WWE 2006 : The BreakThrough

Guest TomTEWFAN

Guest TomTEWFAN

2006 wasn’t going to be a very good year for Vince Mcmahon and his multi-million dollar company - well at-least he thought so. The year many wrestling fans called the last “good year” of wrestling in the WWE , but despite this millions of fans started to tune out and arenas became less filled every show. It got so bad Vince had to cancel Velocity and Heat because of record-breaking low attendances. The WWE also fell to National size but despite that they were still leading the race in terms of popularity; Vince knew that but he also knew he wasn’t going to last long if he didn’t improve his company, and with newer companies like TNA , ROH and NJPW all booming , the end of “Sports Entertainment” was close.

BUT despite the negatives Vince had ALL the tools he needed to make his company better, upcoming talent, old reliable talent and breakout stars like John Cena , Edge , RVD and many more. But…… Vince decided that why not just adapt to the fact the WWE fans liked the wrestling more than the corny jokes made by announcer so he quickly hired multiple “indy darlings” such as Bryan Danielson , Samoa Joe and more to focus more on the wrestling side of things. He rearranged PPV’s and made plans years ahead , but his chance to regain his viewers was passing and with the biggest WWE show , WrestleMania, on the horizon , Vince needed to do something drastic in time for Mania…..

What’s happening on RAW :

On the Raw Brand superstars like Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels , Triple H all still familiar faces in the WWE title picture but as John Cena knocked down each of his challengers one by one but one superstar known by the name of Edge was lurking in the background waiting for the right opportunity to cash in his MITB contract that he won at WrestleMania 21, but because of Edge and Lita’s big mouths a giant named The Big SHow wasn’t going to let that happen until they got past him.

Other worthy superstars include Ric Flair, Carlito, Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin and Chavo Guerrero who are both working together to take out the annoying stable of the Spirit Squad.

SmackDown:

Over on SmackDown World Champ Batista was teaming with his longtime friend Rey Mysterio to take down WWE Tag Team Champions MNM but alongside MNM is Mark Henry who poses a major threat to Batista’s title.

The Undertaker is gone after a victory over Mark Henry last year but Henry delivered a brutal beatdown which ended with Taker being out for possibly 6 months with broken ribs!

In other news the vacant US title picture includes Matt Hardy, JBL , Chris Benoit and Randy Orton who are all looking to get some gold around their waist in time for WrestleMania. Then you have the impressive Bobby Lashley trying to beat Burchill and Regal who have targeted him week after week trying to injure him.

Whether you hated the WWE during this time period or not get ready for a hell of a ride!

Guest TomTEWFAN

Rosters

Rosters ( as of January 1st, 2006)

RAW Roster!

BabyFaces:

Chavo Guerrero

Eugene

Goldust

Jim Duggan

John Cena

Kane

Ric Flair

Rob Van Dam ( Injured)

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

The Big Show

Trish Stratus

Val Venis

Viscera

Heels:

Carlito

Chris Masters

Daiviri

Edge

Gene Snitsky

Gregory Helms

Johnny ( Spirit Squad)

Kenny(Spirit Squad)

Kurt Angle

Lance Cade

Lita ( Manager/Wrestler)

Nicky ( Spirit Squad)

Rob Conway

The Damaja ( Danny Basham)

Trevor Murdoch

Triple H

Tyson Tomko

Victoria

Managers ( Smackdown and Raw):

Lita ( Edge)

Sharmell( Booker T)

Stacy Keibler ( Shelton Benjamin)

Jillian Hall

Melina ( MNM and Mark Henry)

Authority Figures:

Vince Mcmahon

Stephanie Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon

Jonathan Coachman

<hr>

SmackDown Roster!

Faces:

Batista

Bobby Lashley

Brian Kendrick

Chris Benoit

Funaki

HardCore Holly ( Injured)

Juventud

Matt Hardy

Paul London

Psicosis

Rey Mysterio

Road Warrior Animal

Super Crazy

Tatanka

The Undertaker

Heels:

Booker T ( Injured)

Chad Dick

Doug Basham

Finlay

Heidenreich ( pretty sure I spelt that wrong)

James Dick

Jamie Noble

Joey Mercury

JBL

Johnny Nitro

Kid Kash

Mark Henry

Mr. Kennedy ( Injured)

Nunzio

Orlando Jordan

Paul Burchill

Randy Orton

Simon Dean

Sylvan

William Regal

Authority Figures:

Theodore Long

<hr>Teams ( Both Brands)

Batista and Rey ( Batista and Rey Mysterio)

Chavo and Shelton( Chavo Guerrero and Shelton Benjamin)

Masters and Carlito( Chris Masters and Carlito)

Kane and Show ( Big Show and Kane)

Londrick ( Brian Kendrick and Paul London)

MexiCools( Psicosis and Super Crazy)

MNM ( Joey Mercury , Johnny Nitro and Melina)

Snitsky and Tomko ( Gene Snitsky and Tyson Tomko)

Spirit Squad ( Johnny, Nicky and Kenny)

The Dicks ( Chad and James Dick)

Legion Of Doom ( Heidenreich and Road Warrior Animal)

Murdoch and Cade ( Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch)

V- Squared ( Val Venis and Viscera)

Regal and Burchill ( William Regal and Paul Burchill)

Guest TomTEWFAN

Champions

Current Champs

Smackdown

5sDzGMmeycw1IEY6Laq7Fg2pXZkKLmPqKdRBWoIl_qiH2KeuGjiY3ZvFShh3ygqTIrMRleVQxhFhraAC-rLq7jEGSubZBFIuhuDiB8kE6UZPQvGt4dzhO5FuwWLRM46nCxgLbKA

e2lRcv9RXsY72S8oBvP-vjQneRdK3R6cr5z0p4UW4WumuMtAnhySgAOx-sl3smZqy64PsKLvLEPpvOR7BhybxJBhNgcUYyMuOuAyrxMeqwDSY6-UeqPKzZ06GOUGgwtRKRr_Tco

Batista

Past 5 Champions:

Triple H(5)

Vacated

Triple H (4)

Randy Orton

Chris Benoit

7CQ0lF32WCTz5lF5bEfGANo_ooPTsqlL0YkyFmcp3B_FbIs98-WfUlMXZ8gHcBZoe9FH3G4vQK9YV4p2BFA6VVt9TpfMWN59tNYGv-U21EEHAIDMPWX6Z1XDzr7I_RD4dhU70_4

Vacated

Past 5 Champions

Booker T(2)

Chris Benoit

Orlando Jordan

John Cena (3)

