SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[QUOTE=derek_b]Surely you mean Cliff Wilson, not Harry :p I was starting to wonder myself who was going to get the big title shot at The Supreme Challenge and at the moment, I've got no idea who it might be. I'm mildly disappointed the Avenger was Arn Anderson, but meh... can't win 'em all. :) Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing you book the singles biggest event in the wrestling calendar once again. Should be a hoot. Derek B[/QUOTE] (winces) No, I forgot that Archangel was a created character of his ... actually thought that Cliff Wilson was in SWF as Archangel instead of Dark Angel, and that he brought in his brother to pull the swerve on Kovach. Of course, it explains why I can't seem to find Kovach in my game too ... (grin)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd personally like to point out I didn't think it was ArchAngel before anyone else. :D Look back if you don't believe me. Sure, my first guess was Steve Frehley trying to get ArchAngel to come back and then my guess was any of the created characters that had come back to SWF after being let go. Yes, there I was wrong, got nowhere near Cliff Wilson.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, June 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Mean Jean continues to turn out good matches, even with guys higher up the card than him. Elmo beat Mean Jean, but the real winners were the fans. WINNER: [B]Elmo Benson [/B]in 6:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Even though they didn't click last time, I figured I'd do it again. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 7:16 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) A video replay of the unmasking of the Anonymous Avenger aired. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) Joel Kovach came out to the ring. He stopped for a while as some of the fans chanted for Archangel. He then addressed them by saying that they shouldn't hold their breath for Archangel to return. He still doesn't have a contract with the SWF, so [I]Invasion![/I] will be the last time they'll see him ever. He then went on to talk about Cliff Wilson. He said that he had his doubts that it really was Cliff under the mask. But he was willing to give him a chance to prove it. Tonight, Joel was going to put his title on the line against Cliff to see if Cliff can really hang with the big boys without some stupid gimmick. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear were walking down a corridor. They were laughing and joking about the way that Joey destroyed Texas Pete on [I]Invasion![/I] That's when Flex and Pecs jumped them and beat them down. At the end of the attack, Peter Michaels wondered aloud about their motivation. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Dan's losing streak continued tonight. I must say this, though: Dan and Groucho had some decent chemistry in the ring. The announcers also did their job to sell this match and cover for Dan's myriad mistakes (he was once again off his game). WINNER: [B]Groucho Bling [/B]in 8:03 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) Eric Eisen came out to the ring with his father. Eric then said that he was a little miffed with his dad for not including him in the match last week to determine who would be the #1 Contender for the Warmaster Title. He said, though, that Sam Keith could rectify that situation. Eric challenged Sam to a match, and the winner would get the shot at the Warmaster Title at "The Supreme Challenge". Sam Keith came out and told Eric that he was crazy. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'm not that stupid," [/COLOR]Sam explained. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"The title shot is rightfully mine, and there's no way I'm going to risk it against you. Forget it!"[/COLOR] Richard Eisen then took the mic. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, I hate to tell you this, Sam, but that decision is out of your hands. I don't want my son to be angry with me, so I'm giving him a shot against your number one contendership anyway! Get into your gear!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the refusal; [COLOR="blue"]B [/COLOR]for the match announcement 6) Heavenly Bodies came to the ring and challenged Flashback to a match. They said that Flashback are just a pair of clowns, and not the funny kind either. They don't deserve to hold the titles. Joe did most of the insulting while Darryl looked a bit uncomfortable with what Joe was saying. Finally, Joe wrapped it up by saying that they wanted their titles back and that they would get them at the next [I]Invasion![/I] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. SKULL DeBONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] This didn't work too well. Skull and Brett didn't click and it hurt the match. In the end, Brett hit the Biggz Up on Skull for the win. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 12:29 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Remo was walking backstage when BLZ Bubb jumped out of the shadows and beat the crap out of him, yelling something about how he didn't like Remo's cop show. The announcers speculated that Bubb got confused about "Reno 911", but that didn't help Remo at all. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. SAM KEITH [/B]to determine the #1 Contender for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Sam did not look happy going out to the ring, even less so when Eric came out. The two put on a great match, though, with Eric trying to keep moving and use aerial tactics while Sam tried to ground the younger man. At one point in the match, Richard, who came out with his son, tried to get involved in the match and Eric wound up spearing his father off the ring apron and into the security railing, effectively taking out the chairman. Then the ref got clobbered accidentally. Eric managed to stun Sam for a moment and then rolled out of the ring to get a chair. He got back into the ring and took a swing at Sam, who ducked out of the way. Sam then wrested the chair from Eric's grasp and stood there, looking ready to clobber Eric with it. But then he noticed that the ref was coming to. He glanced at the ref, then at Eric, then he tossed the chair to Eric and dove to the mat, holding his head. The ref sat up and saw Eric holding the chair and Sam supposedly down and out on the mat. He immediately called for the bell, declaring Sam the winner. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]by DQ in 12:02 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Sam immediately jumped to his feet in celebration. Of course, he probably should have remembered that Eric had the chair still. Eric put the weapon to good use and left Sam lying on the mat in pain for real. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) The announcers reminded the fans that on the next episode of [I]Invasion![/I] , we'd be seeing Angry Gilmore take on Shawn Gonzalez. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 12) Speaking of Angry, he cut a promo on Shawn Gonzalez, saying that Shawn didn't stand a chance. Angry would win their match, then go on to face whoever won Remo vs. Jack Bruce, and finally capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship at "The Supreme Challenge". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 13) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel looked supremely confident going out to the ring. Cliff didn't look too happy. Those roles soon reversed. Cliff, a really good high flyer, took it to Joel immediately, knocking the bigger man around effortlessly with a number of brilliant high spots. Duane Fry said that he didn't have a hard time accepting that Cliff was the Anonymous Avenger. Rip Chord, on the other hand, said that Cliff couldn't have been since he was smaller and his wrestling style was so different. Whatever the case, the match didn't not end quickly. Joel tried to keep Cliff down a number of times, but the smaller man refused to be pinned. He wormed his way out of a number of attempts and ducked a few Old School Drops. Finally, though, Joel managed to overpower him and put him in the Kovach Krippler, causing the smaller man to tap out. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 18:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Now that Cliff has had a really hot match, we'll have to drop him back down to the midcard where he belongs. The crowd wasn't happy at seeing him so much. The same with Dan. Shorter matches for him, I guess. They also weren't happy with the lack of hot storylines. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Elmo Benson defeated Mean Jean Cattley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Eddie Peak defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Groucho Bling defeated Delirious Dan[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Skull DeBones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Eric Eisen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Cliff Wilson to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, June 2007[/I] Held at the Gorski Ballroom in the South West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] A really good opening match. Elmo and Troy really kept the crowd guessing in this warm-up match, and the fans screamed themselves hoarse when Troy picked up the win with his feet on the ropes. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 6:49 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]REMO vs. SAM KEITH[/B] This one surprised me. I left it up to the road agents to figure out, and so Sam Keith came out the winner cleanly with a Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 6:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen is sitting in his office when Eddie Peak stormed in. Richard told Eddie to make it quick since it's a big night tonight, especially with Angry Gilmore and Shawn Gonzalez facing off against each other for an eventual shot against Joel Kovach. Eddie said that's the reason why he wanted to talk to Richard. Why were Angry and Shawn getting this opportunity when Eddie, as a former Warmaster, should be the one to face off against the champ at "The Supreme Challenge"? Richard said that that just wasn't going to happen, but as a consolation, Eddie could face off against Cliff Wilson tonight. Eddie clearly didn't find that an acceptable substitute and stormed out of the office. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]GROUCHO BLING vs. BART BIGGZ (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] This was an okay match. The crowd was still popping from what happened earlier in the evening, and that extra heat boosted the match a little. Bart picked up the win at the last minute with a Biggz Up. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz[/B] in 8:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Bart escaped from the ring, laughing, leaving Groucho pretty upset. He didn't have time to nurse his wounds, though. For some reason, BLZ Bubb charged the ring and leveled Groucho. He set the boots to Groucho, but that's when Freddie Datsun charged the ring. He attacked Eddie and drove him away, standing over Groucho as the larger man retreated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) The United States of Annihilation were backstage when they came across Flex and Pecs. Flex and Pecs laughed at them and asked what they wanted. The U.S.A. demanded to know why they attacked them last week. Flex and Pecs refused to answer. That led the U.S.A. to say that they would beat an answer out of them on [I]Warzone[/I], unless Flex and Pecs were chicken. Flex and Pecs exchanged amused glances and said they'd be there. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the challenge and response 5) Angry Gilmore cut a promo, saying that he'd been waiting for a long time to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. He said that Shawn Gonzalez wouldn't get in his way. Neither would Remo or Jack Bruce. In less than a month, Angry would be the one with the gold around his waist! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Jerry Eisen commented at the beginning of this match that it really wasn't fair to Cliff Wilson. He said that Eddie Peak was angry and looking to take out his frustration on someone. Emma Chase said that Cliff shouldn't complain: for the second time in as many weeks, he was facing a major star in the SWF. Cliff did his best. He even managed some stunning offense that relied on his small stature and quick offense. But Eddie proved to be too much for him. Cliff couldn't even get the big man off his feet. Finally, Eddie caught Cliff out of midair and smashed him into the mat with a Peak of Perfection. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 7:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Eric Eisen taunted Sam Keith, saying that Sam obviously realized that he would never be able to beat Eric on his own. That's why he pulled a fast one last week to end their match. Eric told Sam that he wouldn't rest until he got his #1 Contendership. But that's when Tim Westybrook appeared next to Eric. He said that he saw what Sam did last week and he thought it was really clever. Eric should stop his complaining and just go back to counting his trust fund or something. Eric said that Tim should be careful who he's talking to, that someday, Tim will most likely be working for Eric. Tim said he was fine with that ... someday. But for now, he was the Warmaster. Although, Tim said with a sadistic smile, perhaps you'd like the chance on Warzone to take that title away from me. Eric's eyes bugged out. He stammered a bit, but then agreed to the challenge. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the taunting and the challenge 8) [B]FLASHBACK (c) vs. HEAVENLY BODIES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really good match from these two teams. Darryl and Joe didn't seem to be communicating that well (by design). At one point, Darryl had Robbie staggered and was looking ready to finish him off when Joe slid a steel chair into the ring and then distracted the ref. Darryl looked at the chair, then at Joe, who made a quick gesture that Jerry Eisen interpreted as Joe wanting Darryl to use the chair quickly. Instead, Darryl slid the chair out of there. Joe couldn't believe his eyes. He got into the ring and started arguing with Darryl. That allowed Robbie to make the tag to Johnny Martin, who knocked Joe out of the ring, hit Darryl with the Reagenomics Rager, and picked up the win. WINNER: [B]Flashback[/B] in 13:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) The announcers reminded us before the main even started that on Warzone, we'd see the next match to determine who would face Joel Kovach. It would be between Remo and Jack Bruce. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Shawn Gonzalez was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B] Not as good of a match as I had hoped. Angry and Shawn did their best, but the crowd just didn't seem that into it. In the end, Eddie Peak surprised everyone by charging the ring and attacking both Angry and Shawn. The ref immediately declared it a draw. WINNER: No one (Draw) in 17:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) Even though the bell had rung, Eddie continued his assault, easily handling both men at once. He then stacked Shawn on top of Angry and put a boot on Shawn's chest and ordered the ref to count to three. The ref did, and Eddie celebrated as if he had won. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Another complaint about a lack of hot storylines, along with a note that we may have hurt our popularity. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Troy Tornado defeated Elmo Benson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Sam Keith defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz (c) defeated Groucho Bling to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Flashback (c) defeated Heavenly Bodies to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Angry Gilmore drew with Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, June 2007[/I] Held at the Missouri Armoury in the Mid West Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. DARRYL DEVINE[/B] A really good match to kick things off. Cliff finished Darryl off with a Descent into Hell. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson[/B] in 6:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. TROY TORNADO [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] The crowd was a little surprised to see a title defense as a dark match, but this was the only place where I could work one in. Brett held on to the title. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 7:23 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) Farrah Hesketh shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen was walking backstage when he ran into Angry Gilmore and Shawn Gonzalez. Angry and Shawn demand to know if it's true: did Richard really declare Eddie Peak the winner of their match last week. Richard said that it was true, that neither man won the match and that Eddie did pin both of them. Shawn said that wasn't fair, Angry complained that Eddie wasn't even a participant. Richard said that if they had a problem with it, they should talk to Eddie about it. After a hushed conference, Angry said that they'd like to do just that. They want a handicap match against Eddie next week. If they win, Eddie is out of the title picture and they get a rematch against each other. If Eddie wins, he can take the shot against whoever wins tonight. Richard laughed and said it sounded good to him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) Tim Westybrook is backstage when he ran into Sam Keith. Tim tensed for a fight, but Sam told him to relax. Sam said that he was looking forward to their match at "The Supreme Challenge", and all he wants to do is go out and put on a great match for the fans. If he gets the gold, that's just gravy. But, he went on to say, he was getting annoyed with Eric Eisen sticking his nose into their business. He just wanted to let Tim know that he had his back tonight. Tim said that Sam didn't need to bother, that he'll do just fine on his own. He then shoved past Sam and kept walking. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]ANDRE JONES vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] Peter Michaels made the comment that Dan was a trooper in that he kept coming back every week and kept trying. Rip Chord said that didn't make Dan a trooper, it made him stupid. Even though Dan was off his game, the fact that he and Andre had great chemistry together really helped. It also helped that this was over quickly. WINNER: [B]Andre Jones [/B]in 5:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) Bart Biggz was walking backstage when he bumped into Mainstream Hernandez. The two of them got into a fight about who the better wrestler is, and Mainstream suggested that they prove the matter once and for all by facing each other on the biggest stage there is: "The Supreme Challenge". He went on to say that if Bart had any guts, he'd put his title on the line too. Bart agreed to it, telling Mainstream that the title wasn't going anywhere. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. FLEX & PECS[/B] Flex and Pecs seemed strangely confident as they got into the ring. Well, so did the U.S.A. and for most of the match, it looked like the U.S.A. had the best reason to be confident. That all changed as Nevada Nuclear was getting ready to put Pecs away. That's when Texas Pete charged the ring and, while Flex distracted referee Darren Smith, took out Nevada. Pecs quickly hopped on Nevada. Joey tried to get in the ring to break up the tag, but Tex had rolled out of the ring. Tex snared Joey's boot and kept him there while Smith made the count. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pecs [/B]in 8:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Remo delivered a scathing promo, first targeting Eddie Peak for the ridiculous way he got into the title hunt, and then nailing Jack Bruce, saying that he didn't stand a chance tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Sam Keith was walking backstage when he got attacked by Eric Eisen. Sam tried to fight back, but Eric overwhelmed him. The crowd got behind Sam immediately, which is good, since this completed a turn. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Jack Bruce delivered a rebuttal to Remo's comments, saying that Remo was last year's news. Jack is not only this year's, but every year's news, and he would prove it by beating Remo tonight, maybe Eddie or Angry or Shawn next week, and then going on to take the World Heavyweight Championship from Joel Kovach at "The Supreme Challenge". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. ERIC EISEN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A really good match. Eric played the quick, hard-to-catch wrestler while Tim did his best to ground the smaller man. Even though these two don't click, they still delivered a solid match that got the crowd to its feet, especially as Tim caught Eric out of the air and somehow turned that catch into an Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 13:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Eric Eisen looked pretty woozy, but things only got worse for him. Sam Keith hit the ring and attacked Eric. Tim didn't look pleased, so he joined the fray as well. That's when Richard Eisen came to ringside. He told them that if they wanted to fight so badly, they could do so next week on [I]Warzone[/I]. He was booking them in a triangle match and yes, the Warmaster Title would be on the line! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the match announcement 11) [B]REMO vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] A phenomenal match to finish the show. Lots of near falls, neither man had complete control, and it all ended with Duane Fry doing his best Jerry Eisen impersonation: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"THE DESTROYER!"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Remo[/B] in 19:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) As Remo celebrated his win, Eddie Peak appeared in the ring and tried to attack him. The ref got between them, but it was soon clear that he wouldn't be able to hold the two of them apart. He signalled for help, and most of the lockerroom cleared out to hold these two apart. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] After a couple of rocky shows, it feels good to end this way: FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Bart Biggz (c) defeated Troy Tornado to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Andre Jones defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pecs defeated the United States of Annihilation [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Eric Eisen to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Remo defeated Jack Bruce [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Shake-Up at SWF[/I][/B] - According to our inside sources, a number of people were given their walking orders at SWF World Headquarters. Billy Russell, Melody Cuthill, Principessa, and Nicole Kiss were all called back from Ring of Fire, where they had been working under development contracts, and told to leave. While no one at SWF will confirm or deny this news, rumor has it that there might be more firings coming in the near future.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, July 2007[/I] Held at the Laurent Ballroom in the New England Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]ANTONIO vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Antonio did not look good out there, but Troy really shone. WINNER: [B]Troy Tornado [/B]in 6:38 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. ERIC EISEN[/B] These two didn't click, but that's okay since this was a dark match. Good for me to keep in mind. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 6:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with Texas Pete, Flex, and Pecs coming out to the ring together to a chorus of boos. Tex allowed the fans to jeer for a while and said that the Yankees in the ballroom should consider themselves fortunate for they were witnessing history in the making. They were seeing the debut of a new stable, one called "Rated X". It consisted of Tex, Flex, and Pex (who will now be spelling his name with an "X", obviously). Tex went on to say that he was glad that the United States of Annihilation didn't let him in. He had new friends now who would watch his back. And, he said, they even had someone to watch out for their interests at ringside. He motioned towards the entrance and out came Lady Melissa, their new manager (for those who don't know who she is, she's a former porn star. Fits in nicely with the overall theme, no?). Tex said that everyone should watch what a Rated X stable can do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]FLEX & PEX vs. MODERN DAY HEROES[/B] The heroes never stood a chance. They tried, they really did. But even though this was booked as a 2 vs. 2, it was really a 4 vs. 2. Lady Melissa did her part distracting Chris Gordon and American Elemental with some very provactive moves, and Tex finished them off while she distracted the ref, allowing Flex to nail Elemental with a "Romeo Is Bleeding". WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 6:37 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) After the match, Flex, Pex, and Tex got up close to a camera and spouted all sorts of half-intelligible insults at the United States of Annihilation, telling them to watch their backs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Freddie Datsun was up next. He said that he's been sitting on the sidelines for too long, watching BLZ Bubb become a menace to the entire company. He challenged Bubb to get in the ring with him so Freddie could put him out of his misery. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [B]HEAVENLY BODIES vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] Once again, Darryl Devine's heart just didn't seem into it. He seemed sort of listless as he got into the ring. Joe wound up doing most of the work, finally putting Black Hat Bailey away with a One Night Stand. WINNERS: [B]Heavenly Bodies[/B] in 11:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Darryl tried to leave the ring, but Joe stopped him. Joe pulled Enforcer Roberts away from BHB and tossed him out of the ring, then ordered Darryl to hit BHB with the Devine Dream Drop. Darryl looked at the fallen BHB and then at Joe, then yelled something about not wanting to fight someone who can't fight back. Joe got in Darryl's face and told him to do it, but Darryl shook his head and left the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Eddie Peak delivered a promo where he taunted Angry Gilmore and Shawn Gonzalez. He called them cry-babies and offered to get them a hanky to dry their tears. He said that they should consider themselves fortunate that he didn't put them in the hospital last week when he easily could have. He made no guarantees for their match tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Sam Keith was shown walking backstage (and got a big pop for it). He ran into Joel Kovach. Joel glanced at him, and Sam stopped him, saying that he thought he looked familiar. Joel said he should, that he's the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. Sam said that was right, he was, although it was understandable that Sam forgot since Joel never seems to be around. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Always sitting on the sidelines, never getting your hands dirty."[/COLOR] Joel said that's right, that he's a smart champion. Sam countered that he was more likely a coward. This led to a heated argument that ended with Joel challenging Sam to get into the ring with him tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]ANGRY GILMORE & SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] A really good match. Eddie looked particularly dangerous, even though Angry and Shawn were able to stagger him in the early going. At first, Angry and Shawn were able to develop a working rhythm, one that allowed them to keep Eddie on the defensive for the first couple of minutes. The problems developed after Shawn got Eddie down and pinned him. Much to everyone's surprise, Angry pulled him off of Eddie and took his place. That led to a brief argument that was put on hold when Eddie staggered to his feet. It happened at the next near fall as well; the ref never made it past two because Angry and Shawn both wanted to be the one to pin Eddie. That led to their downfall. One argument developed into a shoving match, one that Eddie finished for them by first tossing Shawn out of the ring and then slamming Angry into the mat with a Peak of Perfection. Jerry Eisen cried, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"That means that Eddie is going on to face Remo on [I]Warzone[/I]!"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 12:02 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Apparently Remo couldn't wait. He hit the ring and attacked Eddie, actually managing to get the big man off his feet. Remo then tried to put him in the Destroyer, but Eddie slipped out of his grip and retreated. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]SAM KEITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two nearly blew the roof off the ballroom. Spectacular match. The momentum was constantly shifting from one man to the other with near falls that led to frustration on both of their parts. After a scuffle, referee Darren Smith was knocked out. Joel tried to capitalize, but Sam managed to get him in the Proton Lock. Marv Earnest pointed out that no one has ever broken the Proton Lock, which meant that Sam might be going into "The Supreme Challenge" as the World Heavyweight Champion. Joel even tapped, but with the ref out, there was no one to declare Sam the winner. That turned out not to be. Eric Eisen charged the ring and and kicked Sam in the back of the head. Sam tried to recover, but Eric was all over him, finally nailing him with the Silver Spoon Shock. Eric got out of there as Joel recovered. Joel saw Sam down and quickly roused the ref. He then slapped Sam into the Kovach Krippler. Sam didn't even react. The ref lifted his hand three times. It dropped three times. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 23:42 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Joel got out of the ring as Eric returned and continued to beat on the now recovering Sam. Sam tried to put up some resistence, but it was no use. That's when Tim Westybrook charged the ring. Jerry Eisen cried, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We may get to see [I]Warzone[/I]'s Main Event right now!"[/COLOR] Tim fought with Eric, only to be rewarded for his troubles with a mistimed punch from Sam that sent him reeling. Tim checked his nose to see if it was bleeding, and then leveled Sam with a knife-edge chop. Soon everything broke down and the three men laid into each other as the show wound up. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was a touch worried about the debut of Rated X due to the participants overness (BTW, thanks, derek_b for the great idea! Hope you don't mind!), but the last two matches more than made up for it. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]Troy Tornado defeated Antonio [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Steve Frehley defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated Modern Day Heroes [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Heavenly Bodies defeated the Problem Solvers [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak defeated Angry Gilmore & Shawn Gonzalez [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, July 2007[/I] Held at the Lowe Ballroom in the North West Territory 5,000 in attendnace[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. MEAN JEAN CATTLEY[/B] Much to my surprise, the road agents booked this one as a draw. Wow. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 6:40 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] Another surprise! Enforcer Roberts took down Steve cleanly with an R.C.T. WINNER: [B]Enforcer Roberts [/B]in 6:41 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The show started with Eric Eisen pacing nervously. Richard walked in on him and asked what was wrong. Eric said that plenty was wrong. He was going to face off against Tim Westybrook and Sam Keith for the SWF Warmaster Title, and he wasn't sure that he could win. Richard stopped his son from pacing and informed him that he would win. He's an Eisen, after all. All Eisens are winners! Richard had every confidence in him that he would be able to pull through. Besides, Richard said, he's set something up for tonight's main event that should make sure everything works the way they planned. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. DELIRIOUS DAN[/B] For once, Dan didn't stink up the ring! He did drag the quality of the match down, but at least he seemed to be on top of things tonight. Cliff still managed to destroy him, finishing him off with a Falling Angel Moonsault. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson[/B] in 5:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) As Dan stumbled backstage after his loss, he ran into Skull DeBones. Skull started laughing at Dan. He said that Dan is pathetic, that he might as well just hang up his boots and quit. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'm beginning to think that the only reason you're here in the first place is because someone lost a bet!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Brett Biggz got in the ring and hyped himself to the moon, talking about how good he is and how he's the best SWF North American Champion there ever was. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [B]FLASHBACK (c) vs. FLEX & PEX [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The very ****y Rated X team came out and were actually doing a decent job of working over the tag champs. But then, the U.S.A. hit the ring and wiped the mat with them, causing the ref to call for the bell. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]by DQ in 7:33 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) As Rated X retreated up the ramp, Joey Minnesota and Nevada got on the mic. They said that the only reason why Rated X has done so well is because they're cowards. They then issued a challenge: a handicap match at "The Supreme Challenge" in a steel cage! Rated X tried to say no, but Joey then informed them that it was too late, Richard Eisen had already booked the match! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Speaking of matches for "The Supreme Challenge", the announcers announced that another match has been signed: Flashback will defend their tag titles against Heavenly Bodies! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut to Joe Sexy, who was very excited about the news, and Darryl Devine, who looked depressed. Joe berated Darryl for wimping out on him and not finishing off Black Hat Bailey like he should have. He said that they would have to be in perfect harmony when The Supreme Challenge rolled around or else they would never win the tag team championship. Darryl finally looked up at Joe and said that maybe that meant they never would. Before Joe could get an explanation, Darryl them stormed away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 9) [B]REMO vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]to determine [COLOR="red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] This could have easily been the main event. Remo and Eddie tore each other apart and neither man seemed to hold back for fear of injuring the other or himself. At the end of the match, Eddie seemed to get the upper hand and took the fight outside the ring. While Remo tried to recover from being tossed first into the ringsteps and then the ringpost, Eddie cleared off the announce table. He then carried Remo to the top and set him up for a Peak of Perfection. Remo blocked it twice and then reversed it into the Destroyer, sending both men through the table. They both laid in the middle of the table debris as the ref counted to ten and called for an end to the match. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 16:46 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 10) As officials tried to clear out the ring and get the injured men out of there, Joel Kovach sauntered out with his belt. He walked down do the announce table and looked over the carnage. He laughed. He then got a mic and said that it didn't matter who he faced at "The Supreme Challenge", since after the beating those two gave each other, they would offer anything but. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Tim Westybrook was warming up backstage when he looked up and saw Sam Keith looking at him. Tim tensed, but Sam held up his hands. He said he only came to wish Tim good luck. He said that he was looking forward to their match and hoped the better man would win. The two shook hands, but then Tim yanked Sam close and growled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I will. Don't worry."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 12) The three competitors for the main event came out to the ring, but much to everyone's surprise, Richard Eisen didn't come out with his son like he usually did. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What do you suppose happened to him?" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels wondered aloud. We quickly found out. Richard's music started to play, and he came out to the ring in a striped shirt. That's right, he was going to be the ref for this match! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. SAM KEITH vs. ERIC EISEN [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] I was worried about this one. Richard has a lousy referee rating and I was worried that he would prove to be a drag on this match. That wasn't the case. Richard played his role well, quick counting whenever his son got a pin or finding convenient excuses to slow count or even not count when the others gained the upper hand. He even ordered Sam Keith to break the Proton Lock at one point, even though he had it on Eric cleanly in the middle of the ring. Tim finally grew sick of it and got in Richard's face. Richard warned him and told him to back off. Tim looked like he wanted to hit Richard, but he refrained. But before he could walk away, Richard grabbed his hand and made Tim slap him across the face. Tim stared at Richard in shock as Richard ordered him out of the ring. The ring announcer then explained that since Tim had struck the referee, he was disqualified but the match would continue. Tim looked about ready to tear Richard apart, but a number of real refs got into the ring and escorted him out. The match continued. Sam almost got the win but once again, Richard refused to count. Sam broke the pinfall himself and got into Richard's face. Richard warned Sam off, saying something about the same thing happening to him that happened to Tim. Sam backed off immediately, right into a Silver Spoon Shock. Eric pinned him, but he was too close to the ropes. Sam popped his foot up onto the ropes as Richard counted to two. Richard stopped, looked at the foot, then pulled it off the ropes and counted three. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 22:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Eric and his father celebrated his tainted win before a crowd almost ready to riot. But the boos turned to cheers as Tim Westybrook hit the ring. He grabbed Eric by the neck and tossed the new Warmaster out of the ring. He then laid into Richard Eisen, knocking him around the ring and finally finishing him off with an Unstoppable Force. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I got a note that Pex was slightly overused. Maybe people don't like his new name spelling. Otherwise, it was a great show. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Mean Jean Cattley drew with American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Enforcer Roberts defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated Flashback by DQ, but Flashback retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Remo drew with Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Tim Westybrook (c) and Sam Keith to become [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From PWTorch.com - [QUOTE][B][I]Nemesis, Come Home![/I][/B] - According to insiders, SWF has been rejected twice in negotiations with Nemesis. According to rumors, Nemesis is still harboring anger over what happened between Richard Eisen and him after Nemesis' infamous brawl with Tommy Cornell in February of 1997. Unfortunately, none of the parties involved could be reached for comment.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Invasion![/B][/SIZE] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, July 2007[/I] (The Go-Home Show for [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR]) Held at the Shakeshaft Auditorium in the Great Lakes Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] A pretty good opening bout. Elmo picked up the win for his team with the Shockwave from Next Year. WINNERS: [B]High Concept [/B]in 6:39 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. CLIFF WILSON[/B] A really good opening bout. Just kind of threw this one together to see what would happen. WINNER: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] in 6:42 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Jessie shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring. Poor Richard was wearing a neck brace and looked pretty badly beat-up. He gingerly crawled into the ring and took the mic. He said that he had hoped that Eddie Peak and Remo would have been able to work out for themselves who the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship would be, but since their match ended in a draw and so violently, Richard saw little choice other than to book both of them in the match at "The Supreme Challenge". He said that would be better for business anyway... His voice trailed off as Tim Westybrook's music hit. Tim stormed out to the ring, looking ready to injure Richard some more. He got into the ring and snatched the mic from the chairman's hand. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Better for business? Is that the reason why you screwed me out of my Warmaster title? Because the fans want to see your brat hold it again? I don't buy it, and neither does anyone else. I should kick your sorry ass again for what you did, but I'm a fair guy. Tell you what. You put make that three-way match into a four-way dance and include me in it, and I'll consider us even. If not, you better have your doctor's number on speed dial!"[/COLOR] Richard swallowed hard, which caused him to wince. He then took the mic back and said that if three was good, four would be even better. Now it's a four-way dance with Joel Kovach defending his SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Remo, Eddie Peak, and Tim Westybrook! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the first match announcement; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for Tim's rant and the second match announcement 2) As the show came back from commercial, it was also announced that tonight's main event would be the four participants in "The Supreme Challenge's" main event in a tag team match. That's right, it would be Joel Kovach & Eddie Peak vs. Remo & Tim Westybrook! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]FLEX & PEX vs. HEAVENLY BODIES[/B] Flex and Pex came out to the ring by themselves, apparently assuming that Heavenly Bodies would be a cake walk for them. Turned out that was right. Darryl's head seemed to be in the clouds (by design). Joe did his best to fight through what turned into a handicap match. Flex and Pex did their best to isolate Joe and keep him away from his corner and they did a good job of doing so. When Joe finally broke free, he lunged for a tag, only to discover that his partner was gone. Darryl had dropped off the corner and was walking to the back. Joe called for him to come back, but Darryl either didn't hear him or didn't want to. Flex capitalized and hit Joe with a Romeo Is Bleeding to pick up the win. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 8:43 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) As Flex and Pex celebrated their win, the United States of Annihilation charged the ring and tried to beat them up. But then Texas Pete showed up and that proved to be too much for the U.S.A. They bolted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Brett Biggz came out to the ring and once again talked about how good he was. He said he was so good, he'd be willing to put up his North American Championship against anyone who wanted to face him at "The Supreme Challenge". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Sam Keith was shown to be arguing with Troy Tornado backstage. Richard Eisen happened along and decided that these two should settle their differences in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Out to the ring came Joel Kovach and Eddie Peak. Much to the surprise of the announce table, those two looked pretty chummy. Joel and Eddie said that yes, they were going to have to face off against each other later this week, but they respected each other as competitors. Besides, they had to work together tonight to beat Remo and Tim, so they'll be helping each other out tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb came out to the ring in a clown suit for some inexplicable reason. Thankfully, he took it off when he faced Steve. Steve tried his best, but Bubb's insanity proved to be too much for him. Bubb finished Steve off with a Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb [/B]in 12:27 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) Eric Eisen cut a promo on Sam Keith, informed Sam that he wasn't off the hook for "The Supreme Challenge". He would still have to face Eric later this week. But Eric said not to worry. Sam wouldn't have to do any heavy lifting after the match since the belt was staying with him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) [B]SAM KEITH vs. TROY TORNADO[/B] Troy managed to get some offense in, but Sam was on fire tonight. Jerry Eisen commented that it looked like Sam had something to prove. Emma Chase quipped that it was probably that he didn't need an artificial hip. At any rate, Sam finally was able to ground Troy and got him in a solid Proton Lock. Troy tried to fight his way out and drag himself to the ropes, but Sam locked it in and wouldn't budge. Troy finally tapped. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 11:15 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Tim Westybrook is getting ready for the match when Remo came in. The two stared at each other for a while, then Remo spoke. He said that he didn't appreciate the way that Tim interjected himself into what should have been just his title shot at "The Supreme Challenge". Remo said that come Thursday, Tim should watch his back, because Remo wouldn't do it for him. That being said, Remo went on to say that tonight was a different matter. He would work with Tim. Tim didn't say a word as Remo walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) [B]REMO & TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH & EDDIE PEAK[/B] Lots of good action, near falls that could best be described as 2 & 7/8s counts, this match had the fans on the edge of their seats. Eddie and Joel worked like a smooth running machine whereas with Remo and Tim, you could tell that they really didn't trust each other. That's why it's easy to understand why Eddie was able to pick up the win, getting Tim with the Peak of the Devil. WINNERS: [B]Joel Kovach & Eddie Peak[/B] in 12:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Joel and Eddie celebrated their win in the ring. They went to different posts, posing for the crowd. Finally, they came together in the ring and Joel lifted Eddie's hand in triumph ... only to turn it into a standing clothesline that took Eddie off his feet. Joel then set the boots to Eddie and finally finished the celebration solo. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] As the show went off the air, the announcers ran down the card for "The Supreme Challenge" - [B]The United States of Annihilation vs. Rated X in a [COLOR="Purple"]3 vs. 2 handicap match in a cage[/COLOR] [/B]([COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR]) [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Bart Biggz (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]Freddie Datsun vs. BLZ Bubb [/B]([COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Flashback (c) vs. Heavenly Bodies for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR]) [B]Brett Biggz (c) defends his [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against any takers ([COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR])[/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR]) [B]Sam Keith vs. Eric Eisen (c) for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR]) [B]Joel Kovach (c) vs. Remo vs. Eddie Peak vs. Tim Wetybrook for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]) [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] All's well that ends well. Maybe I should try giving Nemesis another call. Nah. Let DaVE choke on him. FINAL SHOW RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] DARK: [I]High Concept defeated the Problem Solvers [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Shawn Gonzalez defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated Heavenly Bodies [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Troy Tornado [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak & Joel Kovach defeated Remo & Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE] As always, comments and predictions are always welcome.

The United States of Annihilation vs. [B]Rated X[/B] in a 3 vs. 2 handicap match in a cage Go Pex! The USA will wait for a storyline while doing the jioob here Mainstream Hernandez vs. [B]Bart Biggz [/B](c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship Why? Just because I don't think a title change has been built up to yet. [B]Freddie Datsun [/B]vs. BLZ Bubb BLZB got the last win, so lets even the score here [B]Flashback (c)[/B] vs. Heavenly Bodies for the SWF Tag Team Championship Let's see - Heavenly Bodies have been doing the job for Flex and Pex, and then get a title shot? Don't think they'll be winning it! [B]Brett Biggz [/B](c) defends his SWF North American Championship against any takers Oh, toughie. I'm going to go for a defeat for Cliff Wilson Sam Keith vs. [B]Eric Eisen[/B] (c) for the SWF Warmaster Title It pains me to say Eisen makes a good Warmaster Champion, and the only way he's losing it is when Wanda Fish comes back to cost him the title. Which I don't think will be tonight. [B]Joel Kovach (c)[/B] vs. Remo vs. Eddie Peak vs. Tim Wetybrook for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship The Kovach ball keeps rolling in one inevitable direction...

The United States of Annihilation vs. [B]Rated X[/B] in a 3 vs. 2 handicap match in a cage Numbers and the push mean that Rated X will win [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs. Bart Biggz (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship I don't think Mainstream will actually win, but don't like Bart! [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] vs. BLZ Bubb Freddie was kinda getting a push back in the old days, lol! So re-push! [B]Flashback (c)[/B] vs. Heavenly Bodies for the SWF Tag Team Championship Devine costs them the match! Brett Biggz (c) defends his SWF North American Championship against any takers ArchAngel with a new contract gets the win, lol! [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs. Eric Eisen (c) for the SWF Warmaster Title Don't know why, but I am starting to really like Sam Keith, and Wanda can come and do a run in. [B]Joel Kovach (c)[/B] vs. Remo vs. Eddie Peak vs. Tim Westybrook for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship See Kovach retaining, but I want Remo or Westy!

From SWF.COM - [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"The Supreme Challenge"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] this Thursday, only on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] It's the biggest stage in professional wrestling today, the premiere event, where dreams are achieved or crushed and wrestlers put it all on the line for the fans. This year will be no different with the following line-up: [B][I]The United States of Annihilation vs. Rated X in a 3 vs. 2 handicap match in a cage[/I][/B] - Perhaps Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear should have added one more state to their mix. If they had, maybe Texas Pete wouldn't have enlisted Flex & Pex to form Rated X. But the former SWF Tag Team Champs are still one of the most dominant teams in professional wrestling today and this time, they'll have all three members of Rated X in the ring with everyone locked in a steel cage. [I][B]Mainstream Hernandez vs. Bart Biggz (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/B][/I] - Bart Biggz took the 10-Minute Championship from his brother Brett last month, and now former Shooting Star Champ Mainstream Hernandez wants the title. Will Bart be able to hold on to the title, or will he lose it to the hungry Hernandez? [B][I]Freddie Datsun vs. BLZ Bubb[/I][/B] - No one is quite sure what to make of BLZ Bubb's recent behavior, but Freddie Datsun is convinced that Bubb has to be stopped for his own good and for the safety of the other workers. Can Freddie defeat Bubb, or will the maniac run him over? [B][I]Flashback (c) vs. Heavenly Bodies for the SWF Tag Team Championship[/I][/B] - In a surprise upset last month, Flashback walked away with the tag team championship. Will they be able to hold on to the title belts when they face Heavenly Bodies? Can Joe Sexy rally Darryl Devine and keep him focused on getting the gold? [B][I]Brett Biggz (c) defends his SWF North American Championship against any takers[/I][/B] - Brett Biggz seems to have taken a page from his brother's playbook, boasting that he's so good, no one will be able to take away his North American Championship. Who will take up the challenge? Who will walk out of the ring with the gold? [B][I]Sam Keith vs. Eric Eisen (c) for the SWF Warmaster Title[/I][/B] - Sam Keith seems to have turned over a new leaf in his career, but will that be enough to overcome Eric Eisen? The Warmaster Title, which is normally only defended on [I]Warzone[/I], is on the line in this match. Who will be the Warmaster at the end of the battle? [B][I]Joel Kovach (c) vs. Remo vs. Eddie Peak vs. Tim Wetybrook for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I][/B] - It's been hard to predict who would face Joel Kovach for his SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Both Eddie Peak and Tim Westybrook have interjected themselves into the title picture while Remo has rolled over just about everyone in his path to make it to this point. Can Joel fend off three challengers at once? Who will emerge victorious? [CENTER][B]ORDER [COLOR="darkred"]"THE SUPREME CHALLENGE"[/COLOR] THIS THURSDAY TO FIND OUT![/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[b]The United States of Annihilation[/b] vs. Rated X in a 3 vs. 2 handicap match in a cage [i]Quite simply, I love what you've done with Nevada and wish I could sign Bombshell in my game so that I can put them together. :)[/i] [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs. Bart Biggz (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]What can I say, I like the guy[/i] Freddie Datsun vs. [b]BLZ Bubb[/b] [i]He's a bit mad, but who isn't these days? Sorry Freddie, I wish I could push you, I really do[/i] Flashback (c) vs. [b]Heavenly Bodies[/b] for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]Robbie Retro? NOT fired? Sounds like madness to me[/i] [b]Brett Biggz[/b] (c) defends his SWF North American Championship against any takers [i]Dunno, could be anyone he's against but I don't see him losing the belt on a throwaway match. That'd be like... me booking stuff[/i] Sam Keith vs. [b]Eric Eisen[/b] (c) for the SWF Warmaster Title [i]While I'd hope for a short reign for the Eisen, I see hiw worming his way out of this one with the belt. Whether he wins or not, thats an entirely different thingy....[/i] Joel Kovach (c) vs. [b]Remo[/b] vs. Eddie Peak vs. Tim Westybrook for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]Damnit, I want that damn DESTROYEEEEEER!!!! to win that damn belt. Come on Remo![/i]

The United States of Annihilation vs. [B]Rated X[/B] in a 3 vs. 2 handicap match in a cage [I]A stroke of brilliance with the Rated-X stable and I think they could go a long way[/I] Mainstream Hernandez vs. [B]Bart Biggz (c)[/B] for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [I]I'm sure Mainstream will win but I hate him and I've always beena huge mark for the Biggz Boyz[/I] Freddie Datsun vs. [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] [I]I want this story to end with a Freddy win but I think Bubb may need a few more wins before Datsun can truly "overcome the odds"[/I] [B]Flashback (c)[/B] vs. Heavenly Bodies for the SWF Tag Team Championship [I]I like Flashback and using Robbie Retro who is way underrated. I see a fued between Joe and Darryl coming and this could be the last straw[/I] [B]Brett Biggz (c)[/B] defends his SWF North American Championship against any takers [I]Too soon for a loss but it'll be nice to see who he crushes[/I] [B]Sam Keith[/B] vs. Eric Eisen (c) for the SWF Warmaster Title [I]Sorry Eric we need a really champion to defend against the next up and coming challenge because Shane O'Mac you ain't[/I] Joel Kovach (c) vs. Remo vs. Eddie Peak vs. [B]Tim Wetybrook[/B] for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [I]Westybrook should be the main man for awhile[/I]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"The Supreme Challenge"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Thursday of Week 2, July 2007[/I] Held at Plum Park in the Tri State Territory 14,250 in attendance; 375,816 buyrate[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS[/B] Enforcer Roberts picked up the win by getting American Elemental to submit to the R.C.T. WINNERS: [B]The Problem Solvers [/B]in 7:29 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. JACK BRUCE[/B] A good match that got the crowd rocking a little. Jack picked up the win with a New York Minute. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in 6:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Blonde Bombshell shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) The announcers welcomed the fans to the broadcast and Peter Michaels and Emma Chase discussed the fatal fourway that is tonight's main event. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Odds makers in Vegas have basically thrown in the towel trying predict this one," [/COLOR]Peter Michaels said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who will be the champ? Will Joel Kovach retain? Will Remo recapture the gold? Or will Eddie Peak or Tim Westybrook capture the most prestigious championship in the entire world?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I have a feeling that we won't see an upset tonight, Peter, but I've been wrong before," [/COLOR]Emma Chase said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We'll just have to wait and see. But look! The cage is already in place for our first match!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) A video played, reminding folks of how Texas Pete first tried to join the United States of Annihilation, only to screw things up and cost the U.S.A. the tag team championship, and how he then recruited Flex and Pex to become Rated X. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. RATED X[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cage match[/COLOR] These guys put it all on the line for the opening bout and I'm impressed with the results. By the time the match was over, Nevada and Flex were visibly tiring and Pex and Tex were almost completely exhausted. But still, the audience enjoyed what they saw. Even Lady Melissa and the Blonde Bombshell attacked each other on the outside. While you would think a 3-on-2 advantage would cinch things up right away for Rated X, the U.S.A. proved to be more than capable of holding their own. But the match ended when things broke down. Flex and Pex dispatched Nevada Nuclear while the legal man, Texas Pete, nailed Joey Minnesota with a Lone Star Drop and picked up the win. WINNERS: [B]Rated X[/B] in 16:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Having picked up the win, Rated X celebrated in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) While the cage was raised and the U.S.A. limped to the back, Emma Chase talked about how "The Supreme Challenge" is the premiere night for professional wrestling and how many famous people are at ringside. She showed us the stars of "Stephie & Amber" and even former football great Des Davids at ringside. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Freddie Datsun cut a promo backstage, saying that tonight, he's going to have to perform a mercy killing, so to speak. Bubb is out of control. He even said that folks should tune in tomorrow night for the [I]Warzone[/I] broadcast to see what he was talking about. That's why tonight, Freddie isn't just going to try to beat Bubb, he's going to bury him so Bubb can get the help he so desperately needs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Darryl Devine was suiting up for his match when Joe Sexy burst into the lockerroom. He asked if Darryl was ready yet. Darryl sort of agreed, but Joe interrupted him, saying that they have a golden opportunity. He knows where Flashback is right now! He and Darryl can ambush them and beat the snot out of them before the match. That way, they're guaranteed to win the titles. Darryl exploded. He said that he had had enough. He said that he didn't like who he had become. He didn't want to be the guy who lurks in the shadows to beat up the competition. If he's going to be a wrestler, he wants to be able to hold his head up with pride. He wants to face his opponents face-to-face, not stab them in the back. Joe countered by telling Darryl not to be such a girl, that he has to suck it up. They can talk about this after they win the titles. He then urged Darryl to come on so they could take out Flashback. Darryl threw up his hands and said it was obvious that Joe wasn't going to listen. That's why, as far as Darryl is concerned, they're done. He's out. Joe can forget about Heavenly Bodies and he can certainly forget about the title shot tonight! With that, Darryl stormed out of the room, leaving a stunned Joe behind. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Joel Kovach appeared on screen and hyped up the main event. He said that he had grown quite comfortable with the Heavyweight Championship, and that it doesn't matter who he faces later tonight. The title is not going anywhere. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. BART BIGGZ (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen explained that even though tonight is the biggest night in professional wrestling, the rules of the 10-Minute Championship stand. These two really did a spectacular job. They click so well that the audience easily bought into the match. Both men are good high flyers, and so their match was filled with a number of high spots. In the end, the counter made it to zero with neither man winning. WINNER: [B]No One (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Sam Keith walked into Richard Eisen's office. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You wanted to see me, boss?"[/COLOR] Richard said that he did. It's come to his attention that a lot of workers have been injured after being put in the Proton Lock. They may not show it, but it takes weeks for them to recover. Sam shrugged, saying that the move was brutal, but he made no apologies for it. Richard said he understood, but he has concerns that, given the rising cost of medical insurance and healthcare in general, that the SWF not take unnecessary risks. That's why, effective immediately, the Proton Lock is banned. If Sam uses this move, he will be disqualified from whatever match he's in and could even be suspended. Richard then smiled and wished Sam luck in his match against Eric later tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Once again, the camera pans across the crowd, showing more famous people who came as Peter Michaels explained who they all are. And then the camera found Wanda Fish in the audience, right at ringside. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What is she doing here?"[/COLOR] Peter Michaels sputtered. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I thought Mr. Eisen fired her!"[/COLOR] As if she could hear what was being said, Wanda held up her ticket and waved at the camera, an impish smile on her face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Eddie Peak taunted his opponents, saying that they've all had their chance to shine. Joel's made a half-way decent champ, although Eddie remembers what happened when they teamed up at [I]Invasion![/I] Remo was a good champ and a good wrestler for 2006, but this is a new year and Remo was old news. And Tim lost his Warmaster Title to the daddy's boy, Eric Eisen, of all people! Eddie confidently predicted that he was going to leave the arena with the strap. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Bubb is seated at a crafts service table with a plate full of food in front of him. Yet he's staring into space, giggling uncontrollably. The camera pans around to reveal that he's jabbing himself in the stomach with a fork. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) In a video shot earlier, Darryl Devine was shown backstage leaving the building. The camera then cut to Joe Sexy, who had a cell phone to his ear. After pacing back and forth, he asked where the person on the other end was right now. He looked surprised and pleased at what he heard. He asked if he could come and help him in his match against Flashback. He then smiled and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Perfect. They won't know what hit them."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Darryl leaving; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for Joe's phone call [I]After Flashback made their entrance, there was a pause as we waited to see who Joe's partner was going to be. Then some very familiar entrance music started, something that Jerry Eisen said he hadn't heard in a long time. Sure enough, out came Joe Sexy with his partner ... Angry Gilmore. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I don't believe it!" [/COLOR]Emma Chase said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Sexual Aggression is back together!"[/COLOR][/I] 15) [B]FLASHBACK (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Joe and Angry showed that they could still work as a team. They tore Flashback to pieces, double teaming when the ref was distracted, isolating the champs when they could. But it all proved to be for nothing when Johnny Martin scored the pin on Joe Sexy anyway. WINNERS: [B]Flashback[/B] in 13:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 16) Remo turned in a promo next. He said that he didn't care that Eddie Peak and Tim Westybrook was in the match tonight. As far as he was concerned, they didn't count. He considered this a match between him and Joel. The other two would only be speed bumps on his way to reclaiming the SWF World Heavyweight Championship! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 17) The camera cut to ringside again, showing where Wanda Fish is eating popcorn. Richard Eisen came out and ordered her to leave. Wanda said she didn't have to. She bought a ticket, she's a paying customer, and that Richard couldn't order her out of the audience. Richard said that he'd see about that and then stormed off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 18) [B]FREDDIE DATSUN vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Bubb took control of the match early on, overpowering Freddie and unleashing all sorts of innovative ways to hurt somebody. Jerry Eisen predicted that Freddie wasn't going to succeed. Freddie came back to life after a good ten minute beating. He managed to slip out of a potential Hades Bomb and turn it into a DDT, one that bought him some time to catch his breath. But Bubb was back up on his feet almost immediately, begging for Freddie to do it again. Freddie stared at Bubb, confused, as Bubb continued to insist that it was fun and he wanted Freddie to do it again. When Freddie didn't, Bubb shoved him and hit him until finally, Freddie hit Bubb with another DDT. Bubb rolled around on the mat, but instead of being in pain, the big man was actually laughing. Freddie stared at him, unsure of how to proceed. He continued his assault with Bubb offering little resistance. Instead, the big man laughed with every blow, every move, everything. But then, Freddie whipped Bubb into the ropes and dropped to do a back-body drop. Bubb stopped short and stood there. When Freddie looked up, Bubb announced that he was bored and then lit into Freddie. Freddie never recovered. When Bubb hit him with the Hades Bomb, he stayed down. WINNER:[B] BLZ Bubb [/B]in 17:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 19) But Bubb wasn't done. He noticed that he had a little blood on the corner of his mouth and freaked out about how Freddie had hurt him. So he took out his frustration on Freddie, beating him around the ring. The camera then cut to the backstage area to reveal Shawn Gonzalez watching with a concerned look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the post-match beating and Shawn watching. 20) The camera cut to show Tim Westybrook walking through the arena's main lobby. He walked up to a restroom door, paused for a moment, then opened it and stepped inside. That's when the camera revealed that it was the women's restroom. Needless to say, the sight of Tim Westybrook in ring attire was enough to frighten the women, sending them screaming from the restroom. Tim started to peak under the stalls until someone said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Looking for me?"[/COLOR] Tim turned to find Wanda watching him. Tim went to her and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Wanda, what are you doing here?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I would think that would be obvious," [/COLOR]was Wanda's amused reply. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"The real question is, what are you doing in the ladies room, Tim?"[/COLOR] Tim explained that he tracked her down to talk some sense into her. He said that whatever she was planning wasn't worth it, that she should just go home or to a hotel and watch the rest of the show from there. Wanda refused, saying that she wasn't about to miss her half-brother's lame attempt at defending the Warmaster Title, and she certainly wasn't going to leave before she saw Tim become the World Heavyweight Champion. Tim tried to argue some more, but Wanda placed a finger against his lips. She leaned in close and gave him a kiss on the cheek. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"For luck," [/COLOR]she explained. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Now you'd better go get warmed up. I'll see you out there."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 21) Brett Biggz came out to the ring and reissued his open challenge for anyone to face him for the SWF North American Championship. After waiting for a second, some vaguely country western music started. Jerry Eisen wondered who it could be when, much to his surprise, out came Ricky Dale Johnson in a ten gallon cowboy hat, dusty old jeans, and cowboy boots. RDJ said he just got his medical clearance, and he can't think of a better way to return to the ring than by becoming the SWF North American Champion! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the open challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the acceptance 22) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Ricky didn't show any signs of ring rust as he got into the ring. He weathered Brett's initial onslaught well enough, then turned the tide and took control, battering Brett from one end of the ring to the other. He even managed to hit Brett with a Southern Justice and picked up a two count, but Brett kicked out. RDJ continued the assault and ended it with another Southern Justice, but again, Brett kicked out. The frustration began to boil in RDJ's eyes. He tried again, only to have Brett come back to life. The champ fought back until finally, he nailed RDJ with a Biggz Up and kept him down. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 17:08 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 23) Brett Biggz celebrated his win. RDJ looked ticked and, much to the shock and horror of the audience, jumped Brett and kicked a hole in his chest with his cowboy boots before rolling out of the ring and stomping to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 24) Once again, Richard Eisen came to ringside to confront Wanda Fish. He told her that he wasn't taking any chances with his son's upcoming match. he didn't want her there to distract Eric ... or worse. Wanda insisted that she was a paying customer and wasn't going anywhere without a refund. Richard said if she wanted to play it that way ... he then launched into some very graphic descriptions of how Wanda ... well, got her start into the world. Nothing that he said was flattering about Wanda's mother. Richard basically insinuated that if it hadn't been for DNA, Wanda would have never known who her father was. You could see the rage boiling in Wanda's eyes until, after one very lewd comment, she vaulted the rail and tried to get Richard. Richard said this proved that she couldn't be here, and he called for security to haul her away. Wanda went, kicking and screaming the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 25) [B]SAM KEITH vs. ERIC EISEN (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Sam looked pretty frustrated going to the ring, especially as he passed a smug Richard Eisen. He didn't seem to be sure who to focus on after Eric came out to the ring either. The match itself was spectacular. There were a few times where Sam almost put Eric in the Proton Lock, but then stopped, almost as if he were doing it out of habit. Eric laughed at him each time, as did Richard. Peter Michaels wondered how Sam could be expected to win without the Proton Lock. Emma Chase snidely observed that a real wrestler wouldn't need just one move. It took a while with Eric controlling the match before Sam seemed to come back to life. He started using other moves and even managed to get a couple of two counts. Finally, he surprised everyone by hitting Eric with a Silver Spoon Shock and dropped him to the mat and made the cover. That's when Richard Eisen hit the ring. He attacked Sam to break up the count and then laughed as the ref ordered him out of the ring. That laughter died when Sam turned and laid into Richard with a series of knife edge chops. He finally dropped Richard and then, even though the ref was screaming at him not to, put Richard in the Proton Lock! The ref ordered him to break it, then threatened him, then said that he was going to disqualify him if he didn't. Sam broke the hold and turned back to Eric ... only to walk into a Silver Spoon Shock. Eric hopped on him and put his feet on the ropes for leverage as the ref counted. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 31:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 26) Joel Kovach was shown walking to the ring with his title belt. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 27) A video package aired, hyping the main event. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 28) [B]REMO vs. TIM WESTYBROOK vs. EDDIE PEAK vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A great match. Even though it tired Joel out and Eddie could barely walk out of the arena afterwards, it was a great main event for our top show. All four men looked dangerous in the match. All four took control at various points, the momentum shifting violently and unexpectedly as they broke up pinfalls, stopped each others finishing moves, and basically, kept the crowd popping the whole match. Finally, Joel Kovach took Remo out to ringside when he thought he had taken out Tim and Eddie and drove Remo through the announce table with a powerbomb. He turned around just in time to get hit over the head with the ringbell by Eddie Peak. Peak took Joel into the ring and hit him with the Peak of Perfection for good measure. But before he could pin him, Tim attacked him from out of nowhere, beat him down, and then nailed him with the Unstoppable Force. He flipped Eddie over and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] in 41:09 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 29) The ref handed the belt to Tim, who started crying. He hugged it to his chest, then went from post to post, standing on the second rope and showing the belt to the crowd. He then got out of the ring and dove into the crowd, celebrating his win with the fans. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] People didn't want to see Nevada so much. But otherwise, they were satisfied, and so am I. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR][/U] DARK: The Problem Solvers defeated Modern Day Heroes - [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] DARK: Jack Bruce defeated Steve Frehley - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Rated X defeated the United States of Annihilation in [COLOR="Purple"]a steel cage match [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Bart Biggz (c) drew with Mainstream Hernandez and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Flashback (c) defeated Sexual Aggression to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Freddie Datsun [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz defeated Ricky Dale Johnson to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen defeated Sam Keith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joel Kovach (c), Remo, and Eddie Peak to become [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Champion [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed on Wednesday of Week 2, July 2007 (Airs on Friday)[/I] Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds in the South East Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES[/U][/B] 1) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. BART BIGGZ[/B] A quick match, nothing more than to get the crowd started, but sadly, the lack of chemistry shone through. Bart kept Elemental down with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Bart Biggz [/B]in 5:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 2) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] I seem to be finding all the bad chemistry tonight. Sheesh. WINNER: [B]Eddie Peak [/B]in 6:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Emma Chase shot the shirts. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]LIVE SHOW[/U][/B] 1) Ricky Dale Johnson started the show, sauntering on camera backstage in his cowboy get-up. He explained that he spent his time recuperating on a ranch in Texas, and that gave him some time to think. He related a story about watching a brilliant sunset going down, painting the sky brilliant colors, how it moved him nearly to tears and that he had an epiphany. In this life, he always had one person watching over him .... himself. That’s right, RDJ came to the conclusion that he was too nice, too helpful before. Now, he’s out for one person and one person only: himself. And if anybody doesn’t like it, that’s too bad! That’s when someone who didn’t like it showed up: Tim Westybrook. Tim reminded Ricky of his little visit to Ricky’s bedside after Eddie Peak injured him. Tim put his butt on the line for Ricky and took the Warmaster Title from Eddie. And now, Ricky is going to behave this way? Tim said that he wanted the old RDJ back ... and he’s willing to beat him back to the way he was if necessary. Ricky got in Tim’s face and said, “See you in the ring, junior.” RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the turn promo and the challenge 2) The announcers hyped up the tension between RDJ and Tim, but then went on to say that the first match we’d see tonight was Skull DeBones taking on Delirious Dan. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Dan was once again off his game. That’s okay, because he was supposed to look horrible out there and he did his job admirably. Skull mopped the floor with him before putting him away with a Skull Krusher. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones[/B] in 6:03 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Flashback cut a promo where they hyped themselves. The crowd did not seem to care. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS[/B] Whoa. Did not see this one coming. Cliff and Enforcer put on a spectacular match that really got the crowd’s attention. By the time Cliff hit Enforcer with a Descent into Hell, they were on their feet. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 11:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Joel Kovach cut a promo hyping how good he is. Flashback could learn a lesson from him on how to do it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. ELMO BENSON vs. SHAWN GONZALEZ vs. TROY TORNADO vs. JACK BRUCE vs. JOEY MINNESOTA [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a ladder match [/COLOR]to determine the [COLOR="Red"]#1 Contender for the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] The announcers explained that whoever could pull down the briefcase with a contract inside would be able to face Warmaster Eric Eisen in the near future. Great match. All six competitors put their bodies on the line and really came up with some fun spots to get the audience popping. Steve Frehley looked like he was dragging a bit towards the end, but he made it through okay. In the end, Troy Tornado ascended the ladder and pulled down the briefcase. WINNER:[B] Troy Tornado [/B]in 21:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) Joe Sexy went out into the ring with a mic and said that he loved his job, especially when he got to do stuff like this: host a bikini contest. Out came the contestants: Jessie, Blonde Bombshell, Farrah Hesketh, and Lady Melissa. Off went the robes. Blonde Bombshell really caught the crowd’s attention and had the guys in the audience drooling. Jessie was a close second. Lady Melissa .... how shall I put this nicely? After seeing what we saw, I wonder how she made it as a porn star. Wow. Not good. At any rate, Joe declared Jessie the winner. And that’s when BLZ Bubb crashed the party. He wandered out of the back and climbed up into the ring. Joe and most of the girls bailed immediately, leaving Jessie behind. Bubb stalked up to her and stared down at her as she quaked in a corner. He leaned in close and took a big sniff of her hair. He then got a mic and cornered her again, saying, “You’re real pretty. I want you to do something for me ... something nice ... something special.” Jessie closed her eyes as Bubb reached into his trunks ... and pulled out a brush and some barettes. “Can you make me as pretty as you?” With that, Bubb led Jessie to ringside and sat on a chair, handing her the brush and barettes. Jessie held the brush at arms length, but Bubb urged her to brush out his hair and put it in a French braid. They stayed at ringside for the rest of the evening. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the contest; [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] for Bubb’s latest weirdness 9) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] While most people will see Ricky for the first time at “The Supreme Challenge”, this was his first match in the ring in a while and I have to say, there was no evidence of ring rust at all. Good thing too. Ricky played the smarter heel who was able to use his brains to divert Tim’s brawn. In the end, Ricky even managed to play possum long enough to trip up Tim, roll him into a small package, and then pin him with his feet on the ropes. As Tim raged in the ring, Ricky retreated up the entrance, laughing the whole way. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]in 11:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show. I’m thinking that a change is in order in SWF programming, but not just yet. I want to try and disentangle the schedule a little so I don’t have to film Warzone before a Pay-Per-View every time. That way we won't have, for example, Ricky's first match back airing after his second and the new SWF World Heavyweight Champion showing up without his belt. I don’t think the timing’s right yet, but something’s in the works that will make it work better. At any rate, still no sign of the pre/post PPV curse. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] DARK: [I]Bart Biggz defeated American Elemental [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] DARK: [I]Eddie Peak defeated Darryl Devine [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Delirious Dan [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Enforcer Roberts [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Troy Tornado defeated Steve Frehley, Elmo Benson, Shawn Gonzalez, Jack Bruce, and Joey Minnesota to become [COLOR="Red"]the #1 Contender for the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Tim Westybrook [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, July 2007[/I] Held at the President's Hall in Puerto Rico 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [I][COLOR="Purple"]Shipshirt had a great idea in his NOTBPW diary; from now on, dark matches stay dark.[/COLOR][/I] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed fans to sunny Puerto Rico, but their introduction was interrupted.... 1) Joel Kovach came out to the ring, almost frothing at the mouth. He castigated the ring announcer for saying that he is the former SWF World Heavyweight Champion since he should still be SWF World Heavyweight Champion. He accused Tim Westybrook of stealing the title, pointing out that he (Joel) was never pinned by any of the men in the ring. He wants his title back, and he wants it now! That's when Tim came out. Tim said that Joel had every effort to stop him from pinning Eddie Peak, but that Joel seemed ... indisposed at the time. As for getting the title back, he'd only get it back if he asked nicely ... and beat Tim in the ring tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the response 2) A video aired, reminding folks of the fact that Rated X beat the U.S.A. in their cage match last week. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 3) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] High Concept had their hands full with this one, since they had to keep their eyes on two different people (Tex and Lady Melissa) at ring side. It looked like Flex and Pex were going to sew everything up when Joey Minnesota hit the ring and took out Pex. The ref saw the attack and called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex[/B] by DQ in 11:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Ricky Dale Johnson went into Richard Eisen's office. RDJ sauntered up to the boss and informed him that he was looking forward to watching Joel Kovach get stomped on by Tim later tonight, but that he was really looking forward to his chance to get his shot against Tim for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Richard asked him how he figured he'd be getting that. RDJ pointed out that on last week's [I]Warzone[/I], he beat Tim. That proved he deserved a shot. Richard laughed, pointing out that that match was filmed before Tim became champ. Not only that, but Richard reminded Ricky that his feet were on the ropes. Finally, Richard reminded RDJ that there was a long line of folks who wanted a piece of Tim and the championship. But Richard claimed to be a fair man, so this is what he would do: Ricky could try to fight his way up the line. If he could through them all by the next Pay-Per-View, "Welcome the Jungle", he would get his title shot. And tonight, his first opponent would be ... Remo! Ricky swallowed hard and said that would be fine. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Mainstream Hernandez was in the ring. He spoke a little Spanish to a relatively indifferent crowd, then got down to business. He said that last week's match against Bart Biggz showed that Mainstream had what it takes to become the SWF 10-Minute Champ. That's why he wants to face Bart Biggz for the title again! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) [B]FLASHBACK (c) vs. THE PROBLEM SOLVERS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A great match from the champs. While the Problem Solvers were able to gain a little momentum in the beginning, it quickly swung back to Flashback, who picked up the win when Johnny Martin knocked Black Hat Bailey silly with a Reaganomics Rager. WINNERS: [B]Flashback[/B] in 13:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) As Flashback celebrated their win, Sexual Aggression hit the ring and beat the champs down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) BLZ Bubb was seated backstage, staring into space and twitching a little. Shawn Gonzalez came up to him and gently tried to tell Bubb that he was worried about him given his recent behavior. He said that a lot of folks in the locker room want Richard Eisen to fire him, but that Shawn has been doing his best to keep everyone off his back so Bubb can get help. Shawn said that he'd be willing to drive him to the doctor's office and everything. Through all of this, Bubb didn't say a word. Finally, frustrated, Shawn demanded that he say something. Bubb's response? [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"We're sorry, all our customer service representatives are busy servicing customers right now. Your call is important to us, so please hang on, and we'll get to you in the order that you called."[/COLOR] Bubb then launched into a horrendous rendition of "The Girl from Ipanema". Shawn stared at him and slowly backed away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) [B]REMO vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] Remo looked ready to rip RDJ's arms off, but Ricky played it safe, trying to slow down the match by keeping out of the ring, getting to the ropes, that sort of thing. He did managed to block a few Destroyer attempts, but it was becoming increasingly clear that Remo wasn't getting tired and wouldn't be slowing down any. So Ricky improvised. He "accidentally" thumbed the ref in the eye and, while the ref huddled in the corner, holding his eye, RDJ low-blowed Remo, which allowed him to hit Remo with Southern Justice and get the pinfall. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 12:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut to backstage, showing Tim Westybrook heading for the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A really solid match from these two. Great way to end the night. Tim didn't have this one sewn up from the get-go; he had to fight Joel tooth and nail the whole time. But in the end, even Joel succumbed to the Unstoppable Force. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 15:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) But there was no time for celebrating! RDJ hit the ring and attacked Tim and the show closed with those two brawling in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show. Not much more to be said. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Flex & Pex defeated High Concept by DQ[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Flashback (c) defeated the Problem Solvers to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Remo [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Joel Kovach to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]SWF Warzone[/B][/SIZE] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, July 2007[/I] Held at Irvine Hall in the Mid South Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] [I]Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Rip Chord welcomed us to another edition of Warzone....[/I] 1) The show started in Richard Eisen's office. He's speaking with Troy Tornado, who's looking pretty smug. Richard congratulated Troy on winning the #1 Contender spot for the Warzone Title. Troy thanked him, saying that it was about time he got into the title hunt. Richard then handed Troy the contract. He told him to take it to his agents, make sure that everyone was happy with it, and then get it back to him signed. Troy said that Richard would hear from him soon. As Troy left the office, we saw Sam Keith standing nearby with a thoughtful look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) The camera cut to a locker room, where Delirious Dan was shown moping around. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR] 3) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. SKULL DeBONES[/B] Peter Michaels speculated that Dan was upset because of his losing streak, the last loss given to him by Skull DeBones. Skull seemed pretty confident going out to the ring. He beat Cliff, but only by cheating. WINNER: [B]Skull DeBones[/B] in 12:29 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Remo was backstage complaining about what happened on [I]Invasion![/I] He said that because Ricky Dale Johnson beat him, he's been informed that he won't get a shot at Tim Westybrook any time soon. He said that he blamed RDJ, but he also blamed Richard Eisen for it. He said if it wasn't for Richard's dumb idea, the loss wouldn't have happened. That's when Richard appeared at his side. He informed Remo that he understood he was upset, so to make it up to him, he booked him in a match tonight against his son, the SWF Warmaster. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore appeared in a movie parody dressed up as Robbie Retro and Johnny Martin. It wasn't so much a parody that mocked the movie but the tag team champs. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]MODERN DAY HEROES vs. THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION[/B] The U.S.A. was on fire tonight. The Heroes never stood a chance. Nevada especially lived up to his reputation of being a "Wrestler of Mass Destruction." He leveled the competition and ended it with a Mushroom Cloud on American Elemental. WINNERS: [B]The U.S.A.[/B] in 8:36 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) As the U.S.A. celebrated their win, Rated X came out to the ring entrance. They mocked the U.S.A. by congratulating them on beating two pathetic cruiserweights. They reminded Joey and Nevada that they couldn't get the job done when it counted. They said that they were yesterday's news, but that Rated X was going to dominate the SWF from here on out. They said that they were the better wrestlers, and that their manager was the sexiest woman in the SWF. That's when, much to everyone's surprise, the U.S.A.'s manager, Blonde Bombshell, took the mic. She told Rated X that Lady Melissa wasn't sexy at all, that she was just a used up husk, which shouldn't surprise anyone given her history. She said that she was the best looking manager in the SWF and she was willing to prove it. She challenged Lady Melissa to a bra-and-panties match at [I]Invasion![/I] next week! Lady Melissa took the mic and agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the taunting and the challenge 8) The camera cut to the backstage area where he was engaged in a heated debate with himself. Apparently part of him was touched that Shawn Gonzalez wanted to help him. That part said that Shawn was his friend, that he wouldn't hurt him, that it would all be for the best. The other part said, though, that Shawn was like Freddie Datsun. They both wanted to hurt him, to lock him up, to take away his freedom. That side won the debate, concluding with the thought that if Shawn Gonzalez didn't leave "them" alone, they would have to deal with him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. ENFORCER ROBERTS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Brett was a little off his game tonight, but it didn't hurt the match too much. He's just kind of a fun worker to throw into matches, just to see what sticks. In this case, the belt stuck with him. WINNER: [B]Brett Biggz [/B]in 12:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Eric Eisen was walking to the ring when he came across Troy Tornado. Troy was down, clutching his head and moaning pitifully. Eric dropped to his side and tried to help him up, but Troy wouldn't have any of it. Eric tried to ask him who attacked him, but Troy couldn't say. As the paramedics swooped in to help, Eric continued to the ring, a troubled look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]REMO vs. ERIC EISEN (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Peter Michaels reminded fans that these two men put on a spectacular seven match series about a year ago, and so this main event would be a treat for everyone. It was. Remo and Eric really put on a great show. They no-sold some of the moves, but otherwise than that, they built up a great match that had the fans screaming as Eric Eisen hit Remo with the Silver Spoon Shock. WINNER: [B]Eric Eisen [/B]in 23:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was a little worried given how some of the angles and early matches did, but Eric and Remo saved the day. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Skull DeBones defeated Cliff Wilson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The United States of Annihilation defeated the Modern Day Heroes[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Brett Biggz (c) defeated Enforcer Roberts to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Eric Eisen (c) defeated Remo to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, July 2007[/I] Held at the Centerpiece Bridge in the Mid Atlantic Territory 5,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Marv Earnest, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another exciting edition of [I]SWF Invasion![/I] Marv did his best to get the crowd pumped for tonight's main event.... 1) ... which is Ricky Dale Johnson taking on Eddie Peak. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It was Eddie Peak who nearly ended Ricky's career several months ago. What will happen tonight as Ricky continues his quest to become SWF World Heavyweight Champion?"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Mainstream Hernandez came out to the ring and taunted Bart Biggz, saying that he shouldn't get too used to holding on to the SWF 10-Minute Championship. Mainstream is coming after him, and Bart should pay attention to the next match to see what happens! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ vs. ANDRE JONES[/B] It was an okay match. Even though it wasn't for the title, a clock appeared in the corner. Jerry Eisen explained that Mainstream insisted, saying that this match would have the usual 10-minute time limit. Sure enough, Mainstream hit the Apparition #14 before the clock ran out. WINNER: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]in 7:11 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Ricky Dale Johnson was shown backstage. He addressed the camera, first speaking to Tim Westybrook. He asked Tim if he felt it yet, that weird tickle at the base of his thick skull. He said that's RDJ breathing down your neck, boy. Ricky suggested that Tim get in some extra training in the next few weeks, because the two of them will meet up real soon. Then Ricky addressed Eddie. He said he remembered all too well what Eddie did to him. Ricky said that tonight, he'd repay the favor ... in spades. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) The camera cut to the women's locker room, where Blonde Bombshell was checking herself out in the mirror, making sure that her gear was on straight. You could practically hear Marv Earnest drooling into his microphone as he reminded folks that Bombshell was in a bra-and-panties match against Lady Melissa, and that was coming up next! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) [B]BLONDE BOMBSHELL vs. LADY MELISSA [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a bra-and-panties match[/COLOR] Well, on the one hand, the ladies aren't wrestlers, so the fact that they had no psychology or selling ability isn't surprising. But they do have good chemistry together. Anyway, both women went to the ring with their respective teams, only to have the ref toss out the men almost immediately when it became clear that they weren't content to sit on the sidelines. Bombshell took it in stride; Lady Melissa freaked out. Lady Melissa scored first, ripping Bombshell's shorts off. But Bombshell took and kept control for the rest the the match. Lady Melissa looked horrified that she was stripped to her skivvies, although Marv Earnest commented that for about twenty bucks, you could pick up a DVD that had her showing off more than just her undies, so he didn't see what the big deal was. WINNER: [B]Blonde Bombshell [/B]in 4:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] 7) Flashback took a crack at Sexual Aggression. They said that they found their little movie parody last week amusing. Not funny necessarily. More pathetic than anything. They admitted that they were stuck in the past. Robbie Retro said he wished he could go back to the groovin' '70s, while Johnny Martin confessed that he was a big fan of the Me Decade. But if that's all that Sexual Aggression can come up with, they're morons. Robbie pointed out that Flashback could really make one insult sting: they may be clowns, but they're clowns with the SWF Tag Team Titles. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Brett Biggz once again came out and issued an open challenge to all comers. He'll put his SWF North American Championship on the line! Cliff Wilson came out and said that he'd be more than happy to accept. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B- [/COLOR]for the challenge and the acceptance 9) [B]BRETT BIGGZ (c) vs. CLIFF WILSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] I had a feeling this would work out pretty well. Both men are known for their high flying ability, so this quickly turned into a spot fest with both men trying to out-do the other in terms of generating gasps from the audience. Brett seemed to have things sewn up at the end of the match as he went for a Biggz Up, but Cliff managed to block it and turn it into a Descent Into Hell. WINNER: [B]Cliff Wilson [/B]in 8:04 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) As Cliff Wilson stared at his newly won title, Brett Biggz looked on with an unreadable expression. He then went over to Cliff and stuck out his hand. Cliff stared at it for a moment, then shook it. Brett then raised the hand of the new champ. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 11) Eddie Peak had the mic backstage. He said that there's a saying old Papa Peak used to say to him when he was a kid: "Those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it." [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Actually, he said, 'Those who don't learn their [COLOR="SandyBrown"][bleeped][/COLOR] lesson get their [COLOR="sandybrown"][bleeped] [bleeped][/COLOR] handed to them,' but I think I got the sentiment better."[/COLOR] Eddie said that Ricky Dale Johnson has apparently never heard that expression before, because here they are again. And history is going to repeat itself. Eddie guarantees it. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]ELMO BENSON vs. BLZ BUBB[/B] Elmo stared in horror as Bubb came out to the ring, skipping and prancing with an Easter basket, handing out half-eaten chocolate bunnies to the children at ringside, then looking pretty peeved when the children weren't grateful. Bubb then destroyed Elmo in short order, finally putting him away with a Hades Bomb. WINNER: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] in 11:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Jack Bruce came out to the ring and said that he knew the fans have been disappointed with the SWF lately. Jack is too since they've kept him in the back for so long. But he told his loyal fans not to worry, that Jack is back! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Much to the announcers' surprise, Tim Westybrook came out to ringside and shoved Marv Earnest out of the way, taking his headset. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] Note to self: Tim can't do guest commentary anymore. Mic skills are not his forte. It was a brutal match regardless. Eddie and RDJ looked about ready to turn it into a hardcore match several times, but the ref barely managed to keep things under control. In the end, RDJ put Eddie away with the Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 16:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) Ricky paraded around the ring, then noticed that Eddie was slow in getting up. Ricky looked at him and smiled cruelly. He then took Eddie out to ringside. After decking him a few times to keep him passive, he then tore up the mats, revealing the concrete floor underneath. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You don't think he's actually going to...."[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen started to say, but that was cut off by the roar from the crowd as RDJ set Eddie up for a piledriver. He smirked at the crowd, then drove Eddie head first into the cement. Then he picked him up and did it again! Eddie fell over, blood pouring from a gash in his head. Ricky kicked at his head a few times, only to get tackled by Tim Westybrook from behind. The champ and RDJ brawled up the entrance ramp as the show went to black. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show, can't complain. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Mainstram Hernandez defeated Andre Jones [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Blonde Bombshell defeated Lady Melissa in [COLOR="Purple"]a bra-and-panties match[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Cliff Wilson defeated Brett Biggz to capture [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]BLZ Bubb defeated Elmo Benson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived