Elite Championship Wrestling

Former C-List actor turned small time professional wrestler Lex Star a life-long wrestling fan, decided to give up on his reliable acting gigs and finally chase his dream of being a professional wrestler. He completed his training at the DeColt Power House in the 2011 at the age of 28. After spending a few months as a jobber in CGC, he spend the remainder of 2011 and all of 2012 doing independent shows in Canada and the US and having one off appearances for established regional promotions.

After spending the year traveling all over Canada and the USA, Lex Star's grandfather unfortunately passed away, leaving Lex with a six-figure inheritance. Tired of all the traveling and sleeping in his car or finding couches to crash on, Lex Star relocated to the Great Lakes region, and opened his own Wrestling Promotion, so he could have a place to hopefully realize his childhood dream. Lex Star also wanting the ECW to be a place for others to realize their dreams, opened his very own wrestling school. Clearly not being experienced enough to train others safely, Lex Star enlisted the services of Travis Century to head ECW's new school.

(I have changed the new worker frequency to "High" and starting in January 2013.)

Elite Championship Wrestling

Based In: Great Lakes (USA)

Size: Local

Ranking: 40th

Money: $115,000

Prestige: F-

Product Information

Key Feature: Mainstream

Heavy: Traditional

Medium: Realism

Match Intensity: 20%

Match Danger: 20%

Women's Wrestling: None

T&A Levels: None

Face / Heel Divide: Yes

--

ECW Initial Roster

Amazing Fire Fly

Bradley Blaze

Buzz Reid

Cal Sanders

Cerberus

Cip Conduit

El Mitico Jr.

Ernest Youngman

KC Glenn

Lex Star

Regular Joe

Steel

Referee: David Poker

Road Agent: Reese Paige

Announcer: Nat Whitehouse

Colour Commentator: Phonse Lockett

Authority Figure: Hailey Booke

ECW Uprising #1 Preview

Live from Ohio Jewish Center on Saturday, Week 2, January 2013

ECW Championship Tournament

Lex Star vs Amazing Fire Fly

Steel vs Regular Joe

Finals: ??? vs ???

--

Cip Conduit vs Ernest Youngman

Bradley Blaze vs KC Glenn

I should have the first show up either tonight or tomorrow morning. I have it booked, and partially written, but am gonna leave time to see if anyone wants to make predictions. Not sure if I will have any prizes for prediction contests. Maybe you can pick the initial gimmick and character name for a dojo graduate? If I get any that is! Any ideas on possible prediction prizes?

EDIT: Confused the initials in the name of the title. My longterm non-dynasty game is WWA. xD

Lex Star

Its his company and he's the most popular im guessing.

Steel

I'm a Steel fan and I always give him everything even though he's terrible.

Lex Star

Steel is horrible and Star can give cred to the championship.

Ernest Youngman

KC Glenn

Archived