BLW - The Super Indy

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea. Diary writing really is more addictive than e-wrestling. I really can't wait to get my full copy of TEW 05, and the data set I'm working on done so I can start on a diary as well. Another great show, of course. Ending caught me by surprise, with BLW going over Hardcore Horsemen. Hawkins walking out on his title match was superb. Can't wait to see the Horsemne's retaliation for everything that went wrong.

[b]From BLWrestling.com[/b] [QUOTE] [center][size=5][u]BLW October Newsline[/u][/size] [size=4][b] Massive Announcement, BLW Women's World Championship, Updated Rankings and Honourable Combat Cards! [/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][b][u] Hardcore Horsemen Issue FINAL Challenge! [/u][/b][/size][/center] Ever since their arrival in BLW, [b]The Hardcore Horsemen[/b] promised to destroy BLW before 3 Years Later in December this year. However, despite their efforts to do so, the DaVE representatives have been unable to steal the BLW World Championship or drive crowds away from BLW shows. Instead, BLW have continued to expand, gaining popularity in both their home territories in the South East of the US and in the New York area, the home turf of DaVE. As a result, DaVE representatives have sent a video to BLW with a stunning message. Check out BLWrestling.com/videos for the full video or read on for a transcript of the video. [QUOTE] [i](Standing in front of a backdrop of DaVE stars including Eddie Chandler, Guide, Rhino Umaga, Donnie J, Alex Braun, Nemesis, JD Morgan, Tank Bradley, Doug Peak and Sgt Bubba Lee West....... the one DaVE man that BLW fans have chanted the name of.... [b]Eddie Peak[/b]!)[/i] [color=red]Peak :[/color] BLW.... for the last year, you have done everything in your power to try and stop yourself being exterminated from wrestling forever by us at Danger and Violence Extreme... and to your credit, you've managed to hang on. But no longer. We've grown weary of listening to you talk about being "the true face of pro wrestling" or calling yourself "the super indy". When it comes down to it, BLW is nothing but another small, weak promotion that will get squashed once and for all the other competition fell to DaVE over ten years ago. We promised that we'd take you out before your third birthday show and we intend to do it. We're challenging you to a series of matches at Honourable Combat: Day 2. If we win, you die forever, absorbed into DaVE like so many promotions before you, the BLW World Championship absorbed into the DaVE Unified Championship. If, and that is a huge if, you win we leave you alone forever. Five matches, the side with the most winners wins the series. We're sending your BLW World Tag Team Champions, Extreme Prejudice, to defend their belts against a team of your choice in a tag match. We're also sending Alex Braun, Donnie J and Eddie Chandler to defend in singles matches. And the one match that we demand....... the one match that [b]I[/b] demand... is me, Eddie Peak against your BLW World Heavyweight Champion, [b]Samoan Machine[/b]. [/QUOTE] Peak's comments were somewhat toned down for the transcript but the announcement remains the same. DaVE have challenged BLW to a best of 5 series of matches for Honourable Combat: Day 2 and the huge news is that the challenge has been accepted by the BLW roster! For the full cards for both days of BLW's biggest event, keep reading!
[size=5][center][u]BLW Women's World Championship Announcement! [/u][/size][/center] While the surprise of the announcement may have been ruined by Serhat Jawahir at the 2008 Trios Tournament, the impact of the soon to be commissioned BLW Women's World Championship will have a profound impact for women's wrestling across the world. BLW has attracted the elite of women's wrestling from across the world and the championship will be contended by these elite starting from this month's Open Challenge event that will host the quarter-finals of the tournament. The semi-finals will be held at Honourable Combat: Day 1 with the crowning of the first ever BLW Women's World champion taking place at Honourable Combat: Day 2. Here are the brackets for the tournament and how they line up for the events: [center][size=4][b][u] The Open Challenge: October [/size][/u][/b] Q#1: Joanne Rodriguez vs Suzue Katayama Q#2: Wanda Fish vs Sensational Ogiwara Q#3: Thunder Hike vs Kit Hatoyama Q#4: Melody Cuthill vs Cecilia Soler [b][u][size=4] Honourable Combat: Day 1 [/u][/b][/size] Semi-Final #1: Winner Q#1 vs Winner Q#2 Semi-Final #2: Winner Q#3 vs Winner Q#4 [b][u][size=4] Honourable Combat: Day 2 [/b][/u][/size] Final: Winner Semi-Final #1 vs Winner Semi-Final #2
[b]NAME:[/b][u] Cecilia Soler [/u] [i]The name may be unknown to all but die-hard MMA fans, but Cecilia Soler has been one of the premiere female fighters in Mexican MMA for the last 7 years. Relying heavily on her incredible size and her boxing background she is known for giving some of the most verbally devastating post-match interviews aswell as an incredibly devastating right hook. Making her debut in pro-wrestling against Melody Cuthill, she is an unknown factor in the tournament.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Joanne Rodriguez [/u] [i]Known in Japan and the US as one of the most beautiful female wrestlers around, J-Ro combines technical prowess with some underdog style high flying for a formidable style. While she has yet to win a major singles title in her career, she has faced many of the best female wrestlers around the world, including her opponent in the tournament, Suzue Katayama, coming out on the losing end more often than not.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Kit Hatoyama [/u] [i]One of the members of the Joshi DT, Kit is the reigning 5 Star All-Asian champion with 5SSW and has been one of Joshi wrestling's elite since a young age. Never one to back down from a challenge, Kit uses a mainly high flying style of wrestling that doesn't allow much time for her opponent to think. If she can keep the pace of her match going quickly, Kit may advance past stablemate Tunder Hike and is a strong contender for championship gold.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Melody Cuthill [/u] [i]She likes to call herself the first lady of BLW but she has yet to prove herself as a top class performer. However, her all round style of wrestling has been developing at a rapid pace and she is more than capable of beating anyone on a good night. Her opponent in the tournament is Cecilia Soler who is a relative unknown in the tournament and it remains to be seen if this unpredictability will be able to stop Melody from achieving the potential she clearly has.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Sensational Ogiwara [/u] [i]The Female Wrestler of the Year 2006 and 2007 for PWH, Ogiwara is also the reigning 5 Star World Champion and has been reknowned as a legend in Joshi wrestling since the mid 90s. Faultless at every style of wrestling, she is the favourite of many to add yet another Women's World Championship to her resume. Rumours are that she is also attempting to win a major singles championship outside of her gender too although whether she will be able to achieve that dream remain to be seen. with her skills, nothing is impossible.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Suzue Katayama [/u] [i]The second largest of the field for the championship, Suzue brings a powerful brawling game to the ring and combines it with rock solid technique to form a very strong offense. While some have questioned her stamina at times, few people are capable of taking Suzue far enough in a match for that to be a factor although her opponent Joanne Rodriguez has certainly proved to be a challenge in the past. Another Japanese born competitor, Suzue has made a name for herself with both 5SSW of Japan and AAA of the US, earning her respect across the world.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Thunder Hike [/u] [i]A multi-time 5 Star World Champion, Thunder Hike is undoubtedly one of the best technical wrestlers of either gender on the face of the planet. Often over-shadowed by her Joshi DT team-mate Sensational Ogiwara, Hike will be facing her other team-mate, Kit Hatoyama in the first round. With many predicting a match of the night candidate from two of joshi wrestling's finest, it seems impossible to predict a winner between them.[/i] [b]NAME:[/b][u] Wanda Fish [/u] [i]Lastly, but certainly not least, is Wanda Fish. Known across the US as perhaps the finest female wrestler of her generation, she has been the AAA champion on several occassions and is truly a total package, being able to comfortably work any style of wrestling you can think of. Seemingly ignored by the "big promotions" for refusing to allow her looks to do the talking, Wanda has a lot to prove and is an early tournament favourite. Her first round drawing against Sensational Ogiwara is somewhat of a women's dream match with many claiming that the winner of that match will go on to win the whole tournament.[/i][/center] [center][size=5][u]BLW Rankings[/u][/center][/size] The last month saw few singles matches take place in a BLW ring as the Trios Tournament dominated proceedings for the most part. After an incredible performance by Wolf Hawkins against Samoan Machine, Wolf remains ranked at number one and will be getting a rematch for the belt he walked out on winning at The Trios Tournament. The rest of the ranked competitors were in trios action, with the trio of Marksman, Lopez and Devine securing themselves a guaranteed match of their choice any time over the next year. We don't doubt for a moment that each of those matches will see a BLW World Championship defense and it remains to be seen if they will even need those matches. Here are the rankings as they currently stand, with just one addition to the considered contenders based on his recent performances, with two people also dropping off the considered list. [b][u]BLW Top 5 Rankings[/b][/u] BLW World Champion: [b]Samoan Machine[/b] [i] 1. Wolf Hawkins 2. Henry Marksman 3. Chavo Lopez 4. Darryl Devine 5. Eddie Chandler [/i] Also considered for the list by the BLW Booking Committee were the following people (in alphabetical order): [i] Acid Alex McKing Frankie Perez Guide Jacob Jett Mean Jean Cattley Pablo Rodriguez Pistol Pete Hall Sensational Ogiwara Ultima [/i]
The Pure Rankings also see little change to them, although some of the competitors ahve been shuffled somewhat. Ota has dropped two places after losing his championship match once again to Frankie Perez who is fast becoming a master of the Pure Style. On the rise as a result is Flemmy Lemming who tops the ranks for now, with Tommy Morgan now placing second. Masutaro Kataoka's showcase of talent against the BLW World Champion, Samoan Machine, has impressed many and despite the defeat he has moved up to #4 over Merle O'Curle who has not been seen in BLW for some time. Here is the full rankings list as it stands right now. [u][b]BLW Top 5 Pure Style Rankings[/u][/b] BLW Pure Style Champion: [b]Frankie Perez[/b] [i] 1. Flemmy Lemming 2. Tommy Morgan 3. Fumihiro Ota 4. Masutaro Kataoka 5. Merle O'Curle [/i] Also considered for a spot in the Pure Style Rankings were (in alphabetical order): [i] (Alex McKing) Donnie J. Eclipse Heihachiro Sakai Hitomaro Suzuki Jacob Jett [/i] [center] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/HCDay1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u] BLW World Championship Match [/b][/u] [i] Samoan Machine (c) vs Wolf Hawkins [/i] Last month at The Trios Tournament these two men squared off in a match of epic proportions that almost saw a new BLW World Champion crowned until interference from DaVE caused Wolf to walk out on the match. DaVE have promised that they will not interfere in any matches so these two men will square off once again with the BLW World Championship on the line. Will Samoan Machine be able to hold on to the title and face Eddie Peak on Day 2? Or will Wolf show that last month was no fluke and once again challenge Samoan Machine like no-one else has ever managed to do? Whatever happens, Eddie Peak will be hoping that they both destroy each other as he awaits the winner as part of the DaVE vs BLW series! [b][u] BLW Pure Style Championship [/b][/u] [i] Frankie Perez (c) vs Flemmy Lemming [/i] Over the course of the Honourable Combat weekend the top 2 contenders for the title will each receive a shot at the championship. Stepping up first is Flemmy Lemming who will face Frankie Perez in a match that seems to have "classic submission battle" written all over it. The winner of this match will face Tommy Morgan on Day 2 but will Flemmy be making his first defense of his newly won belt? Or will Frankie's kicks once again lead him to victory? [b][u] Revenge Challenge Match [/b][/u] [i] Chavo Lopez vs Eddie Chandler [/i] At this event last year, Eddie Chandler debuted and picked up a victory over Chavo Lopez as part of a stunning night for Chandler. Lopez is still seeking to prove himself to everyone by making up for any defeats he's made and by trying to oust Henry Marksman as BLW's unofficial #1. Lopez has set himself a tough task for the weekend and surprisingly, Chandler accepted the challenge despite having a huge match himself on Day 2 against Pistol Pete. This match is sure to be huge, but who will come out victorious? [b][u] Challenge Match [/b][/u] [i] Mean Jean Cattley vs Jacob Jett [/i] Little is known about the exact circumstances that led to this match but both men approached the BLW Booking Committee seperately to demand a match against the other. And so... it was granted. Cattley has been quiet within BLW lately while Jacob Jett has been starting to cause some backstage tensions with his increasingly ****y attitude and practical jokes. Rumours have been circulating whether it was a joke gone wrong that sparked things but that won't matter when this match takes place. These two men are great talents and this match will be one to look forward to! [b][u] Pure Rules Match [/b][/u] [i] Masutaro Kataoka vs Eclipse [/i] The BLW Pure division will once again be showcased on the show as these two classically schooled wrestlers face off. Kataoka is a veteran grappler who has only recently returned to the ring and may still have some ring rust, especially since he has yet to have time to compete under Pure rules. Eclipse is a mysterious youngster trained in the BLW training school who is looking to make a name for himself by picking up a big win over an established name. [b][u] BLW Women's Championship Semi Final [/b][/u] [i] ??? vs ??? [/i] This match will see the winners of the J-Ro/Suzue and Ogiwara/Wanda match face off, with the winner earning a berth in the final of the BLW Women's World Championship tournament. With so much talent on display it seems almost impossible to pick a winner but its sure to be an exciting series of matches. [b][u] BLW Women's Championship Semi Final [/b][/u] [i] ??? vs ??? [/i] The winners of the Hike/Kit and Melody/Soler matches will meet in this semi-final clash. Whoever wins this match will put themselves into the finals of the tournament with the chance to become the first ever BLW Women's World Champion and a place in the history books. [b][u]PLUS:[/u][/b] There will be a meet and greet held prior to the show where you can get up close and personal with some of your favourite BLW stars! And we will have Metallica playing live during intermission! Don't miss out! Head to BLWrestling.com/events to get your ticket now! [/center]
[center] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/HCday2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u] BLW World Championship Match / DaVE vs BLW #5 [/b][/u] [i] Eddie Peak vs ??? (c) [/i] Eddie Peak said he'd never wrestle in a BLW ring and he said that BLW would never make it as far as 3 Years Later. Something has had to give and the most dominant DaVE champion of the last decade will step into the BLW ring to face the BLW World Champion, whomever that may be. Either Wolf Hawkins or Samoan Machine will face Eddie Peak with the belt and perhaps BLW's future on the line. This match will be the most important in BLW's history, without doubt..... [b][u] DaVE vs BLW #4 [/b][/u] [i] Eddie Chandler vs Pistol Pete Hall [/i] Eddie Chandler debuted in BLW one year ago and signalled the Hardcore Horsemen's arrival in BLW. Undoubtedly one of the best talents in wrestling, his match will be against one of his biggest rivals in recent years, the legendary Pistol Pete Hall! These two have met several times before in a BLW ring with their most memorable encounter taking place inside a steel cage but none of their previous matches have held anywhere near as much importance as this encounter. [b][u] BLW World Tag Team Title Match / DaVE vs BLW #3 [/b][/u] [i] Extreme Prejudice (c) vs The Underdogs [/i] The BLW World Tag Team titles will be on the line in this match but they are of secondary importance to either team as both sides look to claim a point for their respective sides in the BLW vs DaVE war. The Underdogs have been a top team in BLW without winning the tag belts and they have been really excelling lately. But Extreme Prejudice are a brutally tough team and look like they could potentially be the next legendary pairing on the global tag team division. This is the team's first clash, this point could prove vital later in the night... [b][u] DaVE Rules Match / DaVE vs BLW #2 [/b][/u] [i] Alex Braun vs Acid [/i] Its no secret that these two men haven't seen eye to eye ever since they took opposite sides in the BLW/DaVE war, with Braun helping Guide advance in the King of the Indy's tournament back in April this year. This lack of respect sparked a major feud between the two in DaVE that has saw both men lay their bodies on the line over the last 6 months. Acid wasted no time in making it clear that he wanted to settle things with Braun inside a BLW ring once and for all. This match is sure to not be one for the faint of heart and it will be held under DaVE style hardcore rules. Folks, expect this one to get very violent, very quickly! [b][u] DaVE vs BLW #1 [/b][/u] [i] Donnie J. vs Darryl Devine [/i] Donnie J. has struggled to gain acceptance from DaVE crowds ever since he sold out his supposed friend for a spot on the roster. Meanwhile, Darryl Devine has continued to gain popularity while he has been seeking revenge against the man who stabbed him in the back. Eddie Peak has placed a lot of faith in Donnie to deliver in this match, but Devine is guaranteed to not be holding anything back. Will this reckless abandon backfire for Devine? Or will Donnie J. finally get whats coming to him? [b][u] BLW Women's World Championship Match [/b][/u] [i] ??? vs ??? [/i] The first ever BLW Women's World Champion will be crowned at Honourable Combat: Day 2, even though the future of BLW will not be known until the end of the night. Despite the uncertainly regarding any potential future for the belt, this match is guaranteed to go down in history as perhaps the biggest women's match in pro-wrestling history as stars from around the globe compete in a tournament to win the crown! [b][u] BLW Pure Style Championship Match [/b][/u] [i] ??? (c) vs Tommy Morgan [/i] Day 1 of Honourable Combat will see Frankie Perez and Flemmy Lemming square off for the BLW Pure Style Championship, with the winner of that match going on to face Tommy Morgan on Day 2! Tommy is regarded by many as one of the undiscovered gems of wrestling, with fine technique and good all round ring skills that never seem to have quite achieved what they could have. Meanwhile, Frankie is regarded as one of the best hybrid wrestlers on the planet, mixing MMA skills with pure wrestling while Flemmy is simply an incredible submission machine capable of tying any opponent in knots, regardless of their size. This match promises to be a showcase of great wrestling talent regardless of who goes in as champion, but most importantly... who will walk out of Honourable Combat as the BLW Pure Style Champion? [b][u] Grudge Match [/b][/u] [i] Chavo Lopez vs Henry Marksman [/i] Just when you thought the show couldn't get any bigger, this heated feud goes and blows everything else right out of the water. Forget BLW vs DaVE, forget the BLW Women's World Championship, this personal rivarly has been escalating for almost a year now since Marksman defeated Lopez back in January in a match of the year candidate. Lopez has yet to find a way to defeat the former BLW World Champion but he has managed to come close on so many occasions. Could this finally be the night where Chavo Lopez manages to pull of the victory he's been promising for almost 12 months? Or will Henry Marksman once again show why he is regarded as the BLW MVP? Without doubt, this match will be one for the ages! [b][u]PLUS:[/u][/b] Metallica will be playing the intermission once again, LIVE for your entertainment! There will also be a meet and greet with more of your favourite BLW stars and.... what else could you want?! Head to BLWrestling.com/events to make sure you get your ticket for this huge event! [/center] [/QUOTE] I just wanted to get this card up before we hit July, at least that way everyone will be able to see it :) I had been hoping to have the entire event run and posted by the end of the month, but real life decided that wouldn't be the case (damn you WreSpi2!!). Predictions are welcomed, but there will also be other matches on the cards too that haven't been announced yet. And so that you know, the women's tournament was drawn randomly. I mean.. Ogiwara vs Wanda in the first round? C'mon!!! Sorry about the slightly unorganised lay out (its not like me at all) but I rushed it a bit. Can't win em all. Derek B

• 2 weeks later...
[b]From ProWrestlingHits.com/results[/b] As per usual, results provided directly to us by Derek B and copied to every other wrestling website around the world by cheap, nasty, no-good copycats who probably didn't go to the event but will claim they did in order to make themselves look slightly better. Anyways, sounds like another interesting show for BLW as they head into the Honourable Combat weekend. There have been lots of net rumours about the state of their finances and the private lives of their bookers... lets hope that doesn't hurt the promotion. :) [QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/TOC2.jpg[/IMG][/center] Hello folks and welcome to the results of another BLW show that you really should have been there to see. Fans of AAA in particular would have loved the show as it featured all four quarter final matches in the tournament to crown the first ever BLW Women's World Champion. Anyone in any doubt about women's wrestling after seeing tonight's action would need their head examined! The show itself opened up with an emotional speech from [b]Serhat Jawahir[/b] which covered the familiar bases of his life. While received well, his heartfelt speeches are starting to get somewhat repetitive which may have been why he segued into a speech about [b]Stephanie Wade[/b], who came out from the back apparantly offended that he'd even mention her name. Serhat apologised to her for the date they were on but he was somewhat angry about how he'd been tricked by her. He then said that he'd actually started to like her despite what she'd done and wanted another date with her, a REAL date, saying that he'd like to show her a fun time and how he'd look after her by making sure she didn't have to wrestle people like the eight women in the tournament tonight. Steph didn't look happy, saying she WANTED to wrestle them all and prove that she was better and that if Serhat even thought for a moment that she'd go on a date with him again then she had two words for him.... [b]dream on![/b] As Serhat tried to catch up with Steph we were joined by [b]Steven Parker[/b] with a microphone. He joked that this wasn't a TV talk show but a wrestling show and made a challenge to [b]Ultima[/b] for a match right now, claiming that he'd show why he was hailed by many as "The Future" of pro wrestling. Ultima came to the ring and accepted the challenge when he slid into the ring and into the fight. The match itself was an exciting match, with Ultima once again pulling off some moves that left the crowd's collective jaw lying on the floor, including a sensational plancha from inside the ring to Parker who had been sent over the safety barrier a moment earlier with a clothesline. Parker did indeed show why he is one of the mostly highly thought of youngsters in wrestling by fighting back and he pulled out some slick technical wrestling and a few nifty high spots of his own before losing out on sheer pace to Ultima. After a variation Tiger Bomb, Ultima climbed the ropes and the crowd shouted "Meteora" as he came off the top with his Meteor Strike to pick up a pinfall. I don't know who this guy is, but he's freakin' nuts I can tell you that! Of the five (or posisbly six) matches, that was the only real male match as the next four were all tournament matches. Up first was [b]Melody Cuthill[/b] who hyped herself up as the best female wrestler in the world and she'd prove it against her opponent tonight, the relatively unknown [b]Cecilia Soler[/b]. However, Melody's scouting couldn't have prepared her for the sheer size and power of the Mexican former-boxer..... the match lasted a few painful minutes as Melody tried to use technique and speed to get some kind of advantage but Soler's punch-led assault simply overwhelmed Melody and after a particularly vicious combo in the corner, Melody fell to the mat where Soler pulled out her only wrestling move of the night.. a pinfall. Soler advances in devastating fashion and will face the winner of our next match. Of all the matches tonight, this was the one I was looking forward to as two members of the Joshi DT clashed in a pure Joshi match. And it was pure wrestling really, not watered down by the US entertainment style. [b]Kit Hatoyama[/b] and [b]Thunder Hike[/b] stole the show tonight as they wrestled arguably the best women's match of the decade (in North America at least) mixing up rock solid scientific wrestling with exciting high flying and daring acrobatics. Fifteen of the fastest minutes in professional wrestling were ended by Thunder Hike hitting the Thunderstrike on Kit to keep her down for a three count. The crowd loved it and as the girls shook hands after the match, we were reminded that it would now be Thunder Hike against Cecilia Soler in the next round. Could be interesting. [b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b] made her entrance next, largely ignoring the wolf whistles she always gets from the crowds wherever she goes, making it clear she was here to wrestle. [b]Suzue Katayama[/b] was out second and made her gameplan clear from the outset. Over-power and out wrestle her opponent. But Suzue wouldn't have it her way as J-Ro used her speed and technique to wear down Suzue's legs and take her to the ground where power wasn't so much of a factor. Purely on technique, the match became very even as the two girls exchanged plenty of holds and counterholds. J-Ro tried the Butterfly Lock (her favourite submission move) but Suzue still powered out of it and a minute later had J-Ro in a precarious situation as she set up for the powerbomb. But J-Ro's early legwork came into play as she fought back and staggered Suzue with some strong right hands while up in the air and J-Ro managed to roll right over the top into a near-perfect sunset flip and stole a three count. Suzue didn't look at all happy at the result and probably felt that she could've kept going but her shoulders were down when it mattered and J-Ro advances to meet the winner of the next (dream) match.... Arguably the greatest female worker from North America in recent years against almost undoubtedly the greatest female worker in pro wrestling history.... [b]Wanda Fish[/b] against [b]Sensational Ogiwara[/b] and its in the [i]first round[/i] of the BLW Women's World Championship. Madness! The longest official match of the night, this went for a little over twenty minutes before we could get a winner. Both sides didn't have anyone had ringside with them, which many suspected was slightly odd, especially from Wanda who pre-match verbally berated Ogiwara, saying she was over-rated and that she'd never beaten Wanda Fish. The match itself was more even than many would have thought and surprisingly clean, given Wanda's reputation for not always playing to the rules. Unlike the rest of tonight's clashes, this match wasn't dominated by any particular style as both girls showed they could do anything asked of them. My own personal highlight was the slap battle they had. Wanda was getting frustrated and resorted to it but Ogiwara just slapped right back. Don't misunderstand, it wasn't a sports entertainment slap, it was more of a devastating open handed strike... Wanda lost her cool completely and tried to take Ogiwara out but that allowed Ogiwara the advantage to lock in the Ogiwara Stretch. Wanda refused to tap out despite being in obvious pain for the full minute and a half that it was locked in. The crowd booed as Stephanie Wade came from the back looking like she was going to interfere but she didn't, instead she threw in a towel and the referee called for the bell. After the match, Wanda was clearly in great pain but she refused help from Steph and tried to shout at her but with little behind it. Suzue Katayama came from the back and helped Wanda to the back, looking very angry at Steph..... the crowd gave Ogiwara a standing ovation as she waited in the ring for everyone else to go to the back.... As she waited though, something in the crowd grabbed her attention and she pointed out to a disturbance coming from the back. Obviously the crowd there had already seen it as they saw [b]Extreme Prejudice[/b] angrily throwing [b]Acid[/b] through the crowd towards the ring, hitting him with whatever came to hand including several chairs that fans had been sitting on. Considering the Hardcore Horsemen had stated they wouldn't be here tonight, everyone was surprised to see them but the long standing rivalry between Acid and Guide seems to have got the better of that tonight. Guide was yelling at Acid for choosing BLW over the promotion that gave him his big break while demanding that Acid say something instead of staying resolutley mute as he always does. The attack in the ring continued but help arrived from the back in the form of fellow DaVE/BLW wrestler [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b]! The distraction allowed Acid to hit a low blow on Guide as Pablo launched into a fight with Rhino Umaga. At this point the ringbell was rung and I guess a match was officially underway but it sure wasn't held under BLW rules as the fight spilled into the crowd, with each pair going different ways around the hall before meeting at the far side again. It seems everyone got a close up of the action tonight. This "match" probably spent less than 2 minutes in the ring but the fight itself, from start to finish, lasted more than twenty minutes and it included a big table spot that saw Acid get completely destroyed. Umaga attempted a Rhino Charge but caught nothing but security barrier and then a shot to the head with the ringbell from Pablo, the last time we'd hear it tonight. The fight was taken away backstage again as the men slowly recovered and all four disappeared backstage where we heard some loud metallic crashes. The referee, who had been desperately trying to get some semblance of order, came from the back and it was then announced that the "match" had been thrown out. All in all, I thought this was another good BLW showing and the crowds in the Tri-State area are growing every time BLW comes along (possibly thanks to the DaVE influence). The five or six matches tonight were all of a decent quality but there weren't that many big BLW names on the show. Of course, Honourable Combat will sort all of that out and I'm going to put out an updated card for that right now too. I can't wait for the shows, it promises to be a classic!
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/TOC2.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b][u]Oct 08 - The Open Challenge[/u] - (C)[/b] Ultima defeated Steven Parker [10:40] (C-) Cecilia Soler defeated Melody Cuthill [6:27] (C-) Thunder Hike defeated Kit Hatoyama [15:57] (C) Joanne Rodriguez defeated Suzue Katayama [13:48] (C-) Sensational Ogiwara defeated Wanda Fish [20:40] (C-) Acid/Pablo Rodriguez and Extreme Prejudice was thrown out [23:35] (C+) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [center][size=5]Updated Cards[/size][/center]
[u][b]Honourable Combat: Day 1[/u][/b] SAMOAN MACHINE (c) vs WOLF HAWKINS for the BLW World Championship FRANKIE PEREZ (c) vs FLEMMY LEMMING for the BLW Pure Style Championship CHAVO LOPEZ vs EDDIE CHANDLER MEAN JEAN CATTLEY vs JACOB JETT MASUTARO KATAOKA vs ECLIPSE under Pure Rules CECILIA SOLER vs THUNDER HIKE JOANNE RODRIGUEZ vs SENSATIONAL OGIWARA PLUS: More to be announced at the show!
[u][b]Honourable Combat: Day 2[/u][/b] SAMOAN MACHINE or WOLF HAWKINS (c) vs EDDIE PEAK for the BLW World Championship PISTOL PETE HALL vs EDDIE CHANDLER THE UNDERDOGS vs EXTREME PREJUDICE (c) for the BLW World Tag Team Championships ACID vs ALEX BRAUN under DaVE rules DARRYL DEVINE vs DONNIE J. CECILIA SOLER or THUNDER HIKE vs JOANNE RODRIGUEZ or SENSATIONAL OGIWARA for the BLW Women's World Championship HENRY MARKSMAN vs CHAVO LOPEZ FRANKIE PEREZ or FLEMMY LEMMING (c) vs TOMMY MORGAN for the BLW Pure Style Championship PLUS: More to be announced at the show! [/QUOTE] [b][u]OOC:[/b][/u] Sorry its take so long to update, I just haven't had the time lately so I've made some for doing this just now. Will hopefully have at least the first half of the Honourable Combat weekender up by Friday, perhaps Wednesday if I have as much time as it looks like I do. I hope my legions of fans haven't disappeared, but if you have.... then I hope you moved over to Scapino's SWF diary :)

[b]From ProWrestlingHits.com/results[/b] The seats still haven't cooled down from the hot, sweaty behinds of the BLW fanbase.... actually, scrap that. From what Derek B says, they weren't even sitting in them for most of the night. But my point is... well, he's sent the results already and the show is barely over. [QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/HCDay1.jpg[/IMG][/center] As BLW prepares to move into the most important day of its almost three year lifespan we were treated to a glorious four (ish) hours of wrestling that saw almost every style of wrestling you could think of showcased in some form. The show started with [b]Stephanie Wade[/b] coming out to the ring and calling out [b]Serhat Jawahir[/b], her face not revealing her intentions at all. Serhat came out, full of smiles and obviously hopeful that he would get the date he'd been after but when he got in the ring he was greeted by an almighty slap from Steph. Serhat tried to say something to her but was slapped silly again and Steph then pointed out of the ring to [b]Wanda Fish[/b] and [b]suzue Katayama[/b] who were making their way, saying that they were about to teach Serhat a lesson in what happens to people who mess with Team: Dream On! Luckily for Serhat (he woulda got a beating otherwise) his sisters [b]Nadira and Esra Jawahir[/b] came out to even the odds and after a quick bit of arguing with the referees that tried to seperate them, a six person match was underway. The match seemed to be fairly even while it was just the girls in the ring but almost the moment Serhat stepped into the ring the momentum swung in the favour of Wanda, Steph and Suzue. Within a few minutes Serhat was on his back with Steph on top of him for three short seconds as the Jawahirs got beaten thanks to Serhat's complete inability to wrestle competently. He's getting better, but lets face it, he couldn't get much worse. [b]Bryan Paris[/b] was alone on commentary for that first match and says that he's looking forward to the rest of the show when he's interupted by an attractive woman coming to the announce booth from the crowd. He tries a bad chat-up line on him before she says she's here to be the new colour commentator and introduces herself as [b]Jennifer Heat[/b]. She then said she'd been canvassing the opinions of the crowd about a man who would make his BLW debut in the next match, the unique [b]Remmy Skye[/b] and said that the next match should be an awesome high paced match. She wasn't wrong either as [b]Ultima[/b] and [b]Remmy Skye[/b] tore it up. The refereeing was exceptionally lenient as both men made use of the ringside area and the ring itself as weapons and launchpads for their attacks. Ultima once again pulled out a plancha from inside the ring and into the crowd prompting the first "Holy ****!" chant of the night. Remmy attempted the Skye Diver from inside to the outside but was met with a dropsault to the gut for his troubles and after that he never recovered his momentum as Ultima connected with the un-named powerbomb variation and then the sensational Meteor Strike to pick up a three count. Some of the spots were insane and the crowd were really into this considering it featured little real wrestling... but I have to say, I enjoyed this a lot myself and would love to see them go at it again. The next match took place without too much fanfare but was still a good Pure rules contest as [b]Masutaro Kataoka[/b] faced the rookie known as [b]Eclipse[/b]. Nothing particularly special to say about this match, the experience of Kataoka shone through as he won the match in less than 8 minutes and with all his rope breaks to spare. Both men shook hands after the match and Kataoka looks strong... in all fairness, probably the worst match and the least hyped match of the night. Shame really. On the video screen we are treated to a promo from [b]Eddie Chandler[/b] of the Hardcore Horsemen. He puts over his match tonight against Chavo Lopez as being just a little warm up for the match against Pistol Pete Hall tomorrow night and then verbally runs Pete down with some comments that really aren't repeatable here. Lets just say that the DaVE influence on this promo was pretty strong but also that Chandler done a good job setting up for both his matches. Bryan Paris and Jennifer Heat draw the attention of everyone to the stage area that has been set up for tonight's performance during the intermission, saying that they couldn't believe Metallica would be here tonight. At that point a group of three youngsters in matching sparkly silver tights and vest-jackets made their way onto the stage. The announcers sounded baffled, especially as each of them got onto a microphone. At first it sounded like they were just checking the mics but the group soon started talking to the crowd and then made a comment along the lines of "We may not be Metallica, but once we've won all the BLW belts, we'll look metallicish!" They introduced themselves as Valentine Romeo [Valentine], Leonardo Weiss [Young Leo] and Kenni "with an I" Kuntz [K-Squared] and called themselves [b]The Heartbreakers[/b]. Possibly the worst introduction lines ever and as they started singing (rather well, surprisingly) the crowd tried to boo them out the house. Well, it turns out that some of the guys backstage were Metallica fans and after hearing the promo from Eddie chandler before [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b] and the [b]Jawahir Boys[/b] came from the back and met the imposter rockers on the stage and all six men were down in the ring pretty quickly. For those who don't recognise the names of the band members, they are actually wrestlers and currently ply their trade with CGC among other promotions so when this match turned out to be fairly even for a while, the crowd really got on their case. However, despite some good skills being shown, it was Pistol pete who starred here and once he got a hot tag in from Muhammed he cleared house, hitting each of the Heartbreakers with a Pistol Whip Lariat before getting the pinfall. Pistol then hyped himself for tomorrow night, saying that he would never let anyone put one over BLW, whether it be in the ring or out of it. Good stuff from Pete. :) The last match before the intermission was also the first championship match of the night as [b]Frankie Perez[/b] defended the BLW Pure Style Championship against [b]Flemmy Lemming[/b]. If memory serves me correctly then this was the longest Pure Rules match to date as these two men went over seventeen minutes in the ring, each of them exhausting their supply of ropebreaks. Frankie's last break saw him in extreme danger of tapping as he struggled to escape a Furusawa armbar but barely a minute later Flemmy was locked in a P-Clutch. Flemmy squirmed his way out of thanks to his size but as Perez hooked him up for the Perez Plunge '03, Flemmy's lack of strength was his downfall as Perez retained the belt via pinfall. Both men shook hands as a mark of respect for an extremely competitive match and the announcers hyped up that we'd see Frankie Perez defend the belt tomorrow night against Tommy Morgan. Phew... intermission at last. I got the chance to briefly speak to a few of the fans and saw a few faces of wrestlers who I know aren't on the BLW roster. At least, guys who haven't wrestled in BLW. I guess show's like this bring a lot of guys from inside the industry aswell as fans to them. Up next, the first semi-final in the BLW Women's World Championship tournament as the rock solid Japanese veteran [b]Thunder Hike[/b] faces the former Mexican pro boxer [b]Cecilia Soler[/b]. Two completely contrasting styles as Hike tried to ground her opponent while Soler tired to simply strike her way to victory. The size difference between these two was enormous but that didn't seem to phase Hike who used a hit and run style on Soler's legs. It looked like Soler almost had the match won when she backed Hike into a corner but a strong defense and a referee count broke that up. Hike eventually won the match though after a springboard spinning kick from the second rope caught Soler's guard down and the resulting Glittering Wizard Knee was enough to pick up the victory. A hard fought victory for Hike, Soler still looks like a real threat in the women's division. And to follow up that match, it was the other semi-final featuring [b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b] and [b]Sensational Ogiwara[/b]. J-Ro made a big entrance, getting the fans on her side by throwing parts of an elaborate Americana themed costume to the crowd before cutting a promo saying that tonight she'd prove she was more than just a pretty face by beating one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time. As expected, Ogiwara took it to her challenger and seemed in control for much of the match but J-Ro is never to be counted out and fought back using a combination of speed and technique to keep Ogiwara on the backfoot. The case for US women's wrestling being equal to Joshi wrestling was seemingly shut once again though as Ogiwara managed to once again wrestle her way past American opposition, beating J-Ro with an Ogiwara Spike in the middle of the ring. A strong performance from J-ro against the reigning 5SSW World Champ but in the end, it was Ogiwara who progresses through to the final where she will meet her stablemate Thunder Hike to crown the first ever BLW Women's World Champion. Can [i]anywoman[/i] beat a member of the Joshi DT? I wonder... On the BLW screen we are greeted again with Jennifer Heat. She is shown in two short interviews, one each with [b]Jacob Jett[/b] and [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] trying to get to the bottom of what has happened between these two for them to hate each other. Neither man confirms anything though, instead choosing to make threats at each other for the match that is coming up next! This match was not pretty, to say the least. Once again relaxed refereeing allowed the fight to spend much time outside the ring with both men coming up with some spots. Cattley looked like he was going to hit a Mood Swing to the floor after Jett had pulled back the mats, but instead he rammed Jett into the ringpost backfirst causing him to yell out in pain. In the ring again the two men looked more like they were trying to hurt each other rather than beat them and this was highlighted by an intense trading of mounted punches and elbow smashes after Jett used a takedown. Both men rolled around to gain leverage and as a result both men ended up busted open above their eyes from the blows. Cattley tried to lock in his ankle lock but was greeted with a multitude of kicks to the head that dazed him somewhat. Jett got to his feet and rushed Cattley but was backdropped over the ropes and out to the timekeeper (well, some dude at ringside with the bell). Cattley followed up when he could probably have got a countout and Jett grabbed a chair at the same time Cattley did. Both men swung at each other and the relaxed refereeing gave up and disqualified both men as they lay on the floor bleeding. A great and very intense match, it looks like these two are going to be feuding for a while if this is anything to go by. [b]Chavo Lopez[/b] was out to the ring next and cut a promo that mirrored [b]Eddie Chandler[/b]'s from earlier tonight. Lopez let Chandler know that this match was just a warm up for his encounter with Henry Marksman tomorrow night, a night that would see Lopez show the world (or at least BLW fans) that he was truly the star of BLW. The match itself was almost exactly what you would expect... nothing short of fantastic. While they are both among the top heels in BLW, they each have differet kinds of heel heat. Chandler is hated because he's an outsider and Lopez because he's got a point to prove. The crowd were vocal for both men, with Lopez gaining some cheers from the BLW loyalists whenever he put Chandler down. Lots of great technical work from both men but it seemed that Chandler's mind was somewhere else and Lopez was fiercely focussed on winning. 22 minutes into the match and Chavo Lopez connected with a Hell Fire Kick that knocked Chandler senseless. Lopez made the cover, going so far as to grab the tights just to be sure but in all honesty, I think Chandler was happy that the match was over so that he could now concentrate on Pistol Pete tomorrow night. Up next was a video that has been on the BLWrestling.com site since this match was signed, the hype video for Wolf Hawkins against Samoan Machine. Highlights of Machine's big wins with the BLW World Championship were shown mixed with a Wolf Hawkins interview. In it, wolf says that Machine has been a great champion but that he's never been able to put Wolf to rest yet. Tonight, what should've happened at Trios Tournament will happen.... (accompanied by a shot of Wolf standing over Machine at the TT) Wolf Hawkins will be announced as the new BLW World Champion! I swear, whoever made that video must've been at the SWF production school because it really got the fans going, both live and all over the interweb. The fans were expecting a huge match out of these two men and as they made their way to the ring you could almost feel the tensions between the two. Machine's indestructible confidence seemed to have been dented slightly as he opened at a slow pace while Wolf was happy to show the arrogance of youth, seemingly toying with the champion in the opening minutes of the match. Things got serious though when wolf slapped Machine at the end of an exchange and Machine's caution was thrown to the wind and he attacked with a barrage of savage forearm and elbow strikes. A trickle of blood from above wolf's eye prompted him to escape the ring and it seemed this match wasn't destined to end the same way it did last time. Once wolf was back in the ring he seemed to take things deadly seriously and started to out-wrestle Machine, giving him some time to make sure he didn't bleed any more and he was fully in control for the best part of the next ten minutes, taking us almost up to the twenty minute mark before Machine started fighting back, seemingly unphased by wolf's decision to try and wear down his head once again. The pace of the match picked up gradually as the momentum started to swing quickly with each man being forced to take some punishment from the other. The cut above Wolf's eye started to bleed again and Machine targetted it like it was a... target. Wolf had been gaining some early success by going for Machine's knee but the sight of his own blood seemed to incense him to draw Machine's blood and he started trying everything to get it. The match spilled to the floor where Machine went for a running knee strike at Wolf who was leaning on the barrier, only to miss and catch nothing but steel and really hurting his knee. wolf still ignored the knee though and instead rammed Machine's head into the guardrail and then into the ringpost, finally achieving his goal of busting open the champion at the 35 minute mark! By this point, it really did seem like this was going to be a match for the ages. with both men busted open, this match seemed to be fairly level once more and now Wolf brought the match into the ring so that he could capitalise, working over the knee at last. Machine struggled to fend off wolf's attacks as he mercilessly worked the knee with an array of holds but Machine's opening came from a bit of thoughtless planning from Wolf who allowed his head to get to close to Machine's upper body... Unbreakable Sleeper!! Wolf tried to up the pressure on Machine's knee but Machine just went through the pain to keep the hold locked in. Wolf relinquished the hold in order to try and find a way out but he was struggling. The crowd thought it was all over but Wolf managed to drag himself to the ropes where he got a foot on them forcing the break. The crowd were going mad by now having seen little over 50 minutes of action without a conclusion yet. Both men were clearly hurt and wolf was trying to buy himself some time by staying in the ropes while the referee kept Machine from limping over. Machine was determined to press his advantage though and shoved the referee out the way and met Wolf in the corner with some stiff strikes. Wolf fired back with his own and both men started bleeding hard as they began to look unsteady on their feet in the middle of the ring, a combination of blood loss and fatigue clearly taking its toll on both men. The match descended into a strong style clash as the two gladiators went blow for stiff blow, each hitting a number of lariat style clotheslines off the ropes on the opponent only to see them stand up in defiance. After taking three of them himself, Wolf went for his third but changed it into a Full Moon Rising that caught the champion off his guard. Machine was down and didn't look like getting up but Wolf couldn't capitalise quickly enough and by time he'd managed to roll himself over to make a cover, Machine had just enough wits about him to kick out after a loooooong two count! [i]I'm getting exhausted just writing this, I really am.[/i] Wolf was in disbelief that Machine could kick out of his finishing move after being in a match for this long, but as the announcers stated, he hasn't exactly been focussing one body part as hard as he did last time. Wolf made a cut-throat gesture to the crowd as he waited for Machine to slowly get up to his knees. Wolf tried for a Glittering Magician Knee but Machine blocked it expertly. Wolf was first back to his feet but as he moved in on Machine he was caught with a rising enziguri that sent him back to the mat. Machine was slow to make a cover and only managed to get a 2 count when he finally did. It was time for Machine to signal to the crowd that this was over as he positioned himself behind the challenge and stalked him, setting up for the Unbreakable Sleeper. As he tried to wrap his powerful arms around him, Wolf ducked and countered locking in a sleeper of his own and quickly driving the champion down to one knee by kicking the full strength one out from under him. The crowd went nuts for it as Machine was clearly fading to his own move with no means of escape and a massive amount of fatigue clearly setting in. Machine was doing everything in his power to block the effects of his own move but Wolf had clearly been working on this just in case he needed it and he had it locked in. The crowd set up duel chants of "This is Awesome" and "Please Don't Tap" and as the referee kept checking for a submission, the ring bell went to a thunderous ovation from the crowd!! The referee didn't look happy though as he left the ring, leaving Wolf to celebrate in the ring looking exhausted. The ref (who's name I forget) talked to the timekeeper who explained the situation and we were informed by Bryan Paris and Jennifer Heat that this match had been declared a draw as the sixty minute time limit for the match had expired. Needless to say, [b]Wolf Hawkins[/b] looked more than upset as the referee walked past him and handed the BLW World Championship to [b]Samoan Machine[/b]. Barely conscious, exhausted and bleeding... Samoan Machine had his hand raised as Wolf leaned on the ropes for support. Both men had given it their all and when both men were on their feet again they were in each other's face. Words were exchanged, some of the least printable ones came from Wolf who seemed to be making lots of threats to Machine about the belt. But the image that ended the show would be the one that flickered onto the BLW screen.... the Hardcore Horsemen applauding the match (sarcastically) and [b]Eddie Peak[/b] gesturing that the BLW World Championship will be his tomorrow night......
