! Rusev moves Cena over to the corner and throws in some punches but Cena fires back! Cena catches Rusev with a second rope Tornado DDT! Both men are laid out on the mat. The referee begins counting both men down and they slowly reach their feet. Punches are exchanged in the ring and Cena goes for a second AA but Rusev drops down instead. Cena ducks a clothesline and trips Rusev -- STF -- NO! Rusev quickly reaches the ropes to break Cena's attempt to get the hold in tight. Cena catches Rusev with a couple of stomps and then heads to the top turnbuckle. Cena lines up Rusev and leaps -- Superkick by Rusev! The hard kick floors the challenger and Rusev drags him to the center of the ring. Rusev with a stomp on the spine of Cena before he moves in -- Accolade! Rusev with the Accolade on John Cena! The crowd begins a 'USA' chant, trying to fire up John Cena in the hold. Rusev leans back in the hold but doesn't seem to have it securely tightened. Cena struggles in the hold, beginning to lift himself up toward his knees. Rusev releases the hold and sits down hard on the back of John Cena. Rusev locks the Accolade back in and holds it secure and tight. Cena tells the referee he won't give up. He says he cannot give up. The referee continues to check with Cena and after about two minutes in the hold, it appears that Cena is out! The referee checks with him one more time and then calls for the bell! John Cena has passed out in the Accolade!]

Winner: Rusev (Via Referee Stoppage @ 18:19)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Rusev.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/Lana.jpg

[The crowd gives a mix of boos and cheers as Lana brings the United States title into the ring. Rusev releases the hold and Lana hands him the title. The two of them stand up in the ring as 'Ревът на лъва (Roar of the Lion)' plays over the P.A. system. An explosion and down comes the Russian flag in the background. Rusev roars as he raises the United States title belt up high. Lana smiles as she looks down to the fallen John Cena and then up toward the camera. Rusev lowers the belt and looks down at Cena for a moment, smirking. Rusev exits the ring with Lana, heading to the back as officials come running in to check on Cena. It takes several officials to help Cena exit the ring and move to the back. Rusev has defeated John Cena this evening at Fast Lane. Can anyone pin or make the Bulgarian Brute submit?]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TheRock.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpg

[From the ring, we move to the backstage area where The Rock is shown psyching up Roman Reigns. The Rock says that tonight is the biggest match of Roman Reigns' career. The Rock says that tonight, FINALLY, Roman Reigns has come BACK to Memphis, Tennessee. The Rock says that Roman Reigns' legacy, his future in this business is all riding on this one match. Can he defeat Daniel Bryan and go to WrestleMania and face Brock Lesnar? The answer to that question, says The Rock, is absolutely. The Rock says that tonight The Rock's electrifying, Roman Reigns is electrifying, the crowd here in Memphis is electrifying. The Rock says that tonight begins the start of the Roman Empire in the WWE. Tonight, Roman Reigns will put #bootstoasses and walk away with the victory...if you smell what The Rock is cooking! Reigns stands up and pats The Rock on the shoulder, smiling. You better believe that is all Reigns says as he walks away. His match with Daniel Bryan is next!]

Match #10

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/RomanReigns.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/TheRock_alt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWF_BR/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

#1 Contenders Match

[it is main event time and what a contest we have for you tonight in our main event! During the entrances, two signs are shown nearly side by side reading: 'If Reigns wins we RIOT!' and '''We'' Will not Riot!' The two men meet inside the ring looking across to one another as the bell sounds. There is a decided height and weight advantage to Roman Reigns. But the technical ability has to go to Daniel Bryan, right? The two men lock up in the center of the ring and Reigns shows his strength advantage by shoving Bryan into the corner. Reigns smirks as he looks across toward Bryan, who pulls himself up in the corner. The two men circle each other and Bryan fires in some stiff kicks to Reigns, moving in and out to fire those kicks and back off before Reigns can grab him. Reigns finally catches a kick attempt by Bryan but Bryan swings his other leg up in an enzuigiri that brings Reigns to the mat. Bryan moves in quickly and goes for a surfboard submission but Reigns powers out before the hold can be applied. The Rock watches from ringside as Reigns throws Bryan to a corner with authority and then begins firing in forearm shots and punches to the cornered Bryan. Bryan throws in a few kicks to match those blows. Reigns Irish whips Bryan across the ring. Bryan bounces out of the corner and into a tilt-a-whirl slam by Reigns. Reigns makes the cover and only gets a one count as a sign is shown in the background, reading: 'ME LIKE WOMAN WEIGNS!']

[The match continues both inside the ring and then outside the ring when Reigns tosses Bryan through the ropes to ringside. Reigns follows Bryan out there and Irish whips Bryan into the barricade. Bryan hits hard and Reigns stalks his prey. Reigns goes for a Superman Punch outside the ring but Bryan moves and Reigns punches the barricade instead, hurting that right hand in the process. Bryan grabs Reigns and shoves him into the ring post before the match moves back inside the ring. Bryan lifts Reigns up and sets him on the top turnbuckle backward. Bryan climbs up with him and hits a back suplex off the top turnbuckle! The crowd cheers and begins their YES chants. A few signs are seen in the background, including: 'Fear the beard!', 'Roman Empire's fall eventually!' and 'Roman likes Roosters!' Daniel Bryan gets to his feet and moves to the fallen frame of Roman Reigns -- YES Lock! Daniel Bryan applies the YES Lock to Roman Reigns! Reigns struggles in the hold, trying to gain some type of composure. The referee asks Reigns if he wants to submit but Reigns refuses to do so. Daniel Bryan cinches the hold in tighter but Reigns pulls himself to the ropes, breaking the hold with a rope break. Reigns slides out of the ring, landing on one knee at ringside. Daniel Bryan gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes -- Suicide Dive on Reigns! Bryan raises his index fingers, getting the 'YES' chant loud in this arena. He climbs back in the ring and catches Reigns with a second suicide dive! He quickly rolls back in the ring and goes for a third suicide dive but is caught by Reigns -- Overhead Belly-To-Belly Suplex outside the ring by Roman Reigns! Reigns tosses Bryan back in the ring and joins him inside. Reigns charges in on Bryan -- Superman Punch! Reigns makes the cover, hooking the leg:]

[....1....

...Foot On The Ropes!]

[The match is still going as Daniel Bryan survives the Superman Punch! Reigns gets to his feet and moves back in a corner, releasing the roar that usually precedes the Spear. He waits for Daniel Bryan to get to his feet and then charges -- Bryan moves out of the way! Reigns is slammed hard shoulder-first into the second turnbuckle! Daniel Bryan moves in and begins throwing kicks to the ribs of Roman Reigns as The Rock looks a little impressed by Daniel Bryan. Bryan steps back as the crowd gets behind him and Bryan catches Reigns with a kick to the head! More signs go up in the crowd: 'YES!! YES!! YES!! Reigns NO!!! NO!! NO!!' and 'ROMAN IS A WANK PHEASANT!' Bryan heads to the top turnbuckle. We could be about to see a flying goat! Bryan leaps -- Diving Headbutt off the top turnbuckle! Bryan moves back into a corner and begins the YES Chants! The crowd goes absolutely wild as Bryan seems to be setting up for his running single leg knee! Reigns slowly gets toward his feet and Bryan charges -- Running Single Leg Knee -- Reigns Ducks -- BUT THE REFEREE DOESN'T! The referee is knocked out by Daniel Bryan! Bryan looks shocked at what happened, briefly checking on the referee before turning back to Reigns -- Superman Punch! Roman Reigns exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside. He slides inside and looks down at Daniel Bryan, holding that chair in hand. Reigns lifts the chair above his head -- and it's grabbed by The Rock! The Rock yanks the chair down and is holding it in his right hand. Reigns turns to face him and the two begin arguing. The Rock can be heard telling Roman Reigns that he doesn't want to win this way. The two continue to argue as Daniel Bryan begins to recover behind them. Bryan gets to his feet and sees the situation. He charges Reigns with a dropkick -- ducked! The dropkick hits The Rock, knocking The Brahma Bull out of the ring to the ringside floor. Daniel Bryan looks down to The Rock, who is fallen at ringside with the chair. Then he turns around to Roman Reigns -- SPEAR! Roman Reigns hits Daniel Bryan with the Spear! The crowd boos as Reigns stands over Daniel Bryan. Reigns grabs the referee and helps him recover, dragging him over to Daniel Bryan. Reigns makes the cover:]

[....1....

...Kickout!]

[Daniel Bryan has kicked out of the Spear! The crowd doesn't believe it! A loud ovation and YES chants break out through the crowd, raising the volume to deafening levels. Roman Reigns look frustrated, arguing with the referee that it should have been a three count. But the referee says he only got a two count. Reigns lifts Daniel Bryan up and tucks him between his legs. He lifts up Daniel Bryan -- Slingshot off the top turnbuckle into a Power Bomb! Bryan is planted hard on the mat. Both men look absolutely exhausted. Reigns gets to his feet and moves back into a corner, looking at Daniel Bryan. Reigns releases another roar as he stands there, watching and waiting for Daniel Bryan to get to his feet. Reigns points toward the WrestleMania sign. Bryan uses the ropes to pull himself up and turns toward Reigns -- SPEAR -- NO! Bryan Leap-Frogs the spear attempt and catches Reigns with a kick to the head! Reigns falls to the mat and Bryan moves back into a corner. Bryan begins the YES chants throughout the crowd. A sign goes up in the background, reading: 'The Good, The Bad and The Beard!' Roman Reigns climbs up to his feet and turns -- Running Single Leg High Knee! The YES Knee connects! Daniel Bryan crawls over and makes the cover, hooking both legs:]

[....1....

....3!]

Winner: Daniel Bryan (Via Pinfall @ 22:52)

Match Rating: B

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/DanielBryan.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/PaulHeyman.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_15/BrockLesnar.jpg

[Daniel Bryan has just punched his ticket to WrestleMania by defeating the 2015 Royal Rumble winner Roman Reigns! The crowd here is deafening with YES chants as Daniel Bryan manages to pull himself up and get his arm raised in victory. Bryan points to the WrestleMania sign and he is headed to WrestleMania to take on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion! Speaking of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, 'Here Comes The Pain' begins to play. Paul Heyman is all smiles as he walks out from the back and then motions and out comes the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. The man known as The Beast, as the Conquerer comes out from the back and raises the WWE World Heavyweight title belt! Lesnar jumps on his toes as the fireworks explode around him and then he walks down toward the ring with Heyman at his side. Lesnar enters the ring and meets Daniel Bryan in what can definitely be considered a photo opportunity as they meet face-to-face over top of the fallen body of Roman Reigns. These two men will meet one on one at WrestleMania for the WWE World Heavyweight title. Lesnar raises the belt to show that this is his. Daniel Bryan raises his fingers, leading a YES chant to show that the WWE Universe is completely behind him. The two men stare each other down as the show comes to a close. We will see you tomorrow night for Monday Night Raw and all the fallout from Fast Lane!]

PREDICTION CONTEST

The prediction contest will run from my first show until the end of March(WrestleMania) in the game. The prizes have yet to be determined. A single win is given each time a person scores the most predictions right in a given show. The most wins at the end of March is declared the winner.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the Fast Lane Pay-Per-View! The show was definitely fun to write. I just hope that my readers got as much enjoyment out of it as I did writing it.

The highest score we got was an 8/9 pick for the pay-per-view. A very special congratulations to Warhawk8492!

1. Uncrewed=7 Wins

2. jscotty=6 Wins

3. Smasher1311=5 Wins

packerman120=5 Wins

5. Beejus=4 Wins

6. Bad News Fryer=3 Wins

crackerjack=3 Wins

Bigjondalegend=3 Wins

Warhawk8492=3 Wins

10. kieranforthewin=2 Wins

TeflonBilly=2 Wins

Russelrules44=2 Wins

13. CPBHBK=1 Win

codeydbw=1 Win

KnowYourEnemy=1 Win

Blodyxe=1 Win

Nobby_McDonald=1 Win

DaBookerMan=1 Win

Hitman74=1 Win

nick21985=1 Win

21. The_CoC=0 Wins

Kijar=0 Wins

Frootloop=0 Wins

SkipMartin=0 Wins

lukess11=0 Wins

Ayden=0 Wins

KeyR1=0 Wins

thecoolestjedi12=0 Wins

LordryuTJ=0 Wins

===

Damn angel...You're so lucky my friend.

I can definitely agree that I was lucky to be on that team, especially since I sucked. LOL. But I got to meet a lot of my heroes when I was on that team. Also on that team were Barrett Lunde (son of Arn Anderson), Dustin Eaton (son of Bobby Eaton) and Reid Fliehr (son of Ric Flair). We also had a match against a team that had Richie Steamboat (son of Ricky Steamboat) on it.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Wrestling Observer Newsletter</span></span></strong></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span><span>http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>World Wrestling Entertainment</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39223" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">-We are one day removed from WWE Fast Lane and right down the Road To WrestleMania. WWE Monday Night Raw is coming to you live from Nashville, Tennessee. What a great show we have for you this evening, which will include a main event of Chris Jericho teaming with Big Show against Randy Orton and Jack Swagger. Jericho defeated Swagger at Fast Lane so Swagger will be looking for revenge this evening in tag team competition.</span><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> -Last night at Fast Lane, the WWE World Tag Team titles changed hands as the Brass Ring Club won the titles from The Usos. Jimmy and Jey Uso have decided to cash in their rematch clause right here on Monday Night Raw. These two teams had an excellent match at Fast Lane with Cesaro getting the pinfall following a Neutralizer. What will happen on Monday Night Raw, however?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> -We have confirmed that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will be there live this evening and so will Daniel Bryan, last night's winner of the number one contender match. With WWE Fast Lane in the rear view mirror and WrestleMania on the horizon, what will happen between Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> -Plus Stardust faces R-Truth, Bad News Barrett faces Dolph Ziggler and more!</span></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Prediction Listing</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Non-Title Match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Stardust vs. R-Truth</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Finn Balor and Sheamus vs. Los Matadores</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> WWE World Tag Team Titles Match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> The Brass Ring Club defends vs. The Usos</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Chris Jericho and Big Show vs. Randy Orton and Jack Swagger</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments: </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Fun Fan Signs:</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Comments On Last Show: </span></p>

