Fighter availability

So I set three events right from the start I'm in the XCC to start with about 22 fighters in each class (three classes). Events were Late Jan; Late Feb and Mid March.

I've simmed through my first two events and trying to set a fourth event for mid to late May about 90 days off. However I have seven fighters showing up in one class and one each in the other two classes.

Can someone walk me through understanding fighter availability to set a card and why these fighters are not appearing on the available fighter list?

Some of the reasons a fighter won't appear on match making screen :

1) Fighter is still recuperating from last fight

2) Fighters contract expires prior to fight occurring

3) Not enough time for fighter to prepare for the fight

Can change behavior in preferences so it will show all fighters, even if they are not bookable. Option is "smart booking" IIRC.

Some of the reasons a fighter won't appear on match making screen :

1) Fighter is still recuperating from last fight

2) Fighters contract expires prior to fight occurring

3) Not enough time for fighter to prepare for the fight

Can change behavior in preferences so it will show all fighters, even if they are not bookable. Option is "smart booking" IIRC.

#2 always used to catch me off guard. A lot times I would be trying to book a guy 3 months out and his contract expired in 2. I believe the renegotiation period was extended in a recent patch, but still causes challenges.

The losers often miss quite a lot of time due to medical suspensions, injury and genral recuperation. Even the winners can take a month or more to recuperate.

You can't book people until their recuperation period has ended, even if they will be available for the show. You can check the duration of it by looking at the fighter's profile and hovering over the red cross in the top right.

i ran fewer shows than you with a bigger roster; you may need to cut back a bit.

Archived