gamebreaking PbP bug

LSU ball, Q4, 3-6-VAND31 (03:06) 15-16 Offense: Short Pass, Set: Pro Set, Play: PS-HB-curls Defense: Normal, Set: 3-4, Play: 34-norm-SZ QB G. Stone completes a 10 yard out to WR H. Downey (CB V. Jameson). Vanderbilt ball, Q4, 1-10-VAND27 (01:22) 16-15 Offense: Outside Run, Set: I Form, Play: I-HB-tripoption-RE Defense: Stop Pass, Set: Dime, Play: Dime-pass-Man FB M. Lawrence runs right tackle for 4 yards (CB R. Gleason). not listed in that game log are the four plays that LSU ran in between there. no offensive formation would show up so i called my defense and the plays just said wrong things like pass incomplete to left (loss of 4 on the play) so then it was 4th and long for LSU and instead of trying to kick the go ahead FG it just bugged again and turned over on downs. sure i pulled off the upset, but it didn't feel legit because LSU was driving on me in the final minutes when the game broke down.

i simulated this game and it happened to my team this time. a rather annoying bug it is. Vanderbilt ball, Q4, 3-2-VAND48 (03:08) 27-30 Offense: Medium Pass, Set: Weak, Play: WK-TE-playact-str Defense: Stop Pass, Set: Nickel, Play: Nickel-pass-Man-B5,6 QB P. Gonzales completes a 18 yard streak to TE A. Rollins (FS L. Soto, FS G. Carpenter). Alabama ball, Q4, 1-10-ALB34 (01:22) 30-27 Offense: Inside Run, Set: Pro Set, Play: PS-HB-draw-RT Defense: Normal, Set: 4-3, Play: 43-norm-TMan-L RB J. Vaughn runs right guard for 1 yard (DT B. Burger).

Archived