changes during game play

I am working on a mod and had some questions, on the attributes do they increase over time as the fighter progresses or is that the cap? Like if i create a 18 year old and want him to be a world class BJJ guy would starting him with say nation level BJJ but a high potential work or do I need to set it to world? It is more a progression question and how the limits work on the attributes.

Also on the peak and decline times, does the peak stop the progression, capping there physical stats or does setting it to peak young rush them to there max stat level?

I am working on a mod and had some questions, on the attributes do they increase over time as the fighter progresses or is that the cap? Like if i create a 18 year old and want him to be a world class BJJ guy would starting him with say nation level BJJ but a high potential work or do I need to set it to world? It is more a progression question and how the limits work on the attributes.

Also on the peak and decline times, does the peak stop the progression, capping there physical stats or does setting it to peak young rush them to there max stat level?

Though modders get much to work with, setting the limits is not an option as of yet. If you want them to start low and turn into beasts along the way, there is little chance of that happening. You can slightly increase the odds by setting potential to 100, but it's far from a guaranteed rise to stardom.

Again: the background level is separate. Setting that would presuppose that he's been top level in that sport. You can use it to get the bonus in stat increase but you're giving players the wrong message.

Peaking does what you'd expect. I believe they drop earlier, but the top levels are 'unlocked' ealier. Whether they reach it or not is up to circumstance.

Archived