SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]I almost want to see Gilmore win the match because I'm a big fan of his, but I can't stop myself marking for Devine no matter what I do. No title change in this match.[/i] RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. [b]RICH MONEY[/b] [i]Rich is the kinda guy you can build a promotion around and I want to see him rise to the top of the card where he belongs. RDJ to pick up another loss, Rich to keep getting Richer. :)[/i] THE CHRIS CAULFIELD HARDCORE INVITATIONAL [i]Could be anyone.... but I'd rather like Eddie Peak to be involved here even though I suspect it'll be someone else who takes the challenge. Possibly the Disco King himself.... Bob Carlson[/i] [b]THE OUTCASTS[/b] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C) in a cage match for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]Time for a title change at last I think. The Bumfholes rule more than someone who rules with an iron fist... but The Outcasts have been built up for sometime now and I can't see them losing this one. Poor Karma...[/i] [b]JOEY MINNESOTA[/b] vs. TEXAS PETE (C) in a "Loser Leaves Town" match for the SWF North American Championship [i]Joey to win! I assume its an actual loser leaves the SWF match... and I'm not a fan of Tex. Joey is the future of wrestling and a proven star, I hope to see him continue in the SWF for at least a while longer.[/i] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] (C) for the SWF Warmaster Title [i]Another victory for Mr DuBois, though perhaps not a victory for Karma. I like Tim but not enough for me to want to see him go over Marc. DuBois for president... of Canada![/i] [b]ARCHANGEL[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]With a no rematch clause in place, I can imagine Joel seething about a loss for months to come as AA holds onto the strap. Seems too obvious to say that Karma is about to collapse but..... Karma is about to collapse after this one. Or during this one. Or both.[/i]

[b]DARRYL DEVINE[/b] (C) vs. ANGRY GILMORE for the SWF 10-Minute Championship [i]I almost want to see Gilmore win the match because I'm a big fan of his, but I can't stop myself marking for Devine no matter what I do. No title change in this match.[/i] RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. [b]RICH MONEY[/b] [i]Rich is the kinda guy you can build a promotion around and I want to see him rise to the top of the card where he belongs. RDJ to pick up another loss, Rich to keep getting Richer. :)[/i] THE CHRIS CAULFIELD HARDCORE INVITATIONAL [i]Could be anyone.... but I'd rather like Eddie Peak to be involved here even though I suspect it'll be someone else who takes the challenge. Possibly the Disco King himself.... Bob Carlson[/i] [b]THE OUTCASTS[/b] vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (C) in a cage match for the SWF Tag Team Championship [i]Time for a title change at last I think. The Bumfholes rule more than someone who rules with an iron fist... but The Outcasts have been built up for sometime now and I can't see them losing this one. Poor Karma...[/i] [b]JOEY MINNESOTA[/b] vs. TEXAS PETE (C) in a "Loser Leaves Town" match for the SWF North American Championship [i]Joey to win! I assume its an actual loser leaves the SWF match... and I'm not a fan of Tex. Joey is the future of wrestling and a proven star, I hope to see him continue in the SWF for at least a while longer.[/i] TIM WESTYBROOK vs. [b]MARC DuBOIS[/b] (C) for the SWF Warmaster Title [i]Another victory for Mr DuBois, though perhaps not a victory for Karma. I like Tim but not enough for me to want to see him go over Marc. DuBois for president... of Canada![/i] [b]ARCHANGEL[/b] vs. JOEL KOVACH (C) for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [i]With a no rematch clause in place, I can imagine Joel seething about a loss for months to come as AA holds onto the strap. Seems too obvious to say that Karma is about to collapse but..... Karma is about to collapse after this one. Or during this one. Or both.[/i]

From SWF.com ... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR][/SIZE] this Saturday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] It's the biggest event of the year, the pinnacle of professional wrestling, when the best of the best collide. This year, we will see the following matches... [B][I]Darryl Devine defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Angry Gilmore [/I][/B]- Darryl finally took the 10-Minute Championship away from Akima Brave last month and now Angry Gilmore wants it back. Angry claims that he would still be holding the title right now if Akima hadn't injured him and feels he deserves it. But Darryl has proven that he has what it takes to dispatch opponents quickly. Will one of these men beat his opponent and the clock? [I][B]Ricky Dale Johnson takes on Rich Money [/B][/I]- Some of the pieces to this puzzle have fallen into place. The feud between Ricky Dale Johnson and Rich Money seems to be over a young lady named Jennifer Heat. But what is Rich Money's secret? Why is RDJ so bent out of shape? Will Rich Money win the match and earn the right to tell the world? Or will Ricky Dale Johnson's victory assure that it remains buried in the past? [B][I]The Chris Caulfield Hardcore Invitational[/I][/B] - The former DaVE superstar has declared himself the embodiment of hardcore and over the past few weeks, he has proven it again and again. Now he's thrown down the gauntlet to everyone on the SWF roster: 10 men, anything goes, last man standing takes it all. Will Chris Caulfield remain king of the hardcore hill? Or will someone else ascend to that height? [I][B]The Outcasts take on the Fabulous Bumfholes in [COLOR="Purple"]a cage match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B][/I]- For the third time, these two teams will face off against each other, only this time, they do so in a steel cage! The Bumfholes have apparently fallen out of favor of SWF CEO and Karma leader Sarah Eisen. Yet they haven't lost the titles to Remo and Skull DeBones twice now. Will the third time be the charm for the Outcasts? Or will the Bumfholes' reign finally come to an end? [B][I]Texas Pete defends his [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against Joey Minnesota in [COLOR="Purple"]a "Loser Leaves Town" match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Due to the interference of Nevada Nuclear, Joey Minnesota lost his title to Texas Pete. Now they face off in a rematch, only the stakes have gone up. Now not only will the loser not be the North American Champion, he will have to leave the SWF! Who will hold the title? Who will be given his pink slip? [B][I]Tim Westybrook and Marc DuBois collide for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I][/B] - The Unstoppalbe Force meets the Marc of Excellence for the Warmaster title. Can Tim recapture the Warmaster title or will Marc still hold on to it? [B][I]Joel Kovach and Archangel collide for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - This match has been brewing for months. Joel Kovach was responsible for Archangel being fired from the SWF. He made sure that Archangel remained on the outside. But now, Archangel has come back and, after waiting in the wings, is ready to take on the Karma poster boy with the most prestigious title in professional wrestling in the balance. Will Archangel finally get his revenge for the hell Joel Kovach has put him through? Or will Joel prove that he's the better man by ending Archangel's dreams of holding the World Heavyweight Championship once and for all? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Order [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR] to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

From SWF.com ... [QUOTE][CENTER]Be sure to order [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR][/SIZE] this Saturday exclusively on Pay-Per-View![/CENTER] It's the biggest event of the year, the pinnacle of professional wrestling, when the best of the best collide. This year, we will see the following matches... [B][I]Darryl Devine defends [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR]against Angry Gilmore [/I][/B]- Darryl finally took the 10-Minute Championship away from Akima Brave last month and now Angry Gilmore wants it back. Angry claims that he would still be holding the title right now if Akima hadn't injured him and feels he deserves it. But Darryl has proven that he has what it takes to dispatch opponents quickly. Will one of these men beat his opponent and the clock? [I][B]Ricky Dale Johnson takes on Rich Money [/B][/I]- Some of the pieces to this puzzle have fallen into place. The feud between Ricky Dale Johnson and Rich Money seems to be over a young lady named Jennifer Heat. But what is Rich Money's secret? Why is RDJ so bent out of shape? Will Rich Money win the match and earn the right to tell the world? Or will Ricky Dale Johnson's victory assure that it remains buried in the past? [B][I]The Chris Caulfield Hardcore Invitational[/I][/B] - The former DaVE superstar has declared himself the embodiment of hardcore and over the past few weeks, he has proven it again and again. Now he's thrown down the gauntlet to everyone on the SWF roster: 10 men, anything goes, last man standing takes it all. Will Chris Caulfield remain king of the hardcore hill? Or will someone else ascend to that height? [I][B]The Outcasts take on the Fabulous Bumfholes in [COLOR="Purple"]a cage match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [/B][/I]- For the third time, these two teams will face off against each other, only this time, they do so in a steel cage! The Bumfholes have apparently fallen out of favor of SWF CEO and Karma leader Sarah Eisen. Yet they haven't lost the titles to Remo and Skull DeBones twice now. Will the third time be the charm for the Outcasts? Or will the Bumfholes' reign finally come to an end? [B][I]Texas Pete defends his [COLOR="Red"]SWF North American Championship [/COLOR]against Joey Minnesota in [COLOR="Purple"]a "Loser Leaves Town" match[/COLOR][/I][/B] - Due to the interference of Nevada Nuclear, Joey Minnesota lost his title to Texas Pete. Now they face off in a rematch, only the stakes have gone up. Now not only will the loser not be the North American Champion, he will have to leave the SWF! Who will hold the title? Who will be given his pink slip? [B][I]Tim Westybrook and Marc DuBois collide for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I][/B] - The Unstoppalbe Force meets the Marc of Excellence for the Warmaster title. Can Tim recapture the Warmaster title or will Marc still hold on to it? [B][I]Joel Kovach and Archangel collide for [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] - This match has been brewing for months. Joel Kovach was responsible for Archangel being fired from the SWF. He made sure that Archangel remained on the outside. But now, Archangel has come back and, after waiting in the wings, is ready to take on the Karma poster boy with the most prestigious title in professional wrestling in the balance. Will Archangel finally get his revenge for the hell Joel Kovach has put him through? Or will Joel prove that he's the better man by ending Archangel's dreams of holding the World Heavyweight Championship once and for all? [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Order [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR] to find out![/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]SWF presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"The Supreme Challenge"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Saturday of Week 2, July 2008[/I] Held at the New Hampshire Garden in the New England Territory 19,231 in attendance; Buy-rate of 442,676[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to the pinnacle of professional wrestling shows, "The Supreme Challenge"! Ana took a moment to send a word of hope out to Emma Chase, who was home recuperating after her horrific attack by Joel Kovach earlier this week. 1) Speaking of Joel, the announcers talked about how excited they were to see the main event tonight. Peter hyped the fact that this confrontation between Archangel and Joel Kovach has been building for months and it all came to a head tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Sarah Eisen paced back and forth before the gathered members of Karma. Some of them eyed each other angrily. She snapped at them to focus. She said that she had a lot riding on tonight's results and there couldn't be any screw ups, not by any of them. She said they had to rally tonight and stand united as Karma and prove that they were just as dangerous now as they were when they first took the SWF by storm. She pulled Joel out of the line and said that he was the most important member of Karma tonight. He had to beat Archangel; if he did, everything would be fine. She told them all to play nice tonight. She left the room. The members of Karma resumed glaring at each other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] It was a good match to kick things off. They held back a little, but that paid off. The crowd was urging them on, so I suspect that this feud has legs still. Angry set up Darryl for the Anger Management, only to have it reversed and turned into a Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Archangel appeared on screen looking very somber. He said that he was horrified at how far Joel took their fight. He said he didn't know if Emma was watching the show at home, but if she was, he wanted her to know that he was so sorry the attack happened and that he was dedicating tonight's match to her. The sympathy disappeared from his eyes. He stared into the camera and finally spoke. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Joel, you coward, you've never wanted to face me. That's why you forced me out of the SWF. That's why you made it so difficult for me to come back. That's why Cliff Wilson was able to get under your skin so easily. "But there's nowhere to run now. You're not going to be able to hide behind stipulations or rules or your friends in Karma. It's going to be you and me in the ring tonight, one climactic, epic battle. How's it going end? I have no idea ... and I like it that way. Better suit up, Joel. This one is going to be for the ages."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the dedication; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo 5) A video played, hitting the high points of the feud between the Outcasts and the Fabulous Bumfholes, highlighting Remo abandoning Karma, how the Bumfhole's mockery resulted in Skull allying with Remo, of their two matches before this and Randy's apparent injury. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a cage match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Skull and Remo were more than anxious to get into the cage. They rattled the walls and when the Bumfholes made their entrance, they beckoned them to get inside with them. Randy and Zimmy hesitated, but they finally handed over the belts and climbed inside. As Randy and Skull danced around each other, Skull egging his opponent to lock up, Jerry explained that this was a modern cage match. That meant that it could be won by pinfall, submission, or escape from the cage. Finally Randy charged Skull, trying to get him in a hold, only to be tossed by Skull. Skull laughed at Randy, but the Bumfhole shut him up with a flurry of offense that ended in a one-count fall, but it was enough to make respect shine in Skull's eyes. The crowd ate up the action. Zimmy Bumfhole was busted open after Remo ran his face back and forth across the links of the cage, but Skull soon was bleeding as well. The Bumfholes tried every trick in the book and at one point, it looked like Randy was going to slink out of the cage. Skull managed to intercept him and slammed the cage door shut from the inside, catching Randy's skull in the door. Remo then fired off the Destroyer, taking out Zimmy and pinning him. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 19:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) After the announcers finished the slow-motion replays, the camera followed Randy and Zimmy limping into the backstage area. There they were met by Rick Law and Bruce the Giant, who applauded their effort. For a moment, Zimmy and Randy smiled, but then the other members of Karma burst out laughing. They said that the Bumfholes finally got what they deserved. Zimmy tried to go after them, but Randy held him back, reminding him of what Sarah said at the beginning of the show. Rick and Bruce laughed at them one more time before walking away. Zimmy turned on Randy and demanded to know why he stopped him. Randy smiled and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't worry about it. They'll have to face their bad karma soon enough."