2015 GDS Hall of Fame Nominations

2015 GDS Hall Of Fame Nomination Process

Writers Wing

1. Each person gets 3 choices for Nomination to be placed in my pm box. Only those sent to my pm box will be counted.

2. Each choice gets 1 point per Nomination

3. Self-Nomination IS allowed in this phase but not in the next phase.

4. Those who are already in the Hall of Fame get double the points for being in the Hall of Fame, so instead of 1 point per Nomination, they get 2 points per Nomination.

5. Top ten in points move on to the Voting phase.

6. Feel free to post publicly in this thread who your nominations are and why people should vote for them.

7. Anyone who has run a diary is eligible.

8. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette, NoNeck, 20LEgend, michgcs and MJStark.

9. Any further questions, feel free to ask on this thread or in my pm box.

10. This will run for one month, until March 16th at 12 Noon EST.

11. This is the Hall of Fame for diary writers.

Nominees So Far

1. Beejus 11

2. The Lloyd 8

3. Anderz 7

4. 3rdStringPG 3

OctoberRaven 3

Voeltzwagon 3

7. Wildfire1324 2

Zergon 2

Nobby McDonald 2

Ismailite 2

theoutlaw321 2

OldSchool 2

13.Ritchardo 1

Arwink 1

Jingo 1

Packerman120 1

CPBHBK 1

SmWilliams 1

ShadowedFlames 1

Codey 1

BHK1978 1

RKOwnage 1

Mod-Makers Wing

1. The Mod-Makers wing of the GDS Hall of Fame will be giving some love to the Mod-Makers who make all these great dynasties possible along with creators of all the pictures such as titles, logos, people, etc.

1a. Each person gets 3 choices for Nomination to be placed in my pm box. Only those sent to my pm box will be counted.

2. Each choice gets 1 point per Nomination

3. Self-Nomination IS allowed in this phase but not in the next phase.

4. Those who are already in the Hall of Fame get double the points for being in the Hall of Fame, so instead of 1 point per Nomination, they get 2 points per Nomination.

5. Top five in points move on to the Voting phase.

6. Feel free to post publicly in this thread who your nominations are and why people should vote for them.

7. Anyone who has made a mod or contributed to its realization is eligible.

8. Hall of Famers include: Monkeypox, Scapino1974, Tristram, Adam Ryland, Nevermore, Tigerkinney, KeefMoon, J Silver, James Casey, BigPapa42, Marcel Fromage, Reaper, Dragonmack, Eisen-verse, Self, Phantom Stranger, jhd1, The Final Countdown, angeldelayette, NoNeck, 20LEgend, michgcs and MJStark.

9. Any further questions, feel free to ask on this thread or in my pm box.

10. This will run for one month, until March 16th at 12 Noon EST.

11. This is the Hall of Fame for Mod-Makers

Nominees so Far

1. justtxyank 7

2. Fleisch 6

3. Matt Shannon 4

4. Hive 3

Genadi 3

The Enforcer 3

jtlant 3

8. Michigan Hero 2

James0 2

D.Boons Ghost 2

10. Mr. Kayfabe 1

Togg 1

Alvarasus 1

Bull 1

Payne 1

Idolized 1

Crayon 1

Anyone can nominate so why not you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just put in my nominations. I thought I would place this here, showing who I nominated and why...

I have looked at the nominees so far and I have some that might not receive a lot of love at the moment but some that created some of the best dynasties in my opinion. This is not a shot at anyone here as it is very hard to cut these things down to 3 in both categories...

1) the ismailite

This writer has done an excellent job back in the past, using the old Death Of The Territories mod by D. Boon's Ghost.

2) theoutlaw321

Another old-school diary writer. His diary called 'Battle lines have been drawn...' is an excellent telling of the old National Wrestling Alliance.

3) Oldschool

Another of the great older diary writers. I just think the senior committee should receive some love.

Mod-Maker's Wing

1) D. Boon's Ghost

I don't see how you can have a mod maker's wing without him being in it. His Death of the Territories mod was the gold standard for a very long time.

2) Fleisch

I love the modern day data that he created. I use it in my WWE diary.

3) jtlant

With my third vote here, I decided to focus on someone who does some great alts/renders/cuts. He is definitely someone that deserves to get into this wing of the Hall of Fame.

[thread=36338]Hall of Records[/thread]

if any one wants to dig up diary or the year or hall of fame threads from 2011 - 2015 and post them, I will link them into the thread.

Next if an admin wants to pull this into the 2013 section that would be appreciated

I will do basic updates, but if someone else wants to go in and do full updates/a rework let me know and we can work out getting you access to make changes. :)

Archived