Rate My Cards

new game for my new wwe Backlash Shelton Benjamin Vs Charlie Haas The Big Show Vs Kane IC Championship (VACANT)- Chavo Guerrero Vs Val Venis Vs Umaga Vs Flair Carlito Vs Chris Masters Triple H Vs Test Vince McMahon Vs Shawn Michaels World Title Match - Edge Vs John Cena

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Backlash Results Charlie Haas defeated Shelton Benjamin The Big Show defeated Kane IC Championship: Chavo Guerrero defeated Venis, Umaga and Flair To Win Belt Carlito defeated Chris Masters with the help of Shelton Benjamin Triple H defeated Test Shawn Michaels defeated Vince McMahon World Title: Edge defeated john cena to win the WWE Championship Judgement Day up soon

[QUOTE=Zero]Backlash Results Charlie Haas defeated Shelton Benjamin The Big Show defeated Kane IC Championship: Chavo Guerrero defeated Venis, Umaga and Flair To Win Belt Carlito defeated Chris Masters with the help of Shelton Benjamin Triple H defeated Test Shawn Michaels defeated Vince McMahon World Title: Edge defeated john cena to win the WWE Championship Judgement Day up soon[/QUOTE] good ppv good to see u pushing eddge

Judgement Day Card Batista Vs Burchill Cruiserweight Title - Greg Helms Vs Kendrick Vs London (C) Matt Hardy Vs Goldberg US Title- William Regal Vs John Bradshaw Layfield (C) The Undertaker Vs The Great Khali Chris Benoit Vs Randy Orton World Title (VACANT)- Booker T Vs Kurt Angle

[B]Judgement Day Card[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Batista[/COLOR] Vs Burchill = [B]8/10[/B] [I]- Too Strong. Would be good to see in real life though, nice match.[/I] [B]Cruiserweight Title[/B] Greg Helms Vs Kendrick Vs [COLOR="Blue"]London (C)[/COLOR] = [B]7/10[/B] [I]- I'd keep it on London as not totally sold on the other two holding the title.[/I] Matt Hardy Vs [COLOR="blue"]Goldberg[/COLOR] = [B]7.5/10[/B] [I]- Again like Tista/Burchill, Berg is too strong.[/I] [B]US Title[/B] [COLOR="blue"]William Regal[/COLOR] Vs John Bradshaw Layfield (C) = [B]8.5/10[/B] [I]- I think this would be my match of the night, one cause being a Brit Regal is much loved by me and two because I think these two are extremely well suited.[/I] The Undertaker Vs [COLOR="blue"]The Great Khali[/COLOR] = [B]7/10[/B] [I]- Khali should Squash Taker, he is stale, very stale imo.[/I] Chris Benoit Vs [COLOR="Blue"]Randy Orton[/COLOR] = [B]9/10[/B] [I]- Well, maybe this would be the MOTN instead of Regal vs JBL, just. They work well together and would be able to do a bit more than US title match just cause of the agility etc.... Oh Orton to win.[/I] [B]World Title (VACANT)[/B] Booker T Vs [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle[/COLOR] = [B]8/10[/B] [I]- As much as I think Booker is cool, I'd rather see a fully fledged Orton/Angle feud.[/I] [B]Overall = 8/10[/B]

Judgement Day Results Batista defeated Paul Burchill Greg Helms won the Cruiserweight Title by beating Kendrick and London Goldberg beat Matt Hardy JBL defeated Regal to retain the US Title The Undertaker defeated The Great Khali by DQ Chris Benoit beat Randy Orton Kurt Angle beat Booker T to win the World Title Bad Blood card up later

Bad Blood Card Test Vs Cm Punk Tag Team Titles: The New Age Outlaws Vs The Big Show and Kane (C) Chris Masters Vs Umaga IC Title: Shelton Benjamin Vs Haas Vs Eugene Vs Chavo Guerrero (C) Mark Jindrak Vs Carlito Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels World Title: Christian Vs John Cena Vs Edge (C)