Non-Title Match

Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler

Comments:

Stardust vs. R-Truth

Comments:

Finn Balor and Sheamus vs. Los Matadores

Comments:

The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments:

The Brass Ring Club defends vs. The Usos

Comments:

Chris Jericho and Big Show vs. Randy Orton and Jack Swagger

Comments:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comments On Last Show:

<p>Non-Title Match</p><p>

Bad News Barrett vs. <strong>Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p>

Comments: </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stardust</strong> vs. R-Truth</p><p>

<strong>Finn Balor and Sheamus</strong> vs. Los Matadores</p><p>

The Miz vs. <strong>Dean Ambrose</strong></p><p>

WWE World Tag Team Titles Match</p><p>

<strong>The Brass Ring Club</strong> defends vs. The Usos</p><p>

Chris Jericho and Big Show vs. <strong>Randy Orton and Jack Swagger</strong></p><p>

Fun Fan Signs:</p><p> </p><p>

Comments On Last Show:</p>

Non-Title Match

Comments: A nice win for Mr. Ziggles.

Stardust vs. R-Truth

Comments: Ol' Ron's a gatekeeper, and dat's the truth.

Comments: Dis new team's goin' far man.[/b]

The Miz vs.
Dean Ambrose

Comments:
Mizdow to make Miz lose this one.

Comments:
Not sho if yo keen on hotshottin' but I don't think The BRC is losing the gold so quick.

Chris Jericho and Big Show vs.
Randy Orton and Jack Swagger

Comments:
Pig Slow is here to take the fall.

Fun Fan Signs:
You can't Swag during an RKO!

Finn's got the Red Rooster!

The Truth is in the Stars!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW_13/PromotionWarsWebsite.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT: WWE HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2015 ANNOUNCED BY WWE!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE_14/WWE.jpg

Here at PromotionWars.com, we celebrate the rich history of professional wrestling. We have finally heard from the WWE on who they plan to induct into the WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2015. Here is the official list from WWE.com:

"Macho Man" Randy Savage:
Two-Time WWF Champion, Four-Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, One-Time WWF Intercontinental Champion, 1987 King Of The Ring and 1995 World War 3 Winner.

Rikishi:
One-Time WWF Intercontinental Champion, Two-Time World Tag Team Champion and One-Time WWE Tag Team Champion.

The Bushwhackers:
They Won Over 20 Regional Tag Team Titles In The AWA, NWA, UWF and Stampede Wrestling.

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
Celebrity Wing Inductee.

Alundra Blayze:
Three-Time WWF Women's Champion, One-Time WCW Cruiserweight Champion and One-Time AWA World Women's Champion.

Larry Zbyszko:
Two-Time AWA World Heavyweight Champion, One-Time WCW World Television Champion, One-Time WCW World Tag Team Champion and One-Time WWWF Tag Team Champion.

Tatsumi Fujinami:
Six-Time IWGP Heavyweight Champion, One-Time NWA World Heavyweight Champion and Two-Time WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Kevin Nash:
One-Time WWF Champion, Five-Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, One-Time WWF Intercontinental Champion, Nine-Time WCW World Tag Team Champion, Two-Time WWF Tag Team Champion and 1998 World War 3 Winner.

*Stats Thanks To

TAGS:
#HallOfFame – #WWE – #KevinNash

<hr color="black">

© 2015 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars

Comments: No title on the line gives Dolph the win.

Stardust vs. R-Truth

Comments: R-Truth is so 2004.

Comments: This one sounds painful.

The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments: A short three years earlier and this one would have definitely gone the other direction, but as it is Ambrose is going to maim the "star looks" of the A-Lister.

Comments: Good title defense.

Comments: Jericho picks up another win over Swagger.

Fun Fan Signs:

MAYBE! MAYBE! MAYBE!

Comments On Last Show: Surprised to see you run with changing the WM main event like that. The title match should definitely have more intrigue now than it did in real life, but it makes me wonder what will happen to Roman. I can't see you leaving him off the card, but I don't think you'll be running the triple threat either. Can't wait for Raw to see where you go with the biggest show of the year!

Non-Title Match

Comments:

Stardust vs. R-Truth

Comments:

Comments:

The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments:

Comments:

Comments: JeriShow Reunion? Cool!

Fun Fan Signs: Bring back Steven Richards!

Daniel Bryan is pwnage!

Comments On Last Show: Daniel Bryan winning? Hell yeah!

Non-Title Match

Comments:

Stardust vs. R-Truth

Comments:

Comments:

The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments:

Comments: