All my Players changed....

Also here... Me also. I have saved and exited the game and when I restart the next day I have had all new players. So I go through a few weeks before saving and exiting again. The next time I start the game, my original players are back. To bad too because I picked up a really good RB with that first change. :)

The only mod I have used is Icy's Mod. The second time it happened, when my original players reappeared, I was actually playing a season game when I had to stop and save. When I restarted I was dissappointed to find that the game was not saved at the point I left it but rather at the first of the week again. That's another issue, I know, but I do wish we could save games we are playing and reenter the game later at the point we saved. Hope this helps.

I had the same thing happen, but I noticed that the only thing that had actually changed was the players' names. The ratings, the hometowns, everything was else was the same, but all of my players had different names. I exited the game without saving, opened up the game again, and, presto, all of the original names were restored. No RTE error-message ever appeared. I was using all the mods in Icy's installer pack. The "new names" appeared when I opened up the game--I hadn't noticed anything unusual when I had last saved and shut the game down the night before.

Archived