Carlito

lneIT5AEVOw53Lk6DIuJA_OZiauPfoWw95XTQRrmYnsmeivlYsZlYJcDU04d7yj3IsV_AzabgOmO0QEvWVvZh-wfPEX5iLv98n5jg2Jx3RyOBemEmBox5c6n159TZRSywIGBrso

JHJumNQzqO3J3tnGK9-dJWaAuitobPfDbcRkkdpqKli2ufA3lxENbo0wt37rfSBWuAS_HzULXZEPTdv7djLS5utHl2DZINUwqvsu59kJ_0eW3D_cAk3SPdRjQAgn7zi0qsRIy4E and l_tK0zSC085jGbamEIZwAiS0S0O5ZAxVXulfW4e5FzTqF7gaPU3EG3Se-axPhPw0u8BX9zoFQigdcWB7VQPJPaz2ETkvVuPMu1UNdK_lGS7amqWyIHv-sBycoXKZpQGLxaI2XjA

MNM(3)

Past 5 Champions:

Batista and Rey Mysterio

MNM ( 2)

Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich

MNM

Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio

D-btolAtwy-COPwLU-sQsrO32jIfryPnYgbY2RD8jpl5bjz1WJbcHouD_3lJfTdctQI_j9PXI0gwEaMKI-_dm9ainlIVpVIjFLQArQSgg7ZkVuhipwF7bZ0DnAbVdrrlZXt9E9c

nn0C8CG0YkmlEQF6F2yBgT4-Ydd_3YDz57F-WH3Y7tyWmudzQK5qY71KM3uqvDxnf6D6MJxJorbGO_D1zSJWWFkm7FI3_hDO9s0ZyGPJP-XmxRhiBb9v8GWFC56sJvB6jXyCn0w

Kid Kash

Past 5 Champions:

Juventud ( 2)

Nunzio(2)

Juventud

Nunzio

Paul London

<hr>

RAW

ytSttU1PIEiOadDDkUR9UDRRHmx78Ypb0n7aYJbzrDXbog21EtbVn3Sbs1_UM-DQhSus77JAiBXYfpqPHijyoi4K8OgMB6J4JmeJcdXLRWDfyAOByg72_KIbdnjg_P6fNmYSfUs

-L9OH_ZUhHJLuKO9MOiXrip57u8s6GoVeblPzzjNu97yigGk4ZcmCyyzFATo9NVxXsd74gK7n4q4rA0s5aPU4WRzsTv2qqMIuYdQiZZ8owRT3KFx-7WTqcD7uYmGX_8c2RuFyEQ

John Cena

Past 5 Champions:

JBL

Eddie Guerrero

Brock Lesnar(3)

Kurt Angle (4)

Brock Lesnar (2)

X4Jn6FPq8A5sUU52nG4I8p10mzq-M9T_0vlMNVEs6TonEnzSbWhTXsT4ghscq6I0zpYeYP6jy8SqtR4vx56nUA8r9O4ML73uZty1gPymaWq-7oLTXlWn-tDIZWNV2RyedjS0qgw

-DZyVqRMoT0RQNaWaJUZmkh7ECCkH_85tYDaFv4C8Fjd12Y-egWN4-HKSmjjEFCpkv8aruCRLnhNvIPtAjvqstnulXy0BO6fVhjJsoCeth1QYn6n3a68yLSAO-rtWPutGXrUVgY

Ric Flair

Past 5 Champions:

Carlito

Shelton Benjamin

Chris Jericho ( 7)

Vacated

Edge (5)

v8uRYduKcavu0CRB2bgBZ_DytlCal_lW8RQRnXVBYhXXJaC6J2GG-zESt-XnuFTM5u0a1IKCfbxySj18W8uDr5QXwJ2AVhGrkhRoDdzFfWJeZ0btVDimYuWIgyRPI3yUxHSl4ZA

2R5wwLKCUOKEcWK0ScKW0IrjyBL1okJ-29DkMP8IMVpS-v03o5JdPlGh09h7B3uIUndcYd7zjlLspMDPYbqOiRp5PO9X6BjPZ-bC0XbacW_sqq-muKpdmlcBazQtYhS3AFGjeHAand VzyDbR55oEssEIhNgd0zTjbSKwnfX57UP9WehWYbODwAk06i32WiyWBamcuiXNtvGX0NVFvvbh2RkNKy3vNMjJRCUikxBFMMYvtb9AYmNlDfnvkd9JlBrgQzJv7Dh-mxeJLnLTY

Kane and The Big Show

Past 5 Champions

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

The Hurricane and Rosey

William Regal and Tajiri

Robert Conway and Sylvain Grenier(3)

William Regal and Eugene

QSYsrKeIP8c3QXIGKykz_owv66p455wHOKRPG__wUjCSJZrtemVROo9L3eB8p_-o4yDK1zeBy6tCUdhev0ozN0dGvu7wDJQWEgusZfcjpo64ymdZLwYa2E5wjWfMCuduC4CIVmM

unTBwKDR9Qzdhb1ABesnFJhLxdGMnvuY5shXQFzay8cA7jK5pi0rVc4Ajjtm90ymEmzREIgHQ_NrZyL90H5yVs98QRC8HytCPGzPPNFJpi6sJTQ0zGE2pOI9VHBLuyOLe54tFoU

Trish Stratus

Past 5 Champions:

Lita(2)

Trish Stratus (5)

Victoria (2)

Molly Holly (2)

Gail Kim

<hr>

Guest TomTEWFAN

Inspiration etc.

I would just like to add that I have inspiration for making this dynasty. The number one guy I would like to thank is RKOwnage ( you will see a lot of his format in my diary), he writes my favorite dynasty PLUS he helped me with some questions I was having. You also got people like Angel , RusselRules44, TeflonBilly ( Who was one of my only predictors on my first diary) , CoC( first guy to help me) , FrootLoop ,K-Nection, and many others who can be found on a thread I made called How To Dynasty ( Basically a cluster of dynasty-writers giving advice to new dynasty-writers)

Guest TomTEWFAN
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/WWERaw2002_zpsm18of2su.png

RAW Preview

Shelton Benjamin vs Kenny w Nicky and Johnny

The Big Show vs Trevor Murdoch

Trish Stratus and Mickie James vs Victoria and Lita

Ric Flair vs ???? ( IC Title Open Challenge)

Kane vs Kurt Angle

Main Event

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

Vote Away!

Guest TomTEWFAN
I would also just like to apologize for the messed up text at the beginning. Plus did you guys like the intro?

Ric Flair vs ???? ( IC Title Open Challenge)

Kane vs Kurt Angle

Main Event

Loved the last diary you started and am looking forward to this one

Deffo in for this ride, brutha. I don't remember checking out your previous diary/diaries, so apologies for that. Best of luck, looking forward to seeing your take in the big land of 2006 WWE! :D

I would say that a DQ occurs. Were Mikey and Mitch dumped for good or sent to development?

