SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]Maybe its just been the hiatus, but it feels like Akima has held the belt forever... so its over to my main man to take it from him via some Devine Intervention. :)[/i] THE OUTCASTS vs. [b]THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/b] (c) for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]I love the Bumfholes.[/i] [b]JOEY MINNESOTA[/b] vs. MARC DuBOIS (c) for the SWF North American Championship [i]Marc doesn't need both belts any more, but that doesn't mean I [b]want[/b] him to lose... I'd have other plans for him[/i] A 30-MAN BATTLE ROYAL to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship - [b]Marc DuBois[/b] [i]He's the man, he's proved he's the man and now he's going to get the final bit of evidence to prove he truly is the man. DuBois for World Champ![/i] CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. [b]JOEL KOVACH[/b] (c) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]Kovach, Kovach, he's our man, if he can't do it... DuBois can :)[/i]

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][I]SWF presents...[/I] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Saturday of Week 2, May 2008[/I] Held at Clover Fields in the Mid South Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buy-rate of 428,619[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to "Master of Puppets". They said that this is always a historic show. Two years ago, Squeeky McClean shocked the world by becoming SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Last year, the Anonymous Avenger won, setting him up for a clash with Joel Kovach. Who will come away as the #1 Contender? 1) ... and, of course, tonight's main event is nothing to sneeze at either. Christian Faith takes on Joel Kovach to try and capture the latter's SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) The show started with the burst of static that we've come to associate with Karma. Out came Sarah Eisen, leading the members of Karma to the ring. Sarah gloated that she and Karma were the ones pulling the puppets' strings in SWF now and that wasn't about to change. She said that they stood united behind their champs: Joel, Marc, the Bumfholes, and Akima. She said that the SWF would always be firmly in their grip. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Or stranglehod, more like,"[/COLOR] Jerry grumbled. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The members of Karma menaged Darryl as he came out to the ring. Darryl didnt' look frightened at all as he walked the gauntlet. Instead, he focused on the ring where Akima was waiting. These two surprised me tonight. They put it all on the line, resorting to spectacular aerial attacks and big moves that kept the crowd gasping. Akima seemed to have the momentum in the early going, but he wasn't able to put Darryl away, even after a Suicide Headbutt. After that kick out, Akima stomped around the ring, resulting in Darryl snaring his legs for a small package. Akima kicked out and Darryl went on the offense. Darryl managed to get another quick pin-fall that Akima kicked out of. Then, as time was wearing down, Darryl nailed the Devine Dream Drop. He made the cover. The ref counted one ... two ... and the time limit expired before the ref's hand could come down for three. The bell rang and Darryl leapt to his feet, assuming that he had won. He did not look happy when the ref told him the truth. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Ana Garcia is backstage by the big lottery bin with the numbers for tonight's battle royal. Wanda Fish comes into the room. As Blonde Bombshell and Jessie spin the bin, Ana asks Wanda if she's at all intimidated by the fact that she'll be facing 29 other wrestlers, almost all of them men. Wanda replies that she isn't. She went on to explain that Karma had one simple goal tonight: make sure that the World Heavyweight Championship stayed in Karma's hands. She emphasized the fact that Karma was a team and that they would act as a team tonight as well. She then drew her number. She seemed quite pleased with what she saw. When Ana asked if she could see, Wanda glowered at her and left the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Marc DuBois appeared on screen. First he mocked poor Tim Westybrook, who lost his chance at going after the Warmaster Title. Then he mocked Joey Minnesota, saying that Joey was going to learn what happened when Marc, the Model of Perfection, was able to focus all his attention on him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Texas Pete appeared on screen. He drawled that he knew he had been hiding in the shadows of better known wrestlers, but that it was his time to shine. He would come out on top after beating the likes of Wanda Fish, Bob Carlson, Bruce the Giant, and Cliff Wilson. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Nevada Nuclear takes his turn at the lottery bin. He doesn't look too happy with what he's drawn. Ana tries to peak, but Nevada doesn't let her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut backstage to reveal Marc DuBois meeting with referee Jay Fair. Marc glances around, apparently not noticing the camera, and then slipped an evelope to Jay. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Maybe Marc's a little more nervous about Joey after all!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels observes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Ricky Dale Johnson was walking backstage when he came face to face with Rich Money. Rich demanded to know what RDJ's problem with him was. RDJ informed Rich that he should know and that Ricky shouldn't have to tell him. Rich kept after RDJ, and so finally, Ricky challenged Rich to a match in the ring at the next [I]Invasion![/I] Rich agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Archangel was walking backstage with Cliff Wilson and Steve Frehley. Steve asked Double-A what they were doing. Archangel explained that he used another clause in his contract. Apparently when Richard Eisen hired him, he also gave Archangel the option to hire a brand new worker into the SWF, anyone he wanted. Archangel said he did that, specifically for the Battle Royal tonight. He opened a door and Steve and Cliff looked in. Their mouths dropped open in shock. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) A video aired, hyping the history between the Fabulous Bumfholes and the Outcasts, emphasizing how Randy and Zimmy seemed to take perverse pleasure in tormenting Skull DeBones. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The Outcasts took early control of the match. Randy and Zimmy seemed a bit surprised at how violently Remo and Skull went after them, even before the bell rang. They both almost got pinned several times before they took control. For a while, the Bumfholes looked in complete control. They worked over Remo pretty badly but couldn't seem to keep him down. Finally, Remo managed to make it to the corner and tag in Skull. Skull came in and cleaned house, finally managing to nail Zimmy with the Skull Krusher. That's when Randy tossed in a pair of brass knuckles to his brother. Remo spotted it and started to get into the ring, but the ref went over to stop him. Zimmy slipped on the knucks and when Skull tried to pin him, he nailed Skull across the jaw. Skull crumpled to the mat and Zimmy made the pin, slipping the knucks into his trunks. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 11:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Christian Faith appeared on screen and hyped his match with Joel Kovach. He talked about military history, the times when a vastly outnumbered army was able to hold their own and even win against impossible odds. He said tonight was his Thermopylae and that he would come out triumphant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Archangel went in to draw his battle royal number. He kept his face neutral and, of course, he didn't show Ana the number either. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) A video aired, hyping the on-going feud between Joey Minnesota and Marc DuBois. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) When the camera went back to ringside, it revealed that there was no ref in the ring. The camera cut to the backstage area, where Wanda Fish has found Jay Fair. Jay has been knocked unconscious and Marc's bribe is scattered across his chest. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Joey and Marc made their entrance, but there was still no ref. The announcers wondered what would happen, if the match could proceed without the scheduled ref. That's when Tim Westybrook's music hit. Joey paled and Marc started to laugh hysterically as The Iron Man came down to the ring, complete with a black-and-white striped shirt. Tim would be the ref! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Joey seemed a little unsure of himself as the bell sounded. He didn't know who to watch, Marc or Tim. In the early going, Joey was able to gain the upper hand and seemed to be establishing some momentum, which Marc quickly shut down with a thumb to the eye. As Marc recovered in a corner, Joey went over to complain to Tim, but Tim insisted that he hadn't seen anything. Joey looked angry, but Tim simply pointed to his shirt. The match continued. Jerry Eisen complained each time Tim seemed to give Marc assistance by either ignoring the times Marc cheated or by counting very slow for Joey's pinfalls. Joey complained but Tim would just point at his shirt. Then Marc came alive with his offense. He staggered Joey and knocked him around the ring, finally nailing him with the Marc of Excellence. Tim dropped to the mat and counted. One ... two ... and then he stopped. He stood up. Marc looked up at him. Tim's face remained impassive. Marc got to his feet and asked Tim what he was doing. Tim didn't say anything. Marc reminded Tim of how Joey had ambushed him, how Joey kept him from getting a shot at the Warmaster Title. Tim still didn't say anything. Marc shoved him. Tim waved a scolding finger at him, pointing to his ref's shirt. Apparently that didn't impress Marc, who hauled off and slapped Tim. Tim looked up and smiled. He then decked Marc with a roundhouse punch and kicked him in the gut. He nailed him with a pumphandle slam and then picked him up. Once he had Marc balanced, he turned and bowed to Joey, who had gotten to his feet. Joey then grabbed Marc and put him in the Empire Spiral, making the cover. Tim dropped to the canvas and fast-counted to three. Joey popped up and Tim presented him with his title. The two men then shook hands and even hugged. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It was a set up!"[/COLOR] Emma screamed. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"They set Marc up!"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 15:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) Eric Eisen was about to step into the room with the lottery bin when he was met at the door by his mother. Sarah informed Eric that there was only one number left and that it was his. She handed the number to Eric, whose face fell immediately. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 20) [COLOR="Purple"][B]A 30-Man BATTLE ROYAL [/B][/COLOR]TO DETERMINE [COLOR="Red"]THE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/COLOR] We soon learned why Eric Eisen was so upset. [B]Eric (1)[/B] was the first competitor to go out to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you suppose is number two?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. We got the answer as a booming voice said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"G'day, Mate!"[/COLOR] [B]Bruce the Giant (2)[/B]. Bruce wound up chasing Eric around the ring for a while. Eric finally engaged Bruce, who simply tossed the smaller man around the ring. [B]Jack Bruce (3)[/B] came out next and tried to help, but Bruce was able to hold the two smaller men at bay. Even with [B]Robert Oxford (4)[/B] and [B]Chris Gordon (5)[/B] added to the mix, Bruce was able to dominate the ring, especially after he tossed Oxford and Gordon out. Jack and Eric continued to work over Bruce but it didn't seem like it could be done. The giant had both men by the necks and was trying to push them over the top rope when [B]Cliff Wilson (6)[/B] made his entrance. Cliff came in from the opposite end of the ring and so Bruce never saw him coming. Cliff threw himself into the ropes for momentum and charged, landing a cross-body block that took Bruce over the top. Jack and Eric managed to hold on, keeping them in the match. [B]Bob Carlson (7)[/B], [B]Rich Money (8)[/B], and [B]Joe Sexy (9)[/B] were added to the mix before [B]Sam Keith (10)[/B] made his entrance. During that time, Jack Bruce was the only elimination, being tossed over the top rope by Bob Carlson. [B] Andre Jones (11)[/B] and[B] Flex (12)[/B] made their entrances. Then some unfamiliar music started playing and a young man with multi-colored hair came flying out of the back. "Who the heck is that?" Emma asked. There was a pause and Peter Michaels said that his name is [B]Remmy Skye (13)[/B], a young wrestler from Georgia. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Do you think he's Archangel's surprise?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. The announcers decided he might be, especially as Remmy cleaned house. Over the top rope when Andre and Joe Sexy, the latter with a hurricanrana. But then the newcomer was eliminated by Rich Money. Peter commented that Remmy may not have lasted that long, but he looked pretty good out there. In came [B]Troy Tornado (14), [/B][B]Steve Frehley (15)[/B], and [B]Pex (16)[/B]. Out went Flex, courtesy of Sam Keith, and then Sam, tossed over by Eric. [B]Wanda Fish (17)[/B] made her entrance next. She immediately went after Rich Money and tried to get him over the top rope, but Rich was able to reverse things and Wanda almost went over instead. But before that could happen, Eric Eisen wound up slamming into Rich. Wanda grabbed him and pulled, taking him over the top rope. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I can't believe it. Did Eric just save Wanda?"[/COLOR] Peter asked. "There's no way," Jerry replied. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Eric can't stand her. It had to be a mistake."[/COLOR] Whatever it was, Eric was repayed for his help by Wanda grabbing him by the neck and tossing him over the top rope. Then the crowd went nuts. With a flash of pyro, a voice cried, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You want extreme? I'll show you extreme!"[/COLOR] Out ran [B]Chris Caufield (18)[/B]. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"The poster child for DaVE! What the heck is he doing here?" "He must be Archangel's surprise!"[/COLOR] Chris exploded into the ring. Out went Pex, Troy, and Bob. Chris then focused in on Wanda, charging her. Wanda froze. Then Cliff Wilson hipchecked Chris, knocking him off balance. Chris stumbled forward, and Wanda managed to toss him out of the ring. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Okay, there's no doubt that time. Now Cliff has saved Wanda. What is going on?"[/COLOR] Jerry cried. [B]Nevada Nuclear (19)[/B] made his entrance, shortly followed by [B]Ricky Dale Johnson (20)[/B]. RDJ immediately went after Rich Money and succeeded in tossing him right out of the ring. [B]BJ Shearer (21)[/B] and [B]Groucho Bling (22) [/B]made their way in. That's when [B]Archangel (23)[/B] hit the ring. Wanda seemed a little spooked, especially when she realized that she was the only member of Karma left in the ring. But Archangel ignored her, instead locking up Nevada. Nevada immediately went over the top rope. Wanda turned around and almost got taken out by a clothesline by Cliff Wilson, but when Cliff saw who it was, he stopped short. Wanda thanked him by drop-kicking him over the top rope. [B]Eddie Peak (24)[/B] was followed in by [B]Missy Masterson (25)[/B], who immediately went after Wanda. The two fell to the mat in a cat fight that rolled under the bottom rope and out to ringside. [B]Elmo Benson (26)[/B] and [B]Texas Pete (27)[/B] had to avoid them as they entered the ring. Eventually, Wanda managed to get back into the ring. Missy was hot on her heels, but Wanda sidestepped her and tossed her out. Eddie was quickly eliminated by RDJ, who in turn was eliminated by Texas Pete. Wanda took out Groucho Bling while Tex took out Steve Frehley. [B]American Elemental (28)[/B] and [B]Brett Biggz (29)[/B] came out to the ring, followed finally by [B]Rick Law (30)[/B], who immediately took out American Elemental. Tex proved to be on fire. He tossed out Brett and Elmo in short order while Archangel took out Rick Law. Then the three remaining competitors turned and locked eyes with each other. Archangel looked from Tex to Wanda. Then a funny smile appeared on his face. He took two steps back to a rope and tossed himself over the top rope, landing on his feet and walking away. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What is he doing? Why did he just eliminate himself?"[/COLOR] Wanda and Tex seemed just as confused, but Tex recovered first. He charged Wanda and slammed her to the ground. It was obvious that Tex was fresher than Wanda and the announcers predicted that Tex would easily become the #1 Contender. But then Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley came out of the crowd as Archangel trotted back down the ramp. The ref at ringside immediately intercepted Cliff while Steve hopped up on the apron, catching the attention of the ref inside the ring. That allowed Eric to slip under the bottom rope. Emma said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"This is it! He's going to take out Wanda!"[/COLOR] Instead, Eric nailed Tex with the Silver Spoon Shock. He then threw Tex at the far ropes, which Archangel pulled down. Tex went sailing out of the ring and Eric bailed out, leaving a confused Wanda alone with the ref. Cliff and Steve got out of there too. The ref turned around and seemed a little surprised. He then went over and raised Wanda's hand in victory. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 1:03:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 21) Wanda stared at the empty ring in shock as the ref raised her hand. Out came Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes to celebrate her victory with her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 22) Sarah Eisen, alone in her office, stared at the monitor in shock. Then the door burst open and Joel Kovach stormed in. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What the hell was that?"[/COLOR] he screamed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I thought our master plan was to let someone like Texas Pete or Troy Tornado win so I would have a cakewalk!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That was the plan,"[/COLOR] Sarah replied. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I dont know what just happened..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, what are you going to do about it? You can't make Wanda the #1 Contender!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"She did win the battle royal..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"] "Don't give me that crap!" [/COLOR] Joel took a step back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Wait. You're in on this, aren't you? You want Wanda to be the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship...."[/COLOR] A wistful smile crossed Sarah's lips, but she shook her head. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We don't have itme for this right now, Joel. Get out of the ring. Your match is next."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 23) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel did not look happy coming out to the ring. He scowled and glared at everyone. His anger proved to be a distraction as the match started. Christian took early control and the announcers pointed out that Joel seemed kind of out of it. Eventually, though, Joel's rage helped him. He unleashed it on Christian, kicking out of a very near fall after Christian hit him with the Leap of Faith. Joel then tore into the challenger, staggering Christian and finally putting him away with the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 21:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I probably had too many gimmicky endings on these, but I think it sets us on a good road towards "The Supreme Challenge". Should be a fun couple of months for the SWF. :D FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) drew with Darryl Devine and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the Outcasts and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Marc DuBois (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish won a 30-Man Battle Royal and so became the #1 Contender for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]-[COLOR="blue"] B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Christian Faith and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][I]SWF presents...[/I] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]Saturday of Week 2, May 2008[/I] Held at Clover Fields in the Mid South Territory 14,250 in attendance; Buy-rate of 428,619[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Emma Chase welcomed us to "Master of Puppets". They said that this is always a historic show. Two years ago, Squeeky McClean shocked the world by becoming SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Last year, the Anonymous Avenger won, setting him up for a clash with Joel Kovach. Who will come away as the #1 Contender? 1) ... and, of course, tonight's main event is nothing to sneeze at either. Christian Faith takes on Joel Kovach to try and capture the latter's SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) The show started with the burst of static that we've come to associate with Karma. Out came Sarah Eisen, leading the members of Karma to the ring. Sarah gloated that she and Karma were the ones pulling the puppets' strings in SWF now and that wasn't about to change. She said that they stood united behind their champs: Joel, Marc, the Bumfholes, and Akima. She said that the SWF would always be firmly in their grip. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Or stranglehod, more like,"[/COLOR] Jerry grumbled. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] The members of Karma menaged Darryl as he came out to the ring. Darryl didnt' look frightened at all as he walked the gauntlet. Instead, he focused on the ring where Akima was waiting. These two surprised me tonight. They put it all on the line, resorting to spectacular aerial attacks and big moves that kept the crowd gasping. Akima seemed to have the momentum in the early going, but he wasn't able to put Darryl away, even after a Suicide Headbutt. After that kick out, Akima stomped around the ring, resulting in Darryl snaring his legs for a small package. Akima kicked out and Darryl went on the offense. Darryl managed to get another quick pin-fall that Akima kicked out of. Then, as time was wearing down, Darryl nailed the Devine Dream Drop. He made the cover. The ref counted one ... two ... and the time limit expired before the ref's hand could come down for three. The bell rang and Darryl leapt to his feet, assuming that he had won. He did not look happy when the ref told him the truth. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Ana Garcia is backstage by the big lottery bin with the numbers for tonight's battle royal. Wanda Fish comes into the room. As Blonde Bombshell and Jessie spin the bin, Ana asks Wanda if she's at all intimidated by the fact that she'll be facing 29 other wrestlers, almost all of them men. Wanda replies that she isn't. She went on to explain that Karma had one simple goal tonight: make sure that the World Heavyweight Championship stayed in Karma's hands. She emphasized the fact that Karma was a team and that they would act as a team tonight as well. She then drew her number. She seemed quite pleased with what she saw. When Ana asked if she could see, Wanda glowered at her and left the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Marc DuBois appeared on screen. First he mocked poor Tim Westybrook, who lost his chance at going after the Warmaster Title. Then he mocked Joey Minnesota, saying that Joey was going to learn what happened when Marc, the Model of Perfection, was able to focus all his attention on him. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Texas Pete appeared on screen. He drawled that he knew he had been hiding in the shadows of better known wrestlers, but that it was his time to shine. He would come out on top after beating the likes of Wanda Fish, Bob Carlson, Bruce the Giant, and Cliff Wilson. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Nevada Nuclear takes his turn at the lottery bin. He doesn't look too happy with what he's drawn. Ana tries to peak, but Nevada doesn't let her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut backstage to reveal Marc DuBois meeting with referee Jay Fair. Marc glances around, apparently not noticing the camera, and then slipped an evelope to Jay. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Maybe Marc's a little more nervous about Joey after all!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels observes. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Ricky Dale Johnson was walking backstage when he came face to face with Rich Money. Rich demanded to know what RDJ's problem with him was. RDJ informed Rich that he should know and that Ricky shouldn't have to tell him. Rich kept after RDJ, and so finally, Ricky challenged Rich to a match in the ring at the next [I]Invasion![/I] Rich agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Archangel was walking backstage with Cliff Wilson and Steve Frehley. Steve asked Double-A what they were doing. Archangel explained that he used another clause in his contract. Apparently when Richard Eisen hired him, he also gave Archangel the option to hire a brand new worker into the SWF, anyone he wanted. Archangel said he did that, specifically for the Battle Royal tonight. He opened a door and Steve and Cliff looked in. Their mouths dropped open in shock. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) A video aired, hyping the history between the Fabulous Bumfholes and the Outcasts, emphasizing how Randy and Zimmy seemed to take perverse pleasure in tormenting Skull DeBones. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The Outcasts took early control of the match. Randy and Zimmy seemed a bit surprised at how violently Remo and Skull went after them, even before the bell rang. They both almost got pinned several times before they took control. For a while, the Bumfholes looked in complete control. They worked over Remo pretty badly but couldn't seem to keep him down. Finally, Remo managed to make it to the corner and tag in Skull. Skull came in and cleaned house, finally managing to nail Zimmy with the Skull Krusher. That's when Randy tossed in a pair of brass knuckles to his brother. Remo spotted it and started to get into the ring, but the ref went over to stop him. Zimmy slipped on the knucks and when Skull tried to pin him, he nailed Skull across the jaw. Skull crumpled to the mat and Zimmy made the pin, slipping the knucks into his trunks. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 11:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Christian Faith appeared on screen and hyped his match with Joel Kovach. He talked about military history, the times when a vastly outnumbered army was able to hold their own and even win against impossible odds. He said tonight was his Thermopylae and that he would come out triumphant. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 14) Archangel went in to draw his battle royal number. He kept his face neutral and, of course, he didn't show Ana the number either. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) A video aired, hyping the on-going feud between Joey Minnesota and Marc DuBois. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) When the camera went back to ringside, it revealed that there was no ref in the ring. The camera cut to the backstage area, where Wanda Fish has found Jay Fair. Jay has been knocked unconscious and Marc's bribe is scattered across his chest. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 17) Joey and Marc made their entrance, but there was still no ref. The announcers wondered what would happen, if the match could proceed without the scheduled ref. That's when Tim Westybrook's music hit. Joey paled and Marc started to laugh hysterically as The Iron Man came down to the ring, complete with a black-and-white striped shirt. Tim would be the ref! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Joey seemed a little unsure of himself as the bell sounded. He didn't know who to watch, Marc or Tim. In the early going, Joey was able to gain the upper hand and seemed to be establishing some momentum, which Marc quickly shut down with a thumb to the eye. As Marc recovered in a corner, Joey went over to complain to Tim, but Tim insisted that he hadn't seen anything. Joey looked angry, but Tim simply pointed to his shirt. The match continued. Jerry Eisen complained each time Tim seemed to give Marc assistance by either ignoring the times Marc cheated or by counting very slow for Joey's pinfalls. Joey complained but Tim would just point at his shirt. Then Marc came alive with his offense. He staggered Joey and knocked him around the ring, finally nailing him with the Marc of Excellence. Tim dropped to the mat and counted. One ... two ... and then he stopped. He stood up. Marc looked up at him. Tim's face remained impassive. Marc got to his feet and asked Tim what he was doing. Tim didn't say anything. Marc reminded Tim of how Joey had ambushed him, how Joey kept him from getting a shot at the Warmaster Title. Tim still didn't say anything. Marc shoved him. Tim waved a scolding finger at him, pointing to his ref's shirt. Apparently that didn't impress Marc, who hauled off and slapped Tim. Tim looked up and smiled. He then decked Marc with a roundhouse punch and kicked him in the gut. He nailed him with a pumphandle slam and then picked him up. Once he had Marc balanced, he turned and bowed to Joey, who had gotten to his feet. Joey then grabbed Marc and put him in the Empire Spiral, making the cover. Tim dropped to the canvas and fast-counted to three. Joey popped up and Tim presented him with his title. The two men then shook hands and even hugged. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It was a set up!"[/COLOR] Emma screamed. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"They set Marc up!"[/COLOR] WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 15:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) Eric Eisen was about to step into the room with the lottery bin when he was met at the door by his mother. Sarah informed Eric that there was only one number left and that it was his. She handed the number to Eric, whose face fell immediately. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 20) [COLOR="Purple"][B]A 30-Man BATTLE ROYAL [/B][/COLOR]TO DETERMINE [COLOR="Red"]THE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/COLOR] We soon learned why Eric Eisen was so upset. [B]Eric (1)[/B] was the first competitor to go out to the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who do you suppose is number two?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. We got the answer as a booming voice said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"G'day, Mate!"[/COLOR] [B]Bruce the Giant (2)[/B]. Bruce wound up chasing Eric around the ring for a while. Eric finally engaged Bruce, who simply tossed the smaller man around the ring. [B]Jack Bruce (3)[/B] came out next and tried to help, but Bruce was able to hold the two smaller men at bay. Even with [B]Robert Oxford (4)[/B] and [B]Chris Gordon (5)[/B] added to the mix, Bruce was able to dominate the ring, especially after he tossed Oxford and Gordon out. Jack and Eric continued to work over Bruce but it didn't seem like it could be done. The giant had both men by the necks and was trying to push them over the top rope when [B]Cliff Wilson (6)[/B] made his entrance. Cliff came in from the opposite end of the ring and so Bruce never saw him coming. Cliff threw himself into the ropes for momentum and charged, landing a cross-body block that took Bruce over the top. Jack and Eric managed to hold on, keeping them in the match. [B]Bob Carlson (7)[/B], [B]Rich Money (8)[/B], and [B]Joe Sexy (9)[/B] were added to the mix before [B]Sam Keith (10)[/B] made his entrance. During that time, Jack Bruce was the only elimination, being tossed over the top rope by Bob Carlson. [B] Andre Jones (11)[/B] and[B] Flex (12)[/B] made their entrances. Then some unfamiliar music started playing and a young man with multi-colored hair came flying out of the back. "Who the heck is that?" Emma asked. There was a pause and Peter Michaels said that his name is [B]Remmy Skye (13)[/B], a young wrestler from Georgia. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Do you think he's Archangel's surprise?"[/COLOR] Jerry asked. The announcers decided he might be, especially as Remmy cleaned house. Over the top rope when Andre and Joe Sexy, the latter with a hurricanrana. But then the newcomer was eliminated by Rich Money. Peter commented that Remmy may not have lasted that long, but he looked pretty good out there. In came [B]Troy Tornado (14), [/B][B]Steve Frehley (15)[/B], and [B]Pex (16)[/B]. Out went Flex, courtesy of Sam Keith, and then Sam, tossed over by Eric. [B]Wanda Fish (17)[/B] made her entrance next. She immediately went after Rich Money and tried to get him over the top rope, but Rich was able to reverse things and Wanda almost went over instead. But before that could happen, Eric Eisen wound up slamming into Rich. Wanda grabbed him and pulled, taking him over the top rope. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I can't believe it. Did Eric just save Wanda?"[/COLOR] Peter asked. "There's no way," Jerry replied. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Eric can't stand her. It had to be a mistake."[/COLOR] Whatever it was, Eric was repayed for his help by Wanda grabbing him by the neck and tossing him over the top rope. Then the crowd went nuts. With a flash of pyro, a voice cried, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You want extreme? I'll show you extreme!"[/COLOR] Out ran [B]Chris Caufield (18)[/B]. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"The poster child for DaVE! What the heck is he doing here?" "He must be Archangel's surprise!"[/COLOR] Chris exploded into the ring. Out went Pex, Troy, and Bob. Chris then focused in on Wanda, charging her. Wanda froze. Then Cliff Wilson hipchecked Chris, knocking him off balance. Chris stumbled forward, and Wanda managed to toss him out of the ring. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Okay, there's no doubt that time. Now Cliff has saved Wanda. What is going on?"[/COLOR] Jerry cried. [B]Nevada Nuclear (19)[/B] made his entrance, shortly followed by [B]Ricky Dale Johnson (20)[/B]. RDJ immediately went after Rich Money and succeeded in tossing him right out of the ring. [B]BJ Shearer (21)[/B] and [B]Groucho Bling (22) [/B]made their way in. That's when [B]Archangel (23)[/B] hit the ring. Wanda seemed a little spooked, especially when she realized that she was the only member of Karma left in the ring. But Archangel ignored her, instead locking up Nevada. Nevada immediately went over the top rope. Wanda turned around and almost got taken out by a clothesline by Cliff Wilson, but when Cliff saw who it was, he stopped short. Wanda thanked him by drop-kicking him over the top rope. [B]Eddie Peak (24)[/B] was followed in by [B]Missy Masterson (25)[/B], who immediately went after Wanda. The two fell to the mat in a cat fight that rolled under the bottom rope and out to ringside. [B]Elmo Benson (26)[/B] and [B]Texas Pete (27)[/B] had to avoid them as they entered the ring. Eventually, Wanda managed to get back into the ring. Missy was hot on her heels, but Wanda sidestepped her and tossed her out. Eddie was quickly eliminated by RDJ, who in turn was eliminated by Texas Pete. Wanda took out Groucho Bling while Tex took out Steve Frehley. [B]American Elemental (28)[/B] and [B]Brett Biggz (29)[/B] came out to the ring, followed finally by [B]Rick Law (30)[/B], who immediately took out American Elemental. Tex proved to be on fire. He tossed out Brett and Elmo in short order while Archangel took out Rick Law. Then the three remaining competitors turned and locked eyes with each other. Archangel looked from Tex to Wanda. Then a funny smile appeared on his face. He took two steps back to a rope and tossed himself over the top rope, landing on his feet and walking away. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What is he doing? Why did he just eliminate himself?"[/COLOR] Wanda and Tex seemed just as confused, but Tex recovered first. He charged Wanda and slammed her to the ground. It was obvious that Tex was fresher than Wanda and the announcers predicted that Tex would easily become the #1 Contender. But then Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley came out of the crowd as Archangel trotted back down the ramp. The ref at ringside immediately intercepted Cliff while Steve hopped up on the apron, catching the attention of the ref inside the ring. That allowed Eric to slip under the bottom rope. Emma said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"This is it! He's going to take out Wanda!"[/COLOR] Instead, Eric nailed Tex with the Silver Spoon Shock. He then threw Tex at the far ropes, which Archangel pulled down. Tex went sailing out of the ring and Eric bailed out, leaving a confused Wanda alone with the ref. Cliff and Steve got out of there too. The ref turned around and seemed a little surprised. He then went over and raised Wanda's hand in victory. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 1:03:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 21) Wanda stared at the empty ring in shock as the ref raised her hand. Out came Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes to celebrate her victory with her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 22) Sarah Eisen, alone in her office, stared at the monitor in shock. Then the door burst open and Joel Kovach stormed in. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What the hell was that?"[/COLOR] he screamed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I thought our master plan was to let someone like Texas Pete or Troy Tornado win so I would have a cakewalk!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That was the plan,"[/COLOR] Sarah replied. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I dont know what just happened..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, what are you going to do about it? You can't make Wanda the #1 Contender!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"She did win the battle royal..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"] "Don't give me that crap!" [/COLOR] Joel took a step back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Wait. You're in on this, aren't you? You want Wanda to be the first woman to hold the SWF World Heavyweight Championship...."[/COLOR] A wistful smile crossed Sarah's lips, but she shook her head. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"We don't have itme for this right now, Joel. Get out of the ring. Your match is next."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 23) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel did not look happy coming out to the ring. He scowled and glared at everyone. His anger proved to be a distraction as the match started. Christian took early control and the announcers pointed out that Joel seemed kind of out of it. Eventually, though, Joel's rage helped him. He unleashed it on Christian, kicking out of a very near fall after Christian hit him with the Leap of Faith. Joel then tore into the challenger, staggering Christian and finally putting him away with the Old School Drop. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 21:57 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I probably had too many gimmicky endings on these, but I think it sets us on a good road towards "The Supreme Challenge". Should be a fun couple of months for the SWF. :D FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Master of Puppets"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) drew with Darryl Devine and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/I] [/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the Outcasts and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Marc DuBois (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish won a 30-Man Battle Royal and so became the #1 Contender for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]-[COLOR="blue"] B+[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Christian Faith and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, May 2008[/I] Held at the Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 8,660 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What's going to happen in Karma tonight now that Wanda Fish has been declared the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship?"[/COLOR] Jerry wondered. 1) [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, it may not be an issue,"[/COLOR] Farrah observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tonight's main event will be Christian Faith exercising his rematch clause against Joel Kovach. If Joel loses the title, then Wanda can get it back for Karma."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Texas Pete was shown moping backstage. Flex comes in and reminds him that Rated X has a match against all three members of AFKAP tonight. Tex didn't seem to hear him. Flex asked what was wrong. Tex glared at him and demanded he guess. Flex said not to worry about what happened at the Battle Royal, that he's still a part of the hottest team in the SWF, and that that should be good enough. Tex didn't buy it. Neither did the audience. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]AFKAP (Jack Bruce, Troy Tornado, & BJ Shearer) vs. RATED X[/B] Tex still moped out to the ring but once the match started, he put in a little effort, especially when he realized that AFKAP was in control of the match from the get-go. Sadly, Flex and Pex didn't realize that and ignored what he said, which led to Pex getting nailed with a New York Minute, then pinned by Jack Bruce. WINNERS: [B]AFKAP[/B] in 10:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Tex looked furious in the ring. Flex and Pex tried to apologize, but Tex wouldn't hear it. He then took out his frustration on his teammates by beating them both within an inch of their lives before stalking to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Marc DuBois found Sarah Eisen backstage. He asked her to please give him a rematch against Joey Minnesota for the North American Championship. Sarah hesitated, saying that she had been getting a lot of heat from the Board of Directors over the fact that Marc had held two titles for so long. She said that it might not be a good idea. Marc countered that by pointing out that he deserved a rematch. He pointed out that Christian got one against Joel. Finally, Sarah relented, saying that Marc could have a rematch tonight, but that was it. If he lost, he couldn't go after the North American title again. Marc said that once would be enough. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) A video aired, hyping the fact that Chris Caufield, the Embodiment of Extreme, was now a proud member of the SWF. We managed to use some footage from DaVE matches that we snapped up for cheap. Sadly, we haven't been able to get one DaVE individual to even give us a chance. Curse you, Nemesis! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) A video aired, hyping the feud that's started between Ricky Dale Johnson and Rich Money. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Rich seemed a little confused on his way out to the match. He glanced at the camera and shrugged as if to say, "I don't know why I'm here either." Then RDJ made his entrance. He charged the ring, murder burning in his eyes. RDJ's initial intensity took Rich by surprise and overwhelmed him a bit. But before long, Rich recovered and it turned into a really great match. In the end, RDJ couldn't keep Rich down and his frustration led to Rich sneaking in a Dollars from Heaven and a pin. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 12:27 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen and taunted the Outcasts, saying that they had discovered why they had been cast out of Karma: they were dumb, slow, and too easy to beat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut backstage to reveal Joel Kovach. He came around a corner and found himself face to face with Wanda Fish. He snarled at her, but Wanda told him she wanted to talk. She assured him that she wasn't interested in holding the World Heavyweight Championship. She was just as surprised as he as that she won the Battle Royal. She assured him that him holding the title was good for Karma, so that was good for her too. She said that she'd prove it tonight by being in his corner for the rematch. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Farrah commented that the fans who missed "Master of Puppets" wouldn't feel too left out seeing as two of the best matches of the night were being replayed tonight. Joey strutted out to the ring and waved to the fans. Marc came out, his eyes locked on the gold around Joey's waist. The match itself left the announcers in the dust. Marc wasted no time going after Joey, tearing into him and trying to take him down. Sadly, he couldn't. Joey refused to drop and had a counter for every move. The frustration in Marc built and built, but eventually, he managed to sneak in a Marc of Excellence, in the process, knocking out the ref. He laughed triumphantly and made the cover, then noticed the ref was out cold. Before he could do anything, Tim Westybrook came out of the crowd and attacked him. The two spilled over the top rope and brawled up the aisle. Joey recovered and noticed what was happening. He woke up the ref and pointed. The ref started counting. Marc was too busy fighting Tim to notice. That is, until the ref hit eight. Then Marc sprinted toward the ring .... just in time to hear the ref count to ten. WINNER: [B] Joey Minnesota by Count-Out [/B]in 13:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Marc turned to find himself face to face with Tim. Tim smiled and pointed at the North American Championship. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Kiss it good-bye, Marc, and polish up the Warmaster Title for me. I'll be getting it away from you before long."[/COLOR] Marc screamed in fury and launched himself at Tim. The two continued to brawl until back-stage officials poured out and separated them. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Archangel appeared in a video and taunted Joel, asking him what he was going to do. He acknowledged that Wanda said she wasn't interested, but he predicted that the lure of the World Heavyweight Championship would prove to be too much for her. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Watch your back, buddy,"[/COLOR] Archangel crowd. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel came out with Wanda in tow. He kept shooting her unsure looks, but she kept insisting that he get in the ring. Christian and Joel tore it up once again, blowing the roof off of the Gardens. Joel captured the early momentum, but it soon became clear that Christian was on-fire and wouldn't be denied. He nailed Joel several times and was getting ready to set him up for the Leap of Faith. Joel managed to duck that. Wanda then tried to interject herself into the match. She hopped up onto the apron with a steel chair. The ref tried to order her down. Joel grabbed Christian and tried to throw him toward Wanda, but Christian reversed and tossed Joel instead. Wanda, distracted by the ref, swung the chair anyway and knocked Joel out. The ref shrugged and declared Joel the winner by DQ. The show went off the air with Wanda staring at Joel in horror. WINNER: Joel Kovach by DQ in 16:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to add here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]AFKAP defeated Rated X[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota (c) defeated Marc DuBois to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Christian Faith by DQ and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, May 2008[/I] Held at the Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 8,660 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"What's going to happen in Karma tonight now that Wanda Fish has been declared the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship?"[/COLOR] Jerry wondered. 1) [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, it may not be an issue,"[/COLOR] Farrah observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Tonight's main event will be Christian Faith exercising his rematch clause against Joel Kovach. If Joel loses the title, then Wanda can get it back for Karma."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Texas Pete was shown moping backstage. Flex comes in and reminds him that Rated X has a match against all three members of AFKAP tonight. Tex didn't seem to hear him. Flex asked what was wrong. Tex glared at him and demanded he guess. Flex said not to worry about what happened at the Battle Royal, that he's still a part of the hottest team in the SWF, and that that should be good enough. Tex didn't buy it. Neither did the audience. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]AFKAP (Jack Bruce, Troy Tornado, & BJ Shearer) vs. RATED X[/B] Tex still moped out to the ring but once the match started, he put in a little effort, especially when he realized that AFKAP was in control of the match from the get-go. Sadly, Flex and Pex didn't realize that and ignored what he said, which led to Pex getting nailed with a New York Minute, then pinned by Jack Bruce. WINNERS: [B]AFKAP[/B] in 10:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Tex looked furious in the ring. Flex and Pex tried to apologize, but Tex wouldn't hear it. He then took out his frustration on his teammates by beating them both within an inch of their lives before stalking to the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 5) Marc DuBois found Sarah Eisen backstage. He asked her to please give him a rematch against Joey Minnesota for the North American Championship. Sarah hesitated, saying that she had been getting a lot of heat from the Board of Directors over the fact that Marc had held two titles for so long. She said that it might not be a good idea. Marc countered that by pointing out that he deserved a rematch. He pointed out that Christian got one against Joel. Finally, Sarah relented, saying that Marc could have a rematch tonight, but that was it. If he lost, he couldn't go after the North American title again. Marc said that once would be enough. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 6) A video aired, hyping the fact that Chris Caufield, the Embodiment of Extreme, was now a proud member of the SWF. We managed to use some footage from DaVE matches that we snapped up for cheap. Sadly, we haven't been able to get one DaVE individual to even give us a chance. Curse you, Nemesis! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) A video aired, hyping the feud that's started between Ricky Dale Johnson and Rich Money. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Rich seemed a little confused on his way out to the match. He glanced at the camera and shrugged as if to say, "I don't know why I'm here either." Then RDJ made his entrance. He charged the ring, murder burning in his eyes. RDJ's initial intensity took Rich by surprise and overwhelmed him a bit. But before long, Rich recovered and it turned into a really great match. In the end, RDJ couldn't keep Rich down and his frustration led to Rich sneaking in a Dollars from Heaven and a pin. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 12:27 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) The Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen and taunted the Outcasts, saying that they had discovered why they had been cast out of Karma: they were dumb, slow, and too easy to beat. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) The camera cut backstage to reveal Joel Kovach. He came around a corner and found himself face to face with Wanda Fish. He snarled at her, but Wanda told him she wanted to talk. She assured him that she wasn't interested in holding the World Heavyweight Championship. She was just as surprised as he as that she won the Battle Royal. She assured him that him holding the title was good for Karma, so that was good for her too. She said that she'd prove it tonight by being in his corner for the rematch. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. MARC DuBOIS [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Farrah commented that the fans who missed "Master of Puppets" wouldn't feel too left out seeing as two of the best matches of the night were being replayed tonight. Joey strutted out to the ring and waved to the fans. Marc came out, his eyes locked on the gold around Joey's waist. The match itself left the announcers in the dust. Marc wasted no time going after Joey, tearing into him and trying to take him down. Sadly, he couldn't. Joey refused to drop and had a counter for every move. The frustration in Marc built and built, but eventually, he managed to sneak in a Marc of Excellence, in the process, knocking out the ref. He laughed triumphantly and made the cover, then noticed the ref was out cold. Before he could do anything, Tim Westybrook came out of the crowd and attacked him. The two spilled over the top rope and brawled up the aisle. Joey recovered and noticed what was happening. He woke up the ref and pointed. The ref started counting. Marc was too busy fighting Tim to notice. That is, until the ref hit eight. Then Marc sprinted toward the ring .... just in time to hear the ref count to ten. WINNER: [B] Joey Minnesota by Count-Out [/B]in 13:52 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Marc turned to find himself face to face with Tim. Tim smiled and pointed at the North American Championship. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Kiss it good-bye, Marc, and polish up the Warmaster Title for me. I'll be getting it away from you before long."[/COLOR] Marc screamed in fury and launched himself at Tim. The two continued to brawl until back-stage officials poured out and separated them. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) Archangel appeared in a video and taunted Joel, asking him what he was going to do. He acknowledged that Wanda said she wasn't interested, but he predicted that the lure of the World Heavyweight Championship would prove to be too much for her. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Watch your back, buddy,"[/COLOR] Archangel crowd. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 14) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Joel came out with Wanda in tow. He kept shooting her unsure looks, but she kept insisting that he get in the ring. Christian and Joel tore it up once again, blowing the roof off of the Gardens. Joel captured the early momentum, but it soon became clear that Christian was on-fire and wouldn't be denied. He nailed Joel several times and was getting ready to set him up for the Leap of Faith. Joel managed to duck that. Wanda then tried to interject herself into the match. She hopped up onto the apron with a steel chair. The ref tried to order her down. Joel grabbed Christian and tried to throw him toward Wanda, but Christian reversed and tossed Joel instead. Wanda, distracted by the ref, swung the chair anyway and knocked Joel out. The ref shrugged and declared Joel the winner by DQ. The show went off the air with Wanda staring at Joel in horror. WINNER: Joel Kovach by DQ in 16:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to add here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]AFKAP defeated Rated X[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota (c) defeated Marc DuBois to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach (c) defeated Christian Faith by DQ and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, May 2008[/I] Held at the V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 8,996 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of Warzone. 1) They kicked things off by saying that Marc DuBois pretty much demanded a match against Tim Westybrook after Tim's interference in his match against Joey Minnesota earlier this week. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) The crowd went wild as Chris Caulfield came out to the ring. He got the mic and said that being in an SWF ring was a little bittersweet. He said that he had hoped that DaVE would have one day rivaled the SWF. That it folded before they got the chance is a tragedy. But, Caulfield said, there's no point in dwelling on the past. He reminded the fans about how he set the ring on fire in DaVE and how he's going to do the same here. He's going to show everyone what it means to have an extreme wrestler in the ranks of the SWF. His promo was cut off by Bruce the Giant. Bruce came down to the ring and clambered into it, swiping the microphone out of Chris's hand. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Extreme? You want extreme? You're looking at it, Jack. Seven foot four, four hundred pounds. You don't get more extreme than me."[/COLOR] Chris snatched the mic back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Are you kidding? Bruce, you're a joke! You're past your prime. The only reason why you're still drawing a paycheck at all is because you're Sarah Eisen's whipping boy. If it wasn't for Karma, you'd still be back east cramming sushi down your throat and becoming more extreme ... excuse me, more [I]fat[/I] with each passing day!"[/COLOR] Bruce snarled. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You'd better be careful, mate. I may just cram those words down your throat."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Anytime, butterball."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Then how about tonight?"[/COLOR] The crowd went wild as Chris accepted the challenge. RATING: B+ for the self-hype and the challenge 3) [B] ROBERT OXFORD vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] These two didn't click in the ring and it dragged as a result. Oxford did his level best, but youth won over experience this time. Akima ended things with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Joey Minnesota is backstage, staring lovingly at his North American Championship belt. Nevada Nuclear came into the locker room and the two hugged. Nevada was ecstatic for his partner, saying that now that Joey had won the North American Championship, people would take the United States of Annihilation seriously again. Nevada predicted big things for the two of them. Joey smiled, but you could tell that it was somewhat forced. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) Texas Pete appeared on screen. He complained about how Wanda Fish won the #1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship. He said that it wasn't fair, especially the way Archangel, Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley interfered. But Tex has come up with a way to fix things: he challenged Wanda to a match with the #1 Contendership up for grabs! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Rich Money appeared on screen and mocked Ricky Dale Johnson for a while. He said he didn't know why RDJ was so upset with him, but he showed him why he shouldn't mess with the Moneyman! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The Bumfholes continued their winning streak, taking out High Concept and never letting Elmo or Groucho get that much offense in. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 10:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The Bumfholes tried to celebrate their win, but they were attacked by the Outcasts, who beat them pretty soundly before strutting out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] This was a pretty good match, one that Bruce dragged down with his lack of stamina. In the end, Chris picked up the win with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 10:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Wanda Fish was pacing backstage when she came face to face with Joel Kovach. Joel demanded to know why she attacked him at the end of his match with Christian Faith earlier this week. Wanda insisted that it was an accident, but Joel seemed skeptical. Joel then asked what Wanda was going to do about Tex's challenge. Wanda admitted that she didn't know. Joel said he did: she should take it and then throw the match. If she did, then Tex would be the #1 Contender and Joel said he'd be sure to beat him at "Times of Trouble". That way, the title would remain in Karma's hands. Wanda didn't seem too happy with the idea, but she said she'd think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] This was a great match between these two. Truly top notch. Marc looked furious getting into the ring with Tim which led to Tim easily taking control of the match. Marc simply made too many stupid mistakes because of his anger. Tim managed to snap off some high impact moves but he couldn't get Marc to stay down for more than a two count. Eventually Marc took control after a surprise Implant DDT. The more Marc beat up on Tim, the more it looked like The Iron Man was going down for the count. Marc even managed to snap off the Marc of Excellence and pinned Tim, but before the ref could count to three, Marc pulled up Tim's shoulder and laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"] "Doesn't look like he's done with Tim yet," [/COLOR]Ana observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It's a stupid mistake he just made,"[/COLOR] Duane countered. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"When you've got someone like Tim on the mat, you don't toy with him."[/COLOR] Tim tried to rally a few times, but each time, Marc shut down his offense quickly. Marc got Tim down to the mat a second time, but again, he didn't take advantage of it. He instead picked Tim up and set him up for another Marc of Excellence. Tim came to life and snapped an elbow into Marc's nose. Marc fell away, clutching his face. Tim then kicked Marc in the gut and tried to hit a DDT, but Marc blocked the attempt and countered by setting Tim up for a powerbomb. Tim instead grabbed Marc's legs and stood up straight. Then, much to everyone's surprise, he flipped Marc around into a seated position and nailed the Unstoppable Force. Tim amde the cover, the ref made the count, and it was all over. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 23:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad of a show. I did hit a snag in the dark matches that I'll have to figure out, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Robert Oxford to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated High Concept to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Marc DuBois [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, May 2008[/I] Held at the V. Thompson Arena in the South West Territory 8,996 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of Warzone. 1) They kicked things off by saying that Marc DuBois pretty much demanded a match against Tim Westybrook after Tim's interference in his match against Joey Minnesota earlier this week. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 2) The crowd went wild as Chris Caulfield came out to the ring. He got the mic and said that being in an SWF ring was a little bittersweet. He said that he had hoped that DaVE would have one day rivaled the SWF. That it folded before they got the chance is a tragedy. But, Caulfield said, there's no point in dwelling on the past. He reminded the fans about how he set the ring on fire in DaVE and how he's going to do the same here. He's going to show everyone what it means to have an extreme wrestler in the ranks of the SWF. His promo was cut off by Bruce the Giant. Bruce came down to the ring and clambered into it, swiping the microphone out of Chris's hand. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Extreme? You want extreme? You're looking at it, Jack. Seven foot four, four hundred pounds. You don't get more extreme than me."[/COLOR] Chris snatched the mic back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Are you kidding? Bruce, you're a joke! You're past your prime. The only reason why you're still drawing a paycheck at all is because you're Sarah Eisen's whipping boy. If it wasn't for Karma, you'd still be back east cramming sushi down your throat and becoming more extreme ... excuse me, more [I]fat[/I] with each passing day!"[/COLOR] Bruce snarled. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You'd better be careful, mate. I may just cram those words down your throat."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Anytime, butterball."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Then how about tonight?"[/COLOR] The crowd went wild as Chris accepted the challenge. RATING: B+ for the self-hype and the challenge 3) [B] ROBERT OXFORD vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] These two didn't click in the ring and it dragged as a result. Oxford did his level best, but youth won over experience this time. Akima ended things with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:28 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Joey Minnesota is backstage, staring lovingly at his North American Championship belt. Nevada Nuclear came into the locker room and the two hugged. Nevada was ecstatic for his partner, saying that now that Joey had won the North American Championship, people would take the United States of Annihilation seriously again. Nevada predicted big things for the two of them. Joey smiled, but you could tell that it was somewhat forced. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 5) Texas Pete appeared on screen. He complained about how Wanda Fish won the #1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship. He said that it wasn't fair, especially the way Archangel, Eric Eisen, Cliff Wilson, and Steve Frehley interfered. But Tex has come up with a way to fix things: he challenged Wanda to a match with the #1 Contendership up for grabs! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) Rich Money appeared on screen and mocked Ricky Dale Johnson for a while. He said he didn't know why RDJ was so upset with him, but he showed him why he shouldn't mess with the Moneyman! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]HIGH CONCEPT vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] The Bumfholes continued their winning streak, taking out High Concept and never letting Elmo or Groucho get that much offense in. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 10:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The Bumfholes tried to celebrate their win, but they were attacked by the Outcasts, who beat them pretty soundly before strutting out of the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] This was a pretty good match, one that Bruce dragged down with his lack of stamina. In the end, Chris picked up the win with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 10:59 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Wanda Fish was pacing backstage when she came face to face with Joel Kovach. Joel demanded to know why she attacked him at the end of his match with Christian Faith earlier this week. Wanda insisted that it was an accident, but Joel seemed skeptical. Joel then asked what Wanda was going to do about Tex's challenge. Wanda admitted that she didn't know. Joel said he did: she should take it and then throw the match. If she did, then Tex would be the #1 Contender and Joel said he'd be sure to beat him at "Times of Trouble". That way, the title would remain in Karma's hands. Wanda didn't seem too happy with the idea, but she said she'd think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] This was a great match between these two. Truly top notch. Marc looked furious getting into the ring with Tim which led to Tim easily taking control of the match. Marc simply made too many stupid mistakes because of his anger. Tim managed to snap off some high impact moves but he couldn't get Marc to stay down for more than a two count. Eventually Marc took control after a surprise Implant DDT. The more Marc beat up on Tim, the more it looked like The Iron Man was going down for the count. Marc even managed to snap off the Marc of Excellence and pinned Tim, but before the ref could count to three, Marc pulled up Tim's shoulder and laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"] "Doesn't look like he's done with Tim yet," [/COLOR]Ana observed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It's a stupid mistake he just made,"[/COLOR] Duane countered. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"When you've got someone like Tim on the mat, you don't toy with him."[/COLOR] Tim tried to rally a few times, but each time, Marc shut down his offense quickly. Marc got Tim down to the mat a second time, but again, he didn't take advantage of it. He instead picked Tim up and set him up for another Marc of Excellence. Tim came to life and snapped an elbow into Marc's nose. Marc fell away, clutching his face. Tim then kicked Marc in the gut and tried to hit a DDT, but Marc blocked the attempt and countered by setting Tim up for a powerbomb. Tim instead grabbed Marc's legs and stood up straight. Then, much to everyone's surprise, he flipped Marc around into a seated position and nailed the Unstoppable Force. Tim amde the cover, the ref made the count, and it was all over. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 23:03 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad of a show. I did hit a snag in the dark matches that I'll have to figure out, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Robert Oxford to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated High Concept to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Marc DuBois [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, May 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 7,640 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Archangel walked into the backstage area. Sarah Eisen intercepted him, making some comment about how Archangel finally decided to show his face after messing things up so badly at "Master of Puppets". Archangel said that he wanted to keep a low profile and see how things shook out. He went on to say that he was glad to see Sarah, because he was hoping that he could set up a match against Joel Kovach. Sarah laughed at him, saying that he shouldn't hold his breath, especially since Wanda Fish was the #1 Contender with Texas Pete hot on her heels. Archangel said that he knew that, he wanted to be next in line after Tex or Wanda got done with Joel. Sarah informed him that wasn't going to happen. But if he wanted a match tonight so badly, he could find a partner and take on the Bumfholes. She'd even be generous and make it a title shot. Archangel shrugged and decided it was better than nothing. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Texas Pete came out to the ring and informed Wanda he was getting sick and tired of waiting for her. If she didn't answer his challenge soon, he'd have to hunt her down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. REMMY SKYE[/B] The crowd reaction kind of killed this match, although the fact that the announcers hyped it up should hopefully help things with the home audience. Both men took the skies in this high flying match, which Remmy won with a Skye Driver. WINNER: [B]Remmy Skye [/B]in 8:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Darryl Devine appeared on screen. He said that he was disappointed with himself for losing to Akima Brave at "Master of Puppets", but he said that it really didn't matter. He and Akima would meet up in the ring again ... at "Times of Trouble!" He said that he had just found that out from the Board of Directors. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Sam Keith came out to the ring. He grabbed the mic and addressed Chris Caulfield. He welcomed Chris to the SWF but then told him that he wasn't in the minors anymore. He said that he was on the biggest stage in professional wrestling and that the competition would be a lot more fierce than he was used to. But Sam said that he would give him a chance to prove himself. Sam suggested that the two of them meet in the ring tonight. Chris came out and said this is the sort of thing he had hoped for when he joined the SWF. He wanted to go up against the best of the best, and if that included facing the legendary Sam Keith, he was all for it! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith burst into Sarah Eisen's office and screamed at her about how he keeps getting robbed of his title shots. He said it wasn't fair that he should lose his #1 Contender status, especially after the way Wanda Fish took out Joel with the chair last week. Christian said that Wanda, Tex, Archangel, all of them should have to wait until Christian is done with Joel Kovach. Sarah informed Christian that he was way out of line and she calmly suggested that he leave now before she did something about it. Christian leaned in close and snarled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Like what?"[/COLOR] Sarah let out a shrill whistle. Christian heard the door open behind him and turned right around to get speared by Bob Carlson. Bob, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law then swarmed all over Christian and beat him up pretty badly before Sarah finally told them to get him out of her office. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Nevada Nuclear was practically bouncing off the walls as he led Joey Minnesota out to the ring. Joey seemed particularly embarrassed by his partner's behavior. Joey was definitely the dominant force in this match, so much so that Flex and Pex tried to keep him out of the ring as much as possible. Nevada got worked over pretty hard before tagging Joey in. After a few minutes of Joey mopping the mat with both Flex and Pex, Nevada tried to tag back in. Joey refused. After several tries, Nevada finally blind-tagged his way into the ring. The ref had to argue with Joey to get him to leave the ring. While the ref was distracted, Flex tossed Pex Joey's North American Championship belt. Pex wound up, ready to bean Nevada, but Joey saw what was going and started arguing with the ref. The ref, miraculously, started to turn to see what was going on. Pex panicked and tossed the belt to Nevada and then hit the mat, clutching his head in agony. Nevada stared dumbly at him. The ref saw him holding the belt, assumed the worst, and ended the match. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 12:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Rick Law, Bob Carlson, and Bruce the Giant were laughing it up about how they tossed Christian into a dumpster. They rounded a corner and found Wanda Fish brooding by herself. Rick excused himself and went up to Wanda and asked what's wrong. Wanda explained that she wasn't sure what to do about this whole fiasco with Joel Kovach and Texas Pete. Part of her wants to take her title shot. She said that for better or worse, she did win the Battle Royal. But she isn't sure if that's what's right for Karma. Rick listened to what she said and then advised her to take a dive to Texas Pete. He said that Karma couldn't afford to be fighting amongst themselves right now. He said that Tex didn't stand a chance against Joel, so she should give him an easy win at "Times of Trouble". She thanked him for the advice. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. SAM KEITH[/B] The two competitors shook hands before the match started. Then they put on a spectacular match for the fans. Sam almost scored a pin within the first thirty seconds, much to the surprise of Chris. Chris responded in kind. Sam looked stunned, but then laughed it off. Things see-sawed back and forth before finally, Chris put Sam away with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 11:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Tim Westybrook came out to the ring and address Marc DuBois. He started out by mocking Marc, pointing out that he lost his North American Championship to Joey Minnesota. Tim then reminded Marc of how he beat him last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. [COLOR="Green"]"Normally I wouldn't kick a guy when he's done, but Marc, this opportunity is just too good to pass up. What do you say we do it again this week, but this time, we put the Warmaster Title on the line?"[/COLOR] Marc DuBois came out to the set entrance. [COLOR="green"]"You know, that's sounds just great! A wonderful idea! And while I'm at it, I'll sign myself up for a colonoscopy the same day before I turn over more of my salary to the IRS because I just think the government needs more of my money. And hey, if that isn't enough, I'll give away my 'Vette to one of these losers here tonight because I just feel like giving so much away for free. Forget it! No way am I fighting you again, and especially not for this belt!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 11) Archangel came out to the ring for the main event by himself. He got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You know, I'm sure that most of you are wondering what the heck I was thinking by eliminating myself from the Battle Royal. I've spoken to some SWF fans who were beside themselves. They said that I could have easily taken out Wanda Fish and Texas Pete and then I could have finally gotten my hands on the man who has caused so much grief in my life. "And in some ways, I suppose they're right. I could have taken on Joel Kovach at 'Times of Trouble' for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. I could have finally gotten my revenge. But then I realized something. The time wasn't right yet. I noticed something, a chink in Joel's armor, something that I could exploit. Oh, don't worry, Joel. I'm still going to take you done. You're just going to have to wait for it. "But now, let's get on with this match. Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my partner .... Cliff Wilson!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Archangel and Cliff really meshed well. It wasn't a matter of chemistry, but the show these four put on really got the fans out of their seats. After an initial burst of offense, Double-A and Cliff kind of slowed down, allowing the Bumfholes to take control. Randy and Zimmy seemed to concentrate on Cliff, working him over pretty badly and occasionally dashing over to knock Archangel off his perch. Archangel finally managed to tag in and he really took the fight to the Bumfholes, knocking them silly. He tried to set up Randy for the Fall from Grace at one point, only to get low-blowed by Zimmy. Randy rolled out of the ring and tossed a pair of brass knuckles to Zimmy, who used it to knock Archangel for a loop. The ref saw it and immediately called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]Archangel & Cliff Wilson [/B]by DQ in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Cliff charged into the ring to gain some revenge on the Bumfholes, but Zimmy laid him out as well. The Bumfholes mocked their fallen opponents, but then Remo and Skull DeBones hit the ring with lead pipes. After ducking a few swings, the Bumfholes bailed, backing up the ramp and laughing the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A plan is brewing in my mind. Hee hee! Should be fun. Stay tuned. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Remmy Skye defeated American Elemental[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated the United States of Annihilation[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel & Cliff Wilson defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes (c) by DQ, so the Bumfholes retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, May 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 7,640 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Archangel walked into the backstage area. Sarah Eisen intercepted him, making some comment about how Archangel finally decided to show his face after messing things up so badly at "Master of Puppets". Archangel said that he wanted to keep a low profile and see how things shook out. He went on to say that he was glad to see Sarah, because he was hoping that he could set up a match against Joel Kovach. Sarah laughed at him, saying that he shouldn't hold his breath, especially since Wanda Fish was the #1 Contender with Texas Pete hot on her heels. Archangel said that he knew that, he wanted to be next in line after Tex or Wanda got done with Joel. Sarah informed him that wasn't going to happen. But if he wanted a match tonight so badly, he could find a partner and take on the Bumfholes. She'd even be generous and make it a title shot. Archangel shrugged and decided it was better than nothing. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Texas Pete came out to the ring and informed Wanda he was getting sick and tired of waiting for her. If she didn't answer his challenge soon, he'd have to hunt her down. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 3) [B]AMERICAN ELEMENTAL vs. REMMY SKYE[/B] The crowd reaction kind of killed this match, although the fact that the announcers hyped it up should hopefully help things with the home audience. Both men took the skies in this high flying match, which Remmy won with a Skye Driver. WINNER: [B]Remmy Skye [/B]in 8:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Darryl Devine appeared on screen. He said that he was disappointed with himself for losing to Akima Brave at "Master of Puppets", but he said that it really didn't matter. He and Akima would meet up in the ring again ... at "Times of Trouble!" He said that he had just found that out from the Board of Directors. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Sam Keith came out to the ring. He grabbed the mic and addressed Chris Caulfield. He welcomed Chris to the SWF but then told him that he wasn't in the minors anymore. He said that he was on the biggest stage in professional wrestling and that the competition would be a lot more fierce than he was used to. But Sam said that he would give him a chance to prove himself. Sam suggested that the two of them meet in the ring tonight. Chris came out and said this is the sort of thing he had hoped for when he joined the SWF. He wanted to go up against the best of the best, and if that included facing the legendary Sam Keith, he was all for it! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) Christian Faith burst into Sarah Eisen's office and screamed at her about how he keeps getting robbed of his title shots. He said it wasn't fair that he should lose his #1 Contender status, especially after the way Wanda Fish took out Joel with the chair last week. Christian said that Wanda, Tex, Archangel, all of them should have to wait until Christian is done with Joel Kovach. Sarah informed Christian that he was way out of line and she calmly suggested that he leave now before she did something about it. Christian leaned in close and snarled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Like what?"[/COLOR] Sarah let out a shrill whistle. Christian heard the door open behind him and turned right around to get speared by Bob Carlson. Bob, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law then swarmed all over Christian and beat him up pretty badly before Sarah finally told them to get him out of her office. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. FLEX & PEX[/B] Nevada Nuclear was practically bouncing off the walls as he led Joey Minnesota out to the ring. Joey seemed particularly embarrassed by his partner's behavior. Joey was definitely the dominant force in this match, so much so that Flex and Pex tried to keep him out of the ring as much as possible. Nevada got worked over pretty hard before tagging Joey in. After a few minutes of Joey mopping the mat with both Flex and Pex, Nevada tried to tag back in. Joey refused. After several tries, Nevada finally blind-tagged his way into the ring. The ref had to argue with Joey to get him to leave the ring. While the ref was distracted, Flex tossed Pex Joey's North American Championship belt. Pex wound up, ready to bean Nevada, but Joey saw what was going and started arguing with the ref. The ref, miraculously, started to turn to see what was going on. Pex panicked and tossed the belt to Nevada and then hit the mat, clutching his head in agony. Nevada stared dumbly at him. The ref saw him holding the belt, assumed the worst, and ended the match. WINNERS: [B]Flex & Pex [/B]in 12:31 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Rick Law, Bob Carlson, and Bruce the Giant were laughing it up about how they tossed Christian into a dumpster. They rounded a corner and found Wanda Fish brooding by herself. Rick excused himself and went up to Wanda and asked what's wrong. Wanda explained that she wasn't sure what to do about this whole fiasco with Joel Kovach and Texas Pete. Part of her wants to take her title shot. She said that for better or worse, she did win the Battle Royal. But she isn't sure if that's what's right for Karma. Rick listened to what she said and then advised her to take a dive to Texas Pete. He said that Karma couldn't afford to be fighting amongst themselves right now. He said that Tex didn't stand a chance against Joel, so she should give him an easy win at "Times of Trouble". She thanked him for the advice. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. SAM KEITH[/B] The two competitors shook hands before the match started. Then they put on a spectacular match for the fans. Sam almost scored a pin within the first thirty seconds, much to the surprise of Chris. Chris responded in kind. Sam looked stunned, but then laughed it off. Things see-sawed back and forth before finally, Chris put Sam away with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 11:52 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Tim Westybrook came out to the ring and address Marc DuBois. He started out by mocking Marc, pointing out that he lost his North American Championship to Joey Minnesota. Tim then reminded Marc of how he beat him last week on [I]Warzone[/I]. [COLOR="Green"]"Normally I wouldn't kick a guy when he's done, but Marc, this opportunity is just too good to pass up. What do you say we do it again this week, but this time, we put the Warmaster Title on the line?"[/COLOR] Marc DuBois came out to the set entrance. [COLOR="green"]"You know, that's sounds just great! A wonderful idea! And while I'm at it, I'll sign myself up for a colonoscopy the same day before I turn over more of my salary to the IRS because I just think the government needs more of my money. And hey, if that isn't enough, I'll give away my 'Vette to one of these losers here tonight because I just feel like giving so much away for free. Forget it! No way am I fighting you again, and especially not for this belt!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 11) Archangel came out to the ring for the main event by himself. He got the mic. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You know, I'm sure that most of you are wondering what the heck I was thinking by eliminating myself from the Battle Royal. I've spoken to some SWF fans who were beside themselves. They said that I could have easily taken out Wanda Fish and Texas Pete and then I could have finally gotten my hands on the man who has caused so much grief in my life. "And in some ways, I suppose they're right. I could have taken on Joel Kovach at 'Times of Trouble' for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. I could have finally gotten my revenge. But then I realized something. The time wasn't right yet. I noticed something, a chink in Joel's armor, something that I could exploit. Oh, don't worry, Joel. I'm still going to take you done. You're just going to have to wait for it. "But now, let's get on with this match. Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my partner .... Cliff Wilson!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]ARCHANGEL & CLIFF WILSON vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Archangel and Cliff really meshed well. It wasn't a matter of chemistry, but the show these four put on really got the fans out of their seats. After an initial burst of offense, Double-A and Cliff kind of slowed down, allowing the Bumfholes to take control. Randy and Zimmy seemed to concentrate on Cliff, working him over pretty badly and occasionally dashing over to knock Archangel off his perch. Archangel finally managed to tag in and he really took the fight to the Bumfholes, knocking them silly. He tried to set up Randy for the Fall from Grace at one point, only to get low-blowed by Zimmy. Randy rolled out of the ring and tossed a pair of brass knuckles to Zimmy, who used it to knock Archangel for a loop. The ref saw it and immediately called for the bell. WINNERS: [B]Archangel & Cliff Wilson [/B]by DQ in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Cliff charged into the ring to gain some revenge on the Bumfholes, but Zimmy laid him out as well. The Bumfholes mocked their fallen opponents, but then Remo and Skull DeBones hit the ring with lead pipes. After ducking a few swings, the Bumfholes bailed, backing up the ramp and laughing the whole way. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] A plan is brewing in my mind. Hee hee! Should be fun. Stay tuned. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Remmy Skye defeated American Elemental[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] [I]Flex & Pex defeated the United States of Annihilation[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Sam Keith[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel & Cliff Wilson defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes (c) by DQ, so the Bumfholes retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, May 2008[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 8,256 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Christian Faith came out to the ring in a complete rage. He said he was furious with Sarah Eisen and the way she's been handling the current World Heavyweight Championship situation. He said it's ridiculous that she's considering giving the title shot to Wanda Fish after the debacle that was the Battle Royal. Same thing goes for Texas Pete, even though Christian admitted that Tex might actually deserve the shot. He said that Archangel has proven to be a complete joke and shouldn't even be in the running. He said that he's consistently put on great matches with Joel Kovach that's kept the butts in the seats and popped buyrates like you wouldn't believe. He said that given all the options available to her, he's the best bet for a phenomenal main event at "Times of Trouble". And in case she doesn't believe him, he called out Bruce the Giant, saying he would destroy the bigger man to prove his point. Bruce came out and said that he wasn't too worried. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the response 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] These two didn't have the best chemistry, but that's okay. It was still a good match. Christian couldn't put Bruce away as quickly as he boasted but then, Bruce didn't dispatch Christian quickly either. About halfway through the match, Bruce got frustrated and went to ringside, tossing in a couple of chairs before climbing back into the ring with one of his own. Christian, ignoring the protests of the ref, picked one up himself. The two men swung their chairs at the same time, Bruce almost taking Christian's head off and Christing sweeping Bruce's legs out from under him. The ref immediately disqualified both of them. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 8:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) The camera cut backstage to a familiar austere study. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Oh no," [/COLOR]Ana moaned. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"She didn't let him...."[/COLOR] Out walked Delirious Dan. He sat down in an overstuffed leather chair and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's right, it's time for 'Ask Dan'. Or at least, it will be starting next week. Send me your pathetic questions, and I'll do my best to make fun of you ... er, answer them."[/COLOR] Then Texas Pete appeared on camera and shoved Dan out of the chair. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I've got a question for Wanda Fish. What are you, yellow? Why haven't you gotten back to me about our match? I've been more than patient, little lady. I still haven't heard from you. So I'm beginning to think that I'll have to find some other way to get that #1 Contendership away from you. Y'all have a nice day."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Dan's segment;[COLOR="Blue"] B[/COLOR] for Tex's 4) Marc DuBois was walking backstage when he ran into Chris Caulfield. Chris tried to introduce himself, but Marc laughed him off, saying that he didn't have time for losers from some reject wrestling promotion that went under. He said that Chris was yesterday's news whereas Marc was the future of the industry. Chris got in Marc's face and suggested that perhaps they should see who really is the future of professional wrestling. Chris wanted to take Marc on for the Warmaster Title. Marc seemed hesitant, but then it was as if a light-bulb went off over his head. He quickly agreed, saying that they would meet in the main event tonight. After Chris walked away, Marc started laughing. He turned around and found Joel Kovach laughing as well. Marc demanded to know what was so funny. Joel said it was obvious: Marc was scared of losing his title to Tim Westybrook, so he booked himself in a match he knew he could win. Joel thought it was hilarious that Marc would stoop so low. Marc retorted, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Isn't that what you're doing with your title? Why else would you want Wanda to take a dive against Texas Pete?"[/COLOR] Joel didn't like that. He got in Marc's face and told him to watch his step, that so long as he held the World Heavyweight Championship, he was in charge and everyone would have to do what he said. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the segment with Chris; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the segment with Joel 5) The camera cut to Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear. Nevada apologized to Joey for their loss on [I]Invasion![/I] But, he went on to say, he had done something to make up for it. He got them a match against the Fabulous Bumfholes for the tag titles tonight! He said it would be great to recapture tag-team gold. Joey didn't seem quite as enthused. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Before the match started, the ref patted down Randy Bumfhole, checking for the brass knuckles. He couldn't find any. The match started with Joey Minnesota dominating the action. He took on both Bumfholes and actually did a good job. Nevada tried to tag in a few times, but Joey wouldn't. Finally Nevada had to blind-tag his way in. Joey seemed pretty upset as the ref ordered him out of the ring. Joey got even more upset as the Bumfholes gained control of the match. Nevada finally managed to get in a flurry of offense, but that got shut down by the Bumfholes when Zimmy pulled out the knucks and tossed them to Randy. The ref didn't see it, so Joey tried to warn Nevada. While the ref went over to tell Joey to calm down, Randy laid out Nevada and made the pin. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 8:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) As Joey and Nevada went to the back, the Bumfholes got the mics and taunted the Outcasts, saying that they should really just leave them alone and forget about taking them on anymore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) In the back, Joey and Nevada got into a heated argument about whose fault it was that they lost. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) Backstage, Steve Frehley approached Sarah Eisen and asked if he could "come off the bench", so to speak, and mix it up a little. Sarah asked what he had in mind. Steve suggested that he take on Bob Carlson on the next episode of [I]Invasion![/I] Sarah said it sounded like a good idea to her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RICH MONEY[/B] This was an okay filler match. Archangel's domination on offense seemed to have bored the crowd a little. Double-A finally finished off Rich with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 12:28 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Archangel left the ring. That's when Ricky Dale Johnson vaulted the security barrier and attacked Rich, beating him even more. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Wanda Fish found Marc DuBois backstage, warming up for his title defense. She seemed pretty down and asked Marc what he thought she should do about the situation with Joel and Tex. Marc smiled craftily and informed Wanda that she shouldn't take the dive. He said that she deserved to hold the World Heavyweight Championship. He also said the only reason why Joel wanted her to drop the Contendership to Tex was because Joel was scared of her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This really was a great match. Marc and Chris kept each other on their toes with the momentum swinging back and forth. Both men went for their finishers early and often, only to have them blocked. The announcers added to the excitement, saying that this was the kind of match you would expect to see only on Pay-Per-View. Finally, Chris seemed to get things in control. He was working on setting up the Danger Drop when Marc ducked out of the way. He then grabbed the ref and started insisting that Chris cheated somehow. While the ref was distracted, Rick Law charged the ring with a kendo stick and nailed Chris over the head, busting him open. Chris stumbled forward, right in Marc's waiting arms. Marc nailed him with the Marc of Excellence and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 17:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Marc celebrated his win, but the celebration was short lived. Tim Westybrook hit the ring and went after Marc, but the ref quickly interjected himself between them to keep them apart. When that proved insufficient, the ref signalled for help. The locker room cleared out as other wrestlers did their best to separate Marc and Tim. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Christian Faith defeated Bruce the Giant[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the United States of Annihilation to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Rich Money[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Rick Law to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] Just FYI, I'll be going out of town for five days or so, so I won't be able to update this until about Monday. See y'all later.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, May 2008[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 8,256 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Christian Faith came out to the ring in a complete rage. He said he was furious with Sarah Eisen and the way she's been handling the current World Heavyweight Championship situation. He said it's ridiculous that she's considering giving the title shot to Wanda Fish after the debacle that was the Battle Royal. Same thing goes for Texas Pete, even though Christian admitted that Tex might actually deserve the shot. He said that Archangel has proven to be a complete joke and shouldn't even be in the running. He said that he's consistently put on great matches with Joel Kovach that's kept the butts in the seats and popped buyrates like you wouldn't believe. He said that given all the options available to her, he's the best bet for a phenomenal main event at "Times of Trouble". And in case she doesn't believe him, he called out Bruce the Giant, saying he would destroy the bigger man to prove his point. Bruce came out and said that he wasn't too worried. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A [/COLOR]for the response 2) [B]CHRISTIAN FAITH vs. BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] These two didn't have the best chemistry, but that's okay. It was still a good match. Christian couldn't put Bruce away as quickly as he boasted but then, Bruce didn't dispatch Christian quickly either. About halfway through the match, Bruce got frustrated and went to ringside, tossing in a couple of chairs before climbing back into the ring with one of his own. Christian, ignoring the protests of the ref, picked one up himself. The two men swung their chairs at the same time, Bruce almost taking Christian's head off and Christing sweeping Bruce's legs out from under him. The ref immediately disqualified both of them. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 8:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) The camera cut backstage to a familiar austere study. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Oh no," [/COLOR]Ana moaned. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"She didn't let him...."[/COLOR] Out walked Delirious Dan. He sat down in an overstuffed leather chair and said, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's right, it's time for 'Ask Dan'. Or at least, it will be starting next week. Send me your pathetic questions, and I'll do my best to make fun of you ... er, answer them."[/COLOR] Then Texas Pete appeared on camera and shoved Dan out of the chair. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I've got a question for Wanda Fish. What are you, yellow? Why haven't you gotten back to me about our match? I've been more than patient, little lady. I still haven't heard from you. So I'm beginning to think that I'll have to find some other way to get that #1 Contendership away from you. Y'all have a nice day."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C+[/COLOR] for Dan's segment;[COLOR="Blue"] B[/COLOR] for Tex's 4) Marc DuBois was walking backstage when he ran into Chris Caulfield. Chris tried to introduce himself, but Marc laughed him off, saying that he didn't have time for losers from some reject wrestling promotion that went under. He said that Chris was yesterday's news whereas Marc was the future of the industry. Chris got in Marc's face and suggested that perhaps they should see who really is the future of professional wrestling. Chris wanted to take Marc on for the Warmaster Title. Marc seemed hesitant, but then it was as if a light-bulb went off over his head. He quickly agreed, saying that they would meet in the main event tonight. After Chris walked away, Marc started laughing. He turned around and found Joel Kovach laughing as well. Marc demanded to know what was so funny. Joel said it was obvious: Marc was scared of losing his title to Tim Westybrook, so he booked himself in a match he knew he could win. Joel thought it was hilarious that Marc would stoop so low. Marc retorted, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Isn't that what you're doing with your title? Why else would you want Wanda to take a dive against Texas Pete?"[/COLOR] Joel didn't like that. He got in Marc's face and told him to watch his step, that so long as he held the World Heavyweight Championship, he was in charge and everyone would have to do what he said. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the segment with Chris; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the segment with Joel 5) The camera cut to Joey Minnesota and Nevada Nuclear. Nevada apologized to Joey for their loss on [I]Invasion![/I] But, he went on to say, he had done something to make up for it. He got them a match against the Fabulous Bumfholes for the tag titles tonight! He said it would be great to recapture tag-team gold. Joey didn't seem quite as enthused. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE UNITED STATES OF ANNIHILATION vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Before the match started, the ref patted down Randy Bumfhole, checking for the brass knuckles. He couldn't find any. The match started with Joey Minnesota dominating the action. He took on both Bumfholes and actually did a good job. Nevada tried to tag in a few times, but Joey wouldn't. Finally Nevada had to blind-tag his way in. Joey seemed pretty upset as the ref ordered him out of the ring. Joey got even more upset as the Bumfholes gained control of the match. Nevada finally managed to get in a flurry of offense, but that got shut down by the Bumfholes when Zimmy pulled out the knucks and tossed them to Randy. The ref didn't see it, so Joey tried to warn Nevada. While the ref went over to tell Joey to calm down, Randy laid out Nevada and made the pin. WINNERS: [B]The Fabulous Bumfholes [/B]in 8:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) As Joey and Nevada went to the back, the Bumfholes got the mics and taunted the Outcasts, saying that they should really just leave them alone and forget about taking them on anymore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) In the back, Joey and Nevada got into a heated argument about whose fault it was that they lost. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 9) Backstage, Steve Frehley approached Sarah Eisen and asked if he could "come off the bench", so to speak, and mix it up a little. Sarah asked what he had in mind. Steve suggested that he take on Bob Carlson on the next episode of [I]Invasion![/I] Sarah said it sounded like a good idea to her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RICH MONEY[/B] This was an okay filler match. Archangel's domination on offense seemed to have bored the crowd a little. Double-A finally finished off Rich with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 12:28 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Archangel left the ring. That's when Ricky Dale Johnson vaulted the security barrier and attacked Rich, beating him even more. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) Wanda Fish found Marc DuBois backstage, warming up for his title defense. She seemed pretty down and asked Marc what he thought she should do about the situation with Joel and Tex. Marc smiled craftily and informed Wanda that she shouldn't take the dive. He said that she deserved to hold the World Heavyweight Championship. He also said the only reason why Joel wanted her to drop the Contendership to Tex was because Joel was scared of her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This really was a great match. Marc and Chris kept each other on their toes with the momentum swinging back and forth. Both men went for their finishers early and often, only to have them blocked. The announcers added to the excitement, saying that this was the kind of match you would expect to see only on Pay-Per-View. Finally, Chris seemed to get things in control. He was working on setting up the Danger Drop when Marc ducked out of the way. He then grabbed the ref and started insisting that Chris cheated somehow. While the ref was distracted, Rick Law charged the ring with a kendo stick and nailed Chris over the head, busting him open. Chris stumbled forward, right in Marc's waiting arms. Marc nailed him with the Marc of Excellence and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 17:37 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Marc celebrated his win, but the celebration was short lived. Tim Westybrook hit the ring and went after Marc, but the ref quickly interjected himself between them to keep them apart. When that proved insufficient, the ref signalled for help. The locker room cleared out as other wrestlers did their best to separate Marc and Tim. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nothing to say here. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Christian Faith defeated Bruce the Giant[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Fabulous Bumfholes (c) defeated the United States of Annihilation to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Rich Money[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Rick Law to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] Just FYI, I'll be going out of town for five days or so, so I won't be able to update this until about Monday. See y'all later.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, June 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 8,095 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I], kicking things off with ... 1) ... a major announcement: the Board of Directors, against the advice of Chairperson Sarah Eisen, booked an SWF World Heavyweight Title Defense tonight. Joel Kovach will be taking on none other than Tim Westybrook! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] But the first match of the night is a member of Karma taking on Nevada Nuclear. Nevada put up a heck of a fight, causing Farrah at one point to predict that we might actually see a title change. But the shift in momentum only led Nevada to some over-confident behavior. Akima rallied and took down Nevada with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 8:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Sarah Eisen was in her office when the door was kicked open. Texas Pete stormed inside and demanded to talk to her. He raged about how Wanda Fish was still ducking his challenge and still hadn't answered him. He said that proved she was a coward and didn't deserve to go after the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Tex informed Sarah that after the odd ending of the Battle Royal, he deserved to be #1 Contender. He demanded that she name him such immediately. When Sarah refused, claiming she'd have to think about it, Tex stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Joey Minnesota was walking backstage when he was accosted by Nevada Nuclear. Nevada demanded to know where Joey had been during his match, saying that he could have used his help. Joey explained that he had been signing a contract to take on Rich Money tonight for his North American Championship. Besides, he added, based on what he saw, Nevada lost fair and square. Nevada insisted that if Joey had helped him, he wouldn't have lost. Joey didn't like that idea, saying that kind of behavior wasn't right in a champion. Nevada finally stormed off, disgusted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Christian Faith was in the ring with the mic. He said that he was the best there was in the industry today, that he really was an Army of One. He said that he fought Bruce the Giant to a stand-still last week, that that proved he was the best around. His rant was cut off by Sam Keith's entrance music. Sam came out and told Christian that he was a joke. He said that he didn't beat Bruce; instead, he got himself disqualified. He said the only reason he even drew with the Giant was because Bruce was dumb enough to disqualify himself as well. Sam said that he was nothing and would remain nothing. Christian was furious at that. He immediately challenged Sam to face him in the ring at the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Sam smiled broadly and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Son, you just made my day!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo and the challenge 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Steve looked on fire in the ring. He tore into Bob right away, setting the Karma member reeling. But before he could finish off Bob, Rick Law snuck out and tripped Steve up. Bob was able to capitalize, nailing Steve with a Missile Drop Kick and then making the pin with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Bob got out of there quickly. Rick, on the other hand, decided to capitalize on the situation. He got into the ring and started mocking Steve. But that changed when Chris Caulfield charged the ring and attacked Rick, finally laying him out with the Danger Drop. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Eddie Peak came around the corner and found himself face to face with Bruce the Giant. Bruce made some snide comments about how Eddie's extreme buddy made a bad choice taking on Karma. Eddie retorted by pointing out the fact that Bruce is old and out of shape. Eddie suggested that the only real exercise Bruce got was lifting his fork to his mouth. Bruce and Eddie almost came to blows at that, but Sarah Eisen intervened. She suggested that the two of them take it to the ring next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Eddie said he was game. Bruce was too. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Eric Eisen and Cliff Wilson appeared on screen. They challenged the Fabulous Bumfholes for the Tag Championships, saying that they wanted to meet them on [I]Warzone[/I]. They turned around and found the Bumfholes watching them. Randy and Zimmy said that they would be there and they predicted that Eric and Cliff would crash and burn hard! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 10) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] The match started out with neither man in clear control. Both tried to seize momentum but neither really could. Joey managed to get in a string of offense, but Rich shut that down just as quickly. That led to Rich slowly gaining more and more control of the match. Rich finally got Joey down and out. He considered going for a cover, but instead, decided to get fancy by going up to the top rope. Emma commented that that didn't seem the wisest idea, seeing as Rich Money is not known for his high-flying acrobatics. Rich steadied himself on the top turnbuckle, then took a few moments to wave to the crowd and blow a few kisses. Because he was distracted by his own show-boating, he didn't realize that Ricky Dale Johnson had snuck down to ringside. RDJ grabbed Rich by the boots and basically didn't let him jump. Rich turned around and tried to kick him away. The ref went over and tried to order RDJ away as well. Because of this, neither saw Joey Minnesota regain his feet. But RDJ did see this. Finally, RDJ shoved Rich off his perch, right into Joey's waiting arms. Joey snapped off an Empire Spiral and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 12:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Sarah Eisen was once again at her desk trying to get some work done when there was a tentative knock at the door. Sarah sighed in frustration and growled for whoever it was to get in there. She brightened a little when she saw that it was Wanda Fish. Wanda sat down and poured out her heart about Texas Pete and Joel Kovach. She said that part of her wanted to keep the #1 Contender spot and take on Joel at "Times of Trouble" and maybe even become the first ever female SWF World Heavyweight Champion. But then, another part of her wasn't sure if that was best for her or for Karma. She said she came to Sarah to find out what to do. Sarah sighed and told Wanda that she loved her like a daughter, the daughter she never had but always wanted. She said that she would be so proud of her if she became the SWF World Heavyweight Champion ... some day. But, Sarah went on to say, she wasn't sure that day was now. She said that they had to keep Joel Kovach happy. She reminded Sarah that it was Joel's betrayal of Cliff Wilson and Richard Eisen that put the SWF in Karma's hands in the first place. She promised that Wanda would get an opportunity for a title reign someday, but just not now. She suggested that Wanda take Tex's challenge and drop the match to him. What's more, Sarah suggested that Wanda show her support by helping Joel out in his title match tonight. Wanda said she would, but Farrah pointed out that Wanda didn't look too pleased. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Tim and Joel blew the roof off the theatre and left the announcers in the dust with this one. I daresay this might be the match of the year. Neither man could claim a clear advantage through the opening minutes. They mostly were testing the other, swatting at each other and locking up for a few seconds at a time. Joel managed to get Tim into a headlock, only to have Tim power his way out. Tim returned the favor by trying to get Joel into a power bomb, only to have Joel slip out. Joel took over for a while, only to have Tim regain the upper hand. Tim battered the champ around the ring, finally setting Joel up for the Unstoppable Force. That's when Marc DuBois hit the ring, smashing Tim across the face with the SWF Warmaster Title. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by DQ in 13:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Joel and Marc stood over Tim's fallen form and mocked him for even thinking that he'd become champ. But then Tim came back to life. Tim snatched the Warmaster Title away from Marc and cleaned his clock with it, knocking Marc out. Tim then snared Joel before the champ could escape. Tim beat Joel within an inch of his life. That's when Wanda Fish charged the ring, armed with a chair. She slid under the bottom rope and took a swing at Tim. Tim ducked the shot, which caught Joel squarely over the head. Joel collapsed to the mat, unconscious. Wanda stared at him, her mouth wide open in shock. Tim quickly got out of there, leaving Wanda to stare at Joel's prone body. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The camera cut backstage to reveal Archangel watching the proceedings on a monitor. He chuckled to himself before walking away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada and Sarah were over-used in this show. Oh well. It still went off the way I hoped. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Nevada Nuclear to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota (c) defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joel Kovach (c) by DQ, so Joel retains [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, June 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 8,095 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I], kicking things off with ... 1) ... a major announcement: the Board of Directors, against the advice of Chairperson Sarah Eisen, booked an SWF World Heavyweight Title Defense tonight. Joel Kovach will be taking on none other than Tim Westybrook! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR vs. AKIMA BRAVE (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] But the first match of the night is a member of Karma taking on Nevada Nuclear. Nevada put up a heck of a fight, causing Farrah at one point to predict that we might actually see a title change. But the shift in momentum only led Nevada to some over-confident behavior. Akima rallied and took down Nevada with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 8:34 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Sarah Eisen was in her office when the door was kicked open. Texas Pete stormed inside and demanded to talk to her. He raged about how Wanda Fish was still ducking his challenge and still hadn't answered him. He said that proved she was a coward and didn't deserve to go after the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. Tex informed Sarah that after the odd ending of the Battle Royal, he deserved to be #1 Contender. He demanded that she name him such immediately. When Sarah refused, claiming she'd have to think about it, Tex stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Joey Minnesota was walking backstage when he was accosted by Nevada Nuclear. Nevada demanded to know where Joey had been during his match, saying that he could have used his help. Joey explained that he had been signing a contract to take on Rich Money tonight for his North American Championship. Besides, he added, based on what he saw, Nevada lost fair and square. Nevada insisted that if Joey had helped him, he wouldn't have lost. Joey didn't like that idea, saying that kind of behavior wasn't right in a champion. Nevada finally stormed off, disgusted. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 5) Christian Faith was in the ring with the mic. He said that he was the best there was in the industry today, that he really was an Army of One. He said that he fought Bruce the Giant to a stand-still last week, that that proved he was the best around. His rant was cut off by Sam Keith's entrance music. Sam came out and told Christian that he was a joke. He said that he didn't beat Bruce; instead, he got himself disqualified. He said the only reason he even drew with the Giant was because Bruce was dumb enough to disqualify himself as well. Sam said that he was nothing and would remain nothing. Christian was furious at that. He immediately challenged Sam to face him in the ring at the next [I]Warzone[/I]. Sam smiled broadly and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Son, you just made my day!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo and the challenge 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. BOB CARLSON[/B] Steve looked on fire in the ring. He tore into Bob right away, setting the Karma member reeling. But before he could finish off Bob, Rick Law snuck out and tripped Steve up. Bob was able to capitalize, nailing Steve with a Missile Drop Kick and then making the pin with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) Bob got out of there quickly. Rick, on the other hand, decided to capitalize on the situation. He got into the ring and started mocking Steve. But that changed when Chris Caulfield charged the ring and attacked Rick, finally laying him out with the Danger Drop. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) Eddie Peak came around the corner and found himself face to face with Bruce the Giant. Bruce made some snide comments about how Eddie's extreme buddy made a bad choice taking on Karma. Eddie retorted by pointing out the fact that Bruce is old and out of shape. Eddie suggested that the only real exercise Bruce got was lifting his fork to his mouth. Bruce and Eddie almost came to blows at that, but Sarah Eisen intervened. She suggested that the two of them take it to the ring next week on [I]Invasion![/I] Eddie said he was game. Bruce was too. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Eric Eisen and Cliff Wilson appeared on screen. They challenged the Fabulous Bumfholes for the Tag Championships, saying that they wanted to meet them on [I]Warzone[/I]. They turned around and found the Bumfholes watching them. Randy and Zimmy said that they would be there and they predicted that Eric and Cliff would crash and burn hard! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 10) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA (c) vs. RICH MONEY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] The match started out with neither man in clear control. Both tried to seize momentum but neither really could. Joey managed to get in a string of offense, but Rich shut that down just as quickly. That led to Rich slowly gaining more and more control of the match. Rich finally got Joey down and out. He considered going for a cover, but instead, decided to get fancy by going up to the top rope. Emma commented that that didn't seem the wisest idea, seeing as Rich Money is not known for his high-flying acrobatics. Rich steadied himself on the top turnbuckle, then took a few moments to wave to the crowd and blow a few kisses. Because he was distracted by his own show-boating, he didn't realize that Ricky Dale Johnson had snuck down to ringside. RDJ grabbed Rich by the boots and basically didn't let him jump. Rich turned around and tried to kick him away. The ref went over and tried to order RDJ away as well. Because of this, neither saw Joey Minnesota regain his feet. But RDJ did see this. Finally, RDJ shoved Rich off his perch, right into Joey's waiting arms. Joey snapped off an Empire Spiral and made the pin. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 12:01 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) Sarah Eisen was once again at her desk trying to get some work done when there was a tentative knock at the door. Sarah sighed in frustration and growled for whoever it was to get in there. She brightened a little when she saw that it was Wanda Fish. Wanda sat down and poured out her heart about Texas Pete and Joel Kovach. She said that part of her wanted to keep the #1 Contender spot and take on Joel at "Times of Trouble" and maybe even become the first ever female SWF World Heavyweight Champion. But then, another part of her wasn't sure if that was best for her or for Karma. She said she came to Sarah to find out what to do. Sarah sighed and told Wanda that she loved her like a daughter, the daughter she never had but always wanted. She said that she would be so proud of her if she became the SWF World Heavyweight Champion ... some day. But, Sarah went on to say, she wasn't sure that day was now. She said that they had to keep Joel Kovach happy. She reminded Sarah that it was Joel's betrayal of Cliff Wilson and Richard Eisen that put the SWF in Karma's hands in the first place. She promised that Wanda would get an opportunity for a title reign someday, but just not now. She suggested that Wanda take Tex's challenge and drop the match to him. What's more, Sarah suggested that Wanda show her support by helping Joel out in his title match tonight. Wanda said she would, but Farrah pointed out that Wanda didn't look too pleased. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. JOEL KOVACH (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Tim and Joel blew the roof off the theatre and left the announcers in the dust with this one. I daresay this might be the match of the year. Neither man could claim a clear advantage through the opening minutes. They mostly were testing the other, swatting at each other and locking up for a few seconds at a time. Joel managed to get Tim into a headlock, only to have Tim power his way out. Tim returned the favor by trying to get Joel into a power bomb, only to have Joel slip out. Joel took over for a while, only to have Tim regain the upper hand. Tim battered the champ around the ring, finally setting Joel up for the Unstoppable Force. That's when Marc DuBois hit the ring, smashing Tim across the face with the SWF Warmaster Title. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by DQ in 13:47 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 13) Joel and Marc stood over Tim's fallen form and mocked him for even thinking that he'd become champ. But then Tim came back to life. Tim snatched the Warmaster Title away from Marc and cleaned his clock with it, knocking Marc out. Tim then snared Joel before the champ could escape. Tim beat Joel within an inch of his life. That's when Wanda Fish charged the ring, armed with a chair. She slid under the bottom rope and took a swing at Tim. Tim ducked the shot, which caught Joel squarely over the head. Joel collapsed to the mat, unconscious. Wanda stared at him, her mouth wide open in shock. Tim quickly got out of there, leaving Wanda to stare at Joel's prone body. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The camera cut backstage to reveal Archangel watching the proceedings on a monitor. He chuckled to himself before walking away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada and Sarah were over-used in this show. Oh well. It still went off the way I hoped. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave (c) defeated Nevada Nuclear to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Steve Frehley [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota (c) defeated Rich Money to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF North American Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook defeated Joel Kovach (c) by DQ, so Joel retains [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;150943]Is there any chance of a post telling us what's happening in the rest of the world? It'd be cool to hear about some of the big changes that have taken place outside of SWF.[/QUOTE] Been thinking the same. Just how many ex-DaVE members are currently on the TCW roster? And what about Squeeky - they must have snapped up this former SWF Champion!