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) A video played, reminding fans of the mystery surrounding Jennifer Heat, something that Ricky Dale Johnson was fighting to keep Rich Money from sharing tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Not as good as I thought it would be, but it was a good break from the craziness of the former match. RDJ was on fire and looked like he'd rather hurt Rich instead of pin him. Rich was able to use that to his advantage. After weathering the initial on-slaught, he was able to swing the momentum around to his side, finally putting RDJ away with a Bank Roll. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 17:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) As Jennifer got into the ring and dropped to RDJ's side, Rich got a mic and invited everyone to tune in to the next [I]Invasion![/I] where he would air all of Jennifer Heat's dirty laundry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]THE CHRIS CAULFIELD [COLOR="Purple"]HARDCORE[/COLOR] INVITATIONAL[/B] Jerry Eisen explained that this match was going to be a 10-man Battle Royal, one that followed hardcore rules ... or basically, no rules. [B]Steve Frehley (1) [/B]made his entrance, waving to the crowd with a kendo stick in one hand. Out came [B]Nevada Nuclear (2)[/B] with a trash can. Nevada tried to bash in Steve's head with the can, only to have it rammed over his head. Steve then drop-kicked him into a corner. Out came [B]Christian Faith (3)[/B], [B]Eric Eisen (4)[/B], and [B]Sam Keith (5)[/B]. Eric retrieved the trash can from an unmoving Nevada and tried to use it to brain Christian, only to have it knocked out of his hand. Nevada finally recovered and tried to take a swing at Sam Keith. Sam blocked it, snaring Nevada's arm and drawing him in close for a Neutron Plex onto the trash can, flattening it. Sam then locked Nevada into a Proton Lock, causing Nevada to tap immediately. While that happened, Christian rolled out of the ring and started pulling weapons out from under the ring. He was rewarded for his efforts with a steel chair to the face from Steve Frehley. Then [B]Bruce the Giant (6)[/B] and [B]Rick Law (7)[/B] were added into the mix, making Jerry Eisen speculate that his mother had rigged the entrances. Bruce and Rick set up a table outside the ring and then got into the ring. Eric Eisen drop-kicked Rick off the apron and then launched himself off the opposite ropes for extra momentum to hit Bruce. Bruce caught him by the neck instead and used Eric's momentum to carry them both off the ring, driving him through the table in a vicious Giant Chokeslam! Eric twitched a little as Bruce made the cover and Eric was eliminated. Rick and Bruce managed to eliminate Steve Frehley as well when suddenly, the Bumfholes charged out to the ring with steel chairs in hand. The other competitors watched in shock as they targetted Bruce and Rick, knocking them to their knees. They then smashed their chairs together with first Rick's and then Bruce's heads in between. Randy then dropped his chair on the mat and hauled up Rick, dropping him onto the chair with a Bumfhole Buster. Zimmy then draped a chair over Bruce's chest and clambered up to the top turnbuckle to deliver a devastating Bumfhole in One to the fallen giant. They high fived each other and left the ring. Christian Faith and Sam Keith looked at each other and shrugged, pinning them simultaneously and getting them eliminated. Out came [B]Chris Caulfield (8)[/B] and [B]Cliff Wilson (9)[/B]. Cliff was quickly eliminated by Christian while Chris took out Sam Keith by delivering a Danger Drop through yet another table from the ring apron. Then [B]Eddie Peak (10)[/B] made his entrance. He and Chris high-fived each other and Chris turned to fight Christian, only to get smashed across the head by Eddie! Eddie then delivered Peak of Perfection onto a steel chair, making the pin. Christian took advantage of Eddie's distraction, clubbing him over the head. He then got yet another table and set it up in the middle of the ring. He hauled Eddie up to the top turnbuckle and looked ready to deliver some huge move through the table. He then stopped and knocked Eddie to the mat. He then rolled out of the ring and got a ladder out from under the ring. He set it up and hauled Eddie up to the top. He got ready to drop Eddie through the table, but Eddie blocked the move, finally reversing whatever Christian was planning on doing, instead dropping Christian through the table with a Peak of the Devil. Both competitors looked very still until Eddie managed to flop over and drape an arm over Christian's chest. WINNER: [B] Eddie Peak [/B]in 23:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) As the ring crew cleaned up the mess, the camera cut backstage to reveal that Rick Law and Bruce the Giant, a little wobbly on their feet, have found the Bumfholes and look ready to murder them. Randy and Zimmy egg them on a little, saying that Bruce and Rick look a lot worse than the Bumfholes feel. Besides, Zimmy pointed out, they have a fresh man in their corner. Marc DuBois stepped out of a nearby room and interposed himself between the Bumfholes and Rick and Bruce, asking the latter two if they thought they could take on all three of them at once. Before a punch could be thrown, Joel Kovach came out of nowhere and broke it up. He chastised all five of them, reminding them what tonight was really all about: him. He told them that so long as he held the World Heavyweight Championship, he was what really mattered and that they had better all remember it. He then told Rick and Bruce to follow him. As he left, he snidely asked Marc how his girlfriend was doing. He didn't wait for an answer. Marc smiled at his back and replied, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"She's feeling fine."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The announcers commented on the tension between the members of Karma, but then turned to a lighter subject: the number of celebrities that were in the audience for "The Supreme Challenge". They pointed out a few professional athletes, a few actors, but then the camera caught sight of Richard Eisen. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Holy cow!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels cried. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Mr. Eisen! Here in the building? What do you suppose is going on?"[/COLOR] Eisen simply smiled and waved to the camera. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Joey Minnesota was staring into a mirror in a locker room. Nevada Nuclear came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. Nevada said that he was willing to let by-gones be by-gones even though Joey didn't help him win the invitational. He said that he was more than willing to help Joey get his title back tonight in his match against Tex. Joey glared at Nevada and asked if he was going to help him the same way he helped last time Joey and Tex faced off. When Nevada didn't answer right away, Joey snared him by the neck and pulled him close. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Get out of my sight, Nevada. Your kind of help I don't need."[/COLOR] Joey slammed him into a locker and stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 15) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. TEXAS PETE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match from these two, one that left Tex kind of exhausted. The momentum swung back and forth in this match. Each man had a chance to show off his offense but finally, Texas Pete surprised everyone when he reversed an Empire Spiral and nailed Joey with a Lone Star Drop. He then pinned Joey with his feet on the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 16:29 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 16) Joey Minnesota looked absolutely stunned as the ref held up Tex's hand in victory. He tried to argue the point, but the ref shrugged him off and handed the belt to Tex. Tex turned and looked at Joey, laughing at him before rolling out of the ring and heading for the back. Joey stared at the mat numbly before a scowl twisted his face. He got out of the ring and followed Tex up to the ring entrance. He grabbed Tex by the shoulder and spun him around, smashing him over the head with a flurry of punches. Tex tried to fight back but Joey simply overwhelmed him. Finally, Joey set Tex up for a powerbomb and, much to the horror of the announcers, delivered one with such force that Tex broke through the floor of the stage and disappeared into the darkness below. Joey stared down into the hole and then spit into it before storming into the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 17) Joel Kovach paced in front of Rick and Bruce. He told them that as much as he hated to admit it, he was worried about the main event. He said that he knew how intense a competitor Archangel could be. He said that it was entirely possible that he could lose the SWF World Heavyweight Championship tonight and, with the no-rematch clause in effect, he would have to wait until someone else took the title away from Archangel before he could get a shot at it. Joel made it sound like that would be an absolute disaster. He then said that's why he needed Rick and Bruce's help. He needed them to keep an eye on the match. He said that he would probably be able to handle things, but just in case, they should look for an opportunity to take Archangel out. Rick and Bruce said he could count on them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This match really got the crowd's attention. Things started off slow, with Marc and Tim getting in one another's face to talk trash. Tim shoved Marc away, only to be shoved by Marc in return. Tim punched Marc, so Marc retaliated, and it was on. The battle raged both in and around the ring. Both men tried to go for their finishers at various points, only to have their opponents block, slip out of, or even reverse them into less powerful moves. Tim finally managed to land the Unstoppable Force, rolling Marc over and pinning him. The ref counted to one ... two ... and Marc's shoulder popped up off the mat. Tim looked absolutely stunned. He tried to pin Marc again. The ref barely made it to two that time. Tim hauled Marc up to his feet and tried to set him up for the Unstoppable Force again, only to have Marc come back to life completely. The two fought some more before Marc snapped off the Marc of Excellence, pinning Tim. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 29:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) A video played, highlighting the long feud that's been simmering between Joel Kovach and Archangel. It touched on Archangel's firing, his multiple attempts to return to the SWF, each one thwarted by Joel, Archangel's ominous return and campaign against Karma, finishing up with the destruction of Joel's car and the attack on Emma Chase. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 20) The camera cut to the backstage area to a locker room door labelled "KARMA". Someone was pounding on the door and soon, you could hear Rick Law and Bruce the Giant shouting for someone to let them out. The camera pulled back to reveal that someone had barricaded the door, making it impossible for them to get out. It turned out that someone (or rather, someones) was the Bumfholes, who smiled at each other. Randy then clapped his brother on the back and walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 21) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Archangel didn't take his eyes off Joel as the champ made his way to the ring. While Joel was hesitant to step inside, he didn't look particularly scared. As they locked up, Joel shoved Archangel away. The challenger regarded Joel carefully before they locked up again, this time ending when Joel twisted Archangel's arm behind his back in a hammerlock. Archangel responded by turning it into a snapmare takedown. Joel stared at Archangel now and the challenger beckoned him on. The two then went at each other with a ferocity that Ana observed could only come from years of simmering hostility. No consideration was taken for safety as the two exchanged blow after blow. Joel tried to get Archangel into the Kovach Krippler, only to have Archangel break it. Archangel tried to set up Joel for the Fall From Grace, only to have Joel slip out of it, shove Archangel into the turnbuckles and then roll him up as he ricocheted out. And so it went until, after one botched Old School Drop from Joel resulted in the ref getting knocked out. Joel noticed immediately and went out to ringside and got a steel chair. He used it to hammer on Archangel a number of times, then seemed ready to really hurt Double-A. That's when someone vaulted the security railing and rolled into the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It's Wanda Fish!"[/COLOR] Ana Garcia cried. Joel turned to see who his attacker was, only to have Wanda kick the chair into Joel's face with a Dish of the Day. Wanda then got out of there. The ref recovered to discover that both competitors were down and out. He started the ten count. At seven, Archangel stumbled to his feet and hauled Joel up, nailing him with the Fall From Grace. He went for the pin, only to have Joel kick out. Archangel tried to pin him again, only to have him kick out again. Frustration started to build as Archangel tried to pick up Joel for another finishing move, only to have Joel trip him up and roll him into a small package. The ref made the count, but Archangel kicked out right before three. The match, incredibly, continued with both men delivering sloppy, tired punches to each other. Joel finally managed to drop Archangel and get him into the Kovach Krippler, but Archangel was able to fight his way to the ropes, forcing Joel to break the hold. Joel kicked at Archangel a few times, then set him up for an Old School Drop. Archangel came back to life and started raining punches on Joel's head, dropping the champ to the mat. The two struggled to get the other in a hold and finally, much the announcer's surprise, Archangel came out on top. That in and of itself wasn't remarkable, but it took Ana Garcia to scream, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Archangel's got Joel in the Kovach Krippler!"[/COLOR] to really bring home how incredible it was. Joel tried to claw his way to the ropes, only to have Archangel drag him back to the center of the ring. Archangel cinched it up even tighter, roaring for Joel to tap even as the champ screamed in agony. And then Bruce, Rick, and Bob Carlson came charging out of the back. Before they could make it to the ring, they were intercepted by the Bumfholes and Marc DuBois. Karma warred with itself around the ring until finally, Joel tapped. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 47:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 22) Archangel could barely stand as the ref presented him with the Championship belt. He stumbled from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, climbing each to show off the title to the roaring crowd. He then stumbled out of the ring and got into the crowd, hugging a few of the luckier fans. When he got out of the audience, he came face to face with Marc and the Bumfholes, who had driven the other members of Karma off. He stared at them for a while before Marc stuck out his hand. Archangel regarded it warily, but then shook it with a weak smile on his face. Marc raised Archangel's hand in triumph as the Bumfholes applauded. Archangel then started for the back, but as the camera followed his progress, it stopped on Richard Eisen. For some reason, the former CEO of the SWF had a broad smile plastered on his face. The show faded out as Richard Eisen started to laugh with delight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Those last two matches really saved the rating. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Angry Gilmore to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes (c) in a cage match to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak won the Chris Caulfield [COLOR="Purple"]Hardcore[/COLOR] Invitational [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete (c) defeated Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Tim Westybrook to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Joel Kovach (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] And as a side note, we apparently went head-to-head with TCW TV on C.A.N.N. tonight. Their show rated a [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] overall and had what sounded like a killer main event, with Tommy Cornell going to a double DQ with Nemesis (it was rated an [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]).

[CENTER]SWF presents... [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]"The Supreme Challenge"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Saturday of Week 2, July 2008[/I] Held at the New Hampshire Garden in the New England Territory 19,231 in attendance; Buy-rate of 442,676[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Peter Michaels, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to the pinnacle of professional wrestling shows, "The Supreme Challenge"! Ana took a moment to send a word of hope out to Emma Chase, who was home recuperating after her horrific attack by Joel Kovach earlier this week. 1) Speaking of Joel, the announcers talked about how excited they were to see the main event tonight. Peter hyped the fact that this confrontation between Archangel and Joel Kovach has been building for months and it all came to a head tonight. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 2) Sarah Eisen paced back and forth before the gathered members of Karma. Some of them eyed each other angrily. She snapped at them to focus. She said that she had a lot riding on tonight's results and there couldn't be any screw ups, not by any of them. She said they had to rally tonight and stand united as Karma and prove that they were just as dangerous now as they were when they first took the SWF by storm. She pulled Joel out of the line and said that he was the most important member of Karma tonight. He had to beat Archangel; if he did, everything would be fine. She told them all to play nice tonight. She left the room. The members of Karma resumed glaring at each other. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. ANGRY GILMORE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] It was a good match to kick things off. They held back a little, but that paid off. The crowd was urging them on, so I suspect that this feud has legs still. Angry set up Darryl for the Anger Management, only to have it reversed and turned into a Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) Archangel appeared on screen looking very somber. He said that he was horrified at how far Joel took their fight. He said he didn't know if Emma was watching the show at home, but if she was, he wanted her to know that he was so sorry the attack happened and that he was dedicating tonight's match to her. The sympathy disappeared from his eyes. He stared into the camera and finally spoke. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Joel, you coward, you've never wanted to face me. That's why you forced me out of the SWF. That's why you made it so difficult for me to come back. That's why Cliff Wilson was able to get under your skin so easily. "But there's nowhere to run now. You're not going to be able to hide behind stipulations or rules or your friends in Karma. It's going to be you and me in the ring tonight, one climactic, epic battle. How's it going end? I have no idea ... and I like it that way. Better suit up, Joel. This one is going to be for the ages."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the dedication; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo 5) A video played, hitting the high points of the feud between the Outcasts and the Fabulous Bumfholes, highlighting Remo abandoning Karma, how the Bumfhole's mockery resulted in Skull allying with Remo, of their two matches before this and Randy's apparent injury. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) [B]THE OUTCASTS vs. THE FABULOUS BUMFHOLES (c)[/B] in [COLOR="Purple"]a cage match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Skull and Remo were more than anxious to get into the cage. They rattled the walls and when the Bumfholes made their entrance, they beckoned them to get inside with them. Randy and Zimmy hesitated, but they finally handed over the belts and climbed inside. As Randy and Skull danced around each other, Skull egging his opponent to lock up, Jerry explained that this was a modern cage match. That meant that it could be won by pinfall, submission, or escape from the cage. Finally Randy charged Skull, trying to get him in a hold, only to be tossed by Skull. Skull laughed at Randy, but the Bumfhole shut him up with a flurry of offense that ended in a one-count fall, but it was enough to make respect shine in Skull's eyes. The crowd ate up the action. Zimmy Bumfhole was busted open after Remo ran his face back and forth across the links of the cage, but Skull soon was bleeding as well. The Bumfholes tried every trick in the book and at one point, it looked like Randy was going to slink out of the cage. Skull managed to intercept him and slammed the cage door shut from the inside, catching Randy's skull in the door. Remo then fired off the Destroyer, taking out Zimmy and pinning him. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 19:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 7) After the announcers finished the slow-motion replays, the camera followed Randy and Zimmy limping into the backstage area. There they were met by Rick Law and Bruce the Giant, who applauded their effort. For a moment, Zimmy and Randy smiled, but then the other members of Karma burst out laughing. They said that the Bumfholes finally got what they deserved. Zimmy tried to go after them, but Randy held him back, reminding him of what Sarah said at the beginning of the show. Rick and Bruce laughed at them one more time before walking away. Zimmy turned on Randy and demanded to know why he stopped him. Randy smiled and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Don't worry about it. They'll have to face their bad karma soon enough."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) A video played, reminding fans of the mystery surrounding Jennifer Heat, something that Ricky Dale Johnson was fighting to keep Rich Money from sharing tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Not as good as I thought it would be, but it was a good break from the craziness of the former match. RDJ was on fire and looked like he'd rather hurt Rich instead of pin him. Rich was able to use that to his advantage. After weathering the initial on-slaught, he was able to swing the momentum around to his side, finally putting RDJ away with a Bank Roll. WINNER: [B]Rich Money [/B]in 17:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) As Jennifer got into the ring and dropped to RDJ's side, Rich got a mic and invited everyone to tune in to the next [I]Invasion![/I] where he would air all of Jennifer Heat's dirty laundry. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) [B]THE CHRIS CAULFIELD [COLOR="Purple"]HARDCORE[/COLOR] INVITATIONAL[/B] Jerry Eisen explained that this match was going to be a 10-man Battle Royal, one that followed hardcore rules ... or basically, no rules. [B]Steve Frehley (1) [/B]made his entrance, waving to the crowd with a kendo stick in one hand. Out came [B]Nevada Nuclear (2)[/B] with a trash can. Nevada tried to bash in Steve's head with the can, only to have it rammed over his head. Steve then drop-kicked him into a corner. Out came [B]Christian Faith (3)[/B], [B]Eric Eisen (4)[/B], and [B]Sam Keith (5)[/B]. Eric retrieved the trash can from an unmoving Nevada and tried to use it to brain Christian, only to have it knocked out of his hand. Nevada finally recovered and tried to take a swing at Sam Keith. Sam blocked it, snaring Nevada's arm and drawing him in close for a Neutron Plex onto the trash can, flattening it. Sam then locked Nevada into a Proton Lock, causing Nevada to tap immediately. While that happened, Christian rolled out of the ring and started pulling weapons out from under the ring. He was rewarded for his efforts with a steel chair to the face from Steve Frehley. Then [B]Bruce the Giant (6)[/B] and [B]Rick Law (7)[/B] were added into the mix, making Jerry Eisen speculate that his mother had rigged the entrances. Bruce and Rick set up a table outside the ring and then got into the ring. Eric Eisen drop-kicked Rick off the apron and then launched himself off the opposite ropes for extra momentum to hit Bruce. Bruce caught him by the neck instead and used Eric's momentum to carry them both off the ring, driving him through the table in a vicious Giant Chokeslam! Eric twitched a little as Bruce made the cover and Eric was eliminated. Rick and Bruce managed to eliminate Steve Frehley as well when suddenly, the Bumfholes charged out to the ring with steel chairs in hand. The other competitors watched in shock as they targetted Bruce and Rick, knocking them to their knees. They then smashed their chairs together with first Rick's and then Bruce's heads in between. Randy then dropped his chair on the mat and hauled up Rick, dropping him onto the chair with a Bumfhole Buster. Zimmy then draped a chair over Bruce's chest and clambered up to the top turnbuckle to deliver a devastating Bumfhole in One to the fallen giant. They high fived each other and left the ring. Christian Faith and Sam Keith looked at each other and shrugged, pinning them simultaneously and getting them eliminated. Out came [B]Chris Caulfield (8)[/B] and [B]Cliff Wilson (9)[/B]. Cliff was quickly eliminated by Christian while Chris took out Sam Keith by delivering a Danger Drop through yet another table from the ring apron. Then [B]Eddie Peak (10)[/B] made his entrance. He and Chris high-fived each other and Chris turned to fight Christian, only to get smashed across the head by Eddie! Eddie then delivered Peak of Perfection onto a steel chair, making the pin. Christian took advantage of Eddie's distraction, clubbing him over the head. He then got yet another table and set it up in the middle of the ring. He hauled Eddie up to the top turnbuckle and looked ready to deliver some huge move through the table. He then stopped and knocked Eddie to the mat. He then rolled out of the ring and got a ladder out from under the ring. He set it up and hauled Eddie up to the top. He got ready to drop Eddie through the table, but Eddie blocked the move, finally reversing whatever Christian was planning on doing, instead dropping Christian through the table with a Peak of the Devil. Both competitors looked very still until Eddie managed to flop over and drape an arm over Christian's chest. WINNER: [B] Eddie Peak [/B]in 23:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) As the ring crew cleaned up the mess, the camera cut backstage to reveal that Rick Law and Bruce the Giant, a little wobbly on their feet, have found the Bumfholes and look ready to murder them. Randy and Zimmy egg them on a little, saying that Bruce and Rick look a lot worse than the Bumfholes feel. Besides, Zimmy pointed out, they have a fresh man in their corner. Marc DuBois stepped out of a nearby room and interposed himself between the Bumfholes and Rick and Bruce, asking the latter two if they thought they could take on all three of them at once. Before a punch could be thrown, Joel Kovach came out of nowhere and broke it up. He chastised all five of them, reminding them what tonight was really all about: him. He told them that so long as he held the World Heavyweight Championship, he was what really mattered and that they had better all remember it. He then told Rick and Bruce to follow him. As he left, he snidely asked Marc how his girlfriend was doing. He didn't wait for an answer. Marc smiled at his back and replied, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"She's feeling fine."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The announcers commented on the tension between the members of Karma, but then turned to a lighter subject: the number of celebrities that were in the audience for "The Supreme Challenge". They pointed out a few professional athletes, a few actors, but then the camera caught sight of Richard Eisen. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Holy cow!" [/COLOR]Peter Michaels cried. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Mr. Eisen! Here in the building? What do you suppose is going on?"[/COLOR] Eisen simply smiled and waved to the camera. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Joey Minnesota was staring into a mirror in a locker room. Nevada Nuclear came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. Nevada said that he was willing to let by-gones be by-gones even though Joey didn't help him win the invitational. He said that he was more than willing to help Joey get his title back tonight in his match against Tex. Joey glared at Nevada and asked if he was going to help him the same way he helped last time Joey and Tex faced off. When Nevada didn't answer right away, Joey snared him by the neck and pulled him close. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Get out of my sight, Nevada. Your kind of help I don't need."[/COLOR] Joey slammed him into a locker and stormed out of the room. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 15) [B]JOEY MINNESOTA vs. TEXAS PETE (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] A pretty good match from these two, one that left Tex kind of exhausted. The momentum swung back and forth in this match. Each man had a chance to show off his offense but finally, Texas Pete surprised everyone when he reversed an Empire Spiral and nailed Joey with a Lone Star Drop. He then pinned Joey with his feet on the ropes for leverage. WINNER: [B]Texas Pete [/B]in 16:29 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 16) Joey Minnesota looked absolutely stunned as the ref held up Tex's hand in victory. He tried to argue the point, but the ref shrugged him off and handed the belt to Tex. Tex turned and looked at Joey, laughing at him before rolling out of the ring and heading for the back. Joey stared at the mat numbly before a scowl twisted his face. He got out of the ring and followed Tex up to the ring entrance. He grabbed Tex by the shoulder and spun him around, smashing him over the head with a flurry of punches. Tex tried to fight back but Joey simply overwhelmed him. Finally, Joey set Tex up for a powerbomb and, much to the horror of the announcers, delivered one with such force that Tex broke through the floor of the stage and disappeared into the darkness below. Joey stared down into the hole and then spit into it before storming into the back. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 17) Joel Kovach paced in front of Rick and Bruce. He told them that as much as he hated to admit it, he was worried about the main event. He said that he knew how intense a competitor Archangel could be. He said that it was entirely possible that he could lose the SWF World Heavyweight Championship tonight and, with the no-rematch clause in effect, he would have to wait until someone else took the title away from Archangel before he could get a shot at it. Joel made it sound like that would be an absolute disaster. He then said that's why he needed Rick and Bruce's help. He needed them to keep an eye on the match. He said that he would probably be able to handle things, but just in case, they should look for an opportunity to take Archangel out. Rick and Bruce said he could count on them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 18) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK vs. MARC DuBOIS (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This match really got the crowd's attention. Things started off slow, with Marc and Tim getting in one another's face to talk trash. Tim shoved Marc away, only to be shoved by Marc in return. Tim punched Marc, so Marc retaliated, and it was on. The battle raged both in and around the ring. Both men tried to go for their finishers at various points, only to have their opponents block, slip out of, or even reverse them into less powerful moves. Tim finally managed to land the Unstoppable Force, rolling Marc over and pinning him. The ref counted to one ... two ... and Marc's shoulder popped up off the mat. Tim looked absolutely stunned. He tried to pin Marc again. The ref barely made it to two that time. Tim hauled Marc up to his feet and tried to set him up for the Unstoppable Force again, only to have Marc come back to life completely. The two fought some more before Marc snapped off the Marc of Excellence, pinning Tim. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 29:31 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 19) A video played, highlighting the long feud that's been simmering between Joel Kovach and Archangel. It touched on Archangel's firing, his multiple attempts to return to the SWF, each one thwarted by Joel, Archangel's ominous return and campaign against Karma, finishing up with the destruction of Joel's car and the attack on Emma Chase. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 20) The camera cut to the backstage area to a locker room door labelled "KARMA". Someone was pounding on the door and soon, you could hear Rick Law and Bruce the Giant shouting for someone to let them out. The camera pulled back to reveal that someone had barricaded the door, making it impossible for them to get out. It turned out that someone (or rather, someones) was the Bumfholes, who smiled at each other. Randy then clapped his brother on the back and walked away. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 21) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. JOEL KOVACH (c) [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Archangel didn't take his eyes off Joel as the champ made his way to the ring. While Joel was hesitant to step inside, he didn't look particularly scared. As they locked up, Joel shoved Archangel away. The challenger regarded Joel carefully before they locked up again, this time ending when Joel twisted Archangel's arm behind his back in a hammerlock. Archangel responded by turning it into a snapmare takedown. Joel stared at Archangel now and the challenger beckoned him on. The two then went at each other with a ferocity that Ana observed could only come from years of simmering hostility. No consideration was taken for safety as the two exchanged blow after blow. Joel tried to get Archangel into the Kovach Krippler, only to have Archangel break it. Archangel tried to set up Joel for the Fall From Grace, only to have Joel slip out of it, shove Archangel into the turnbuckles and then roll him up as he ricocheted out. And so it went until, after one botched Old School Drop from Joel resulted in the ref getting knocked out. Joel noticed immediately and went out to ringside and got a steel chair. He used it to hammer on Archangel a number of times, then seemed ready to really hurt Double-A. That's when someone vaulted the security railing and rolled into the ring. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It's Wanda Fish!"[/COLOR] Ana Garcia cried. Joel turned to see who his attacker was, only to have Wanda kick the chair into Joel's face with a Dish of the Day. Wanda then got out of there. The ref recovered to discover that both competitors were down and out. He started the ten count. At seven, Archangel stumbled to his feet and hauled Joel up, nailing him with the Fall From Grace. He went for the pin, only to have Joel kick out. Archangel tried to pin him again, only to have him kick out again. Frustration started to build as Archangel tried to pick up Joel for another finishing move, only to have Joel trip him up and roll him into a small package. The ref made the count, but Archangel kicked out right before three. The match, incredibly, continued with both men delivering sloppy, tired punches to each other. Joel finally managed to drop Archangel and get him into the Kovach Krippler, but Archangel was able to fight his way to the ropes, forcing Joel to break the hold. Joel kicked at Archangel a few times, then set him up for an Old School Drop. Archangel came back to life and started raining punches on Joel's head, dropping the champ to the mat. The two struggled to get the other in a hold and finally, much the announcer's surprise, Archangel came out on top. That in and of itself wasn't remarkable, but it took Ana Garcia to scream, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Archangel's got Joel in the Kovach Krippler!"[/COLOR] to really bring home how incredible it was. Joel tried to claw his way to the ropes, only to have Archangel drag him back to the center of the ring. Archangel cinched it up even tighter, roaring for Joel to tap even as the champ screamed in agony. And then Bruce, Rick, and Bob Carlson came charging out of the back. Before they could make it to the ring, they were intercepted by the Bumfholes and Marc DuBois. Karma warred with itself around the ring until finally, Joel tapped. WINNER: [B]Archangel[/B] in 47:41 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 22) Archangel could barely stand as the ref presented him with the Championship belt. He stumbled from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, climbing each to show off the title to the roaring crowd. He then stumbled out of the ring and got into the crowd, hugging a few of the luckier fans. When he got out of the audience, he came face to face with Marc and the Bumfholes, who had driven the other members of Karma off. He stared at them for a while before Marc stuck out his hand. Archangel regarded it warily, but then shook it with a weak smile on his face. Marc raised Archangel's hand in triumph as the Bumfholes applauded. Archangel then started for the back, but as the camera followed his progress, it stopped on Richard Eisen. For some reason, the former CEO of the SWF had a broad smile plastered on his face. The show faded out as Richard Eisen started to laugh with delight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Those last two matches really saved the rating. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The Supreme Challenge"[/COLOR][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Angry Gilmore to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts defeated the Fabulous Bumfholes (c) in a cage match to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Ricky Dale Johnson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Peak won the Chris Caulfield [COLOR="Purple"]Hardcore[/COLOR] Invitational [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Texas Pete (c) defeated Joey Minnesota to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Tim Westybrook to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Joel Kovach (c) to capture [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] And as a side note, we apparently went head-to-head with TCW TV on C.A.N.N. tonight. Their show rated a [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] overall and had what sounded like a killer main event, with Tommy Cornell going to a double DQ with Nemesis (it was rated an [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]).

[SIZE="3"][I]A Blast from the Past[/I][/SIZE] I was sitting in my office the day after "The Supreme Challenge", going over the roster and sketching out potential storylines, when my cell phone rang. With an irritated moan, I fished it out of my pocket and answered. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hello," [/COLOR]I said tersely, looking over notes from one of the road agents. Rip Chord was suggesting we push Steve Frehley again. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Hey kid," [/COLOR]an all-too-familiar voice said. I sat up in my chair, the notes suddenly forgotten. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, hello, Tommy. It's been a while since we've chatted. What do you want?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I saw the Pay-Per-View last night. Not too shabby."[/COLOR] "[COLOR="darkgreen"]Thank you. I just finished watching your match against Nemesis last night. Pretty good work. That match saved what was an otherwise wretched card."[/COLOR] Tommy laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, seeing as you have a corner on some of the better talent in the industry, we make do with what we have in the TCW. Had I known you were so valuable, I would have never given you up."[/COLOR] I smiled. It was a lie and we both knew it. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Look, Tommy, let's cut to the chase. Are you just calling to annoy me or is there a point to this?" "Sort of. You've done well, kid. Karma was great. So was this ridiculously long feud between Joel Kovach and Archangel. But it seems to me that you've exhausted both. My guess is, you're scrambling to put together some new feuds. Probably have a bunch of notes from your road agents scattered on your desk right now."[/COLOR] I reddened, annoyed at the truth. Karma wasn't quite done yet, but we were going to move on. Archangel and Joel were done for now. I had a few ideas of where we would be going next, but much of what Tommy said was true. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You remember my offer that I made a few years ago? It's still good. It might be time for you to take me up on it."[/COLOR] I frowned. A few years ago, Tommy had called shortly after I was named Top Booker by Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. He had offered me a sizeable chunk of money to leave the SWF and form my own promotion. At the time, Squeeky McClean had convinced me to stay and it's a decision I didn't regret. If I had left, Karma, Archangel's return, none of it would have come about. But why would Tommy be making this offer again? Why now? [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Like I said last time, I'll give you a good start financially," he continued. "I'll even give you a ring and some camera equipment. You can set up in any territory you want, hire the wrestlers you want, do any style show you want. What do you say?"[/COLOR] I laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Come on! How stupid do you think I am? You think once I'm gone, the SWF will stumble and TCW can finally overtake them. Sorry, Tommy, you can't buy me off that easily."[/COLOR] There was silence on the other end. Finally, Tommy broke it, his voice quiet. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Think what you will, kid. I know you and I don't exactly have warm-fuzzies for each other and I regret that. But believe it or not, I have your best interests in mind."[/COLOR] I laughed again, a harsh bark. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You've got to be kidding me!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'm not. Have you ever stopped to wonder why Richard Eisen fired Nemesis and me all those years ago?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, duh. You two disobeyed his orders and put on that hardcore match anyway. Everybody knows that."[/COLOR] This time Tommy laughed, a mirthless chuckle. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's the official version, the one everyone believes because they never heard our side of the story. Yeah, we did disobey Richard, but that's not the reason he fired us. If we had put on that match and it flopped, he would have chewed us out, then laughed at us, then bought us a beer. "But that's not what happened, is it? No, we went out there and put on a match that people still talk about. For a brief moment, Nemesis and Tommy Cornell outshone Richard Eisen and made him look foolish. We set the SWF on a new course, not Richard. Remember, the SWF is his baby. He likes to pretend that he's the only one who can lead it. He's let you off the hook for now, but if he thinks you're a threat, you'd better watch out. "So how about it? You want to take me up on the offer?"[/COLOR] I hesitated. So much of what Tommy said made sense. And yet, Richard had never seemed like a megalomaniac around me. He always thanked me for what I've done and supported my decisions. Maybe he had been like what Tommy described, but that was years ago and people could change.... [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Thanks, but no thanks, Tommy. I think I'll stay where I am."[/COLOR] Tommy sighed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Suit yourself, kid. Happy landings."[/COLOR] And with a click, he was gone. I glanced at my phone then shrugged. Tucking it back into my pocket, I turned back to the road agent notes. I had work to do.

[SIZE="3"][I]A Blast from the Past[/I][/SIZE] I was sitting in my office the day after "The Supreme Challenge", going over the roster and sketching out potential storylines, when my cell phone rang. With an irritated moan, I fished it out of my pocket and answered. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hello," [/COLOR]I said tersely, looking over notes from one of the road agents. Rip Chord was suggesting we push Steve Frehley again. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Hey kid," [/COLOR]an all-too-familiar voice said. I sat up in my chair, the notes suddenly forgotten. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, hello, Tommy. It's been a while since we've chatted. What do you want?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I saw the Pay-Per-View last night. Not too shabby."[/COLOR] "[COLOR="darkgreen"]Thank you. I just finished watching your match against Nemesis last night. Pretty good work. That match saved what was an otherwise wretched card."[/COLOR] Tommy laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, seeing as you have a corner on some of the better talent in the industry, we make do with what we have in the TCW. Had I known you were so valuable, I would have never given you up."[/COLOR] I smiled. It was a lie and we both knew it. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Look, Tommy, let's cut to the chase. Are you just calling to annoy me or is there a point to this?" "Sort of. You've done well, kid. Karma was great. So was this ridiculously long feud between Joel Kovach and Archangel. But it seems to me that you've exhausted both. My guess is, you're scrambling to put together some new feuds. Probably have a bunch of notes from your road agents scattered on your desk right now."[/COLOR] I reddened, annoyed at the truth. Karma wasn't quite done yet, but we were going to move on. Archangel and Joel were done for now. I had a few ideas of where we would be going next, but much of what Tommy said was true. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You remember my offer that I made a few years ago? It's still good. It might be time for you to take me up on it."[/COLOR] I frowned. A few years ago, Tommy had called shortly after I was named Top Booker by Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine. He had offered me a sizeable chunk of money to leave the SWF and form my own promotion. At the time, Squeeky McClean had convinced me to stay and it's a decision I didn't regret. If I had left, Karma, Archangel's return, none of it would have come about. But why would Tommy be making this offer again? Why now? [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Like I said last time, I'll give you a good start financially," he continued. "I'll even give you a ring and some camera equipment. You can set up in any territory you want, hire the wrestlers you want, do any style show you want. What do you say?"[/COLOR] I laughed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Come on! How stupid do you think I am? You think once I'm gone, the SWF will stumble and TCW can finally overtake them. Sorry, Tommy, you can't buy me off that easily."[/COLOR] There was silence on the other end. Finally, Tommy broke it, his voice quiet. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Think what you will, kid. I know you and I don't exactly have warm-fuzzies for each other and I regret that. But believe it or not, I have your best interests in mind."[/COLOR] I laughed again, a harsh bark. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You've got to be kidding me!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I'm not. Have you ever stopped to wonder why Richard Eisen fired Nemesis and me all those years ago?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Well, duh. You two disobeyed his orders and put on that hardcore match anyway. Everybody knows that."[/COLOR] This time Tommy laughed, a mirthless chuckle. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"That's the official version, the one everyone believes because they never heard our side of the story. Yeah, we did disobey Richard, but that's not the reason he fired us. If we had put on that match and it flopped, he would have chewed us out, then laughed at us, then bought us a beer. "But that's not what happened, is it? No, we went out there and put on a match that people still talk about. For a brief moment, Nemesis and Tommy Cornell outshone Richard Eisen and made him look foolish. We set the SWF on a new course, not Richard. Remember, the SWF is his baby. He likes to pretend that he's the only one who can lead it. He's let you off the hook for now, but if he thinks you're a threat, you'd better watch out. "So how about it? You want to take me up on the offer?"[/COLOR] I hesitated. So much of what Tommy said made sense. And yet, Richard had never seemed like a megalomaniac around me. He always thanked me for what I've done and supported my decisions. Maybe he had been like what Tommy described, but that was years ago and people could change.... [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Thanks, but no thanks, Tommy. I think I'll stay where I am."[/COLOR] Tommy sighed. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Suit yourself, kid. Happy landings."[/COLOR] And with a click, he was gone. I glanced at my phone then shrugged. Tucking it back into my pocket, I turned back to the road agent notes. I had work to do.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, July 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 8,741 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) The show started with a segment shot earlier. Joel Kovach kicked his way into Sarah Eisen's office. Sarah looked particularly angry at seeing Joel. Joel demanded a rematch against Archangel. He said he knew that the contract had a no-rematch clause, but he didn't care. He needed to get the title away from him. He said that Sarah could make it happen. Sarah told Joel that it wasn't going to happen. Not tonight, not ever. The no-rematch clause was going to stand. Besides, even if she could do something about it, she wouldn't. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Do you realize how badly you've messed things up?"[/COLOR] Joel stared at her, stunned, then looked around. For the first time, the audience got a wider shot of Sarah's office. All of her belongings are in boxes. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What's going on?"[/COLOR] Joel asked. "You'll find out," Sarah said, picked up a box, and then shoved her way past Joel. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and guest commentator Jessie welcomed us to antoher edition of [I]Invasion![/I] Jerry explained that Jessie was filling in for Emma Chase, who continued to recuperate after Joel Kovach attacked her last week. 2) A video package aired, hitting the highlights of "The Supreme Challenge". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Much to everyone's surprise, Richard Eisen's entrance music started playing and out came the man himself. He climbed into the ring and announced, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'm back!"[/COLOR] He went on to explain that he and Sarah had made a little bet behind the scenes on the main event at "The Supreme Challenge." If Joel Kovach won, Richard would have signed over all his stock in the SWF to Sarah, giving her complete control. If Archangel won, she would return control of the Board of Directors to him. So, Richard said, Sarah Eisen's reign of terror was over and he was back in the saddle again. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) [B]DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. AKIMA BRAVE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] What a way to kick off the first [I]Invasion![/I] with Richard Eisen back at the helm. Akima and Darryl tore it up, surprising most of the fans with their effort. Sadly, neither one could pin the other before the time limit expired. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Akima Brave was intercepted by Kid Toma. Kid demanded that Akima realize the truth about Karma and leave its ranks. Kid pointed out that no one from Karma had helped him tonight and that they hadn't helped him for weeks. Akima said he made a promise and he was going to stick to his word. So Kid challenged him to a match for [I]Warzone[/I]. If Kid won, Akima would have to quit Karma. If Akima won, Kid would return to Samoa and leave him alone. Akima agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) The announcers reminded the audience of how the match between Joey Minnesota and Texas Pete ended, with Joey Minnesota losing and then power-bombing Tex through the stage floor. Jerry explained that while Joey lost the "Loser Leaves Town Match" and was thereby fired, Tex has been taken out of action due to his injuries and that he wouldn't be back. A video tribute then played for the injured and gone Texas Pete. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Richard Eisen appeared on screen and said that, given the fact that Joey Minnesota lost the match and that Texas Pete would be unable to defend his title, he was going to set up a tournament for the SWF North American Championship. And the first match in the tournament would be tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. BOB CARLSON [/B]in a first-round match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American title[/COLOR] tournament Bob was looking a little tired by the end of the match, but in the end, he was able to take down Bart with a Missile Drop Kick. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Bob Carlson celebrated his win, but then the screen went awash in static and the Karma entrance music started to play. Bob looked pretty confused as Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law came out to the ring. Joel got the mic and said that Karma had been dealt a serious blow at "The Supreme Challenge". He pointed out that the only member of Karma to hold championship gold right now was [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"that punk Marc DuBois"[/COLOR]. He went on to say that if it hadn't been for Wanda Fish's interference, he would have retained the World Heavyweight Championship. Joel also said that he was a little upset with Bruce and Rick for not coming to his aid, but he said that ultimately, that wasn't their fault. After all, they were trapped in their locker room. But, Joel said, Bob wasn't trapped with them. Bob was supposedly still a member of Karma and should have come out to help Joel during the match. Apparently Bob wasn't a team player and would have to be taught a lesson. That's when Bruce and Rick attacked Bob. Joel joined in and the three of them beat Bob down to the mat. But then the Bumfholes charged the ring and joined the fray, eventually chasing off the other members of Karma. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Jerry Eisen said he didn't know what to make of that. He said that the tourament would continue on [I]Warzone[/I] this week when Jack Bruce took on Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Rich Money appeared on screen. He said that since he won his match against Ricky Dale Johnson at "The Supreme Challenge", he now had the right to explain to people who Jennifer was and why RDJ was so angry with him. Rich explained that Jennifer Heat was a former employee of his, specifically, his maid from his penthouse apartment in Manhatten. Rich said that Jennifer did okay work but always insisted on being paid in cash. Rich said he was willing to pay her, but then learned one day that she was in the country illegally. He said that, being a law-abiding citizen, he had no choice but to report her to the INS. She was deported back to Mexico. He said that he didn't know and didn't particularly care why RDJ seemed so angry about Jennifer. But, he said, as far as he was concerned, it was over and they should both move on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) A video segment aired, highlighting the end of the Chris Caulfield Hardcore Invitational, specifically Eddie Peak stabbing Chris in the back so he could be eliminated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Chris Caulfield found Eddie Peak backstage and got into his face about what happened. Chris was furious, saying that Eddie had betrayed them. He said that they were hardcore brothers and that he didn't understand why Eddie would do it. Eddie responded by saying that Chris brought it on himself. He said he had been offended by the way that Chris kept referring to himself as the embodiment of hardcore, especially since Eddie was so hardcore too. He said that he finally couldn't take it anymore and had to do something about it. The two continued their argument until Richard Eisen came along. He introduced himself to Chris and then said that all this fighting backstage just wouldn't do. Instead, he wanted them to duke it out in the ring and that they could do so on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The Outcasts came out to the ring, proudly displaying their Tag Team Championship title belts. They said that it felt good to finally show up the Bumfholes. But, they said, they weren't about to rest on their laurels. They issued an open challenge to any team in the back to come out and face them. Out came AFKAP (Jack Bruce & Troy Tornado). They said that Jack could use a work out before his big match this week. Winning the tag championship would be good. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the open challenge and response 15) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. AFKAP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really spectacular match even though Jack was a little off his game tonight. AFKAP put up a pretty good fight, but in the end, Skull shut them down by delivering a devastating Skull Krusher to Jack Bruce. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 7:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) Wanda Fish came out to the ring. She was met with a lukewarm welcome. Wanda got on the mic and said that she had a message for Archangel: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You're welcome."[/COLOR] Wanda then went on. She said that she realized what Archangel had been up to by letting her win the Battle Royal at "Master of Puppets". She said Archangel obviously wanted to split Karma right down the middle, thereby allowing him to face Joel Kovach for the title without half of Karma to watch his back. She said it was a great strategy and that she applauded his efforts. But she was also a little angry. She said that cheapened her shot against Joel Kovach. She said that match should have been about her quest to become the best in a male-dominated sport. But she said that wasn't what it was. Instead, it was just another piece to Archangel's puzzle. Plus, she said, he should be thanking her for saving his hide at "The Supreme Challenge". She pointed out that if she hadn't stepped in, Archangel would have wound up losing or injured at Joel's hands. She said the way she saw it, Archangel owed her, first for unwittingly helping him to topple Karma and second, for saving his bacon on Saturday. And the way she wanted him to repay her was with a non-title match right here, right now, just so she can see if she could beat him. Archangel came out and said that he agreed, he did owe her and that he did regret using her. So he agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 17) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. WANDA FISH[/B] These two have some pretty good chemistry in the ring and really made this match shine. Archangel seemed a little hesitant to lock up with Wanda right away, but Wanda was able to finally goad him into action. They left the announcers in the dust, putting on a great show for the crowd that ended with Wanda Fish nailing Archangel with the Dish of the Day and then rolling him up with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 10:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 18) Archangel came up off the mat with murder in his eyes, but that faded quickly. He laughed it off and got his title belt. He walked over to Wanda and stuck out his hand for her to shake. Wanda simply looked at it and laughed. She then leaned in and yelled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Remember, you just got beat by a girl! Next time, I'll be coming for that."