Sports Entertainment, as Defined by Steve Keirn.

Alright.

Hi, my name is Zaidan, but call me Zai. I'm a wrestling fan brought up in The PG Era. However, this doesn't matter because I love wrestling. (amirite) I don't watch wrestling consistently nowadays but I guess I do watch the odd Raw episode and Lucha Underground episodes.

In my first dynasty here, I am Steve Keirn and I am the new owner of the WWE. I'll be doing diary based entries and hopefully, I will keep this up.

However, feedback would be great for me to improve my story.... :)

So, sit tight!

FOR THE JOYRIDEEEEEEEE

------------------

SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT | THE STEVE KEIRN WAY

Hi. I'm Steve Keirn, and I'm the NEW owner of WWE.

What, you ask me how?

Well, I am the former owner of NXT. In NXT, I developed a following with NXT fans, and I then was funded by the nxFund, a shareholder fund made by NXT fans, trying to make me become the owner of the WWE.

However, I was approached by Vince McMahon, to take over the WWE right before an NXT event at Full Sail. The conversation went something like this.

-------

Vince : So, Steve, NXT has been RED HOT on the WWE Network. A survey was held on why people bought the WWE network, and NXT was a huge reason.

Me: Well, that's great. That's what I was trying to do, and I was blessed with Devitt (Balor) and Sebei (El Generico/Zayn).

Vince: RAW's ratings have been going down.. And I think I know why.

Me: And why is that, Mr McMahon?

Vince: I've heard about the nxFund, and everything. I think you know where this is going.

Me: Which is?

Vince: You're leaving NXT.

Me: WHAT?

Vince: You're the new Head Booker of the WWE.

Me: What about Hunter?

Vince: Levesque is gonna be one of the shareholders, and he's decided to stop being one of the high powers of the machine that is WWE.

Me: Well.. I guess.. I accept.

Vince: I wasn't done, Steve. From now on, the McMahon Family will just be looking over the business, other than Paul (Hunter), who'll be another one of your employees. You have the finances, but if you screw up... You're done for it.

-------

I was shocked, yet happily surprised.

Paul Levesque.

Hunter.

Stepping down as COO 3 years after he was appointed?

Well, that was only news for me.

I booked NXT, then decided to make a speech in the back room.

-------

Me: Alright, gather up.

I know you're tired.

I'll be leaving NXT.

Polinsky (Corey Graves): What?

Richie Steamboat: Suddenly? Are you serious, Sir?

Me: I'm heading up to the main roster. However, I'll bring down Birch and Gibson (Mercury and Noble) to help in the running. Stephanie McMahon might be coming down as well to be head booker here. I wish you all good luck in the future. Don't worry, I'll be coming back sometimes. And some of you might be following me up.

----

Well, I left Full Sail with a clear mind. Ready to book WWE, the challenge is on.

Week 0 | April 2015 [friday]

Well, Friday was a rest.

To calm my mind from all the stress.

Did I just rhyme?

Anyways, I decided to check out some stuff sent by Hunter.

He sent me this.

------

Alright, Keirn, these are the reports I have from booking WWE recently.

I finished of all the storylines on, so you could book from scratch.

Here's the lowdown.

Hunter's Email

To: SteveKeirn@WWEHQ.com

Hi Steve, I'm officially stepping down tomorrow. Decided to send you a huge load of information you will need in office on Saturday. Alright, here goes.

MAIN EVENTERS

Seth Rollins (WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION)

Brock Lesnar

Roman Reigns

Dolph Ziggler

John Cena (UNITED STATES CHAMPION)

Big Show

Daniel Bryan (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION)

Sheamus

Dean Ambrose

Randy Orton

Sting

Undertaker

MIDCARD

Bray Wyatt

Kane

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Rusev

Ryback

Stardust

The Miz

Bad News Barrett

Big E Langston

Cesaro (TAG CHAMP)

Damien Mizdow

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Goldust

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Kofi Kingston

Titus O Neil

Tyson Kidd (TAG CHAMP)

Adrian Neville

Bo Dallas

Curtis Axel

Darren Young

Diego

Fernando

Zack Ryder

OPENERS

David Otunga

Heath Slater

Konnor

Xavier Woods

Adam Rose

Brad Maddox

Viktor

WOMEN'S DIVISION

AJ Lee

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella (DIVAS CHAMPION)

Paige

Cameron

Layla

Naomi

Natalya

Alicia Fox

Rosa Mendes

Summer Rae

Tamina

Alright, that's it. Good luck, see you in headquarters tomorrow.

Paul Levesque.

Steve Keirn isn't the booker of NXT and never has been. He's just a trainer. Dusty Rhodes, Triple H, Ryan Ward, and Mickey Keegan are the creative team.

Other than that, a solid scenario. Fantasy booking is incredibly fun.

RE : Jaysin

Steve Keirn isn't the booker of NXT and never has been. He's just a trainer. Dusty Rhodes, Triple H, Ryan Ward, and Mickey Keegan are the creative team.

Other than that, a solid scenario. Fantasy booking is incredibly fun.

