WWF: Stormbreaker (A Rising Storms Diary)

Great job, man. As anyone who read my recent show in War of the Thrones after Dusty's death would know, I know what it's like to take it hard when our heroes pass. It was a great tribute in the OOC section, not only to the one we just lost but to all of our fallen heroes.

As the rest of the show went, a great job as always. I often find myself drawn to your B-shows, as I like your undercard developments as well; and I keep noticing the things going on with Owen Hart. The Pledge of Allegiance match is a pretty neat idea, as I was reading the promo I was almost expecting you to turn it into a flag match. Losing Power & Glory sucks, but in a way it isn't a huge loss; it could actually make it easier on you, as this means that one of your other heel tag teams can rise to the top, such as the Nasty Boys or one of Mr. Fuji's teams. 1991 is ripe with tag teams, so you should have no problem filling the void. I'm also a little sad to see that Sid isn't coming over, as I would have liked to see what you did with him.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good show; WrestleMania is shaping up nicely. I hopr you don't kick Demolotion to the curb the way Vince did in real life. Always thought that was a waste, as was repackaging Darsow rather than just continuing with him as Smash. (Don't think the dispute over the rights to Demolotion arose until a few years after Eadie left.)

I've been following this for a while, as well as a few others - Beejus' WOTT for one (posted in that thread under an old Wee Bob account) - and I think you've done a good job of capturing the personalities of those you're writing for.

Archived