Using An Injured Wrestler As A Manager

So I am using the 1970 mod and loving it! Created a federation called GWF Global Wrestling Federation. Using Muhammad Ali as Owner/Booker. I have signed talent to written contracts. Among those who came in are Bruno Sammartino, Killer Kowalski, Wahoo McDaniel, Nick Bockwinkle, among others (full roster when I get ready to do a thread). One of my tag teams are Mr. Wrestling #1 & #2. Wrestling #1 has a Herniated Disc and the timetable is about a little over a year. I wanted them team to be my tag champions, but now I am going to put Mr. Wrestling #2 in the United States title picture. So the U.S. Title match on my third card will be Mr. Wrestling #2 (challenger) vs Nick Bockwinkle (champion). So now I made Mr. Wrestling #1 a manager for a while. My problem is that he is a main event guy at this time. How will this effect him overall? And since it is getting around the time of the plane crash (which I assume will be covered) am I doing the right thing making him manager?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BamaNationFan123" data-cite="BamaNationFan123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40063" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I am using the 1970 mod and loving it! Created a federation called GWF Global Wrestling Federation. Using Muhammad Ali as Owner/Booker. I have signed talent to written contracts. Among those who came in are Bruno Sammartino, Killer Kowalski, Wahoo McDaniel, Nick Bockwinkle, among others (full roster when I get ready to do a thread). One of my tag teams are Mr. Wrestling #1 & #2. Wrestling #1 has a Herniated Disc and the timetable is about a little over a year. I wanted them team to be my tag champions, but now I am going to put Mr. Wrestling #2 in the United States title picture. So the U.S. Title match on my third card will be Mr. Wrestling #2 (challenger) vs Nick Bockwinkle (champion). So now I made Mr. Wrestling #1 a manager for a while. My problem is that he is a main event guy at this time. How will this effect him overall? And since it is getting around the time of the plane crash (which I assume will be covered) am I doing the right thing making him manager?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You should be fine having him as a manager. I imported someone from the 97 Cverse to the 2013 Cverse - aside from age, he's still listed as a Main Eventer, but I'm having him be a manager.</p><p> </p><p> You can also have him work dark matches. It will give you a notice saying that he's injured and it might affect the score (it will). But since it's a dark match, it won't affect your final show grade.</p><p> </p><p> As for the plane crash, you can delete the narrative if you're looking to carve out a whole new world.</p>

Archived