Bad Blood Results Cm Punk defeated Test The New Age Outlaws beat The Big Show and Kane for the Tag Team Titles Chris Masters and Umaga went to Double DQ Shelton Benjamin won the IC Title by beating Haas, Eugen, Chavo Mark Jindrak beat Carlito Triple H and Shawn Michaels drawed and reformed DX with New age Edge defeated Christian and Cena to retain the World Title Great American Bash up later

The Great American Bash (Smackdown Brand) Paul Burchill Vs William Regal -After Regal screwed Burchill out of a US Title match, Burchill stated his mission was to break Regals arm. Cruiserweight Title Match- Arsenal Styles (AJ Styles) Vs London Vs helms (C) -Arsenal debuted beating Kendrick and breaking his arm taking him out of this match. Teddy Long said that Arsenal would take the place of Kendrick in the triple threat match. Batista Vs Booker T - Booker T and Batista are both competing for become the number one contender for the World Title, and both DQed each other out of a one night tournament to crown the new number one contender. Randy Orton Vs The Great King Khali - Great King Khali won The King Of The Ring Tournament over at an OVW show, where it was called Lord Of The Ring, Khali now describes himself as champ and Randy Orton is there to prove that Great Khali isn't that great afterall. Diamond Dallas Page Vs The Undertaker -DDP attacked the Undertaker from behind when he debuted next to Goldberg and since then the two have been at each others throats. United States Title - Goldberg Vs John Bradshaw Lafield (C) - Goldberg has been on a rampage attacking JBL at every chance possible. Goldberg hates him with a passion and has put JBL threw ever table and object possible. his main goal is to finally end JBLS reign at the top of the US Title division and his wrestling career World Heavyweight Title - Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle - Angle wanted Benoit to challenge him for the belt ever since he gained it, but because Benoit wasnt in line he had to earn it by winning a one night tournament on Smackdown rate and reply

The Great American Bash (Smackdown Brand) [B]Paul Burchill[/B] Vs William Regal- This is Always a good match 7.5/10 Cruiserweight Title Match- Arsenal Styles (AJ Styles) Vs London Vs [B]helms[/B] (C)- Another good match 8/10 [B]Batista [/B]Vs Booker T- Decent at Best 6/10 [B]Randy Orton[/B] Vs The Great King Khali- Orton Better win this 4.5/10 Diamond Dallas Page Vs The Undertaker- Good Match 7/10 United States Title - [B]Goldberg[/B] Vs John Bradshaw Lafield (C)- Decent 6/10 World Heavyweight Title - Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle- These Two in the same ring=Classic Match of the night 9/10

Great American Bash Results Paul Burchill defeated William Regal Greg Helms retained the CW title over London and Styles Batista defeated Booker T Randy Orton and The Great Khali drawed The Undertaker defeated DDP Goldberg beat JBL to win the US Championship Kurt angle retained the World Title oveR benoit Vengence up next

Vengeance Raw PPV The Spirit Squad Vs New Breed Of Legends (Punk and Conway) - With the New Breed just forming the Spirit Squad (all of them) wanted a piece as they claimed to be the future also. Tag Title Match - Big Show and Kane Vs The New Age Out Laws (C) - Big Show and Kane wanted a chance to regain the titles and were granted a shot against them Rene Dupree Vs Test - After Dupree was cost the IC Championship by Test, Dupree went on a rampage destroying all the belongings of Test, Test challenged him and of course Dupree accepted IC Championship- Chris Masters Vs Shelton Benjamin (C) -Masters is on a war path with Shelton, Sheltons mom returned only to suffer a broken back and arm by Chris Masters. Shelton later retalited by replacing Masters negative for Steriod use with a postive blood sample getting Masters suspended. Masters claimed it was fake and the two agreed to a match together. Carlito Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin - Carlito had Stone Cold on his talk show The Cabana, where Austin grew sick and tired of this young kids mouth and Austin let Carlito have it. At the premier of Austins new movie, Carlito crashed it promotioing Austin to Stone Cold Stunner Carlito right there in front of the people at the premier. Austin was fined but Vince McMahon signed the match between the two. McMahon then said since Austin did this, he is now a full time wrestler again. Triple H and Shawn Michaels Vs John Cena and Mark Jindrak - DX Vs RAW is basically the name of the game. Cena and Jindrak both have been beat up and screwed out of titles by DX and now they want a piece of the action. Finally this has built into a well grown match World Title- Christian Vs Edge (C) - Edge promised Christian a World Title shot if he would win, and he won so there be it. rate and reply

