Changing game resolution

[QUOTE=Toddzilla]There should be an option to force your taskbar on top. Try this... Right click taskbar --> Properties --> Check "Keep the takbar on top of other windows" and uncheck "Auto-hide the taskbar". Locking and unlocking the taskbar has nothing to do with it.[/QUOTE] OK, but if I do that, then wont the taskbar always cover the game screen at the bottom? Or will the bottom of the game screen end where the taskbar is?

good point. if your screen size is the same size as the game, then yes, the taskbar will cover the bottom of the game. As such, if you un-check "always on top" and check "auto-hide", then the taskbar should disappear when you are playing but re-appear when you move your mouse to the very bottom of the screen. I'm going to try that now.... [changes monitor setting] OK, here's what I get with "always on top" OFF and "auto-hide" ON: BBCF takes up most of the screen and the taskbar shrinks to the very bottom of the screen. None of the BBCF interface is hidden. When I want to bring up the taksbar, I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen and it expands, but it expands behind the BBCF window. I can still see the taskbar on the last row of the screen, so clicking that brings the taksbar on top the BBCF interface where I can open up other apps. Hope this helps!

Archived