Can you autobook shows?

I understand the assistant booker feature and that you can use it to help create matches during your show but I want to know if it is possible for the CPU to handle all of the match making, angles, etc for your shows? Basically it would work just like it does with all of the other CPU run organizations.

I want to focus on roster building and some of the bigger picture stuff and have less focus on the show to show booking elements. This might not be possible but just wanted to see if anyone had a suggestion.

I understand the assistant booker feature and that you can use it to help create matches during your show but I want to know if it is possible for the CPU to handle all of the match making, angles, etc for your shows? Basically it would work just like it does with all of the other CPU run organizations.

I want to focus on roster building and some of the bigger picture stuff and have less focus on the show to show booking elements. This might not be possible but just wanted to see if anyone had a suggestion.

There's been some discussion on this here:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530276

The more voices there the better.

Archived