Help me make this realistic?

I have a game playing as WWE and NXT, but i'd like to start a fantasy game with the concept that I've either won the lottery and invest a few million, or partner with a wealthy investor.

My trouble is i'm not quite sure what size to set the company as? They'll be based in the UK, to fill the void there, but it seems setting them at 20% makes me the #5 promotion ahead of ROH? But despite my money, I can't attract the aged names like say Scott Steiner?

Obviously with investment and promotion, the company would have some sort of initial size (although it'd be more hype than popularity?) and in reality, would be able to throw $10,000 at Steiner to work a show etc, as wrestlers really don't care too much about "a promotions size", its about guaranteed money and a millionaire has it, so wrestlers would turn up.

Now how would you make this work? Cuz i'm struggling at the minute

I created my own British company - London Championship Wrestling. I started them with No money, No Pop, No prestige or momentum, ZERO everything. I'm now in the year 2021 (July), regional level with a TV show and £1.7m in the bank.

My plan is to change the name to British Wrestling Federation once I reach Cult / National.

In my game, IPW:UK have just gone bust, so eventually I'll buy their belts and unify them with mine.

I'll most likely to a "true fantasy" game also, where i'd start a company with my real savings and zero everything. The game doesn't really allow for a "Sugar Daddy" scenario unfortunately, mainly due to wrestlers choosing promotion size over pay cheque size. The only way to go around that and add realism is to edit in-game and drop wrestlers popularities down, sign them to a realistic contract and bulk their popularity back up again :(

Archived