Thank you

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to be playing a college football sim on the computer. I love text-based sports managements and have been hooked on OOTP series for a long time. Now I have a college football game in which to further distance myself from my almost non-exsitence social life and my wife. Even better is the fact that this was developed from a non-major company, which means user input is a major factor in its future. After all, who better to ask how to make a game better than the people who play it. These initial versions are wonderful creations, though I can not wait to see this game blossom and become as real as possible. I know this takes time like all great creations in the world and I will be waiting here patiently. I just wanted to say thanks to the developers who created this game and to the people who take the time to post on the forums to continually make it better... Thank You! P.S. Sorry is this post is a little jumbled, but I just finsihed playing 12 hours straight in my pursuit of bring NIU to greatness...( now i have to go and correct another post stating thier are only 2 Div I schools in Ill...lol)

Archived