Well... I've never been someone who looks deeply behind backstage politics, I tend to look at the stories.. Thanks for the information though, that will help in some backstory in this.

Thanks for the feedback, hope you stay tuned for more :)

/Zai/

Week 0 | April 2015 [saturday]

I stepped into headquarters for the first time. I had printed out some things I needed to pin some information together.

I had bought a board earlier, and some pins. I'm a traditionalist, I use pen and paper. I set out to the headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut from the hotel I had near Full Sail, taking a plane from Florida.

The flight, which had taken place during my usual sleeping time, had made me unable to sleep. I decided to not waste the 2 hours, and got out my clipboard.

In NXT, I was originally just a trainer, yet I was part of the creative team. As unknown to many, I worked closely with Dustin Rhodes and Hunter to put NXT just how I liked it. Therefore, although I wasn't really part of the booking team, my ideas were one of the foundations for the storylines that escalated in NXT, including the Steen/Zayn storyline and also the Dallas/Zayn storyline.

Looking at the information beside me, I realised that Hunter wasn't on the list. However, Hunter was still a fit wrestler. I also realised that Brock Lesnar was an occasional wrestler, therefore he didn't wrestle as much as the fans wanted, and I had to correct this two factors. Beside that, I didn't write much, as I was quite sleepy.

I had got the pre-paid salary from WWE to buy a house in Connecticut to connect me to headquarters easier. At 3 am in the morning, I slept in the house until 9, in which I rushed to get breakfast and ran to the office.

-----

Before I slept at my new Connecticut home, I had sent an email to the Headquarters, saying I needed to meet Hunter (which is normal, he's always there) and Lesnar. I noted I may be coming late, so I asked in the email to make the appointment at 10 a.m.

I reached the headquarters at 9.45 a.m. Perfect. I got coffee and ran to my office, greeting many of the familiar faces I knew. I got my pen and paper ready, and Hunter and Lesnar, knocked on the door. Lesnar was with Paul Heyman, one of his best friends.

-----

Me: Hi Lesnar and Hunter, I had called you here to talk about some matters with your role in the WWE.

First, Hunter, I noticed you were under the staff section, yet you still have about 2 or 3 years in active competition, so I wish you would make the step up to be at least an occasional wrestler.

Hunter: I'm alright with wrestling again. However, what would you do with me in the spot, I can't do much hard things, you feel?

Me: Well Hunter, I'm gonna use you to put over NXT stars, such as Sami, who I'm bringing up. I think it will be good to use you as you are a recognizable figure in WWE politics, and people will look at you as someone who is willing to put over newer guys, like Jericho.

Hunter: Well, I was thinking, of wrestling back down in NXT. Just you know, to be there as an authority figure, and wrestler, something I can do to help the wrestlers down there. You feel?

Me: Alright Hunter, you go down there, and take my position. Steph's following you because we need someone to take the divas down there.

Now Lesnar, you're here because simply, you are 37. Your years are not numbered, like Triple H, Taker or Sting. You can still work well. Therefore, I feel you need to make the step up to normal active competition, I mean, as a true Main Eventer.

Lesnar: Paul, what you think of that?

Heyman: Well, it would make it easier to put you as that indestructible beast, because you're there 24/7. I mean. You know what I mean, Brock?

Lesnar: Alright. If Paul agrees, I agree.

Me: Great.

--------

That was brilliant. I got Hunter to help NXT (although he was part of the creative team already), and Lesnar back to full Main Event status.

However, now I had to set up storylines.

Well, needs are needs.

Week 0 | April 2015 [sunday]

Real business. Had to get stuff done before Monday. I knew I needed talent to feed NXT so I could pull some into main roster.

I thought immediately of Wes Brisco, offering a developmental deal to him, knowing he would accept the offer, his father's in the company.

Next, Adam Ohriner was on the list. The guy's known as The Big O, got over with Ryder's Long Island show a few years ago. I think he'd fancy a run in WWE. Plus, he probably has entertainment skills.

Well, after that Wes Brisco thought, I hadn't completely forgot Garrett Bischoff. I can use that guy as a referee as much as a in-ring talent. The guy's great friends with Wes, so I offered the guy a contract. Maybe, if I'm bringing Garrett into the main roster, I could offer his father a contract as a manager. That would be sweet, having Eric manage Wes and Garrett, new generation stars.

Best friends are close, but siblings are closer. I decided to get back Ryan Nemeth as if he had half the talent his brother had, he would still be good.

Well, that was it. May need to talk to the creative board again for new talent in NXT. Dusty's easy to work with.

WEEK 0 | APRIL 2015 [ SUNDAY ] Part 2

Time for final roster changes.

Adam Rose, David Otunga, Heath Slater and Zack Ryder have left main roster for NXT.

I didn't really feel they added anything, so I put them down. Although, Zack may come back very soon if Adam Ohriner signs.

From NXT though, Sami Zayn's joining in, in Midcard. He has absolutely mental fan following, so he'll do pretty well. That's it, although Owens and Breeze might be coming up real fast. The future is here.

Otherwise, I've been thinking of sending David Hart Smith and Lance Archer to spice the Tag Team Division up.

Archived