A small question regarding booking cards...

Hi there just a small question regarding booking cards. In previous versions of the game I could turn on fantasy matchmaking and I could book a fight on a card on a few days notice or so but it seems in this version I can no longer do that even with fantasy matchmaking turned on. Is there any way I can book a fight for the card a week or so before the card or does it always have to be within the fighters camp time now?

You could boost the preparation stat of the fighter(s) in question to facilitate booking late notice fights. In fact I don't think it would be a bad idea to mass edit preparation 100% for all fighters when starting a game or whatever, then you can decide if you want to do old school PRIDE style, announce the week of the fight events or modern day 3 months notice events, or a mix of both. I think the maximum preparation stat should bring the minimum preparation time to two weeks, which is much easier. Still probably not possible to book the week of, however.

You could boost the preparation stat of the fighter(s) in question to facilitate booking late notice fights. In fact I don't think it would be a bad idea to mass edit preparation 100% for all fighters when starting a game or whatever, then you can decide if you want to do old school PRIDE style, announce the week of the fight events or modern day 3 months notice events, or a mix of both. I think the maximum preparation stat should bring the minimum preparation time to two weeks, which is much easier. Still probably not possible to book the week of, however.

I can book fight the day before the weigh-in, don't know why

Archived