[/COLOR] She then thumped the title belt and rolled out of the ring, leaving Archangel to stare after her. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Bart Biggz's return to the ring was met with a mixed reaction; people thought he was used too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) drew with Akima Brave and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Bart Biggz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts (c) defeated AFKAP to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, July 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 8,741 in attendance[/CENTER] 1) The show started with a segment shot earlier. Joel Kovach kicked his way into Sarah Eisen's office. Sarah looked particularly angry at seeing Joel. Joel demanded a rematch against Archangel. He said he knew that the contract had a no-rematch clause, but he didn't care. He needed to get the title away from him. He said that Sarah could make it happen. Sarah told Joel that it wasn't going to happen. Not tonight, not ever. The no-rematch clause was going to stand. Besides, even if she could do something about it, she wouldn't. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Do you realize how badly you've messed things up?"[/COLOR] Joel stared at her, stunned, then looked around. For the first time, the audience got a wider shot of Sarah's office. All of her belongings are in boxes. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"What's going on?"[/COLOR] Joel asked. "You'll find out," Sarah said, picked up a box, and then shoved her way past Joel. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and guest commentator Jessie welcomed us to antoher edition of [I]Invasion![/I] Jerry explained that Jessie was filling in for Emma Chase, who continued to recuperate after Joel Kovach attacked her last week. 2) A video package aired, hitting the highlights of "The Supreme Challenge". RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Much to everyone's surprise, Richard Eisen's entrance music started playing and out came the man himself. He climbed into the ring and announced, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I'm back!"[/COLOR] He went on to explain that he and Sarah had made a little bet behind the scenes on the main event at "The Supreme Challenge." If Joel Kovach won, Richard would have signed over all his stock in the SWF to Sarah, giving her complete control. If Archangel won, she would return control of the Board of Directors to him. So, Richard said, Sarah Eisen's reign of terror was over and he was back in the saddle again. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 4) [B]DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. AKIMA BRAVE [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] What a way to kick off the first [I]Invasion![/I] with Richard Eisen back at the helm. Akima and Darryl tore it up, surprising most of the fans with their effort. Sadly, neither one could pin the other before the time limit expired. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 10:00 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Backstage, Akima Brave was intercepted by Kid Toma. Kid demanded that Akima realize the truth about Karma and leave its ranks. Kid pointed out that no one from Karma had helped him tonight and that they hadn't helped him for weeks. Akima said he made a promise and he was going to stick to his word. So Kid challenged him to a match for [I]Warzone[/I]. If Kid won, Akima would have to quit Karma. If Akima won, Kid would return to Samoa and leave him alone. Akima agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) The announcers reminded the audience of how the match between Joey Minnesota and Texas Pete ended, with Joey Minnesota losing and then power-bombing Tex through the stage floor. Jerry explained that while Joey lost the "Loser Leaves Town Match" and was thereby fired, Tex has been taken out of action due to his injuries and that he wouldn't be back. A video tribute then played for the injured and gone Texas Pete. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) Richard Eisen appeared on screen and said that, given the fact that Joey Minnesota lost the match and that Texas Pete would be unable to defend his title, he was going to set up a tournament for the SWF North American Championship. And the first match in the tournament would be tonight! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]BART BIGGZ vs. BOB CARLSON [/B]in a first-round match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American title[/COLOR] tournament Bob was looking a little tired by the end of the match, but in the end, he was able to take down Bart with a Missile Drop Kick. WINNER: [B]Bob Carlson [/B]in 11:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 9) Bob Carlson celebrated his win, but then the screen went awash in static and the Karma entrance music started to play. Bob looked pretty confused as Joel Kovach, Bruce the Giant, and Rick Law came out to the ring. Joel got the mic and said that Karma had been dealt a serious blow at "The Supreme Challenge". He pointed out that the only member of Karma to hold championship gold right now was [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"that punk Marc DuBois"[/COLOR]. He went on to say that if it hadn't been for Wanda Fish's interference, he would have retained the World Heavyweight Championship. Joel also said that he was a little upset with Bruce and Rick for not coming to his aid, but he said that ultimately, that wasn't their fault. After all, they were trapped in their locker room. But, Joel said, Bob wasn't trapped with them. Bob was supposedly still a member of Karma and should have come out to help Joel during the match. Apparently Bob wasn't a team player and would have to be taught a lesson. That's when Bruce and Rick attacked Bob. Joel joined in and the three of them beat Bob down to the mat. But then the Bumfholes charged the ring and joined the fray, eventually chasing off the other members of Karma. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Jerry Eisen said he didn't know what to make of that. He said that the tourament would continue on [I]Warzone[/I] this week when Jack Bruce took on Joe Sexy. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Rich Money appeared on screen. He said that since he won his match against Ricky Dale Johnson at "The Supreme Challenge", he now had the right to explain to people who Jennifer was and why RDJ was so angry with him. Rich explained that Jennifer Heat was a former employee of his, specifically, his maid from his penthouse apartment in Manhatten. Rich said that Jennifer did okay work but always insisted on being paid in cash. Rich said he was willing to pay her, but then learned one day that she was in the country illegally. He said that, being a law-abiding citizen, he had no choice but to report her to the INS. She was deported back to Mexico. He said that he didn't know and didn't particularly care why RDJ seemed so angry about Jennifer. But, he said, as far as he was concerned, it was over and they should both move on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 12) A video segment aired, highlighting the end of the Chris Caulfield Hardcore Invitational, specifically Eddie Peak stabbing Chris in the back so he could be eliminated. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 13) Chris Caulfield found Eddie Peak backstage and got into his face about what happened. Chris was furious, saying that Eddie had betrayed them. He said that they were hardcore brothers and that he didn't understand why Eddie would do it. Eddie responded by saying that Chris brought it on himself. He said he had been offended by the way that Chris kept referring to himself as the embodiment of hardcore, especially since Eddie was so hardcore too. He said that he finally couldn't take it anymore and had to do something about it. The two continued their argument until Richard Eisen came along. He introduced himself to Chris and then said that all this fighting backstage just wouldn't do. Instead, he wanted them to duke it out in the ring and that they could do so on [I]Warzone[/I]. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) The Outcasts came out to the ring, proudly displaying their Tag Team Championship title belts. They said that it felt good to finally show up the Bumfholes. But, they said, they weren't about to rest on their laurels. They issued an open challenge to any team in the back to come out and face them. Out came AFKAP (Jack Bruce & Troy Tornado). They said that Jack could use a work out before his big match this week. Winning the tag championship would be good. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the open challenge and response 15) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. AFKAP [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] A really spectacular match even though Jack was a little off his game tonight. AFKAP put up a pretty good fight, but in the end, Skull shut them down by delivering a devastating Skull Krusher to Jack Bruce. WINNERS: [B]The Outcasts [/B]in 7:58 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 16) Wanda Fish came out to the ring. She was met with a lukewarm welcome. Wanda got on the mic and said that she had a message for Archangel: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You're welcome."[/COLOR] Wanda then went on. She said that she realized what Archangel had been up to by letting her win the Battle Royal at "Master of Puppets". She said Archangel obviously wanted to split Karma right down the middle, thereby allowing him to face Joel Kovach for the title without half of Karma to watch his back. She said it was a great strategy and that she applauded his efforts. But she was also a little angry. She said that cheapened her shot against Joel Kovach. She said that match should have been about her quest to become the best in a male-dominated sport. But she said that wasn't what it was. Instead, it was just another piece to Archangel's puzzle. Plus, she said, he should be thanking her for saving his hide at "The Supreme Challenge". She pointed out that if she hadn't stepped in, Archangel would have wound up losing or injured at Joel's hands. She said the way she saw it, Archangel owed her, first for unwittingly helping him to topple Karma and second, for saving his bacon on Saturday. And the way she wanted him to repay her was with a non-title match right here, right now, just so she can see if she could beat him. Archangel came out and said that he agreed, he did owe her and that he did regret using her. So he agreed. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 17) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. WANDA FISH[/B] These two have some pretty good chemistry in the ring and really made this match shine. Archangel seemed a little hesitant to lock up with Wanda right away, but Wanda was able to finally goad him into action. They left the announcers in the dust, putting on a great show for the crowd that ended with Wanda Fish nailing Archangel with the Dish of the Day and then rolling him up with a handful of tights. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 10:09 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 18) Archangel came up off the mat with murder in his eyes, but that faded quickly. He laughed it off and got his title belt. He walked over to Wanda and stuck out his hand for her to shake. Wanda simply looked at it and laughed. She then leaned in and yelled, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Remember, you just got beat by a girl! Next time, I'll be coming for that."[/COLOR] She then thumped the title belt and rolled out of the ring, leaving Archangel to stare after her. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Bart Biggz's return to the ring was met with a mixed reaction; people thought he was used too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) drew with Akima Brave and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Bob Carlson defeated Bart Biggz [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Outcasts (c) defeated AFKAP to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish defeated Archangel [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, July 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 8,325 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Richard Eisen was setting up his office when the door opened and Wanda Fish strolled in. She greeted Richard with a friendly [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hey Dad!"[/COLOR] From the look on Richard's face, that didn't exactly set him at ease. He asked her what she wanted. She said she just wanted to welcome him back to the SWF and to ask for a little favor, father to daughter. She wanted a title shot against Archangel at "Welcome to the Jungle". She pointed out that she came close to beating Joel Kovach two months ago. She reminded Richard that he wouldn't have control of his company if she hadn't intervened in Archangel's title shot at "The Supreme Challenge". And she pointed out that she did win the non-title match earlier this week, proving she can go toe-to-toe with Double-A. Richard seemed hesitant. Wanda said he didn't have to make a decision now. He could think about it and get back to her. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]KID TOMA vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] The announcers reminded everyone that Kid and Akima had a wager of their own on this match: if Kid won, Akima would be forced to quit Karma. It was a pretty good match. The crowd got into it more than I expected. In the end, Kid nailed Akima with a Tornado DDT and got the pin, much to Akima's surprise. After the match, Akima pitched a fit, then took off his Karma t-shirt and threw it to the crowd. WINNER: [B]Kid Toma [/B]in 7:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) It's time for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Today's letter comes from Alyssa Anderson from Onatario. Alyssa writes, 'Dear Dan, why on earth did the SWF give you your segment back? I mean, you're a joke and everyone knows it. I hate to admit it, but I miss Missy Masters America back when Karma was first starting out. Whatever happened to Missy Masterson anyway? Tell the folks who run the show to can your sorry butt and bring back Missy.' Well, Alyssa, in spite of your rather rude attitude, I'll answer your question anyway. Missy is right here. Isn't that right, Missy?"