Question about WEFF and Regeneration

I have been running the WEFFF promotion and I can only sign fighters from Canada and the US but I am out of fighters that I can sign. Will there ever be more than I already have? I have had a few fighters retire but haven't seen one start. Is this normal?

<p>Is regeneration on in your settings? If so, the new fighters will generate about half a year after the actual retirement.</p><p> </p><p>

If you're playing WEFF, I suggest you download the O+ mod in the mod section, which adds hundreds of new women to sign that eventually debut. You can just import the new workers into your current game and you can sign more immediately.</p><p> </p><p>

Alternatively, you can use the populate feature to add a random number of fighters to your game. This way you'll never run dry. It should be somewhere at the settings.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39664" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alternatively, you can use the populate feature to add a random number of fighters to your game. This way you'll never run dry. It should be somewhere at the settings.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In game, it's in the options menu, a button on that side bar. I think it's the first or second one on top.</p>

Good advice, thank you. I would love to import fighters with pictures. Everytime I have tried the populate thing, no one has pictures. Is there something I have to do to fix that?

Also, I do have regen on.

Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="oilersfan99" data-cite="oilersfan99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39664" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good advice, thank you. I would love to import fighters with pictures. Everytime I have tried the populate thing, no one has pictures. Is there something I have to do to fix that?<p> </p><p> Also, I do have regen on. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same here, doesn't seem to be a simple fix =(</p>

There will only be pictures if the game can find appropriate ones in the Free Pictures section. If you haven't got any pictures in that section then you're going always get faceless generated fighters. You would need to check your Mod's editor to see if any have been added - if the section is empty or sparse then you're going to encounter issues.

Archived