Rate My Cards

agree on the thing about rating. I will start doing that. Anyway here are my results Bad Blood The Big Show defeated Kane Stone Cold Steve Austin draw Charlie Hass when Shelton interfered Chris Masters retained the IC Championship Carlito beat Shawn Michaels by cheating Triple H beat Edge Shelton Benjamin beat JOhn CEna for the Heavyweight Championship Great American Bash up sunday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great American Bash Card The Undertaker Vs Raven Kurt Angle Vs Booker T Vs Rey Mysterio Scott Hall Vs Aj Styles United States Title Match: Chris Benoit Vs Rob Van Dam (C) John Bradshaw Layfield Vs Kevin Nash WWE Heavyweight Title: Heidenreich Vs Batista Vs The Rock Vs Orton (C)

Results for Great American Bash Raven and Undertaker wrestled to a draw Kurt Angle beat Mysterio and Booker T AJ Styles defeated Scott Hall Rob Van Dam retained the US TItle against Chris Benoit JBL beat Nash Randy Orton retained the world title against Rock, Batista, and Heidenreich

[B]King Of The Ring[/B] Brock Lesnar vs John Cena Cruiserweight Title: Paul London Vs Aj Styles (C) United States Title : Chris Benoit Vs Booker T Vs Rob Van Dam (C) Shawn Michaels Vs John Bradshaw Layfield WWE Heavyweight Title Match: Triple H Vs Shelton Benjamin (C) King Of The Ring Finals - Greg Helms Vs Batista rate please

King Of Ring Results John Cena and Brock Lesnar drawed Styles retained the CW championship over London RVD retained the US title over Benoit and Booker T HBK beat JBL Shelton beat TRIPLE H to retain the Heavyweight Title Greg Helms beat Batista to be crowned KING OF THE RING Summer Slam up soon

[B]Summer Slam Card[/B] Batista Vs Christian Cage Raven and Undertaker Vs The Rock and John Bradshaw Layfield Cruiserweight Title - Greg Helms Vs Aj Styles (C) US Title Match - Kurt Angle Vs Chris Benoit Vs Rob Van Dam (C) IC Title Match - Carlito Vs Chris Masters (C) World Title Match - Brock Lesnar Vs Randy Orton (C) Heavyweight Title Match - Triple H Vs HBK Vs Edge Vs Cena Vs Flair Vs Sheltn Benjamin (C) rate please

Summer Slam Results Christian Cage defeated Batista The Rock and JBL beat Raven and Taker Greg Helms beat AJ Styles to win the Cruiserweight Title Kurt Angle beat Benoit and RVD to win the US Title Chris Masters beat Carlito to retain the IC Title Randy Orton beat Brock to retain the World title Shelton Benjamin retained the Heavyweight title against HHH, HBK, Edge, Cena and Flair Unforgiven up tonight i feel like im posting these for no reason lol

Every pay per view is a A or above and either has nothing to say about the show or it increased our popularity. All average around 700 thousand buys, besides King Of The Ring which did 900 thousand

[QUOTE=Zero]Every pay per view is a A or above and either has nothing to say about the show or it increased our popularity. All average around 700 thousand buys, besides King Of The Ring which did 900 thousand[/QUOTE] Not Bad.... Just curious.... carry on.... I'm following along.....

Unforgiven Card Womans Championship - Lita Vs Gail Kim Vs Trish Stratus (C) Cruiserweight Title - Tajiri Vs Greg Helms (C) Carlito Vs John Cena WWE IC Championship: Flair Vs Hogan Vs Kane Vs Chris Masters (C) Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels WWE Heavyweight: Edge Vs Shelton Benjamin (C) rate and tell me what you think, show will be posted tonight

Unforgiven Results Trish Startus retained the Womans title over Lita and Gail Kim Greg Helms retained the CW title over Tajiri John Cena won by Count Out over Carlito Chris Masters retained the IC title over Flair, Hogan and Kane Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels making him have to retire within a year Shelton Benjamin retained the Heavyweight Title over Edge No Mercy up tonight

No Mercy Card WWE Tag Team Titles - The New Breed (Natreuls) Vs MnM (C) AJ Styles Vs Christian Cage Batista Vs Rob Van Dam Chris Benoit Vs Rey Mysterio The Undertaker Vs John Bradshaw Layfield The Rock Vs Raven World Title Match: Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton (C) rate please, answers up tonight

No Mercy Results The New Breed win the Tag Team Titles from MNM Christian Cage beats Styles Rob Van Dam beat Batista Benoit beat Mystero Undertaker beat JBL The Raven and Rock draw Randy Orton retains the World title against Angle Survivor Series up later tonight

