Earning rep in other countries

Hello people,

Just bought the game, having a blast so far. Very well made game.

Now, i've started a save with GAMMA, as it'll be easier whilst i learn the ropes.

One question i have.....how on earth do i start to get myself any rep out of the USA?

All the shows for Japan, require you to have rep, but if i can't get a TV deal, how do i even start off the rep?

Hello people,

Just bought the game, having a blast so far. Very well made game.

Now, i've started a save with GAMMA, as it'll be easier whilst i learn the ropes.

One question i have.....how on earth do i start to get myself any rep out of the USA?

All the shows for Japan, require you to have rep, but if i can't get a TV deal, how do i even start off the rep?

When you reach certain levels of popularity you will get what's called 'spillover', where through word of mouth you get some popularity in other areas. That, plus broadcasting deals, plus foreign shows, will all help you eventually build in other areas.

You can use Sportstubes. Plus, you can toggle "on" and "off" the show, with this you can make "weak show" with no impact in your primary area, but with benefit. example : You're in america, you create new show, you toggle off america, and toggle on Asia. You make a weak show in Asia.. but for Asia, it's a great show ! because you are only low level regional in Asia (and low level national in america for example)

For the mod that ginger suggested : http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530137

Archived