Multiplayer FAQ

Sorry for "another" new thread but I did a search and there were bits of information about multiplayer (MP) but mainly about interest levels. What I don't see if a real breakdown of how to facilitate the MP part of the game. With most games (BBCF for example) you make your changes, export your .coa file which the commissioner can them import to his game and then run the one week sim/game.

It doesn't appear WMMA4 has an export option for that (the export option in the game is for the database).

So I am putting together a small six man MP game, have the owners and we've "drafted" our companies already. Just need some step by step guidance on how to actually facilitate or run the MP.

- What do we need to export? (What file?)

- Is this done via e-mail? (Assuming so since an MP export function is not in the game.)

- Does each owner set up their own league on their game or is there a way for the "commissioner" to do this, assign owners and then get the setup to the other owners?

I set this as an FAQ as I figured there would be others interested and this was a little more in depth than just minor questions for the "minor question thread".

So, if anyone has a format down on how to set up and run an MP game, any advise, step by step directions, etc would be helpful to me (and hopefully any others wanting to do an MP).

Archived