In my game I brought ECW back as a WWE Brand so heres the first ppv card ECW Barely Legal ECW Cuserweight Title Match AJ Styles(c) vs Rey Mysterio Christopher Daniels vs Sabu Taz vs Shane Douglas ECW Tag Tean Title Match (vacant) The Dudleys vs The Impact Players Steel Cage Match Mick Foley vs Terry Funk Jushin Lyger vs Bryan Danielson Samoa Joe vs Low Ki ECW Death Match Tommy Dreamer vs Sandman Edge vs Chris Jericho Raven vs Rhino ECW World Television Title Match Eddie Guerrero(c) vs Chris Beniot ECW World Heavyweight Title Match (vacant) RVD vs Kurt Angle

ECW Cuserweight Title Match [B]AJ Styles(c)[/B] vs Rey Mysterio Christopher Daniels vs Sabu Taz vs [B]Shane Douglas[/B] ECW Tag Tean Title Match (vacant) The Dudleys vs [B]The Impact Players[/B] Steel Cage Match [B]Mick Foley[/B] vs Terry Funk Jushin Lyger vs [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] [B]Samoa Joe [/B]vs Low Ki ECW Death Match [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] vs Sandman [B]Edge[/B] vs Chris Jericho [B]Raven [/B]vs Rhino ECW World Heavyweight Title Match (vacant) [B]RVD [/B]vs Kurt Angle Good Card 8/10 ECW World Television Title Match Eddie Guerrero(c) vs Chris Beniot

ECW Barely Legal ECW Cuserweight Title Match [B]AJ Styles(c)[/B] vs Rey Mysterio [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] vs Sabu [B]Taz [/B]vs Shane Douglas ECW Tag Tean Title Match (vacant) The Dudleys vs [B]The Impact Players[/B] Steel Cage Match Mick Foley vs [B]Terry Funk[/B] Jushin Lyger vs [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs Low Ki ECW Death Match [B]Tommy Dreamer [/B]vs Sandman Edge vs [B]Chris Jericho[/B] [B]Raven [/B]vs Rhino ECW World Television Title Match [B]Eddie Guerrero(c)[/B] vs Chris Beniot ECW World Heavyweight Title Match (vacant) [B]RVD [/B]vs Kurt Angle Vengence Results up for my card tommorow

Started a Game to test out My ECW Roster for the 2000 Mod im makin [B]ECW Guilty As Charged[/B] [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Mike Awesome(H)(C) Vs. The Sandman(F) [B]ECW T.V. Title Match[/B] RVD(F)(C) Vs. Sabu(H) [B]ECW World Tag Team Title Match[/B] Tommy Dreamer & Raven(F) Vs. The Impact Players(H) Little Spike Dudley(F) Vs. Steve Corino(H) [B]International 4 Way Dance[/B] Jerry Lynn(F) Vs. Little Guido(H) Vs. Super Crazy(F) Vs. Tajiri(H) New Jack(F) Vs. Rhino(H)

ECW Guilty As Charged ECW World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Mike Awesome(H)(C)[/B] Vs. The Sandman(F) ECW T.V. Title Match [B]RVD(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Sabu(H) ECW World Tag Team Title Match Tommy Dreamer & Raven(F) Vs. [B]The Impact Players(H)[/B] Little Spike Dudley(F) Vs. [B]Steve Corino(H)[/B] International 4 Way Dance Jerry Lynn(F) Vs. Little Guido(H) Vs. Super Crazy(F) Vs. [B]Tajiri(H)[/B] New Jack(F) Vs. [B]Rhino(H)[/B]

Vengeance Results The Spirit Squad defeated The New Breed Of Legends New Age Out Laws retained the Tag Titles against Show and Kane Rene Dupree defeated Test Shelton Benjmain retained the IC Title against Masters Stone Cold Steve Austin beat Carlito Triple H and Shawn Michaels beat Cena and Jindrak Edge retained the World Title against Christian next card up later today

