Out of curiosity, who are going to be the free agents?

There are a few already in, but I have loads more to add. At the minute, Hisoka, Gon, and Killua from HxH are in, Tyson and Kai from Beyblade are also free agents. Kenshin Hirmura from Rorouni Kenshin is in too. And I just added in Kuro-Sensai from Assassination Classroom as a semi-retired wrestler/commentator too.

Not too mention, most of the Bleach characters I left off; this is because they will be free agents, as I don't want the promotions too big. Many of the Espada, Ichimaru, Tousen, and most of the filler characters are all free agents. I think I may do this with the other companies too.

Just a thought, but how about a promotion that consists of log horizon, sword art online, and .hack characters? maybe characters from other anime around the same premise of players being stuck in a game?

Maybe call it ONlineEXile? or maybe Lost in the Database?

Just a thought, but how about a promotion that consists of log horizon, sword art online, and .hack characters? maybe characters from other anime around the same premise of players being stuck in a game?

Maybe call it ONlineEXile? or maybe Lost in the Database?

Nice idea! I am drastically behind on data, but I do believe I could use this! Maybe as a MTV style company? What do you think?

• 4 weeks later...

Made a HUGE UPDATE to this! Still a long way off completion though, but here are just some of he additions I made!

companies

The Exile (Log Hoizon, Batoom!, No Game No Life, Sword Art Online, .hack) - MTV Style Wrestling

Vanguard Wrestling Championships (Cardfight Vanguard) - stable-style lucha wrestling

Little Shop Of Wrestling Horrors (Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte, Deathnote, d-grey Man, and other horror anime) - Deathmatch

Got a lot more to do now!

History of: Vanguard Wrestling Championships

Opened by Shinn Tokura and his brother in 2010, the company lost the CEO in days of the olening and Shinn was forced the role. His 17 year old neice, Misaski had inherited the head booker role, and togther they made a promotion where tag team and stable combat were the main events.

In it's opening days, teams like Quartufolio (Aichi Sendou, Kamui Katsuragi, Misaki Tokura and Tochiki Kai), Meteor (Ren Tsugamori, Asuka, and Crusher Kyo), ULTRARARE (Suiko, Recco, and Korin), and Team Ninja (Ninja Master M, Morikawa and MIWA) blew away the auidences with lucha-style combat that bewildered the fans, leading to bigger and better shows.

In 2011, at Vanguard Invitational 2, Aichi Sendou the companys main face, would face old nemisis Toshiki Kai and lose in a close contest. This has made both men closely scouted by bigger companies, but Kai has remained loyal to Vanguard, and whilst Aichi took a breif hiatus in 2015, he appears to be better then ever.

Also in 2015, Shinn stood down as CEO, giving control to Misaki. Misaki made Kamui Katsuragi the new head booker, and Shinn joined ex-ULTRARARE member Recco and Assistacat on the table. This young company is making quite a name for itself!

Archived