Death.

The hottest (in both ways) duo in women's wrestling at the time gains a huge win.

Ric Flair vs ???? (IC Title Open Challenge)

Well, it will be one way to kick this diary off with a bang.

Kane vs Kurt Angle

Not sure how will you treat Angle, but a cheap win seems fit to how he was used at the time. Either that or a DQ win by Kane.

Main Event

Now this one will end in a DQ.

Guest TomTEWFAN
Deffo in for this ride, brutha. I don't remember checking out your previous diary/diaries, so apologies for that. Best of luck, looking forward to seeing your take in the big land of 2006 WWE! :D

I would say that a DQ occurs. Were Mikey and Mitch dumped for good or sent to development?

Death.

The hottest (in both ways) duo in women's wrestling at the time gains a huge win.

Ric Flair vs ???? (IC Title Open Challenge)

Well, it will be one way to kick this diary off with a bang.

Kane vs Kurt Angle

Not sure how will you treat Angle, but a cheap win seems fit to how he was used at the time. Either that or a DQ win by Kane.

Main Event

Now this one will end in a DQ.

I mentioned it in the write-up but they were fired. Stats were not even development fixable. So I kept Kerwin White's caddy , Kenny Dykstra and Johnny Jeter .

Guest TomTEWFAN
Fair enough. Mikey wasn't that bad I think, but Mitch was dull. Or it was the opposite. Not sure.

Yeah . Good news is I'm hoping they improve over the months into really solid workers so they can be rehired .

Guest TomTEWFAN

Pre-show

Eugene and Goldust def Snitsky and Tomko- B-

uQouGzFklVN8snZhe9fYwk8crON7bRIMdOYowLpwJCLLZ2ceES-FhCP3phUOOTNvYiX5Bcc4w2uPjil2gaLuHMuL3WdkQJut_YJCJ2KSxhmac97WOEnfEB5UqugA8iqHX7QeBpg

WWE RAW

Monday, Week 1, January 2006

The show kicks off with over 14,000 fans going wild in the XL Center here in Connecticut! The camera cuts to announcers Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcoming us to the first edition of Monday Night Raw on the way to the Royal Rumble! They also remind us that this Sunday is WWE’s first PPV of the year ,New Years Revolution!

<hr> <hr> <hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Shelton%20Benjamin%20102_zpswqtjq6j5.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Kenny_zps3jyh6mwd.jpgw Nicky and Johnny

<hr>

The first match of the night was definitely an exciting one with the former InterContinental Champion , Shelton Benjamin, taking on Spirit Squad member Kenny. During the match Benjamin had to deal with multiple distractions from Nicky and Johnny which allowed Kenny to take advantage and plant Benjamin with a backdrop on his knee! Kenny followed this up with heading to the top rope and he attempted to hit his “SkyHigh Legdrop” , but Shelton moved out of the way at the last second allowing Shelton to hit the “PayDirt” on Kenny and pin him for a One, Two, Three!

Shelton’s celebration didn’t last too long though as all three Spirit Squad members ganged up and attacked him , Shelton tried to fight back actually taking out Kenny with another Pay Dirt!, but the numbers game became too much and the cheerleaders were slamming Shelton into the turnbuckle and into the ring post repeatedly. This continued until “Chavito Artiende” hit and

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Chavo%20Guererro%20Jr._zpsfwovmuev.jpg

Chavo Guerrero came running down to the ring with a head of steam and took out Nicky with a BrainBuster and Johnny with another! Kenny on the outside knew better and retreated to the back as Chavo helped up Shelton from the attack.

Rating: B ( match)/C+ ( save)

Notes: Pleasantly surprised that Squad could put on such a good match, they may be in line for a push. Also on a side note I fired the other 2 SS members Mikey and Mitch, as their stats were horrible.

<hr>

Backstage we see Tag Team Champions Kane and Big Show hanging in their locker room .Show tells Kane that next up he has a match with Trevor Murdoch but that Shane and Stephanie said they can’t be at ringside for each others matches tonight. Kane opens his mouth to reply but before he can the door opens and Kurt Angle enters the room . Angle tells Kane that this Sunday HE is going to win the WWE Championship in the Elimination Chamber match and while he’s looking forward to that, he is more excited to break Kane’s ankle tonight. Kane’s frown turns to his signature evil stare and he starts to walk towards Angle but before he can do anything Show holds him back which allows Angle to escape the locker room untouched!

Rating: A

Notes: He might have a Broken Freakin Neck after his match with Kane tonight!

Jim Ross : I don’t think it’s too smart to piss off The Big Red Machine , especially with New Years Revolution on Sunday ,Kane might specifically target Angle . But either way it should be one hell of match!

Jerry Lawler: For once I agree with ya Jim, it should be a great match but Angle is gonna wipe the floor with Kane! I mean he won a gold medal with a “Broken Freakin Neck”!

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Trevor%20Murdoch%20AAF%204_zps7pbw7sar.jpg w Lance Cade vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Big%20Show%20WT2_zps2obkinn8.jpg

<hr align="center">

Trevor Murdoch w Lance Cade vs The Big Show

This match was a one -sided affair from the start with Big Show beating the hell out of the former Tag Champ, and even with Kane not at his side he hit Murdoch with stomps and bodyslams that shook the ring. The end came when Cade tried to distract Show by climbing onto the apron , but only got caught with a KO Punch that knocked him off the apron. Murdoch tried to take advantage but Show planted him with a KO Punch as well for the One,Two, Three!

Show was handed his Tag Team Championship but as he was about to leave the ring

and Lita came down to the ring in some pretty revealing clothingthus the crowd jeered loudly at her attire of choice and when she entered the ring Lita circled Show and finally grabbed a mic. She told Show that he needs to calm down and “relax” a bit . So Lita started to shed her already revealing top , Show ignored her and tried to leave but

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Edge%2006_zpsusvnoyic.jpg

Edge

came out from under the ring the and attacked Show with a chair! He wisely targeted Show’s legs with the chair and unloaded on Show with chair shots until he couldn’t stand. Edge smirked and gave Lita a “good luck” kiss as he slid out the ring and headed to the back to watch Lita’s match, next on RAW!

Jim Ross: That sneaky bastard Edge! How in the hell did he get under the ring?

Jerry Lawler: Well quite frankly Edge’s intelligence has gotten him many places in the WWE and this is just another example!

