Xenus fighter (8) packs

The time has come...

Here are my own fighters created from my own renders. These are my first renders, so some are worse than others. Also my first time writing bios, and overall making characters.

No preview this time, sorry lads. But there are 8+1 fighters. In future I will try to release 8packs. All of the renders should be in the render thread.

I was inspired by everyone who had made renders, or tries/wants to contribute to this unique game. There`s lots of names, so thank you everyone!

It wouldn`t be possible without you guys.

Download:

http://www.filedropper.com/xenus8pack

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gingerdilligaf" data-cite="gingerdilligaf" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="39668" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good work.Couple of guys Boris & George Walker the images wouldnt show so had to be resized.Easy done but just a feedback :-)</div></blockquote><p> Thanks for the feedback. </p><p> Actually they just might need to be set again, because they show up properly for me.</p><p> </p><p> edit: strange thing really, they are bigger, but still show up fine in my game.</p>

Archived