WWE: I See the future Post Wrestlemania 32

So I was getting bored and for 6 months to this day I started a Tew save with WWE and booked after The 32nd Mania, these are the guys I hired:

Kenny Omega

Matt/Nick Jackson

Kurt Angle

AJ Styles

Matthew Lee(Dojo grad)

Here are the rosters(I combined RAW/SD Rosters)

Big Show

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Curtis Axel

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose(US Champion)

Erick Rowan(Tag Team Champs)

Goldust

Jimmy/Jey Uso

John Cena

Kane

Kurt Angle

Konnor

Luke Harper(Tag Team champs)

The Miz

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns(IC champ)

Rusev

Seth Rollins(WWE World Heavyweight champion)

Stardust

Sin Cara

Sting

Triple H

Tyson Kidd

Undertaker

Viktor

Divas:

Alicia Fox

AJ Lee

Emma(WWE Womens champ)

Naomi

Natayla

Paige

Summer Rae

Misc(For Managers and others)

Jamie Noble

Joey Mecury

Lana

Paul Heyman

Stephanie McMahon

William Regal

Zeb Colter

Announcers:

For RAW

Jim Ross

JBL

Tom Phillips

For NXT

Byron Saxton

Corey Graves

Lord Albert

NXT Roster:

AJ Styles

Aiden English(NXT Tag champs)

Baron Corbin

Brian kendrick

Bull Dempsey

Colin Cassady

Enzo Amore

Finn Balor

Hideo Itami(NXT TV Champion)

Kalisto

Kevin Owens(NXT World champion)

Matthew Lee

Sami Zayn

Matt/Nick Jackson

Simon Gotch(NXT TAG Champs)

Solomon Crowe

Tyler Breeze

Raw post Wrestlemania 32

The show opens up with a alrge amount of pyro exploding on the stage and a panning over the crowd, as the lights dim out comes Dolph Ziggler as hhis theme plays. Dolph makes his way slowly down the ramp as the crowd goes crazy for him, he slaps high fives with a few fans and looks around the arena before getting in the ring. A attendant hands him a microphone and exits the ring leaving Dolph to stand in the center of the ring. Hetwirls the mic in his hand before lokking down to the mat. The fans start to chant, "You almost had it!" loudly almost shaking the arena. "I just wanna thank the WWE Universe for supporting me last Sunday in my match. I know I am not WWE World Heavyweight champion, but we put on one hell of a triple threat las night." The fans begin to cheer loudly for Ziggler. "I just wannna ask Seth for one more opportunity tonight on this here Raw!" As the fans cheer there is no answer until from the aannouncer's side of the ring, Cesaro and Bad News Barrett slip in. Cesaro hits Ziggler with a blow to the head and Barrett begins to stomp on Ziggler while he is down. "What a sick attack by Cesaro and Bad News!" Jr exclaims as we are switched back to the announcing table. They are conseqeunces to your actions and Ziggler learned not to look a gift horse in the mouth, the authority allowed him to be in the match at Wrestlemania, you couldn't do it." Says JBL. "John that is that is good and well, but we know tht the authority is based on fear and by attacking Ziggler they showed why the locker room is against them." Tom Phillips says as the Dayton fans go wild in the background.

Raw post Wrestlemania 32

The show opens up with a alrge amount of pyro exploding on the stage and a panning over the crowd, as the lights dim out comes Dolph Ziggler as hhis theme plays. Dolph makes his way slowly down the ramp as the crowd goes crazy for him, he slaps high fives with a few fans and looks around the arena before getting in the ring. A attendant hands him a microphone and exits the ring leaving Dolph to stand in the center of the ring. Hetwirls the mic in his hand before lokking down to the mat. The fans start to chant, "You almost had it!" loudly almost shaking the arena. "I just wanna thank the WWE Universe for supporting me last Sunday in my match. I know I am not WWE World Heavyweight champion, but we put on one hell of a triple threat las night." The fans begin to cheer loudly for Ziggler. "I just wannna ask Seth for one more opportunity tonight on this here Raw!" As the fans cheer there is no answer until from the aannouncer's side of the ring, Cesaro and Bad News Barrett slip in. Cesaro hits Ziggler with a blow to the head and Barrett begins to stomp on Ziggler while he is down. "What a sick attack by Cesaro and Bad News!" Jr exclaims as we are switched back to the announcing table. They are conseqeunces to your actions and Ziggler learned not to look a gift horse in the mouth, the authority allowed him to be in the match at Wrestlemania, you couldn't do it." Says JBL. "John that is that is good and well, but we know tht the authority is based on fear and by attacking Ziggler they showed why the locker room is against them." Tom Phillips says as the Dayton fans go wild in the background.

We see Womens Champion Emma backstage with Paige as they chat and laugh. As Emma laughs, we see Natayla look almost rageful at Emma as she observes the converstation.

Curtis Axel vs. Tyson Kidd

The bell rings and Axel hits a vicious running clothesline on Kidd. Axel doesn't let up as he strikes Kidd with a flurry of stomps. Axel puts his arm around Kidd's abdomen and tries to lift him,but Kidd goes under Axel,making him land on his face and locks in The Sharpshooter and after 2 minutes struggling for the ropes, Axel taps.

"Here is your winner, Tyson Kidd!" Kidd celebrates in the ring as the Dayton crowd give him a hand. "A great win for Tyson Kidd, now ladies and gentlemen last Sunday we saw-"JR is cut short as Bray Wyatt's music hits. The lights are off and candles flicker in the dark. The lights turn back on and Bray stands in the center with The Undertaker's urn. "Undertaker,Oh Undertaker. Do you see this urn? I took this Sunday and when you were bloodied and beaten, I loved it, but now I watch the World burn before me." Bray laughs and the arena goes dark once more.

Archived