[HYPE] WCW Monday Nitro Skin...

Just a feeler.

I started work on a WCW Monday Nitro skin and just wondered if this would interest anybody out there? Dont want to finish it and nobody want it haha.

There are a few preview screens below for you to see what im thinking.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/The_Vacancy/title_screen.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/The_Vacancy/Test%20Screen.png

Um, man, I'm ALL ABOUT THIS.

Finally!

A couple of requests?

1) Please no scantily clad women.

2) "Where the Big Boys Play" has got to be on the roster screen lol!

Haha i will see what i can do.

So no Kimberley Page Playboy pics or Nitro Girls then!? haha

Haha i will see what i can do.

So no Kimberley Page Playboy pics or Nitro Girls then!? haha

As long as they aren't nude or in lingerie/swimsuits I can deal! It makes it tough to get by at work if people walk by, the women on some skins are eye grabbing. LOL!

I can't wait for this man! Hopefully you put this above breathing on your priority list. :)

I've been waiting for a skin with a steel/metal background. Do you think after you release this you could edit the WCW logos out so it could fit with any company?

Yeah I don't see why not. I would keep the buttons and the fire though possibly as it would take me too long to re-do everything but I will try my best

Any plans for putting workers on a screen? Like justtxyank mentioned, maybe the table. Or Buffer. Maybe someone iconic in the Nitro era like crow Sting or Disco Inferno...Bischoff...

Even without the workers it looks great and I'll use it regardless, I was just wondering.

Any plans for putting workers on a screen? Like justtxyank mentioned, maybe the table. Or Buffer. Maybe someone iconic in the Nitro era like crow Sting or Disco Inferno...Bischoff...

Even without the workers it looks great and I'll use it regardless, I was just wondering.

I probably will on the loading screens etc just not on interface pages. Mainly because i think it destracts from the text etc and can be too busy if you know what i mean?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived