FHW: The Ballad of Wrestling

FHW is a new promotion funded by Detroit citizen, Rhino. He started up the company because he was sick and tired of all the BS and politics in the wrestling world. Since he is such a renowned wrestler, his company is at Cult status and starts with a million dollars.

I will post the roster when I have access to the computer that has the roster. Meanwhile here is the show:

FHW Show 1

Week 2 February:

This show was accidentally held in Mexico, which explains the promo ratings.

We start off the first show with the commentators for FHW, Excalibur and Charlie Haas. They run down the card and what we can look forward to seeing from FHW.

Rating: 17

Rhino vs. Anthony Hese

This match's outcome was never in doubt as the owner was in the first match in FHW. This was also one of the four quarterfinals in the World Title tournament. Rhino ended up putting away Hese with a Gore.

Rating: 35

We then cut to Brian Kendrick. He talked about how he would make the board pay for not including him in the title tournament.

Rating: 14

Shannon Moore vs. A.R Fox

This was the second title tournament match of the night, and it was also never in question that Moore would win, as he put Fox away with the Mooregasm.

Rating: 29

We then go backstage where Drew Hankinson and Tommaso Ciampa were seen arguing before their match. Both men claimed their teams would win the tag title match next week.

Rating: 17

Drew Hankinson vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Both of these men have made a name for themselves in other promotions, and planned to do so here. Hankinson and Ciampa showcased the brawling side of the promotion. In the end, Hankinson took out Ciampa with a Bicycle Kick.

Rating: 23

Renee Dupree vs. Gregory Helms

These two former WWE superstars put their best efforts on in the first ever main event in FHW history. Dupree showcased his skills as he put away with Helms with the Death Valley Driver.

(I forgot to put the rating in the document, so I will add it when I get home.)

FINAL RATING: 20

FHW Show 2 Predictions:

Petey Williams vs. Chris Hero

Drew Hankinson and KENTA vs. Tomasso Ciampa and Rhino for tag team titles

Paul London vs. Rhett Titus

Renee Dupree vs. Brian Kendrick

Lost Cause vs. Chris Mordeztky and Vladimir Kozlov

Archived