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;150943]Is there any chance of a post telling us what's happening in the rest of the world? It'd be cool to hear about some of the big changes that have taken place outside of SWF.[/QUOTE] Been thinking the same. Just how many ex-DaVE members are currently on the TCW roster? And what about Squeeky - they must have snapped up this former SWF Champion!

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;150943]Is there any chance of a post telling us what's happening in the rest of the world? It'd be cool to hear about some of the big changes that have taken place outside of SWF.[/QUOTE] I'll be honest, I don't pay much attention to the goings-on in the rest of the world. For example, there could have been a major shake-up in Mexico or Japan and I would have no idea that it happened. I do sometimes take a peek in TCW's roster to see what's going on there (mostly to see who I should target for stealing), so I can't speak of major changes. I can, however, update you on the way things are right now. [B][U]US Promotions[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B] [I]International[/I] Current champs: TCW All Action - Sammy Bach TCW Hardcore - Raul Darkness TCW International - Wolf Hawkins TCW Tag Team - Big Cat Brandon & Ronnie V. Pain TCW World Heavyweight - Liberty (Tommy Cornell has not held this since the game started) Former SWF stars on the roster - Jumbo Shrimp, Queen Emily, Squeeky McClean Other stars of note - Vin Tanner, The Stomper, Helen Wheels, Catherine Quine [B]USPW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: USPW National - Java USPW World - Danny B Bling USPW World Tag Team - Java & Tribal Warrior Nobody from SWF has wound up here, and there doesn't seem to be any survivors of DaVE's demise either. [B]AAA[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: AAA Femme Fatale - Principessa AAA Tag Team - Raven Nightfall & Helen Earth AAA Top Contender's - Michelle Brendon Former SWF Stars - Principessa Other stars of note - Ryan Holland, DaVE's extreme ref, wound up here. Leo Davis is a backstage worker here [B][U]Canadian Promotions[/U][/B] [B]4C Combat[/B] [I]Small[/I] Current Champs: 4C Championship - Joey Poison 4C Hardcore Championship - Brett Fraser 4C Tag Team Championship - Barry Kingman & Hardcore Killah No former SWF stars or DaVE survivors or anybody like that as far as I can tell. [B][U]CGC[/U][/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: CGC Canadian - Dirty Frank CGC World - Ricky DeColt CGC World Tag Team - Ryan Powell & Pistol Pete Hall Former SWF Stars - Derek Frost, Mainstream Hernandez, Melody Cuthill, Principessa, Runaway Train Other stars of note - Acid, Corporal Doom, Karen Killer, Ryan Holland, Sheik Mustafa, Whippy the Clown [B][U]NOTBPW[/U][/B] [I]International[/I] Current Champs: NOTBPW Canadian - Sean McFly NOTBPW Tag Team - Eddie Chandler & Dan DaLay NOTBPW Unlimited Action - Shingen Miyazaki NOTBPW Young Lion - Stone Yoshikawa Former SWF Stars - Enygma, Johnny Martin, Lobster Warrior, the Guru Other stars of note - JD Morgan, Sam Strong [B][U]Mexican Promotions[/U][/B] [B]MPWF[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: MPWF Lucha - El Guardiano Jr. MPWF Six Man - Inca Jr., Apprentice Jr., Magnifico MPWF Tag Team - Domino & Spanish Superfly MPWF World Heritage - El Bandito [B]OLLiE[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: OLLiE Mexican - Miguel Dominguez OLLiE National - Oceano OLLiE Six Man - Oceano, Hexx, & Mastericco OLLiE Tag Team - Mastericco & Phoenix I OLLiE Universal - Nicolas Lopez Other wrestlers of note - Demon Spite [B]SOTBPW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: SOTBPW #1 Contender - Mexican Beast SOTBPW Junior - Junior Youth SOTBPW Tag- Cyclone & Dark Magik SOTBPW Trio - Dark Magik, Mexican Beast, & Champagne Lover SOTBPW World - Axxis Jr. Other wrestlers of note - Demon Spite [B][U]UK Promotions[/U][/B] [B]21CW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: 21st Century Strong Style - Rod "The God" Todd 21st Century Tag Team - Rod "The God" Todd & Suicide Agent 21st Century World - Danny Patterson [B]MoSC[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: MOSC Blood & Beer - Psycho MOSC UK Championship - Joss Thompson MOSC UK Tag Team - Jeffery McPeterson & Gabriel Green [B]RoF[/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: Ring of Fire #1 Contender - British Samurai Ring of Fire UK Championship - UK Dragon Ring of Fire Tag Championship - British Samurai & Joss Thompson [B][U]Japanese Promotions[/U][/B] [B]5SSW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: 5 Star All-Asian - Suzue Katayama 5 Star Tag Team - Raku Makuda & Namiyo Mura 5 Star World - Thunder Hike Other workers of note - Suzue Katayama & Joanne Rodriguez [B]BHOTWG[/B] [I]National[/I] Current Champs: Burning Junior Championship - The Awesome Kiyaru Burning Junior Tag Team - Silver Shibanuma & Kanuka Konda Burning Openweight Championship - Yasunobu Masuno Burning World Championship - Raul Hughes Burning World Tag Team - Miyamae & Shimedzu [B]EXODUS FB[/B] [I]Small[/I] This is a fed generated by the game a while ago. It has no active titles and nobody on the roster. [B]GCG[/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: GCG Openweight - Jimmy Cox GCG World Heavyweight - Pistol Pete Hall GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team - Naonobu Murkami & Fukusaburu Inao [B]PGHW[/B] [I]National[/I] Current Champs: PGHW Glory Crown - Dread PGHW Glory Tag Crown - Alexander Robinson & Lee Bennett PGHW Historical Japan - Kozue Kawashima PGHW International - Joshua Taylor PGHW International Tag Team - Joshua Taylor & Danger Kumasaka [B]WLW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: World Level Show Stealer - Koji Kojima World Level Streetfighting - Silver Shark World Level Tag Team - Ketsueki Karasu & Masked Cougar World Level Tap Out - Deano Machino World Level Universal - Burning Taka****a [B][U]European Promotion[/U][/B] [B]UCR[/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: UCR European - Herman the German UCR Female - Geena the Warrior Princess UCR Tag Team - Ian Vincible & Toby Juan Kanobi UCR World Combat - Louis Figo Manico Well, there you go. Global highlights. If you want specific information (or more specific than what I've given), just let me know and I'll do my best to answer. No guarantees that I can find the answer, though. Like I said, I've kept my head pretty firmly buried in SWF sand. The fact that I missed DaVE's closing for a few months is proof of that.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;150943]Is there any chance of a post telling us what's happening in the rest of the world? It'd be cool to hear about some of the big changes that have taken place outside of SWF.[/QUOTE] I'll be honest, I don't pay much attention to the goings-on in the rest of the world. For example, there could have been a major shake-up in Mexico or Japan and I would have no idea that it happened. I do sometimes take a peek in TCW's roster to see what's going on there (mostly to see who I should target for stealing), so I can't speak of major changes. I can, however, update you on the way things are right now. [B][U]US Promotions[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B] [I]International[/I] Current champs: TCW All Action - Sammy Bach TCW Hardcore - Raul Darkness TCW International - Wolf Hawkins TCW Tag Team - Big Cat Brandon & Ronnie V. Pain TCW World Heavyweight - Liberty (Tommy Cornell has not held this since the game started) Former SWF stars on the roster - Jumbo Shrimp, Queen Emily, Squeeky McClean Other stars of note - Vin Tanner, The Stomper, Helen Wheels, Catherine Quine [B]USPW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: USPW National - Java USPW World - Danny B Bling USPW World Tag Team - Java & Tribal Warrior Nobody from SWF has wound up here, and there doesn't seem to be any survivors of DaVE's demise either. [B]AAA[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: AAA Femme Fatale - Principessa AAA Tag Team - Raven Nightfall & Helen Earth AAA Top Contender's - Michelle Brendon Former SWF Stars - Principessa Other stars of note - Ryan Holland, DaVE's extreme ref, wound up here. Leo Davis is a backstage worker here [B][U]Canadian Promotions[/U][/B] [B]4C Combat[/B] [I]Small[/I] Current Champs: 4C Championship - Joey Poison 4C Hardcore Championship - Brett Fraser 4C Tag Team Championship - Barry Kingman & Hardcore Killah No former SWF stars or DaVE survivors or anybody like that as far as I can tell. [B][U]CGC[/U][/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: CGC Canadian - Dirty Frank CGC World - Ricky DeColt CGC World Tag Team - Ryan Powell & Pistol Pete Hall Former SWF Stars - Derek Frost, Mainstream Hernandez, Melody Cuthill, Principessa, Runaway Train Other stars of note - Acid, Corporal Doom, Karen Killer, Ryan Holland, Sheik Mustafa, Whippy the Clown [B][U]NOTBPW[/U][/B] [I]International[/I] Current Champs: NOTBPW Canadian - Sean McFly NOTBPW Tag Team - Eddie Chandler & Dan DaLay NOTBPW Unlimited Action - Shingen Miyazaki NOTBPW Young Lion - Stone Yoshikawa Former SWF Stars - Enygma, Johnny Martin, Lobster Warrior, the Guru Other stars of note - JD Morgan, Sam Strong [B][U]Mexican Promotions[/U][/B] [B]MPWF[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: MPWF Lucha - El Guardiano Jr. MPWF Six Man - Inca Jr., Apprentice Jr., Magnifico MPWF Tag Team - Domino & Spanish Superfly MPWF World Heritage - El Bandito [B]OLLiE[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: OLLiE Mexican - Miguel Dominguez OLLiE National - Oceano OLLiE Six Man - Oceano, Hexx, & Mastericco OLLiE Tag Team - Mastericco & Phoenix I OLLiE Universal - Nicolas Lopez Other wrestlers of note - Demon Spite [B]SOTBPW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: SOTBPW #1 Contender - Mexican Beast SOTBPW Junior - Junior Youth SOTBPW Tag- Cyclone & Dark Magik SOTBPW Trio - Dark Magik, Mexican Beast, & Champagne Lover SOTBPW World - Axxis Jr. Other wrestlers of note - Demon Spite [B][U]UK Promotions[/U][/B] [B]21CW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: 21st Century Strong Style - Rod "The God" Todd 21st Century Tag Team - Rod "The God" Todd & Suicide Agent 21st Century World - Danny Patterson [B]MoSC[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: MOSC Blood & Beer - Psycho MOSC UK Championship - Joss Thompson MOSC UK Tag Team - Jeffery McPeterson & Gabriel Green [B]RoF[/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: Ring of Fire #1 Contender - British Samurai Ring of Fire UK Championship - UK Dragon Ring of Fire Tag Championship - British Samurai & Joss Thompson [B][U]Japanese Promotions[/U][/B] [B]5SSW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: 5 Star All-Asian - Suzue Katayama 5 Star Tag Team - Raku Makuda & Namiyo Mura 5 Star World - Thunder Hike Other workers of note - Suzue Katayama & Joanne Rodriguez [B]BHOTWG[/B] [I]National[/I] Current Champs: Burning Junior Championship - The Awesome Kiyaru Burning Junior Tag Team - Silver Shibanuma & Kanuka Konda Burning Openweight Championship - Yasunobu Masuno Burning World Championship - Raul Hughes Burning World Tag Team - Miyamae & Shimedzu [B]EXODUS FB[/B] [I]Small[/I] This is a fed generated by the game a while ago. It has no active titles and nobody on the roster. [B]GCG[/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: GCG Openweight - Jimmy Cox GCG World Heavyweight - Pistol Pete Hall GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team - Naonobu Murkami & Fukusaburu Inao [B]PGHW[/B] [I]National[/I] Current Champs: PGHW Glory Crown - Dread PGHW Glory Tag Crown - Alexander Robinson & Lee Bennett PGHW Historical Japan - Kozue Kawashima PGHW International - Joshua Taylor PGHW International Tag Team - Joshua Taylor & Danger Kumasaka [B]WLW[/B] [I]Regional[/I] Current Champs: World Level Show Stealer - Koji Kojima World Level Streetfighting - Silver Shark World Level Tag Team - Ketsueki Karasu & Masked Cougar World Level Tap Out - Deano Machino World Level Universal - Burning Taka****a [B][U]European Promotion[/U][/B] [B]UCR[/B] [I]Cult[/I] Current Champs: UCR European - Herman the German UCR Female - Geena the Warrior Princess UCR Tag Team - Ian Vincible & Toby Juan Kanobi UCR World Combat - Louis Figo Manico Well, there you go. Global highlights. If you want specific information (or more specific than what I've given), just let me know and I'll do my best to answer. No guarantees that I can find the answer, though. Like I said, I've kept my head pretty firmly buried in SWF sand. The fact that I missed DaVE's closing for a few months is proof of that.

Archived