Survivor Series Card! United States Title Match: Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle (C) Edge Vs Brock Lesnar Christian, John Bradshaw, Chris Benoit and Batista Vs Styles, Raven, Mysterio, and Rob Van Dam IC Title Match: Ric Flair Vs Chris Masters (C) John Cena, Tank Toland, Brent Albright, and Kane Vs Carlito, Conway, Dinsmore, The Giant (Big Show) WWE World Title Match: The Rock Vs The Undertaker Vs Randy Orton (C) WWE Heavyweight Title Match: Triple H Vs Shelton Benjamin (C) Results up tonight rate and reply if you want, if not the results will be like usual :p

My New IWR Game [B]IWR The Memory Remains 2006[/B] [B]IWR World Title Tourney Finals[/B] Triple (H) Vs. Kurt Angle(H) Vs. Adam Copeland(F) [B]IWR United States Title Match[/B] Ric Flair(F)(C) Vs. Jeff Jarrett(H) [B]IWR Pure wrestling Title Match[/B] Samoa Joe(H)(C) Vs. Chris Sabin [B]IWR Xtreme Title Match[/B] Jeff Hardy(F)(C) Vs. Finlay(H) Vs. RVD(F) [B]IWR World Tag Team Titles Match[/B] The Outsider's Vs. Big Show & Kane(F)(C) [B]IWR Ultimate Action[/B] Jay Lethal(F)(C) Vs. AJ Styles(F) Vs. The Fallen Angel(H)

Out of 10 with 10 being great IWR The Memory Remains 2006 IWR World Title Tourney Finals [B]Triple (H) [/B]Vs. Kurt Angle(H) Vs. Adam Copeland(F) 8 IWR United States Title Match Ric Flair(F)(C) Vs. [B]Jeff Jarrett(H)[/B] 6 IWR Pure wrestling Title Match [B]Samoa Joe(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Chris Sabin 7 IWR Xtreme Title Match Jeff Hardy(F)(C) Vs. [B]Finlay(H)[/B] Vs. RVD(F) 6 IWR World Tag Team Titles Match The Outsider's Vs. [B]Big Show & Kane[/B](F)(C) 8 IWR Ultimate Action Jay Lethal(F)(C) Vs. AJ Styles(F) Vs. [B]The Fallen Angel(H)[/B] 10 71/2 out of 10

Survivor Series Results Shawn Michaels won the US title from Kurt Angle Edge beat Brock Lesnar Christian, JBL, Benoit and batista beat Styles, Raven, Mysterio, RVD Chris Masters defended the title against Flair Cena, Tank, Albright and Kane beat Carlito Conway Dinsmore Big Show The ROck won the World Title by beating Orton and Taker Triple H won the Heavyweight Title by beating Benjamin this will go up to the Royal Rumble because I changed feds since I felt like opening my own promotion to compete agianst TNA, AAA, and WWE since they were all global

WWE Hard Times WWE Tag Title Match: Road Rage (Toland,Albright) Vs Lords Of Ring (C) Shelton Benjamin Vs Cm Punk Womasn Title - Mickie James Vs Trish (C) Booker T Vs Justice Smith IC Title Match - Chris Benoit Vs Chris Masters (C) John Cena Vs Brock Lesnar WWE Heavyweight- Carlito Vs Triple H (C)

• 1 month later...
WCWF Road To Hell Tournament Final - Chris Benoit Vs Bryan Danielson World Title Of Hybrid - Chavo Guerrero Vs Rey Mysterio Jr (C) Brock Lesnar Vs Chris Jericho World Title Of Warfare - Glen The Killa Jacobs Vs Rene Dupree (C) John Bradshaw Vs Chad Diseal Choyyer Vs Rob Van Dam Vs Triple H International Title - Ric Flair Vs Sadam Hassan II (Davari) (C) Taz Vs Steve Regal Christopher The Mat Masters Vs Steve Corino Vs Mean Mark Calloway Vs Carlito the WWE went bankrupt and I picked up most of their stars to job to my new guys

my predictions WCWF Road To Hell Tournament Final - Chris Benoit Vs [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] 9/10 World Title Of Hybrid - Chavo Guerrero Vs [B]Rey Mysterio Jr (C)[/B] 7/10(Been done too much) [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] Vs Chris Jericho 7.5/10 World Title Of Warfare - [B]Glen The Killa Jacobs[/B] Vs Rene Dupree (C) 6/10 John Bradshaw Vs Chad Diseal Choyyer Vs Rob Van Dam Vs [B]Triple H[/B] International Title - Ric Flair Vs [B]Sadam Hassan II[/B] (Davari) (C) [B]Taz [/B]Vs Steve Regal Christopher The Mat Masters Vs Steve Corino Vs Mean Mark Calloway Vs [B]Carlito[/B]

Archived