A bracketed universe

Hello to all MMA and GD Software fans!!!!

I'd like every game that I could customize, my way. That's the case of World of Mixed Martial Arts.

I'm always thinking in writing about a bracket-ruled MMA organization. Indeed, that's various 4-fighter tiers per class, ranging from lower levels to the challenger-candidating Tier 1, culminating with the championship fights.

Sounds much like the early Bellator MMA, but is more like AIBA Boxing, the pro boxing branch of the governing body of Olympic puglilism. There's a neatly structured pyramid ranging from Wolrd class to Continental and Country levels (in http://www.aibaproboxing.com @ the "About APB" section there's some interesting brochures teaching about how it works).

I will begin this in 1900, technically the earliest year possible in-game. Before any meaningless post you must know there were various attempts in create spectacles in the manner of what we know today as "mixed martial arts", including diverse martial arts iniciatives at the Far East, some pioneering facts in Europe and North America, and the Gracie Challenge in Brazil - with some of its cult regained today, courtesy of the UFC.

Hope you'd like this post, thanks. :)

Archived