Not Wanting To Work For You

Hi, I Was wondering if anyone could help me, I've started a WWE Save and want to hire Daffney and Shinsuke Nakamura, but it says They Have Rejected Your request for negotiations because they have no interest in working for the WWE - Is their a way I can change this and hire them and why do certain workers say this?

Usually I've found that it is either because they are holding booking positions in their current company, they're loyal to their company, or there are too many people they dislike to make them want to join. I would check off the first two before acting on the third if you want to hire them.

Usually I've found that it is either because they are holding booking positions in their current company, they're loyal to their company, or there are too many people they dislike to make them want to join. I would check off the first two before acting on the third if you want to hire them.

Yeah, I've seen some of these things before like Shinsuke Nakamura is loyal to NJPW But they normally let you sign them On PPA.

I Think it's style because alot of them that reject are quite old like matt hardy, keiji mutoh, Daffney ect.

So Thanks, Bro

:):)

They can also refuse to work for you if the Risqué level in your product settings is too high; conservative workers won't work for companies that are too risqué, and the more conservative the worker's personality, the lower the threshold for "too risqué" is.

Archived