Why No 1992 Scenario

<p>It takes a lot of effort to do a real world mod in general, but historical ones later than like 96 are even more difficult because information, footage, images, rosters, etc. are harder to come by. </p><p> </p><p>

There are only a handful of us who have even bothered with ones in that time frame. </p><p> </p><p>

Normally if there is a lot of demand for a particular year, someone will pick it up. I worked on moving my 91 mod forward to 92 but stopped because I was convinced that Adam was going to release a new TEW.</p>

It takes a lot of effort to do a real world mod in general, but historical ones later than like 96 are even more difficult because information, footage, images, rosters, etc. are harder to come by.

There are only a handful of us who have even bothered with ones in that time frame.

Normally if there is a lot of demand for a particular year, someone will pick it up. I worked on moving my 91 mod forward to 92 but stopped because I was convinced that Adam was going to release a new TEW.

It would be so awesome if you would because your 91 mod is the best out there imo.

I've always been shocked there hasn't been a January 1992 mod because it is a pretty famous starting point for both WCW and WWF. It is also the last hurrah for a lot of 80s stars and the starting point for a lot 90s stars so you get this cool intersection between guys from two different eras that you wouldn't normally see.

Archived