Rating: B- ( Match) , A ( Angle)

Notes: None

<hr>We cut to the ring after a quick commercial break and when we come back we see Mickie James attached to her partner Trish Stratus’ waist while opposite the ring their opponents Lita and Victoria are seen laughing at Mickie’s childish behavior and even Trish had an aggravated look on her face.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Trish_Stratus3_zpsjw0mawmd.jpg and http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Mickie%20James19_zpsermeavbp.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Victoria%208_zpse8mcoplb.jpg and http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Lita%20Sexy_zpsm2kyalkz.jpg

Trish Stratus and Mickie James vs Lita and Victoria

The timekeeper rung the bell and Trish pushed Mickie off her waist and began to give her a lecture about how she needs to take her matches seriously and stop being so infatuated with her. Their little scuffle leads to Lita attacking Trish from behind and wearing her down. Lita hit a spinning wheel kick followed up by a Moonsault for a 2 count to prove she can still hang with the divas.

Victoria and Lita frequently tagged in and out to keep each other fresh , but , the climax of the match came when Victoria attempted to hit a Widow’s Peak but Trish reversed it into a Chick Kick!. From there Trish started to crawl to her corner to tag in Mickie and she did so successfully; Mickie came in with a house of fire delivering clotheslines and dropkicks to Victoria.

Victoria tried to tag in Lita after taking a beating but Lita wanted none of the action and dropped off the apron and headed to the back to loud “Coward” chants from the Connecticut crowd. And with Victoria in shock at what just occurred she turned around into a Mick-Kick from Mickie James! Trish frowned a bit on the apron but Mickie pinned Victoria for the One, Two , Three!

As the match ended Trish got back into the ring with her Women’s Championship and started to celebrate with Mickie , eventually mouthing the words “I’m Sorry” to Mickie after their scuffle at the start of the match . Before Mickie could say anything back she was attacked from behind by Victoria! Victoria laid into Mickie until Trish pulled her off and hit a Chick Kick to knock her out. Mickie got back to her feet and started to kick away at the already downed Victoria and even going as far as to try and rip her hair out, but Trish saw this and pulled Mickie off and told her to calm down- Mickie responded with getting in the Women’s Champ’s face , but eventually backed down and left the ring with Trish, but the camera also showed Mickie looking at the Women’s title around Trish’s waist as they headed back up the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: I think Mickie is reaching her boiling point Jim!

JR: Me too , and I remember what happened last time she did………

Match ( B-) / Angle ( C)

Notes: “ I dig crazy chicks”

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Ric%20Flair%20AAF%202_zpsfbktdbak.jpg

Ric Flair’s music hit and he came down to the ring with the Intercontinental Championship around his signature robe to the praise of Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler and the cheers and bows of the fans in attendance. Once he entered the ring he grabbed a mic and began to speak.

“ WOOOOO *Fans WOO* , what’s up Connecticut? I heard that they might change the XL Center to the WOOO Center soon! *laughs at terrible joke* , but that’s not why I’m here tonight. Tonight Ric Flair is here to give an open challenge to anyone back there that thinks they can beat me . So Not only am I going to allow someone the opportunity to step in the ring with me *points to IC title* I’m also putting my title on the line! WOOOOO, so whoever wants to go home with a purple chest needs to get their ass out here right now! WOOOOOOOO”

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Gregory%20Helms%20AAF%204_zpslwlvurdk.jpg

Gregory Helms

hit and he came down to the ring and told Flair that he accepts his challenge and he would be honored to put an end to Flair’s old ass career and most importantly take the InterContinental title off Flair’s waist.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/CHAMPS/wweic_zpsutjebo5e.jpg

Intercontinental Championship

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Ric%20Flair%20AAF%202_zpsfbktdbak.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Gregory%20Helms%20AAF%204_zpslwlvurdk.jpg

Ric Flair© vs Gregory Helms

The match started off with Helms getting right in the face of the Intercontinental Champion and slapping him. Flair fired back by pushing Helms into the corner and giving him chop after chop with each one making the crowd go “WOOO”.Flair gave Helms some more until the ref pulled him off and Helms took advantage by coming out the corner with a huge clothesline that might’ve knocked Ric out. Helms followed this up by continuously slapping Ric until Ric gave him an eye poke and took Helms legs out from underneath him to lock in the Figure Four, but as Ric turned to lock it in fully , Helms grabbed his tights and rolled him up for the

NO! Flair barely kicked out and Helms was so furious he started banging the mat. Both men got to their feet and Helms set Flair up for the “Nightmare on Helms Street” but Flair countered it into the “GrapeFruit”! With Ric having a tight grip around the “superheroes” of Helms , the ref eventually pulled his hand off , but Helms was screaming in pain which gave Flair enough time to take Helms legs out once again but this time successfully lock in the Figure Four! Helms tried to wiggle , crawl and reverse it but in the end he had no choice but to tap out!

After the match the ref raised Ric’s hand and gave him his title , but as Ric was leaving the ring

blasted throughout the arena and eventually

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Triple%20H%20AAF_zpsocwebmhm.jpg

Triple H came out with a microphone. He told Flair to stay in the ring and congratulated him on his win . He then apologized to Flair for their “problems” last year and that he was “immature” back then . Finally Triple H entered the ring and asked Flair if he can make it up to him with a hug for old times sake and opened his arms.

Jim Ross: I don’t think he wants a hug Flair . DON’T DO IT!

Jerry Lawler: Oh calm down ,Triple H apologized! How often does that happen ? He obviously wants Flair to forgive him.

Flair looked around at the fans who were all chanting “NO”and some in the minority chanting “Do It”. Flair finally gave in and hugged Triple H. The two embraced the hug for a bit until Triple H let go and exited the ring.

Jerry Lawler: See I told you all he wanted was a hug!

Jim Ross: Uh Whatever King , you know Triple H better than that.

UNTIL Triple H slid back into the ring , turned Flair around and hit a Pedigree!

Jim Ross: That Son of a Bitch! I TOLD YOU KING GODDAMMIT!

Jerry Lawler: Flair deserved it anyways , always trying to hog the spotlight.

Triple H smirked while a downed Flair was basically unconscious and with the fans booing loudly Triple H grabbed Flair by his hair and set him up for a next Pedigree until

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Shane%20McMahon%20AAF_zpsdjpvudiq.jpg

hit and Assistant GM Shane Mcmahon came down to the ring and demanded his brother - in law, Triple H ,put down Flair.

Triple H:

“Or What?”

Shane stumbled for a bit as he knew he can’t really do anything as Triple H is married to his sister and he wouldn’t be fired if he did hurt Flair more.

Triple H:

“ I’ll help you out a bit Shane, if you give me a match Sunday at New Years Revolution for the IC Title , I’ll CONSIDER putting Old Flair down here”

Shane had no choice and agreed to it once Triple H put Flair down, which eventually Triple H did and exited the ring and once he passed Shane he simply grinned at him before heading backstage.

Rating- B( Match)/ A/A ( Segments)

Notes:

<hr>

Jerry Lawler: One Hell of a night we have had already Jim , but next up we have our Semi - Main Event : Kurt Angle vs Kane!

Jim Ross : Indeed but we have both seen what Kane can do when he is angry so I think Angle has underestimated that.

Jerry Lawler: Angle didn’t underestimate Kane he just knows he can handle Kane. I mean he won a medal in the Olympics with a “Broken Freakin Neck”.

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Kurt%20Angle%203_zpsguhkvkqh.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Kane%20WT_zpshoxyb8fa.jpg

<hr>

Kurt Angle vs Kane

The match started off with Angle seeing how furious Kane was from earlier in the night therefore exited the ring as soon as the bell sounded. But Kane was having none of it , so he exited the ring as well and started to give chase to Angle. Angle eventually tried to turn around from where he was running to enter the ring but got booted in the face by Kane.

Kane threw Angle back in which gave Angle the chance to attack him once he entered, targeting the head and legs with stomps. Angle eventually showed off his power when he suplexed Kane and held him there for 20 seconds plus! Angle then tried for the Angle Slam but Kane landed on his feet and grabbed Angle by his throat and hit a ChokeSlam! Kane pinned Angle for a One, Two, Kickout! Angle kicked out and Kane was already back on his feet to set Angle up for the Tombstone.

Once Angle was draped over Kane’s shoulder he quickly slipped behind Kane and hit an Angle Slam! Angle didn’t even bother going for the pin and locked in the Angle Lock! Kane struggled even screaming in pain but as he tried to reach for the bottom rope , Angle pulled him back towards the center of the ring and locked it in even tighter! At this point Kane had no choice but to tap out before Angle could break anything!

Rating -B

Notes: They have “bad” chemistry but still put on a good match regardless.

<hr>

We cut backstage where WWE Champion John Cena was standing with DSW announcer Joey Styles. Styles asked Cena about his match against Shawn Michaels next up and his match at New Years Revolution.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/John%20Cena%202_zpsuhzrttbj.jpg

Cena: Well you see these people paid their good money to be here and I can promise you that Me and Shawn will not disappoint when it comes to match quality BUT when it comes to whose hand is gonna be raised at the end of that match. That’s ME your WWE Champion John Cena!

Styles then asked John about the possibility of Mr Money In The Bank Edge cashing in after Cena’s match at New Years Revolution.

But before Cena could answer his question Shawn Michaels interrupted and told Cena this.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Shawn%20Michaels%20AAF%206_zps3wldtkci.jpg

Shawn: Cena I respect you , I really do but what you need to know is this. Whether it’s this Sunday or in a couple minutes Shawn Michaels WILL defeat you , Fair and Square too.

Cena and Shawn got in each others face but were broken up by security before anything serious could happen.

Jim Ross: Well despite their differences we should have ourselves one hell of a SlobberKnocker!

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/John%20Cena%202_zpsuhzrttbj.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Shawn%20Michaels%20AAF%206_zps3wldtkci.jpg

The match started with both men running at each other with Cena picking up Michaels and throwing him to the opposite corner where he unloaded with punches on the skilled veteran. Cena then hit a fisherman suplex which caused Michaels to roll out the ring to some boos to regroup. Cena went outside as well where he grabbed Michaels by the hair but Michaels tripped him making Cena land face-first into the steel steps! Michaels got Cena back into the ring where he went to the corner to tune up the band. But when he charged Cena , the Sweet Chin Music was reversed into a Attitude Adjustment BUT Michaels landed on his feet! Cena threw a punch that missed and when he turned around he was hit with a Sweet Chin Music! Michaels hooked the leg for a

One

Two

Kickout!

Michaels couldn’t believe Cena managed to kick out of his finisher that has won him multiple World Titles and other important matches. Michaels brought Cena back to his feet but Cena propped him up on his shoulders and hit an AA! Cena went for the cover

One

Two

Kickout!

Michaels kicked out this time and both men used the ropes to get back to their feet. The pair traded punches until Cena lifted Michaels up for another AA but Shawn elbowed his way out of the Champs hold. Michaels threw Cena off the ropes and hit a second Sweet Chin Music!

One

Two

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Carlito_zps1ynmvhbz.jpg and http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/RAW/Chris%20Masters6_zpsr8yvveq9.jpg

Jim Ross: What The HELL!

Jerry Lawler: The two other participants in the Chamber at New Years Revolution!

Carlito and Masters hit the ring and attacked both Michaels and Cena causing a Draw! Masters unloaded on Michaels with punches while Carlito got Cena back to his feet and hit a BackStabber!

With the Champ out it was a two on one for Michaels and while Shawn tried to fight back he was hit with a BackStabber from Carlito! And Masters got him back to his feet and locked in the Master Lock on and already unconscious Shawn . Once he released it Shawn tumbled to the mat like a ton of bricks!

The pair then looked at the WWE Title and shook hands agreeing that the better man will win Sunday , and the show closed with the announcers hyping up Sunday and Carlito and Chris Masters holding the WWE Title in the air!

Rating: B+ ( Match) , B- ( Beatdown)

Notes: I’m excited to write New Years Revolution!

Overall Rating - B+

Official Match Card for New Years Revolution

Chavo Guerrero and Shelton Benjamin vs Johnny and Nicky

The Big Show vs Edge

Womens Championship

Victoria vs Trish Stratus

InterContinental Championship

Triple H vs Ric Flair

WWE Championship ( Elimination Chamber Match)

John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels vs Kane vs Chris Masters vs Carlito

I hope you enjoyed. Smackdown preview should be up in a bit.

Predicition Results.

moafnseel- 4/6

Guest TomTEWFAN
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/logo_zpsox4yuvvl.jpg

Winners face Kid Kash at No Way Out for CruiserWeight title.

Nunzio , Juventud and Funaki vs Stevie Richards , Jamie Noble and Simon Dean.

Doug Basham vs Bobby Lashley

Londrick vs Legion Of Doom

Matt Hardy vs Randy Orton

Chris Benoit vs Orlando Jordan

Finlay vs Rey Mysterio

Main Event

Batista vs Johnny Nitro

Vote Away!

Finlay vs Rey Mysterio

Main Event

Batista vs Johnny Nitro

Good first show.

I just prefer the talent on this side.

Boom.

The LOD bad ripoff that was LOD 2005 at this point didn't have any credibility whatsoever.

Matt is a great guy for a push at this time, though.

15 seconds.

