Rate My Cards

The Last Stand Results [B]New Age Outlaws[/B] retained the title against Road Rage and Spirit Squad [B]Charlie Haas[/B] defeated Umaga and Dupree [B]Shelton Benjamin [/B]retained the IC Title against Masters [B]Carlito and Christian[/B] defeated Austin and Hogan [B]John Cena[/B] defeated Shawn Michaels [B]Triple H[/B] won the World title against Edge, Ken Doane and The Big show

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][I][U]No Way Out (Smackdown)[/U][/I][/B] [B]Cruiserweight Title - AJ Styles Vs Paul London Vs Kendrick Vs Greg Helms (C)[/B] [I]- Cruiserweight open match with Arsenal Styles calling himself AJ now.[/I] [B]Tag Team Tite Match - Undertaker and JBL Vs MNM (C)[/B] [I]- MNM regained the gold on Smackdown and now Taker and JBL want a shot at the hot shot team, JBL and Taker lost a bet to Teddy Long forcing them together.[/I] [B]DDP Vs Randy Orton[/B] [I]- Both claim that it was the others fault for losing the tag titles to MNM, and both claim they have a better finisher[/I] [B]United States Title - Fit Finlay Vs Chris Daniels (C)[/B] [I]- rematch time[/I] [B]Goldberg Vs The Great Khali[/B] [I]- Can Goldberg beat Khali to hold the number one contednershot and go into wrestle Mania facing who ever the World Champion is?[/I] [B]Kane vs Kurt Angle[/B] [I]- Kinda just put that one in there, and during gameplay a bad storyline.[/I] [B]World Title (Hell In A Cell)- Batista Vs Burchill Vs Booker T Vs Chris Benoit (C)[/B] [I]- All won matches to qualify for this match.[/I] results up later on monday, and then WRESTLE MANIA

No Way Out Results AJ Styles wins the Cruiserweight title after beating London, Kendrick, Helms MNM defeated Undertaker and J-B-L to retain the tag team titles DDP defeated Randy Orton Fit Finlay beat Chris Daniels to win the US Championship Goldberg defeated the Great Khali Kane defeated Kurt Angle Batista won the World Title after beating Burchill, Booker T, and Benoit Mania up soon

[B][I][U]Wrestle Mania 23[/U][/I][/B] [B]John Bradshaw Layfield Vs Hulk Hogan[/B] [I]- Hogan attacked JBL's friend The Bulldog (Harry Smith) and JBL wanted to get revenge on him.[/I] [B]Tag Team Titles - Raod Rage Vs New Age Outlaws (C)[/B] [I]- Not only is this a winner take all, but the losers most leave the WWE for ever![/I] Edge vs Ken Doane [I]- Winner gets a title shot when ever [/I] [B]IC Championship- Chris Masters Vs Shelton Benjamin(C)[/B][I]- Shelton granted Masters one final match, can MASTERS FINALLY WIN IT?![/I] [B]Kurt Angle Vs Chris Benoit Vs The Great Khali Vs The Undertaker[/B] [I]- A fatal four way, can Undertaker get another win to keep the streak alive?[/I] [B]United States Title - Chris Daniels Vs DDP Vs Fit Finlay (C)[/B] [I]- Can Finlay retain the title against the former champ, and a very deterimened DDP[/I] [B]Money In The Bank - The Big Show Vs HBK Vs Cena Vs Carlito Vs Christian Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [I]- All these guys won matches to get into this match[/I] [B]World Heavyweight Title- Goldberg Vs Batista (C)[/B] [I]- Last time Goldberg beat Batista at Survivor Series, will lightning strike twice?[/I] [B]World Heavyweight title -Mark Jindrak Vs Triple H (C)[/B] [I]- Can Jindrak the leader of the Alliance Of Defiance beat Triple H the leader of DX, this is the final call, the loser most disband his group for ever and he also walks out the World Champion[/I]

[B][I][SIZE="5"]Backlash 06 Raw Pay Per View[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B]Tag Team Title Match - Nicky and Mitch Vs Mikey and Kenny (C)[/B] [I]- With the Spirit Squad almost breaking into two parts, this determines who the main leaders will be. Nicky and Mitch are sick of Mikey and Kenny telling them what to do, and Nicky and Mitch also want to be the new captains of the Squad.[/I] [B]Chris Masters Vs Rene Dupree Vs Carlito[/B][I]- This match is known as the "New Breed". Triple H stated who ever wins this match will be his new personal best friend. And will be the New Breed Of Legend just like him.[/I] [B]Kane Vs Jeff Jarrett[/B] [I]- With Jarrett leaving TNA for the WWE, Kane was the first person to welcome him back with a huge Choke Slam off the stage, can double J bounce back and regain his momentum?[/I] [B]IC Championship: Shelton Benjamin Vs Rob Van Dam (C)[/B] [I]- With RVD leaving ECW after super kicking Paul Heyman, RVD was given back his IC Title, with Shelton being stripped of it. Shelton was given the number one contender match at Raw against Eugene, which Shelton won to get a match at Backlash for the championship.[/I] [B]Triple H Vs Ric Flair[/B] [I]- If Triple H wins, Flair is no longer able to compete for titles, if Flair wins, Triple H can no longer compete for titles[/I] [B]Vince McMahon Vs Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]- We all know this story[/I] [B]World Heavyweight Title - Edge Vs John Cena (C)[/B] [I]- Edge has brought back the crew, from Jarrett to Christian to form the alliance called "EJC". With EJC coming after the belt, can Edge be the first member to regain the world championship?[/I] Since this game im currently playing, everybody has till Wednesday to post what they think will happen, then the next card is up, and im not even into that next card yet

Backlash Results Kenny and Mikey defended the tag team titles against Mitch and Nicky Carlito defeated Masters and Dupree Kane defeated Jeff Jarrett Shelton Benjamin defeated RVD for the IC Championship Triple H defeated Ric Flair Shawn Michaels defeated Vince McMahon Edge beat John Cena for the World title Judgement Day up Friday

Judgement Day Card 2006 Smackdown PPV [B]The Miz Vs Matt Hardy[/B] [I]- Winner is the host of the new Diva Search[/I] [B] Finlay Vs Burchill[/B] [I]- Winner is crowned and can use the name "King Of Overseas"[/I] [B]Batista Vs Booker T[/B] [I]- Who will finally win the battle that the two started a couple months earlier in the year.[/I] [B]Bobby Lashley Vs Mark Henry[/B] [I]- No Story[/I] [B]United States Title Match - Kevin Nash Vs J-B-L[/B] [I]- No Story[/I] [B]The Undertaker Vs The Great Khali World Heavyweight Title - Randy Orton Vs Chris Benoit[/B]

Archived