[/COLOR] The camera pulled back to reveal that Missy was sitting next to Dan in a rather revealing ring outfit. She greeted her fans and asked in a sultry voice if they had missed her. She said she missed them. She went on to say that she was planning on making a big splash in the SWF once again. Apparently she's in the tournament for the SWF North American Championship! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Speaking of the tournament, a clip played of the end of Bob Carlson's match from earlier this week, complete with the beatdown at the hands of Bob's Karma colleagues. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Bob then appeared on screen and addressed his fellow members of Karma. He told them that there was no excuse for attacking him, no matter how frustrated they were. He said that Akima had the right idea earlier tonight. He took off his Karma t-shirt and threw it to the ground, boldly declaring that he was striking out on his own. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. JOE SEXY [/B]in a first round match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Title[/COLOR] tournament In spite of the fact that these two don't work that well together, they put on a great match. The momentum swung back and forth for a while until Joe Sexy managed to pick up a string of near falls. Jack suddenly fought back, though, hitting the New York Minute and scoring the pin. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in 11:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The announcers then said that what Missy said earlier was true. They've just found out that the next first round match would take place on the next [I]Invasion![/I], and it would be Missy facing off against Steve Frehley to see who goes on to the semi-finals! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut backstage to reveal Joel Kovach walking through the backstage area. He turned a corner and came face to face with Marc DuBois. The Warmaster had his title belt draped over one shoulder and was admiring his own reflection in it. He then looked up at Joel. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I hear you have a problem with me. Something about me being the only member of Karma who has title gold right now? Something about me being a punk?"[/COLOR] Joel tried to say something but Marc cut him off. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Seems to me, Joel, that you have a real problem standing up for yourself. You wanted Rick and Bruce to watch your back at 'The Supreme Challenge' and earlier this week, those two helped you beat up Bob Carlson. What's the matter? Can't get the job done on your own? Oh, wait. We know the answer to that! Seems to me, you're missing your title right now!"[/COLOR] Joel replied that he could take on anybody, anywhere on his own, and he's prove it tonight by taking Marc's Warmaster Title away from him. Marc smiled sadistically and told him he was on! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] These two wrestled under regular rules and put on a pretty good show. Eddie looked particularly dangerous in the ring, easily going head-to-head with Chris. But it was Chris who picked up the win with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 17:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Christian Faith came out to the ring in his military attire and said that he had something serious to discuss. He said it was a matter that made the SWF look weak to the rest of the world, something that he said was unacceptable. That issue: the fact that their World Heavyweight Champion got beat by a girl. Christian went on to say that he couldn't stand for that. He wouldn't stand for that. He said that the SWF deserved to have a champion who wouldn't be afraid of beating a woman. Christian said he was that man, and so he challenged Archangel to a match at the next [I]Invasion![/I] Archangel came out to the ring entrance and told Christian that he was on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 11) [B]MARC DuBOIS (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] What a match! This got the fans off their seats and screaming for more. Joel and Marc laid it all on the line. Joel especially didn't hold anything back. At first, it looked like Marc wasn't taking Joel seriously, but after a near fall and a close call with the Kovach Krippler, Marc sobered up and dug in, producing a near fall of his own. The battle raged through the ring and around it as well until finally Marc reversed an attempted Old School Drop and turned it into a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 17:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Before Marc could celebrate too much, out came Rick Law and Bruce the Giant. They stormed the ring and attacked Marc. Once Joel recovered, he joined in the brawl. Out came the Bumfholes, hitting the ring like a hurricane. The show ended with the six members of Karma brawling. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show all around. Got some ideas brewing that might turn out to be fun. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Kid Toma defeated Akima Brave [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Joe Sexy [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Joel Kovach to retain the SWF Warmaster Title [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, July 2008[/I] Held at Evanovich Riverside in the Tri State Territory 8,325 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Richard Eisen was setting up his office when the door opened and Wanda Fish strolled in. She greeted Richard with a friendly [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hey Dad!"[/COLOR] From the look on Richard's face, that didn't exactly set him at ease. He asked her what she wanted. She said she just wanted to welcome him back to the SWF and to ask for a little favor, father to daughter. She wanted a title shot against Archangel at "Welcome to the Jungle". She pointed out that she came close to beating Joel Kovach two months ago. She reminded Richard that he wouldn't have control of his company if she hadn't intervened in Archangel's title shot at "The Supreme Challenge". And she pointed out that she did win the non-title match earlier this week, proving she can go toe-to-toe with Double-A. Richard seemed hesitant. Wanda said he didn't have to make a decision now. He could think about it and get back to her. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 2) [B]KID TOMA vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] The announcers reminded everyone that Kid and Akima had a wager of their own on this match: if Kid won, Akima would be forced to quit Karma. It was a pretty good match. The crowd got into it more than I expected. In the end, Kid nailed Akima with a Tornado DDT and got the pin, much to Akima's surprise. After the match, Akima pitched a fit, then took off his Karma t-shirt and threw it to the crowd. WINNER: [B]Kid Toma [/B]in 7:34 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) It's time for "Ask Dan!" [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Today's letter comes from Alyssa Anderson from Onatario. Alyssa writes, 'Dear Dan, why on earth did the SWF give you your segment back? I mean, you're a joke and everyone knows it. I hate to admit it, but I miss Missy Masters America back when Karma was first starting out. Whatever happened to Missy Masterson anyway? Tell the folks who run the show to can your sorry butt and bring back Missy.' Well, Alyssa, in spite of your rather rude attitude, I'll answer your question anyway. Missy is right here. Isn't that right, Missy?"[/COLOR] The camera pulled back to reveal that Missy was sitting next to Dan in a rather revealing ring outfit. She greeted her fans and asked in a sultry voice if they had missed her. She said she missed them. She went on to say that she was planning on making a big splash in the SWF once again. Apparently she's in the tournament for the SWF North American Championship! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 4) Speaking of the tournament, a clip played of the end of Bob Carlson's match from earlier this week, complete with the beatdown at the hands of Bob's Karma colleagues. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Bob then appeared on screen and addressed his fellow members of Karma. He told them that there was no excuse for attacking him, no matter how frustrated they were. He said that Akima had the right idea earlier tonight. He took off his Karma t-shirt and threw it to the ground, boldly declaring that he was striking out on his own. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 6) [B]JACK BRUCE vs. JOE SEXY [/B]in a first round match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Title[/COLOR] tournament In spite of the fact that these two don't work that well together, they put on a great match. The momentum swung back and forth for a while until Joe Sexy managed to pick up a string of near falls. Jack suddenly fought back, though, hitting the New York Minute and scoring the pin. WINNER: [B]Jack Bruce [/B]in 11:43 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 7) The announcers then said that what Missy said earlier was true. They've just found out that the next first round match would take place on the next [I]Invasion![/I], and it would be Missy facing off against Steve Frehley to see who goes on to the semi-finals! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 8) The camera cut backstage to reveal Joel Kovach walking through the backstage area. He turned a corner and came face to face with Marc DuBois. The Warmaster had his title belt draped over one shoulder and was admiring his own reflection in it. He then looked up at Joel. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"I hear you have a problem with me. Something about me being the only member of Karma who has title gold right now? Something about me being a punk?"[/COLOR] Joel tried to say something but Marc cut him off. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Seems to me, Joel, that you have a real problem standing up for yourself. You wanted Rick and Bruce to watch your back at 'The Supreme Challenge' and earlier this week, those two helped you beat up Bob Carlson. What's the matter? Can't get the job done on your own? Oh, wait. We know the answer to that! Seems to me, you're missing your title right now!"[/COLOR] Joel replied that he could take on anybody, anywhere on his own, and he's prove it tonight by taking Marc's Warmaster Title away from him. Marc smiled sadistically and told him he was on! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD vs. EDDIE PEAK[/B] These two wrestled under regular rules and put on a pretty good show. Eddie looked particularly dangerous in the ring, easily going head-to-head with Chris. But it was Chris who picked up the win with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield [/B]in 17:07 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Christian Faith came out to the ring in his military attire and said that he had something serious to discuss. He said it was a matter that made the SWF look weak to the rest of the world, something that he said was unacceptable. That issue: the fact that their World Heavyweight Champion got beat by a girl. Christian went on to say that he couldn't stand for that. He wouldn't stand for that. He said that the SWF deserved to have a champion who wouldn't be afraid of beating a woman. Christian said he was that man, and so he challenged Archangel to a match at the next [I]Invasion![/I] Archangel came out to the ring entrance and told Christian that he was on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 11) [B]MARC DuBOIS (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] What a match! This got the fans off their seats and screaming for more. Joel and Marc laid it all on the line. Joel especially didn't hold anything back. At first, it looked like Marc wasn't taking Joel seriously, but after a near fall and a close call with the Kovach Krippler, Marc sobered up and dug in, producing a near fall of his own. The battle raged through the ring and around it as well until finally Marc reversed an attempted Old School Drop and turned it into a Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 17:36 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) Before Marc could celebrate too much, out came Rick Law and Bruce the Giant. They stormed the ring and attacked Marc. Once Joel recovered, he joined in the brawl. Out came the Bumfholes, hitting the ring like a hurricane. The show ended with the six members of Karma brawling. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show all around. Got some ideas brewing that might turn out to be fun. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Kid Toma defeated Akima Brave [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Jack Bruce defeated Joe Sexy [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield defeated Eddie Peak [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois (c) defeated Joel Kovach to retain the SWF Warmaster Title [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, July 2008[/I] Held at The Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 8,702 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and special color commentator Blonde Bombshell welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Christian Faith kicked things off by speaking of how he was going to ascend to the heights of professional wrestling and capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) The announcers said that in addition to that, newly returned CEO Richard Eisen had signed Cliff Wilson in a match against Rich Money for later tonight as well. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B] DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. ANDRE JONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Chalk up another win for the 10-Minute Champ. Andre didn't stand a chance, quickly succumbing to the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 7:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Angry Gilmore approached Richard Eisen backstage and welcomed Richard back. He said that he wanted to cash in his rematch clause for the SWF 10-Minute Championship at "Welcome to the Jungle" and he was hoping that Richard would make that happen. Richard said that Angry was a tremendous competitor, but that he would have to think about it. He said there were a lot of hungry young wrestlers out there who might want a shot at Darryl's title and Richard didn't want to exclude them from that. Angry wasn't happy, but he seemed placated when Richard promised to think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Akima Brave was shown standing in front of a mirror looking pretty unhappy. It soon became apparent as to why. The camera pulled out to reveal that he was wearing a new wrestling outfit, one that matched Kid Toma. Kid said that they looked good. He went on to say that since Akima was now out of Karma, the two of them could team up as the Samoan Wild Boyz and really show the SWF what a true tag team was like. He then asked if Akima liked the new tights that their mom sewed for them. Akima rolled his eyes and said they were great. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. MISSY MASTERSON [/B]in a first round match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Title[/COLOR] tournament Not the best of matches, but at least Missy didn't truly stink up the place too badly (which is what I was kind of worried would happen). In the end, Steve put her away with a Frehley's Comet. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 8:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) As Steve celebrated with a chorus of lackluster cheers from the crowd, someone vaulted the security railing and rolled into the ring. Steve turned around just in time to get a boot to the gut and got nailed with a vicious looking finisher. Missy Masterson got a mic and said that she didn't really care that she got eliminated from the North American Championship tournament. Meet her new boyfriend and tag team partner, [B]Chance Fortune[/B]! She predicted that, as the Masters of Fortune, they would soon take tag team gold! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) The announcers said that regardless of what happened to Steve Frehley, the tournament would continue on [I]Warzone[/I]. Much to their surprise, it was going to be Christian Faith taking on Troy Tornado. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Is it possible that Christian will wind up with both the World Heavyweight and the North American Championship belts?"[/COLOR] Farrah wondered aloud. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) The Fabulous Bumfholes came out to the ring and said that now that amateur hour was over, it was time to get down to business. They said they were sick of sneak attacks and underhanded tricks. They wanted to take on Bruce the Giant and Rick Law head on. They challenged them to a tag match on [I]Warzone[/I]. Out came Bruce and Rick. They called the Bumfholes stupid newbies to challenge veterans like them. They said that the Bumfholes may provide youthful enthusiasm in Karma, but they said that they provided veteran experience and in the end, that will always win out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 10) Chris Caulfield was walking backstage when he was attacked from behind by Eddie Peak. Eddie beat on him for a while and then mocked him for not being ready for an attack at any time. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You call yourself hardcore?"[/COLOR] Eddie sneered before stepping over Chris and walking away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] The announcers commented how cool and calm Rich seemed in the ring, and it showed in the way he handled Cliff Wilson's energetic offense. Things were really popping but it all came to a crashing halt when Ricky Dale Johnson charged the ring and attacked Rich Money. The ref immediately called for the bell. Cliff tried to protest, but RDJ tossed him out of the ring. WINNER: [B]Rich Money[/B] by DQ in 10:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) RDJ stomped on Rich for a while before getting a mic. He then said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think we're done, Rich? You think you can tell only half the story and get away with it? Tell you what. You'd better watch your back until you fess up to all of it. Cause, son, I'll be hounding you ever step of the way!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The announcers commented on what an eventful night it's been, especially in terms of tag team news. Two new teams debuting tonight. But, Jerry pointed out, they have their work cut out for them if they expect to overthrow the reigning tag team champs, the Outcasts. What followed was a video showing the Outcasts working out and pounding on their opponents, accompanied by a driving metal score. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Christian Faith was taping up his wrists when he turned around and found Wanda Fish staring at him. He told her to get lost, that he didn't have furlough right now to show her a good time. Wanda replied with a snide comment about how she doubted he didn't have thirty seconds to spare. She then asked him if he really thought Archangel should be ashamed that she beat him last week. Christian said he should. Wanda replied by challenging Christian to face her, regardless of the outcome of tonight's match, at [I]Warzone[/I] to see if it's easy to beat her or not. Christian said he normally wouldn't fight a girl, but in this case, he'd make an exception. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Archangel was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) [B]ARCHANGEL (c) vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A really good match. These two have pretty good chemistry together and as a result, they put together such a good match that the announcers were left in the dust. They exchanged blows all throughout the ring until finally, Archangel managed to drop Christian to the mat and slap him in the Wing Clip. Christian tried to shimmy his way to the ropes, but in the end, he wound up tapping. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 16:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The crowd was a little sick of seeing Chance Fortune as much as they did. Apparently his four minute debut was too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Andre Jones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Missy Masterson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Cliff Wilson by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel (c) defeated Christian Faith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, July 2008[/I] Held at The Friedman Building in the Mid South Territory 8,702 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and special color commentator Blonde Bombshell welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Christian Faith kicked things off by speaking of how he was going to ascend to the heights of professional wrestling and capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) The announcers said that in addition to that, newly returned CEO Richard Eisen had signed Cliff Wilson in a match against Rich Money for later tonight as well. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) [B] DARRYL DEVINE (c) vs. ANDRE JONES [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Chalk up another win for the 10-Minute Champ. Andre didn't stand a chance, quickly succumbing to the Devine Dream Drop. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 7:53 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] 4) Angry Gilmore approached Richard Eisen backstage and welcomed Richard back. He said that he wanted to cash in his rematch clause for the SWF 10-Minute Championship at "Welcome to the Jungle" and he was hoping that Richard would make that happen. Richard said that Angry was a tremendous competitor, but that he would have to think about it. He said there were a lot of hungry young wrestlers out there who might want a shot at Darryl's title and Richard didn't want to exclude them from that. Angry wasn't happy, but he seemed placated when Richard promised to think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) Akima Brave was shown standing in front of a mirror looking pretty unhappy. It soon became apparent as to why. The camera pulled out to reveal that he was wearing a new wrestling outfit, one that matched Kid Toma. Kid said that they looked good. He went on to say that since Akima was now out of Karma, the two of them could team up as the Samoan Wild Boyz and really show the SWF what a true tag team was like. He then asked if Akima liked the new tights that their mom sewed for them. Akima rolled his eyes and said they were great. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) [B]STEVE FREHLEY vs. MISSY MASTERSON [/B]in a first round match in [COLOR="Red"]the North American Title[/COLOR] tournament Not the best of matches, but at least Missy didn't truly stink up the place too badly (which is what I was kind of worried would happen). In the end, Steve put her away with a Frehley's Comet. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 8:35 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 7) As Steve celebrated with a chorus of lackluster cheers from the crowd, someone vaulted the security railing and rolled into the ring. Steve turned around just in time to get a boot to the gut and got nailed with a vicious looking finisher. Missy Masterson got a mic and said that she didn't really care that she got eliminated from the North American Championship tournament. Meet her new boyfriend and tag team partner, [B]Chance Fortune[/B]! She predicted that, as the Masters of Fortune, they would soon take tag team gold! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 8) The announcers said that regardless of what happened to Steve Frehley, the tournament would continue on [I]Warzone[/I]. Much to their surprise, it was going to be Christian Faith taking on Troy Tornado. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Is it possible that Christian will wind up with both the World Heavyweight and the North American Championship belts?"[/COLOR] Farrah wondered aloud. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) The Fabulous Bumfholes came out to the ring and said that now that amateur hour was over, it was time to get down to business. They said they were sick of sneak attacks and underhanded tricks. They wanted to take on Bruce the Giant and Rick Law head on. They challenged them to a tag match on [I]Warzone[/I]. Out came Bruce and Rick. They called the Bumfholes stupid newbies to challenge veterans like them. They said that the Bumfholes may provide youthful enthusiasm in Karma, but they said that they provided veteran experience and in the end, that will always win out. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 10) Chris Caulfield was walking backstage when he was attacked from behind by Eddie Peak. Eddie beat on him for a while and then mocked him for not being ready for an attack at any time. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You call yourself hardcore?"[/COLOR] Eddie sneered before stepping over Chris and walking away. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] The announcers commented how cool and calm Rich seemed in the ring, and it showed in the way he handled Cliff Wilson's energetic offense. Things were really popping but it all came to a crashing halt when Ricky Dale Johnson charged the ring and attacked Rich Money. The ref immediately called for the bell. Cliff tried to protest, but RDJ tossed him out of the ring. WINNER: [B]Rich Money[/B] by DQ in 10:40 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 12) RDJ stomped on Rich for a while before getting a mic. He then said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You think we're done, Rich? You think you can tell only half the story and get away with it? Tell you what. You'd better watch your back until you fess up to all of it. Cause, son, I'll be hounding you ever step of the way!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 13) The announcers commented on what an eventful night it's been, especially in terms of tag team news. Two new teams debuting tonight. But, Jerry pointed out, they have their work cut out for them if they expect to overthrow the reigning tag team champs, the Outcasts. What followed was a video showing the Outcasts working out and pounding on their opponents, accompanied by a driving metal score. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) Christian Faith was taping up his wrists when he turned around and found Wanda Fish staring at him. He told her to get lost, that he didn't have furlough right now to show her a good time. Wanda replied with a snide comment about how she doubted he didn't have thirty seconds to spare. She then asked him if he really thought Archangel should be ashamed that she beat him last week. Christian said he should. Wanda replied by challenging Christian to face her, regardless of the outcome of tonight's match, at [I]Warzone[/I] to see if it's easy to beat her or not. Christian said he normally wouldn't fight a girl, but in this case, he'd make an exception. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 15) Archangel was shown walking to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 16) [B]ARCHANGEL (c) vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] A really good match. These two have pretty good chemistry together and as a result, they put together such a good match that the announcers were left in the dust. They exchanged blows all throughout the ring until finally, Archangel managed to drop Christian to the mat and slap him in the Wing Clip. Christian tried to shimmy his way to the ropes, but in the end, he wound up tapping. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 16:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] The crowd was a little sick of seeing Chance Fortune as much as they did. Apparently his four minute debut was too much. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine (c) defeated Andre Jones to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/I][/COLOR]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated Missy Masterson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] [I]Rich Money defeated Cliff Wilson by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Archangel (c) defeated Christian Faith to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I LOVE THIS DIARY...ahem. I've been hooked on this diary for ages. Keep up the awesome work. I just had a funny occurence happen in my TEW game when I last played, RDJ got picked up by SWF the second his contract was given warning lol. I've been meaning to ask for ages, who are Joel Kovach and Archangel, are they custom guys? I'm guessing Delirious Dan is your Heidenreich challenge guy?

I LOVE THIS DIARY...ahem. I've been hooked on this diary for ages. Keep up the awesome work. I just had a funny occurence happen in my TEW game when I last played, RDJ got picked up by SWF the second his contract was given warning lol. I've been meaning to ask for ages, who are Joel Kovach and Archangel, are they custom guys? I'm guessing Delirious Dan is your Heidenreich challenge guy?

I believe near the beginning of this diary explains who Joel Kovach and ArchAngel are. They were part of a group of wrestlers that Scapino created, and these two are the only survivors cause I think at the beginning of the diary, people weren't to fond of the created guys. I should have gone back to the beginning to check though, I could be wrong.

I believe near the beginning of this diary explains who Joel Kovach and ArchAngel are. They were part of a group of wrestlers that Scapino created, and these two are the only survivors cause I think at the beginning of the diary, people weren't to fond of the created guys. I should have gone back to the beginning to check though, I could be wrong.

[QUOTE=JonnyV1;156882]I believe near the beginning of this diary explains who Joel Kovach and ArchAngel are. They were part of a group of wrestlers that Scapino created, and these two are the only survivors cause I think at the beginning of the diary, people weren't to fond of the created guys. I should have gone back to the beginning to check though, I could be wrong.[/QUOTE] Nope you are right......I remember there were like 6 created workers. It's funny how they weren't well recieved at first, yet now I couldn't imagine this diary without Kovach and Archangel.

Archived