Finlay vs Rey Mysterio

Should be a great match, but Finlay has no chance of winning.

Main Event

Batista vs Johnny Nitro

In a perfect world, Nitro would win this.

Finlay vs Rey Mysterio

Main Event

Batista vs Johnny Nitro

Finlay vs Rey Mysterio

Main Event

Batista vs Johnny Nitro

Loving the journal so far, you are doing a great job

Guest TomTEWFAN
I'm trying to figure out a schedule for posting the shows. I suppose every 2 days would be good. One day to write the show and the next to polish and post it.

Guest TomTEWFAN
1U33dfVKRD0IIPnnn5V6rWZ44CLJURQbf0ypZcQH0ZpZ0rpQWI9Xd-U9ijxgoKYJmk1i7wA-fitiliPNQyOR-Q-VVkO3Hk8GBVunNyjP3f8ZMDsGwxYeaxGhfYngWQ4gpspYcJU

WWE SmackDown

Week 1,January 2006

The broadcast kicked off with Michael Cole and Taz welcoming us to the show LIVE! in The Nassau Coliseum in New York! the announcers then hyped up the Royal Rumble in a few weeks and reminded us that World Heavyweight Champion Batista will face off against ½ of WWE Tag Team Champions Johnny Nitro in our Main Event!

<hr>

The show itself kicked off with General Manager of SmackDown Teddy Long coming out to the ring with a microphone. Once he entered the ring he welcomed the fans to Smackdown while making some jokes about the recent Raw this week. Not only did he promise a Smackdown superstar would win the Rumble in 3 weeks he also promised that the Cruiserweight Champion Kid Kash will finally have a challenger for his belt, well actually challengers! He said that next up Nunzio , Juventud and Funaki will team up to take on Stevie Richards, Jamie Noble and Simon Dean! with the winning team going on to the Royal Rumble in a few weeks to face Kid Kash in a Fatal 4 Way for his title. And regarding Kash he is going to be watching that match backstage NEXT! Long left to a pop and slapped some of the fans hands on his way to the back.

Rating - C-

Notes: Long is good on the mic , probably got a bad rating for the low overness of the guys involved.

Notes: I booked the match at the Rumble and forgot to save this match for No Way Out , therefore the Fatal 4 Way is opening up the Royal Rumble card.

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/James%20Maritato_zpsk69wu34p.jpghttp://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Juventud%20Guerrera_zpszystmcut.jpghttp://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Funaki_zpsfdd77qcr.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Stevie%20Richards%20AAF%202_zpsyejbqmy6.jpghttp://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Jamie%20Noble%2009_zps6egqyjtw.jpghttp://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Simon%20Dean_zpsf2pls3xz.jpg

Nunzio , Juventud and Funaki vs Stevie Richards, Jamie Noble and Simon Dean

The match started off with the former Cruiserweight champion himself, Juventud,putting on an exciting showing for the fans against the legal man Stevie Richards. He hit Richards with dropkicks , and hurricanranas which Richards managed to kick out of.

Juventud dropkicked Richards against the ropes and ran at him which only culminated in Richards launching him to the outside and onto the barely padded floor.

Richards went to his corner and tagged in Noble. Noble then went to the outside and threw Juventud into the steps , causing Funaki to fly off the apron and tackle Noble to the ground! Nunzio came out to help beat down Noble but Simon Dean came running from the opposite side of the ring and hit a suicide dive onto everyone on the outside!

Nunzio threw Juventud back in the ring , went onto the apron and tagged himself in causing Juventud to start arguing with him. Noble came back in the ring and tagged Dean in and Dean attacked Nunzio from behind and set him up for the “Simonizer” but Nunzio countered it into a rollup for a One, Two , Three!

Rating - B-

Notes: You guys weren’t expecting it. Don’t kill me as I didn’t even set a winner . The game picked Juventud , Nunzio and Funaki to win.

Michael Cole: Nunzio stole the win! it’s going to be a Fatal 4 Way between Kid Kash , Nunzio , Juventud and Funaki at the Royal Rumble for the Cruiserweight Championship!

Taz: I wouldn’t say steal but they sure did get away with an easy victory Cole’! Either way I can’t wait for the Rumble!

<hr>

The camera cut to the back where Paul Burchill and William Regal were in a locker room that looked a lot like Bobby Lashley’s locker room. Regal was telling Burchill some tactics to use in matches and when the topic of Lashley came up, Burchill reminded Regal that Lashley has a match up next but they could take him out when he enters the locker room. The plan didn’t go as according to plan because Bobby Lashley opened the door and showed up with a steel chair and was ready to bash Burchill & Regal’s head in with the chair but they bailed out the other door of his locker room safely!

Rating - B+

Notes: None.

Michael Cole: Well that’ll teach Regal & Burchill. It seems they can only take Lashley on when he is down and out.

Taz: That’s just called being smart Cole, beating down a beaten man is always the smartest option.

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Bobby_Lashley8_zpswtiluifo.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Doug_Basham3_zpstplavcip.jpg

Bobby Lashley vs Doug Basham

This match was a straight beatdown with Lashley clearly taking out his anger on the former Tag Champion. Basham was thrown into the corner and Lashley shoved his shoulder into Basham’s mid-section repeatedly. He then military pressed Basham above his head and threw him to the outside!

Taz: Ouch! did you hear that impact Cole?

Michael Cole: Of course I did , I think Basham is knocked out ,Taz.

Lashley threw Basham back into the ring and went to the corner to set up for his “Spear”. Basham probably wished he hadn’t turned around because when he did he got turned inside out with a devastating Spear! Lashley then picked Basham up and hit a “Dominator” finisher for a One , Two, Three!

After the match Lashley grabbed a mic and demanded Burchill & Regal come out and fight him. He waited for minutes but no- one came out.

UNTIL

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/William%20Regal%20AAF%203_zpskrwhvahk.jpg and http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Paul%20Burchill%205_zpsmu2egivi.jpg

Regal & Burchill came out and attacked Lashley with chairs from behind! Lashley tried to fight back but two chairs were just too much for him. And Burchill unloaded on Lashley with the chair , until he put it down and pointed to Regal. Regal smiled at Burchill and grabbed his signature brass knuckle from his underwear!

Cole: Don’t do it Regal!

POW!

Burchill held Lashley up and Regal cracked Lashley in the skull with the knuckles!

Regal & Burchill made their way back up the ramp while medics attended to a bloody Lashley.

Michael Cole: Another blindsided attack from Burchill & Regal. When will they be able to take Lashley on in a face to face situation?

Taz: Well apparently at No Way Out because Regal is going to take on Lashley in a one on one match , more on that as it comes!

Michael Cole: Well let’s hope Lashley makes it to No Way Out with all these consistent attacks Cole!