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/HCDay1.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b][u]Oct 08 - Honourable Combat: Day 1[/u] - (B-)[/b] Team: Dream On! defeated Serhat, Esra and Nadira Jawahir [7:42] (C-) Ultima defeated Remmy Skye [9:47] (C+) Masutaro Kataoka defeated Eclipse (Pure rules) [7:42] (C-) Pistol Pete Hall and the Jawahir Boys defeated the Heartbreakers [8:10] (C) Frankie Perez defeated Flemmy Lemming (defense #5 of the BLW Pure Style Championship) [17:14] (C) Thunder Hike defeated Cecilia Soler [13:21] (C) Sensational Ogiwara defeated Joanne Rodriguez [15:45] (C+) Jacob Jett and Mean Jean Cattley went to a double DQ [16:05] (C+) Chavo Lopez defeated Eddie Chandler [22:58] (B) Samoan Machine and Wolf Hawkins went to a time limit draw (defense #18 of the BLW World Championship) [60:00] (B) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u][center][size=5]UPDATED CARD[/size][/u][/b][/center] [b][u]Honourable Combat: Day 2[/u][/b] SAMOAN MACHINE (c) vs EDDIE PEAK for the BLW World Championship PISTOL PETE HALL vs EDDIE CHANDLER THE UNDERDOGS vs EXTREME PREJUDICE (c) for the BLW World Tag Team Championships ACID vs ALEX BRAUN under DaVE rules DARRYL DEVINE vs DONNIE J. THUNDER HIKE vs SENSATIONAL OGIWARA for the BLW Women's World Championship HENRY MARKSMAN vs CHAVO LOPEZ FRANKIE PEREZ (c) vs TOMMY MORGAN for the BLW Pure Style Championship [b]PLUS:[/b] Mean Jean Cattley and Jacob Jett will both be in attendance, The Heartbreakers will perform once again and much more! [/quote] edit: Just realised I hadn't edited Flemmy out of the updated card... sorry Apu! Nice to see you're pulling for DaVE to win tho :)

SAMOAN MACHINE (c) vs [B]EDDIE PEAK[/B] for the BLW World Championship [I]it's time for Machine to lose andEddiepeak is a good newchamp[/I] PISTOL PETE HALL vs [B]EDDIE CHANDLER[/B] THE UNDERDOGS vs [B]EXTREME PREJUDICE (c)[/B]for the BLW World Tag Team Championships [B]ACID [/B]vs ALEX BRAUN under DaVE rules [B]DARRYL DEVINE[/B] vs DONNIE J. THUNDER HIKE vs [B]SENSATIONAL OGIWARA[/B] for the BLW Women's World Championship [B]HENRY MARKSMAN[/B] vs CHAVO LOPEZ FRANKIE PEREZ or [B]FLEMMY LEMMING (c)[/B] vs TOMMY MORGAN for the BLW Pure Style Championship

• 1 month later...
[b]From ProWrestlingHits.com/results[/b] Wow.... just wow. Read the results to find out why, you'll be surprised. We certainly didn't see this coming, not at all.... [QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/HCday2.jpg[/IMG][/center] Folks, welcome back to another installment of BLW greatness. Without doubt, tonight will be impossible to top for BLW as everything that could happen, did happen. Another top notch show, another night to be remembered forever, another DVD to buy for your collection and look back on as one of the memorable nights of professional wrestling. There were no pre-show matches tonight as BLW filled ove four hours with the classic action you'd expect. The show officially started when the video screen lit up and showed the Heartbreakers. The crowd aimed a few negative Sports Entertainment related chants at them but it was a pre-record anyways. As [b]Kenni, Leonardo[/b] and Valentine talked about how their "music" contract was for two nights, they let everyone know that we'd see them on the stage soon and that they'd be even better than last night. The door to what looked like Valentine's hotel room opened behind him and [b]Stephanie Wade[/B] came out, looking happy. She thanks him for a fun night and he promises to call her as soon as possible, swearing that he would never break her heart, saying that he'd made sure her name was on the heart on his cheek already. They kissed goodbye and after Steph was out of shot, they all laughed and Leo said to Valentine that was the exact same thing he'd said in Canada last week to some other chick. That got a decent reaction at least and set up for.... ... the group coming out to the stage area. They got on the house mics and said that they wanted tonight to start with a bang since it could very well end in tears tonight for BLW. They started singing but they didn't manage to last very long before [b]Serhat, Ali and Muhammed Jawahir[/b] attacked our new resident boyband. The brawl segued into a 6 man tag match when it got into the ring and lasted a few minutes. The Jawahir twins looked strong in the match but without Pistol Pete Hall on their side, they were being dragged down by Serhat who eventually succumbed to a Cupid Lock from Valentine. Serhat didn't look happy with himself for tapping out but he didn't really have much choice in the matter. We were then greeted with another video on the BLW screens, this time to a far bigger storyline, one that everyone seemed to care about. Highlights of [b]Donnie J.[/b] betraying [b]Darryl Devine[/b] to secure himself a place on the DaVE roster were shown along with many clips of their combined BLW and DaVE histories since then. The video closed with Devine promising revenge for what Donnie done and Donnie looking scared. The match itself, perhaps thanks to the DaVE influence on the show, had a lot of very relaxed refereeing. While refs taking side is not allowed, you couldn't help but get the feeling that everyone in the building was on Devine's side for this one. The two men put on a solid match, although not perhaps the show stealer some had predicted with some intense action and a bare minimum of actual technical wrestling save for some painful submission moves from Devine. Devine seemed intent on drawing blood, which he done after about ten minutes and then spent much of the next five trying for a submission win while Donnie tried everything he could to escape. In the end though, Donnie took the easy way out and simply told the referee he quit, forcing the match to end and forcing the referee to keep Devine away from him after the match. Devine may have got a measure of revenge but the victory wasn't a clean one and I get the feeling we'll be seeing more of these two in the future. [b]1 - 0 to BLW.[/b] The BLW Pure Style Championship was up next as [b]Frankie Perez[/b] put the belt on the line against the seemingly always under-rated [b]Tommy Morgan[/b]. Despite a tough match last night against Flemmy Lemming, Frankie seemed to be at 100% (or perhaps more) as he tore through his challenger. Morgan did pull out some great counters, even forcing the champ to use a couple of his ropebreaks with some surprise submission moves but in the end our BLW Pure Style champion was too strong and managed to finall overwhelm his challenger at the thirteen minute mark, putting him away with the Perez Plunge '03. Perez, while occasionally bothered, never seemed to be really out of control and on the strength of this performance may be in line for a bigger push in the near future. Or not. Who knows what might happen. The second hype video for the BLW vs DaVE best of five series played next, highlighting [b]Alex Braun[/b]'s antics in BLW and generally highlighting Acid's career and how he's been behind BLW all the way. Braun's work on the stick throughout the video is matched against an intense stare from Acid who remains silent as always. As the video ends the scoreboard for tonight is flashed up revealing BLW to be in the lead 1 - 0 so far. Remember, if DaVE win tonight, BLW closes down forever. If BLW win tonight, DaVE will cease to fight against them and the Hardcore Horsemen will disband forever. Important stuff. The match itself was held under DaVE rules as we'd been warned in advance, so basically, almost anything goes. Both men are now veterans of DaVE style matches and a lto of risks were taken. Acid took debatably the most painful bump I've ever seen as he missed a flying press from the top to the outside and crotched himself on the barriers. I don't see how that could possibly NOT hurt. Ouchies. That single move turned the match round in Braun's favour as he hit a Braun Damage on the outside, but DaVE rules doesn't extend as far as the outside of the ring. By time he'd got Acid back into the ring, Acid has regained the strength to kick out of the move, leaving Braun looking visibly frustrated. Acid managed to mount a comeback as he forced his will onto the match but he was stopped dead by a vicious kick to the groin, remembering that it had been "softened up" earlier in the match and then a second Braun Damage that did result in a pinfall. Alex Braun won the match cleanly (at least under DaVE rules) and DaVe pick up their first win of the night. [b]Scores tied at 1 - 1.[/b] [b]Jacob Jett[/b] of the Moving Targets made his way to the ring, hyping up that his stablemates (The Underdogs) would regain the BLW World Tag Team titles for BLW tonight. He ran down DaVE as being the past of wrestling, and not the future as they so often claim while letting rip with a few swears aimed at anyone on the roster who didn't acknowledge BLW as being the new force in professional wrestling. [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b] interupted Jett's tirade who says it takes more than a few swears and a couple of flashy moves to be "extreme", to live without limits. The two men got in each other's faces and it was Jett who struck first, with a resounding slap across the face that led into a brawl. The match quickly descended into another DaVE style spotfest as the two high flyers took turns to try and outdo each other. The match looked like it was going to develop into a potential classic but a chairshot to the back of Jett's head while he was on the apron ended all hopes of that. [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] struck another couple of times with Jett on the floor before being interupted himself by an interception from [b]Ultima[/b]. BLW staff helped take Jett backstage after Pablo walked himself out. Cattley took offense to Ultima's interference and tried to hit him with a chairshot too. Ultima avoided the contact and then swept Cattley's legs from under him. A minute or so later they two of them rolled into the ring and then the match was declared official by the same ref that had seemingly thrown out the impromptu match from Jett and Pablo. Hmm..... the chair featured prominently in this match as both men tried to use it and the referee used his discretion to enforce DaVE rules on the match. Ultima was as flashy and seemingly suicidal as ever while Cattley's usual calmness seemed to have disappeared and he seemed to brawl more than normal. The match was pretty good as you woudl expect from two wrestlers of their stature but it was again ended prematurely as [b]Jacob Jett[/b] retaliated for the previous match with a chairshot from behind of his very own while Cattley was in the middle of the ring. Ultima, already perched on the top rope shouted an instruction at Jett and he put the chair over the chest of the fallen Cattley and hit a sensational looking Meteor Strike onto the chair getting a "Holy sh*t" chant from the crowd. A good win for Ultima, both Cattley and Jett looked pretty beaten up after this match thanks to the chairshots and Jett left with some choice, and highly impolite, words for his new nemesis. Match #3 of the BLW vs DaVE series was next and the BLW World Tag Team championships were on the line as [b]Extreme Prejudice[/b] of the Hardcore Horsemen took on BLw's own, [b]The Underdogs[/b]. While the DaVE contingent were vocal in their support for their boys, their cheers and jeers were more than counterbalanced by the response for the Underdogs. The match itself was largely in favour of the champions throughout as the Underdogs were made to look like the comparitive rookies that they were. But despite the double teaming antics of the Horsemen, Raphael and Brendon fought back hard and swung the momentum in their favour. The refereeing in this match was strict, enforcing the BLW rules on a BLW title match and this worked in favour of the challengers as the referee stopped a double team against them and worked one themselves on Guide. Raphael slipped onto the apron as the ref turned back to see Brendon hit an Idoliser on Umaga and go for the pin, one that would surely have been broken up if Raphael hadn't hit a springboard flying shoulderblock onto the incoming Guide. The referee counted the three and we found ourselves with new BLW World Tag Team champions. The Underdogs ducked out of the ring pretty sharply and headed into the crowd to celebrate, the referee handing them their new title belts in the middle of the BLW fans. [b]BLW lead 2 - 1[/b] I don't know about anyone else, but the next match has been one I've wanted to see for a long time and only my inability to get a job in Japan teaching American style wrestling to Japanese fans has stopped me seeing it in the flesh. A video played hyping the past glories of [b]Thunder Hike[/b] and [b]Sensational Ogiwara[/b] during their times with 5SSW, during which each has been recognised as their champion and therefore, pretty much as