Undisputed - Current Day Mod (HYPE)

Along with many others, I've thrown my hat into the Database Mods based on Fleisch's work and will release a monthly update starting in May. I've got a good track record as being the WMMA 3 and 4 main graphics mod maker, used in all mods, aswell as revamping all tv/ppv networks and developing the UK in the #1 mod Modern Warriors.

So far i've completely updated WWE and TNA. I've set any known contracts to their lengths and boosted top earners to earn high in comparison to the games economy.

I've erased the entire TV network and PPV carrier database and started from scratch with new logos. The UK has 19, Europe has 15 so far, Australia has numerous new ones also. All highly researched to sizes, range, product style, opening dates. I opted for this as besides U.S/Canada, the rest of the world was about 6 years out of date with networks that either don't exist now or never existed at all.

For now worker stats will remain largely unchanged. People seem quite happy and my priority is to develop the world in which your game is played, adding more depth and options for you. North America and UK will become my focus, as most games are likely to be played in these regions and my knowledge is best there. At the minute most companies are either garbage or pure indy (ROH type), there are very few normal companies to book, so i'll try add some of those.

Any requests and any companies/workers you'd really WANT to see added, just drop a reply and i'll ensure they become priority for you.

Thanks man. The mod really came about from stepping into TEW just recently and having few options for growth outside of the U.S. I had the same issue on WMMA3, which I why I joined their top mod and revamped their networks/ppv carriers also.

Update:

Japan and Mexico now have deep TV network pools, much like UK, Europe and Australia. Everything was done from scratch. All networks outside of America and Canada were deleted, along with their logos and now you'll find all networks are currently active with latest logos, size/range has been worked out by market share and availability etc.

PPV carriers have been removed outside of America and Canada and overhauled too. Although this hasn't added much additional depth as PPV isn't a big deal outside of North America. Premium subscription channels dominate and TEW doesn't really support them.

I may overhaul Canada and America next, then I'll be onto new companies.

Archived