How to Make/Edit C-Verse Pictures

What's up guys? I had a quick question. I was wondering (and I know this has probably been asked before) but how do you make a picture for the Cornell verse? I would really like to edit some of my roster pics. I'm very good at gimp so I figure if I know how to make/edit them, I could help out a lot of people requesting stuff. If anyone could get back to me with some information on how to do this, I'd REALLY appreciate it! :)

Guest Asaemon
What's up guys? I had a quick question. I was wondering (and I know this has probably been asked before) but how do you make a picture for the Cornell verse? I would really like to edit some of my roster pics. I'm very good at gimp so I figure if I know how to make/edit them, I could help out a lot of people requesting stuff. If anyone could get back to me with some information on how to do this, I'd REALLY appreciate it! :)

Basically you already have the most import stuff already in your default picture folder, like the blank cv background and loads of cv pictures that you can cut parts from to make your own alts, just add some layers and paste new stuff into. There have also been a couple of prop packs released in the alt thread, with loads of props (clothes, weapons, jewelry, masks...) that are easy to use for alt making. I've released one pack in that thread and Iceicle another.

If you want to create new renders, then you need Daz3d or Poser. Daz is free, while Poser costs a bit. I used Poser when i created renders.

Guest Asaemon
So would someone mind linking me to the DL for the prop images? Can't seem to find it. :/

Sure, Ultimate Prop Pack 422.

Just check out the Alt thread for future releases, the goal is to have over 500 props in the next release.

Archived