the best woman in all of professional wrestling. And tonight, they would clash once again to decide the fate of a championship, but it wouldn't be in Japan or for 5SSW, it would be in the US and it would be for the BLW Women's World Championship! As the match started between the two Joshi legends, they shook hands and I spied a few faces from AAA in the crowd, no doubt wanting to see the match themselves as I'm sure that Hike and Ogiwara have been idolised by them at some point. The match itself was a rugged blend of rock solid technical wrestling and some really fast paced in ring action. In fact, the match stayed almost exclusively in the ring with neither woman backing down from the other at any point. Some brutal chop exchanges punctuated the match, reminding me of the PGHW strong style of wrestling as both women wore each other down and showed everyone some innovative moves to showcase how well they knew the other. It was a great match, the best of the night so far even if some of the crowd didn't like seeing the women in the ring and when both women were looking ground down, Ogiwara finally showed some weakness and Hike punished it quickly, hitting a Thunderstrike on Ogiwara. The referee dropped to the mat and counted, the crowd getting involved too, and reached a three count. A great match between two supposedly good friends and stablemates was capped off by Ogiwara raising the hand of Thunder Hike while Jennifer Heat announced that Hike was the NEW Blw Women's World Champion. A very good match, it truly showcased the Joshi DT and how good they simply are as wrestlers compared to some of America's (or SWF/TCW bimbos) offerings. Three matches left tonight and the next one was a barnstormer, taking the whole night up another notch or two. A video highlighting the history between [b]Eddie Chandler[/b] and [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b] in DaVE and BLW was shown, highlighting everything Eddie had done to elevate himself above Pistol, arguably without success. After the video was finished, the screen showed the scores for tonight so far and a lot of hype was put into the fact that BLW could settle the series in this match and Samoan Machine's match with Eddie Peak would only be for the championship and not for BLW itself. Once more tonight the match was held under very relaxed rules as Pistol left the ring to meet Eddie on his way to the ring, fed up of waiting for him to pose in front of the fans. Eddie pulled out a tactic he'd pulled on Pete over a year ago and managed to handcuff him to the safety barriers before running into the ring. But the referee refused to count Pete out, leaving Chandler furious with him. Chandler pulled a chair from ringside and went to get Pistol who was being helped out the cuffs by security and only just in time too as Chandler swung a vicious chairshot that missed Pete and connected with a security man, busting him open. It looked pretty damn sweet too, although kinda not, if you know what I mean. Pete and Chandler brawled hard after that, the match properly getting into the ring too with both men pulling out everything they had. Even Pete, a man who could really do it all in his prime, pulled out a few moves I hadn't seen him do since he made his return to action after a ten year break including a running plancha. It had to be seen to be believed. Nearing the end, Pete once againfound himself cuffed to a ringside barrier as Chandler tried to cheat his way to victory. Chandler once again pulled a chair out as another, very tentative looking, security man helped Pete out. Pete tried to duck out of the way of a chairshot but Chandler went low and caught him across the knee with a sickening crack. Chandler was unrelenting after that, hitting Pete with around ten more shots to the knees before rolling him back into the ring where a furious referee berated him for his use of a weapon. Pete was clearly in agony (possibly just some expert selling) as Chandler went in for the kill, locking in a figure four leglock. Pete tried everything he had to escape it but he'd taken too much punishment to roll over and Chandler kept pulling himself back to the middle of the ring when Pete pulled. Pete refused to give up though and as far as we could see, never did but seemed to pass out instead. His shoulders fell to the mat as he stopped writhing around and the referee counted them down to finish an intense match that wouldn't have looked out of place on any major promotion's PPV around the world. [b]BLW 2 - 2 DaVE[/b] With the crowd still booing loudly at Chandler's big victory over Pistol Pete, [b]Chavo Lopez[/b] walked slowly from the back, a microphone in hand, and told everyone in BLW what he thought of them and what he was going to do to [b]Henry Marksman[/b] in this very ring tonight. He predicted that not only would he win, not only would he step out of Marksman's shadow, but that he'd eclipse Marksman's achievments, surpass his popularity and most importantly, he'd do it with Marksman's own move. Why? Because anything Marksman can do, Lopez can do better. A pretty good promo, it really went over with the crowd. While tonight may not be remembered for this match, largely because it wasn't part of the best of 5 series, I feel that this was the match of the night as once again, Marksman and Lopez stole the show with a classic Japanese strong style match, odd when you consider they are American and Mexican themselves. For around thirty minutes the match went backwards and forwards with each of them trying to out-do the other with submission holds, counter moves, flashy gymnastics and brutal, brutal chops. After scoring a big German suplex, Lopez tried for his own submission move, the Champagne Breakfast but couldn't lock in the dragon sleeper part of it and Marksman managed to escape relatively unharmed. Marksman managed to unleash some powerful martial arts kicks at Lopez shortly afterwards and really seemed to have him on the ropes but he was stopped dead in his tracks when Lopez pulled out a reverse enziguri kick of his own, commonly known as the Braun Damage, catching Marksman without his guard up. The resulting pinfall attempt only scored a two but Lopez seemed only mildly phased as a smile crossed his face. He beat his chest, signalling he was going for Marksman's Hellfire Kick and started stalking his dazed opponent. As Marksman got to his feet, it looked like it would be all over but with lightning fast speed of his own, Marksman stepped into the move and caught Lopez upside down. Lopez had nowhere to go except down, which was exactly where he went, dropped on his head with a reverse (Tombstone) piledriver, a move that Lopez wouldn't be likely to see used against him in Mexico since its illegal. That was enough to get a three count for Marksman and the crowd were on their feet for another classic match, and most importantly, a big win for a top BLW star in another great match. And then, it was time for the main event. The production team had obviously been working hard as one final promo video aired for the night showing clips from DaVE of [b]Eddie Peak[/b] and his phenomenal reign as DaVE Unified Champion along with some of his promo that set up the series for tonight. [b]Samoan Machine[/b]'s highlights showed him winning and then defending the BLW World Championship, even carrying the belt with him to GCG's shows in Japan where they had some footage from too. Finally, soe edited highlights of the matches from tonight's show were shown, the finish of each quickly shown and the score counter for tonight displayed after each one. As the video finished, the score was left on the screen. [size=8][b][center]BLW 2 - 2 DaVE[/center][/size][/b] As Bryan Paris and Jennifer Heat hyped the importance of the match, the referee specially ensured that there would be no cheating in this match, checking both men for hidden weapons and informing them both that any cheating would result in a disqualification regardless of the consequences of the decision. Brave refereeing if ever there was any. The announcers pointed out that both men had been involved in big matches over the last couple of nights, with [b]Eddie Peak[/b] having faced and defeated Chris Caulfield on a recent DaVE show and Samoan Machine having faced Wolf Hawkins only last night, the match having gone to a sixty minute time limit draw for those of you who haven't been paying attention. Machine tried to get a handshake from Peak, attempting to stick to the original (though stealthily revised) BLW rules but Peak slapped the taste out of his mouth, yelling at him that he wasn't here for respect, he was here for BLW's soul. A tad overdramatic but it kicked things off at a fiery pace that didn't let off for a long time as both men seemed to want to see purely who could take the bigger beating from the other, trading forearm shots, slaps, chops and punches in equal measures. When brawling seemed unable to decide a winner, Machine went for a takedown and the first real bit of wrestling took place as the two rolled around the mat, trying to trade blows once more. Finally the match settled into a kind of rhythm after that as the two sides started to enforce their will upon the match, with Peak trying to stick to his vertical base and brawl his way to victory and Machine trying to keep things on the mat, where he had an obvious advantage. Going punch for hold, the match continued on until past the twenty minute mark before Peak seemed to gain an advantage. Machine has shown he has tremendous endurance levels, as the commentary team had been pointing out, but he started fading here while Peak seemed to be still strong. Peak seemed to sense he had things swinging in his favour as he whipped Machine to the ropes twice, hitting him with a big powerslam each time and then laughing maniacally while mocking the fans, asking "This is your champion?" A third attempted powerslam was greeted with a slip out the back that saw Machine clamp on the Unbreakable Sleeper while attempting to drive Peak to the mat as fast as he could. Peak had the move scouted though and tried to fight back, managing to avoid letting the move get completely locked in before achieving what no-one else had ever done.... he broke the Samoan Sleeper, twisting and turning until he managed to his, ironically, a samoan drop onto the champion. The crowd were going nuts by this point, seeing the BLW champion fading and seeing his feared submission finisher countered for the first time in a match that could possibly spell the end of BLW if he lost. Peak fed off their reactions and as Machine pulled himself up to his feet, Peak met him with a vicious lariat clothesline that looked like it could easily have ended a match if Peak had went for a pinfall. But Peak didn't go for the cover, instead pulling Machine to his feet and gesturing with a cut-throat motion that he was going to end it. It seemed everyone in attendance knew what was coming as they booed heavily. Peak lifted up the BLW champion and even with everyone hoping Machine would squirm out of it, Eddie Peak drove Machine to the mat with a [b]Peak of Perfection[/b]!! The referee dropped to the mat and counted.... ... to two! Only two, and believe me when I say, Peak wasn't the only one who was shocked. The very move that had not only won Eddie Peak the DaVE Unified belt but had also been eliminating DaVE and TCW stars for the three years since he'd first won it wasn't enough to put Machine down. The crowd went wild but Peak showed his smarts, psychotic though they may be, and kept on Machine by pounding him with some mounted forearm shots. When he was satisfied that Machine had been subdued enough, Peak hoisted Machine up and again went for the Peak of Perfection only for Machine to slip out the back this time and do what instinct and training had been telling him to do for so long... lock in the [b]Unbreakable Sleeper[/b] again! Peak was taken off his guard but not off his feet as he once again struggled against the move that has won Samoan Machine so many matches. Machine was like a pitbull, grimly determined to keep the hold locked in while Peak was flailing wildly, trying not to be taken off his feet to a position he knew he'd have no chanc eof recovering from. Peak seemed to fade fast, losing strength and energy every moment he was in the hold but he wouldn't go down. Peak's pride, moreso than any stamina or oxygen he had left managed to keep him going and one sharp twist of his body weight when it looked like he was about to go down set him up for the most devastating counter move I've ever seen... the [b]Peak of the Devil!![/b] Samoan Machine was dropped almost on his head and you could practically see the lights go out the moment the move hit. The crowd popped, everyone on their feet as Peak lay an arm over Samoan Machine. the referee counted, possibly slower than normal.... and it was over. Not just the match, but BLW too.....