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Paul%20London%20AAF%203_zpsoffkn26c.jpg http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Brian%20Kendrick4_zpsgpzjsdf8.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Jon%20Heidenreich%203_zps94dmpuqs.jpghttp://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Animal_zpszuewooaw.jpg

Londrick vs LOD

This match wasn’t the most technical of matches with Heidenreich and Road Warrior Animal clearly being the more powerful team and they wisely used that to their advantage by isolating Brian Kendrick in their corner. Heidenreich was the legal man and he dominated Kendrick , throwing him around with bodyslams and big boots.

Kendrick wouldn’t allow himself to lose the match though and when Heidenreich tried to hit his finishing Spinning Sit Out Slam that he calls the “DisasterPiece” but Kendrick landed on his feet and delivered a enziguri to Heidenreich that floored the big man!

This allowed Kendrick to crawl to his corner and tag in Paul London , and Heidenreich tagged in Animal. London came in with a crossbody off the top rope onto Animal which got him a two count. Animal got to his feet and kicked London in the gut and threw him off the ropes but London came back with a superkick that seemed to knock Animal out!

Heidenreich tried to climb onto the apron to distract London but was pulled off by Kendrick on the outside. London then saw the opportunity to climb to the top rope and hit a London Calling for a One, Two, Three!

Rating - C

Notes: LOD 2005 were horrible and the rating just reminded me of it.

Taz: Impressive victory over former Tag Team Champions by those two youngstas ( Londrick) right there Cole!

Michael Cole: Absolutely and if they keep it up , they could be in the running for a Tag Title shot.

<hr>

We came back from a quick commercial break and

hit and he came out with a microphone to some very loud boos from the raucous New York crowd. Of course Orton being the cocky guy he is , he simply smirked at the fans disapproval of him. He entered the ring and started to insult New York , calling it the “toilet bowl” of the Tri State, obviously this didn’t sit well with the fans and they started to chant “ F*ck you Orton”. Once they quieted down Orton reminded us that the U.S Championship is vacant , and while he SHOULD and WILL be World Heavyweight Champion eventually, he’ll take the U.S title as a consolation prize.

He then demanded that SmackDown GM Teddy Long come out NOW and crown him the new U.S champion. Orton was cut off by Matt Hardy’s theme hitting to a big pop from the audience. He grabbed a mic and said that first off New York is one of the best cities he has ever been given the privilege to perform in front of which of course garnered a big pop from the audience. He then mentioned that the U.S title is NOT a consolation prize , it’s a prestigious belt that obviously Orton doesn’t know the history of. He ended his promo by saying NO ONE is going to just hand him the US championship and that he has to work for it, but of course he wouldn’t know about working for goals because he was handed everything! Hardy proclaimed that he can hand Orton something , and that something is an ass whooping!

Orton agreed to a match and a referee ran down to the ring , but before he could ring the bell Orton attacked Hardy! laying into him with boots and punches. Orton then picked up Hardy and hit a thunderous RKO! The referee was about to leave the ring , but Orton grabbed him and threatened to hurt him if he didn’t ring the bell. The ref had no choice and rang the bell!

Rating-B

Notes: Hardy was noted as looking really good out there. The fans really like him.[/size

]

Michael Cole: How the hell is Hardy supposed to compete? Orton basically already won Taz!

Taz: Well Hardy better figure somthin’ out quick otherwise he is gonna lose!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Randy%20Orton%20AAF%203_zpscmd2ie7n.jpg vs http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Matt%20Hardy%20AAF%203_zps0lr2proz.jpg

Randy Orton vs Matt Hardy

The match was underway and Hardy was struggling to his feet by using the ropes but Orton ran at him and unloaded with punches and kicks in the corner until the ref pulled him off. Orton clotheslined Hardy in the corner and threw him off the ropes but Hardy came back and jumped onto Orton and laid into him with multiple punches to the head! Orton threw Hardy off and kicked him in the gut , throwing him to the apron to hit his signature hanging DDT, but right when he was about to hit it Hardy threw him over his head and Orton landed hard on the ground outside!

Hardy crawled back into the ring from the apron to regroup but Orton managed to get back in at a 7 count and started pummeling Hardy again. After a bit Orton set Hardy up for another RKO but Hardy reversed it into a Side Effect! Side Effect from Hardy! Matt went into the cover for a

One

Two

Kickout!

Orton kicked out but Hardy wouldn’t give up and climbed to the top rope to hit his signature leg drop, but Orton got up as well and crotched Hardy on the rope. Orton punched Hardy a couple times and joined him on the top rope but Hardy fought back and pushed him off making Randy hit the mat below him hard. Hardy then regrouped and hit the Leg Drop! Instead of covering Orton , Hardy picked him up and hit a Twist of Fate! Orton is down! Hardy crawled into the cover but before he could hook the leg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/JBL_zpsl1ue1dvv.jpg

JBL came running down to the ring and jumped onto the ring apron , but Hardy socked him right in the mouth to get him off the apron , but when Hardy turned around -

RKO! Orton hit an RKO! Orton then pinned a beaten down Hardy for a One , Two , Three!

After the match Orton continued the assault on Hardy hitting him with more hard strikes and kicks . During the beatdown JBL saw the opportunity and joined in on the attack and it was a 2 on 1 brutal assault on Matt. Randy then grabbed him by his hair and looked to hit another RKO until……….

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Chris%20Benoit%207_zps3m3oourq.jpg

Chris Benoit ran out from the back! and he entered the ring delivering a dropkick to JBL and ducking a punch from Orton and turning it into a Crippler Crossface making Orton submit repeatedly! JBL came and pulled Benoit off but when he did Hardy got back to his feet and hit JBL with a Twist of Fate! JBL and Orton rolled out the ring defeated, while Benoit checked on Hardy to make sure he was fine. Benoit helped Hardy out the ring but he stayed in the ring for his match with Orlando Jordan NEXT!

Rating- C+ ( match) , B+( Angle)

Notes: I love how this played out in- game so looking to carry that over into writing.

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Chris%20Benoit%207_zps3m3oourq.jpg VS http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Orlando%20Jordan_zpszu5zcl6b.jpg

This match was nothing more than a clean sweep for Benoit , with Jordan getting in minimal offence on Benoit. The match ended at 00:25 when Jordan tried to suplex Benoit but Benoit pulled him down to the mat and locked in the Crippler Crossface making Jordan tap out almost immediately!

Rating- B

Notes: Lol , I’m sorry Jordan.

Taz: Clean sweep for Benoit, Cole! Finished him in 25 seconds , Jeez!

