Can someone do a screenshot of their MMA stars setup?

*This is a clearer understanding of a post I made before.

ADD

Name

Short Name

Nickname .....Etc;

GENERAL

STANDING

GROUND

WRESTLING

MUAY THAI CLINCH

MENTAL

PHYSICAL

ATTRIBUTES

NAME VALUE

RANKING

MARKETABILITY

DESTINY

I want see what you guys have for...

Quenton "Rampage", Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Cyborg, Rashad Evans, Kimbo Slice, and who ever else you want to throw into the mix.

2015-07-13_1210.jpg.7184691676b2b58dfd86a2df1b6ef5cf.jpg

It'd probably be a lot easier if you just explained why you are having problems downloading mods so that we can solve that issue and you can look up the stats for yourself.

I doubt many people have the time or inclination to upload multiple screen shots for multiple fighters for you to look at.

It'd probably be a lot easier if you just explained why you are having problems downloading mods so that we can solve that issue and you can look up the stats for yourself.

I doubt many people have the time or inclination to upload multiple screen shots for multiple fighters for you to look at.

I had a bad experience downloading a Mod that erased all my previous work. I want to merge information not replace the whole thing.

Using the Import tool allows you to merge data.

Installing a mod wouldn't have any impact on your existing data unless you physically actually pasted it over the top, which is what you sound like you've done. As long as you create a new database (using the editor) and put the data in there, it is fine.

Using the Import tool allows you to merge data.

Installing a mod wouldn't have any impact on your existing data unless you physically actually pasted it over the top, which is what you sound like you've done. As long as you create a new database (using the editor) and put the data in there, it is fine.

Adam, is there a walk through so I can get it right without messing up?

Archived