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/HCday2.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b][u]Oct 08 - Honourable Combat: Day 2[/u] - (B)[/b] The Heartbreakers defeated Serhat, Ali and Muhammed Jawahir [8:03] (D) Darryl Devine defeated Donnie J. [16:08] (C+) Frankie Perez defeated Tommy Morgan (defense #6 of the BLW Pure Style Championship) [12:47] (C+) Alex Braun defeated Acid (DaVE rules match) [15:27] (C+) Pablo Rodriguez defeated Jacob Jett [13:17] (C+) Ultima defeated Mean Jean Cattley [8:31] (C+) The Underdogs defeated Extreme Prejudice for the BLW World Tag Team Titles [15:19] (C+) Thunder Hike defeated Sensational Ogiwara for the BLW Women's World Championship [19:02] (C+) Eddie Chandler defeated Pistol Pete Hall [18:24] (B) Henry Marksman defeated Chavo Lopez [28:59] (B+) Eddie Peak defeated Samoan Machine for the BLW World Championship [27:50] (B) [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] [center][size=6][u][b]A Final In-character Post[/u][/b][/size] [i]From Derek B - Head Booker of BLW[/i][/center] As the booker of the now extinct BLW, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't come clean with everyone about my true identity. For the last three years, I've been passing off news reports about BLW as if I'm some kind of crazed fan, making certain aspects of BLW seem bigger and better than perhaps they were, making myself part of the IWC as some fans like to call it, feeding off your ideas as much as my own or creating hybrids of them both to help make BLW truly a part of every fan as much as it was a part of myself and my boss, [b]Fumihiro Ota[/b]. For many, I know that seeing Eddie Peak win the BLW World Championship would come as a shock, but not half as much of a shock as it would be to see BLW close its doors when it was seemingly thriving and moving forward with every show. But the truth of the matter is that BLW was never as commercially successful as it was critically acclaimed and we had been losing money for quite some time. Over a year in fact, despite all the help we had been receiving from one of the greatest creative minds in all of professional wrestling, a man who mentored me early in my career and a man who has helped BLW so much without taking any credit. I couldn't let BLW die without giving this man the credit for keeping us on life support for so long. Thank you, [b]Phil Vibert[/b]. As for the actual manner of BLW's demise, that was something discussed with Phil and Fumihiro at the start of the year, before the DaVE invasion and the founding of the Hardcore Horsemen. With DaVE making money and gaining in popularity across the US and Canada, I approached Phil with an idea that would help both DaVE and BLW. The invasion. In return for some much needed cash, I proposed that DaVE would help get itself out of the underdog position it had been stuck with in the US for so long by having them be the bigger promotion in a feud, while at the same time helping BLW create its own new niche and gain more marketability by getting some name recognition from DaVE itself. I doubted Phil would ever go for it, but remembering back to the way he he unified DaVE with RPW, PPPW and XFW in the mid 90s, I hoped he would go for it. And he did, with much enthusiasm and so the whole idea was born, with his creative mind helping out as best it could. I have to admit, Donnie J's heel turn was his idea and worked brilliantly, getting both companies a lot of mainstream press for its brutality and sheer incredible execution and turning Darryl Devine into a major cult star overnight. Sadly, I can't remember exactly who's ideas were what for much of the storyline but there was a lot of communication between us so that we could work shows together. Phil was incredible and quite frankly, I'm glad I could work with him even if BLW did run out of money in the end. As for the final BLW show, I know a lot of you will be feeling disappointed. Feuds unresolved, dream matches unfulfilled, new champions crowned and a general feeling of incompleteness left behind. And thats just my opinions, I don't even know about all the thousands of fans who have followed BLW since its inception at the tail end of 2005. But there was a simple reason for this unfinished, unpolished ending in BLW's life. And thats because its not truly over... and never will be. Sure, I don't expect to see any events ever held under a BLW name in the future but BLW has made quite an influence over the last few years. We've had men like Sean McFly come to wrestle for us, we've had men and women from all over the world come and wrestle in the King of the Indy's Tournament and a few of our matches were even considered among the IWC to be among some of the best of recent years. I personally hope that everyone who ever walked through a BLW curtain, from the dark match job squad to the guys who stole the show has taken something away from the experience and as long as they have, BLW will live on forever. So before I end up rambling and being carted off to a loony bin for it, I'd like to make my thank yous. First of all, thank you to every man and woman who stepped into the ring for BLW, without you we couldn't have had a show in the first place. Secondly, thanks to all the BLW fans for coming along, without you guys, we would never have had the money for a second show. You guys were the nuttiest fans in the world and I truly love every single one of you. It would also be remiss of me to ignore all the wrestling promoters from around the world, especially for their collusion in working on the King of the Indy's tournament, a tradition I've heard may be kept burning in DaVE to help bring new stars to the forefront. And lastly, I want to thank the IWC for your rave reviews, deranged ramblings and generally for being the most passionate nutjobs I've ever had the pleasure of stealing ideas from. If it weren't for some of you guys, I don't know if I would've been able to keep BLW going for as long as it did, I really don't. Thank you all, you all allowed me do have my dream job for the last three years. I just hope I've been able to make you at least partly as happy as you've made me. [i]Derek B[/i] - BLW Booker [/quote] [QUOTE] [center][size=6][u][b]A Final Out Of Character Post[/u][/b][/size][/center] That was fun :) I just wanted you all to know what really happened, but also finish off a few in character things too before I had. My computer, as Mr Tim Plum knows far too well by now, died a while back. Sadly, I had neglected to back up my BLW save games onto my portable storage so I lost the save data for the game and obviously, that was the end of BLW whether I wanted to end it or not. Which I really didn't want to do... I had lots more plans for BLW, including the introduction of my final division, the Adrenaline division which would be a cross between hardcore and highflying, the rules of which I won't bother writing here but may recycle for my next diary if I decide to start it. :) I had some big plans for some of my feuds too, with Chavo Lopez scheduled to win the BLW title from Eddie Peak a few months later after Devine and Marksman had failed to do so. With Lopez having failed to beat Marksman up until that point, a classic match was brewing there. I was also going to turn the Moving Target group into my version of DX, with the Underdogs changing their name (dunno what to) and Jett becoming a degenerate and feuding with Cattley. I woulda revealed what started their feud one day, HONEST! There was much more too, but no point in revealing it now. I'll leave it up to your dreams for that. But my boyband were gonna be good. I love Valentine's little gimmick of putting the name of his latest girl on the heart he paints on his face. That really coulda went somewhere. :) Oh, and in case you hadn't guessed, I originally had BLW beat DaVE, though Eddie Peak was always going to win his match. Originally Pistol Pete had beaten Eddie Chandler to make it 3-1 going into the last match but that needed a rewrite so I could bring the diary to an end. I think it worked rather well, almost as if I'd been remembering what I'd been writing as I went along. Oh, and the match results are definitely true. I'd run the show and possibly the next one too, though I can't remmeber now.... Anyways, the diary is officially at an end now, possibly the first time a diary has truly reached an end before, which might mark some kind of significant first. I feel sad though, the loss of BLW makes me a sad panda indeed, even if I hadn't been updating it very often. If anyone would like to post up some nice friendly messages about their favourite bits, that might make me happy again. I know I loved some of my own little bits and pieces and even Serhat (useless Heideneicher though he was) was starting to grow on me a bit. I'd finally found a storyline for the bugger! My official (non-game related) thank yous go to everyone who read this and who contributed to it slightly. Whether it was a little help in tweaking my layout, voting in one of my many votes, making predictions or stickying this as diary of the month (foolish Adam! :)) you guys all made this diary a lot of fun to write. Thank you. Derek B - [i]BLW Booker[/i] [/QUOTE] ...

Archived