[B]ECW Barely Legal Results[/B] [B]ECW Cuserweight Title Match[/B] [B]AJ Styles(c)[/B] def. Rey Mysterio [B]Sabu[/B] def. Christopher Daniels [B]Taz[/B] def. Shane Douglas [B]ECW Tag Title Match[/B] [B]The Dudleys[/B] def. The Impact Players [B]Steel Cage Match[/B] [B]Mick Foley[/B] def. Terry Funk [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] def. Jushin Lyger [B]Samoa Joe[/B] def. Low-Ki [B]ECW Death Match[/B] [B]The Sandman[/B] def. Tommy Dreamer [B]Edge[/B] def. Chris Jericho [B]Raven[/B] def. Rhino [B]ECW TV Title Match[/B] [B]Chris Beniot[/B] def. Eddie Guerrero(c) [B]ECW World Title Match[/B] [B]RVD[/B] def. Kurt Angle

Fully Loaded (Smackdown PPV) Tag Team Title Match - MNM Vs Kendrick/London - no storyline Booker T VS Paul Purchill - Just basically evolved from an attack United States Title - The Undertaker Vs Goldberg (C) - The Undertaker attacked Goldberg the show after he won the US title and since then the Undertaker has been stalking Goldberg at every event. DDP Vs JBL - DDP and JBL both claim to the best in sports entertainment, competed in seven events, right now its three to three with one event left, a wrestling match Randy Orton Vs Batista - Winner gets a title shot World Title Match - Chris Benoit Vs The Great Khali Vs Kurt Angle (C) - Can Angle retain the title against Benoit again? Or will The Great Khali walk out with it?

Fully Loaded (Smackdown PPV) Tag Team Title Match - [B]MNM[/B] Vs Kendrick/London MNM will prevail in this match-up, I think they have the teamwork 7.0/10 [B]Booker T[/B] VS Paul Purchill It would make a good match-up, I find Booker getting the win in this. 7.5/10 United States Title - The Undertaker Vs [B]Goldberg (C)[/B] I'm thinking Goldberg will be able to outlast the deadman and nail the Jackhammer to end this one. 8.5/10 [B]DDP[/B] Vs JBL Diamond Cutter out of nowhere should end this one, I think Page will be able to survive JBL's cheating. 8/10 [B]Randy Orton[/B] Vs Batista This one should be a classic, I'm going with Orton winning, if he does that'd set up a great main event at the next ppv, Summerslam I'm guessing? 8.5/10 World Title Match - Chris Benoit Vs The Great Khali Vs [B]Kurt Angle (C)[/B] Angle and Benoit are going to team up on the Lord of the Ring, Angle will end up retaining to the title and may get back in a tag team with Benoit, once again, maybe. 9.5/10 Overall a good card. If this were a dynasty I'd read it.

[B]ECW Barb Wire Valentine[/B] [B]No Ropes Barbwire Match[/B] The Sandman(F) Vs. Sabu(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Mike Awesome(H)(C) Vs. Tommy Dreamer(F) [B]ECW T.V. Title Match[/B] RVD(F)(C) Vs. Steve Corino(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] The Impact Players(C) & Rhino(H) Vs. Tommy Dreamer,Raven & Jerry Lynn [B]Mexican Death Match[/B] Super Crazy(F) Vs. Tajiri(H) Swinger & Simon Diamond(H) Vs. Danny Doring & Roadkill CW Anderson(H) Vs. Mikey Whipwreck(F)

ECW Barb Wire Valentine No Ropes Barbwire Match The Sandman(F) Vs. [B]Sabu(H)[/B] ECW World Heavyweight Title Match Mike Awesome(H)(C) Vs. [B]Tommy Dreamer(F) [/B] ECW T.V. Title Match RVD(F)(C) Vs. [B]Steve Corino(H)[/B] Grudge Match [B]The Impact Players(C) & Rhino(H)[/B] Vs. Tommy Dreamer,Raven & Jerry Lynn Mexican Death Match Super Crazy(F) Vs. [B]Tajiri(H)[/B] Swinger & Simon Diamond(H) Vs. [B]Danny Doring & Roadkill[/B] [B]CW Anderson(H)[/B] Vs. Mikey Whipwreck(F)

Archived