Michael Cole: Well Benoit is a former World Champion to be fair Taz, but in other news we’ve been hearing from the back that Benoit, Orton , Matt Hardy and JBL are all confirmed for the Royal Rumble match!

Taz: That’s amazing news Cole! Only this year Smackdown is bringing home the win!

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Rey%20Mysterio%20AAF%205_zpsg7c81oiv.jpg VS http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/SMACKDOWN/Finlay%20AAF%205_zpsesxe1cvn.jpg

Rey Mysterio vs Finlay

This match was a great one with the two veteran superstars putting on an amazing showing. The match kicked off with the more aggressive side of Finlay showing as he tossed Rey around the ring in the early goings of the match. He then tried to hit the Celtic Cross but Mysterio slid behind Finlay and rolled him up for a nearfall.

Mysterio then got back to his feet and dropkicked Finlay into the ropes and almost hit a 619 but Finlay caught Mysterio’s legs , brought him back in the ring and locked him in the Cloverleaf! Rey screamed in agony while he tried to crawl to the ropes but when he finally made it there , Finlay brought him back to the center! Mysterio managed to roll his way out of it though and hit another dropkick into the ropes and this time hit a 619!

Finlay was laid out on the ground and Mysterio climbed to the top rope and hit a Frog Splash in memory of his friend Eddie Guerrero , he then covered Finlay for a One, Two Three!

Taz: What an impressive victory by the exciting high flyer ,Rey Mysterio, Cole!

Michael Cole: An impressive one indeed Taz ,but let’s not forget Rey’s friend Batista has a match next with Johnny Nitro, but will Rey be able to make it there?

Cole’s question was answered when Mysterio was leaving the ring but Mark Henry came out of nowhere and attacked! Henry laid into Rey and then threw him into the steel steps and then into the steel post! He then picked up Rey and threw him across the announce desk , causing multiple pieces of equipment to scatter. He once again grabbed Rey this time by his mask and set him up for a World’s Strongest Slam on the announcer's table but Batista came running down the ramp to help Mysterio out but before he could put a hurting on Henry, MNM and Melina came running down as well and distracted Batista long enough for Henry to escape! With Batista pissed off Mercury and Nitro decided it was best to try and attack Batista . This just culminated in Batista lifting Mercury up and tossing him him into the timekeeper’s area! Nitro decided to run at Batista with his Tag Belt , but Batista blocked and hit a SpineBuster on Nitro!Batista then rolled Nitro into the ring and the match was officially underway.

Rating- B+ ( Match) , A ( segment)

Notes: Lets go Nitro!

<hr>

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/CHAMPS/Batista45_zpsmqhoxtlm.jpg VS http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/CHAMPS/John%20Morrison%2014_zpstyloq8cp.jpg

<hr>

Batista vs Johnny Nitro w Melina and Joey Mercury

Even though Johnny Nitro is a skilled and smart competitor he couldn’t outsmart or outpower Batista in this one , but Nitro did use his speed to his advantage , starting off the match by running around the ring on the outside trying to get Batista to catch him , but as Batista re-entered the ring Nitro unloaded with punches to the head of the World Champ , until Batista pushed him into the corner and delivered brutal punches and kicks to Nitro. Batista hit Nitro with a powerslam and a Spinebuster and hyped up the crowd for the Batista Bomb!

Batista placed Nitro between his legs , setting him up for the Batista Bomb but Melina climbed onto the top rope and started to shout at Batista causing Batista to release Nitro and grab Melina! Nitro saw the opportunity and rolled up Batista for a

One

Two

Kickout !

Nitro almost had the champion beat! but Batista got back to his feet and delivered a brutal clothesline to Nitro! Batista was on fire and placed Nitro between his legs once again and hit a Batista Bomb! Batista then turned Nitro over and pinned him One, Two , Three!

<hr>After the match Batista went to the outside to check on Rey Mysterio , he called over medics to help Mysterio until Melina came up to him and kicked Batista below the belt!

Taz: Oooooh! that couldn’t have felt good for Batista.What a cheapshot by Melina!

Joey Mercury joined in on the attack and started to beat on the World Champion eventually throwing him back into ring thus making it a 2 on 1 with Nitro back to his feet. Surprisingly the World Champion managed to throw Mercury back to the outside and hit another SpineBuster to Nitro! Batista then slowly glanced over to Melina who kicked him in the nuts earlier. Batista slowly approached Melina but behind Batista Mark Henry slid into the ring with a steel chair in hand!

Cole: Oh Boy , tonight isn’t going to be a good night for Batista!

Taz: Watch out! , Watch out! Batista!

Henry curled back the chair and slammed it into the back of Batista! Henry continued to unload with chair shots on Batista until he got him back to his feet and hit a World’s Strongest Slam! Batista was basically knocked out when Henry grabbed the World Heavyweight Championship , gave it a good look , then threw it onto the body of a beaten Batista. Henry then grabbed Melina and placed Nitro and Mercury over his shoulders and headed to the back to end Smackdown!

Taz: What a way to end Smackdown ,Cole!

Michael Cole: Thank you ladies and gentlemen for tuning into Smackdown tonight! We hope to see you here next week at 8/7 central here on UPN!

<hr>

Confirmed for Royal Rumble:

Matt Hardy , Chris Benoit, Randy Orton and John Bradshaw Layfield.

Prediction results: ( Someone explain how these prediction prizes work please ,lol)

Overalls

Smasher1311- 10/13

moafnsteel-9/13

TeflonBilly- 6/7

thecoolestjedi12- 5/7

Guest TomTEWFAN
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/TomTEWFAN/2006/CHAMPS/WWE%20New%20Years%20Revolution%202_zpsg5pkzqsm.jpg

New Years Revolution Card!

Chavo and Shelton vs Johnny and Nicky

Comments:

Edge vs The Big Show

Comments:

Womens Championship

Trish Stratus © vs Victoria

Comments:

Triple H vs Ric Flair ©

Comments:

WWE Championship

Elimination Chamber Match

John Cena © vs Kurt Angle vs Kane vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Masters vs Carlito

Comments:

Vote away!

New Years Revolution Card!

Chavo and Shelton vs Johnny and Nicky

Comments: You did say you may push the Spirit Squad, so I'm guessing the push starts here

Edge vs The Big Show

Comments: Edge needs the win in order to prepare him for the cash-in

Womens Championship

Trish Stratus © vs Victoria

Comments:The only person taking the belt from Trish is Mickie

Triple H vs Ric Flair ©

Comments: Can't see you putting the IC belt on HHH

WWE Championship

Elimination Chamber Match

John Cena © vs Kurt Angle vs Kane vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Masters vs Carlito

Comments: Cena to retain, Edge to cash in