DOTM: May 2015 Nominations

Realistically, there is also a system of time management here - Angel doesn't want to spend loads of time on DOTM - it's nice he spends the time he does anyway. Probably, if we were to document who won the DOTM awards, someone else should document it, not Angel who is probably busy enough as it is.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>I want to thank everyone for the positive words. I really do appreciate them. DOTM is definitely a time-consuming thing but I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't enjoy doing it. I really enjoy the positivity it brings to everyone by simply doing the nominations. I'm not so sure there's a more positive feeling here than being nominated and winning your first DOTM award. It took me a long time to do it, which made it a lot more special. I haven't come to any conclusions about how things are going to work next month. That will definitely take some sorting out. I do appreciate the suggestions for next month, despite how it may have sounded in my other post. </p><p> </p><p>

Again, thank you to everyone for the positive words. I am hoping to keep this and the GDS boards a very positive place.</p>

Archived