SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

How can you not like the Bumfholes!?! Are you completely mad!?! Madder than a mad thing wots gone mad while living in a mad house filled with mad people!?! Damnit, you made me go punctuation crazy again. The Bumfholes and Marc DuBois are among my very favourite people and easily always find themselves into my main event scene when I'm not deliberately trying to hold them back a bit. Which reminds me.... Derek B

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you not like the Bumfholes!?! Are you completely mad!?! Madder than a mad thing wots gone mad while living in a mad house filled with mad people!?! Damnit, you made me go punctuation crazy again. The Bumfholes and Marc DuBois are among my very favourite people and easily always find themselves into my main event scene when I'm not deliberately trying to hold them back a bit. Which reminds me.... Derek B

[QUOTE=derek_b;158145]How can you not like the Bumfholes!?! Are you completely mad!?! Madder than a mad thing wots gone mad while living in a mad house filled with mad people!?![/QUOTE] His name must be Mad Jack McMad of the McMad clan :p (to paraphrase Blackadder - possibly the best TV series ever :D )

[QUOTE=derek_b;158145]How can you not like the Bumfholes!?! Are you completely mad!?! Madder than a mad thing wots gone mad while living in a mad house filled with mad people!?![/QUOTE] His name must be Mad Jack McMad of the McMad clan :p (to paraphrase Blackadder - possibly the best TV series ever :D )

Well they aren't in my game because I am using TEW04 until TEW07 comes out. So all I can really go on is there names and pictures lol. They don't do much for me. I am sure if I played 05 I would love them because they must have some skill for everyone to like them so much. Bumfholes is too much like Buttholes though. As for Dubois I like him.

Well they aren't in my game because I am using TEW04 until TEW07 comes out. So all I can really go on is there names and pictures lol. They don't do much for me. I am sure if I played 05 I would love them because they must have some skill for everyone to like them so much. Bumfholes is too much like Buttholes though. As for Dubois I like him.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, August 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 9,786 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. Ana wondered, given what the fan-booked main events have been so far what we're in for tonight. 1) Richard Eisen came out to answer that question. He said it was time for Tim Westybrook to live up to his nickname, The Iron Man. He said that [B]Apupunchau[/B] has requested that Tim Westybrook defend the Warmaster Title against Remo in a 30-Minute Iron Man match! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Delirious Dan arrived at the building and bumped into Rick Law. Rick asked if he was going to deliver another lame "Ask Dan" segment like last week's. Dan said he wasn't and instead challenged Rick to step into the ring with him. Rick laughed it off and said that he didn't have anything better to do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Ricky Dale Johnson appeared on screen and once again addressed Rich Money. He said that Rich should always be watching his back. He said that he was still after him and wouldn't leave him alone until Rich apologized to Jennifer for the way he abused her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. RICK LAW[/B] Duane Fry said that Dan was out of his mind for taking on Rick Law like this. He cited the fact that Rick has held the main event title of a different promotion whereas all Dan's been able to muster has been the 10-Minute Title. Much to everyone's surprise, though, Dan was able to take on Rick and beat him back. He was off his game, but Rick covered for him, until Dan finally dropped Rick and got a clean three count on him. Duane was stunned, but said maybe that was an indication of what passed for a champion at that other promotion. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 8:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Tim Westybrook appeared on screen. He hyped himself up, saying that he didn't care who the fans voted for to face him at "Under Control". He said that Darryl, Rich, and RDJ were all worthy competitors, but he said he was simply tougher than them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) The Samoan Wild Boyz delivered a promo that hyped themselves. They said that they had worked out their differences and that they were definitely the ones to vote for to take on the Outcasts. But then Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson appeared out of the crowd and attacked them. The next thing you knew, a ref came out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] Missy and Chance seemed poised to pick up a quick and dirty win after their initial attack, but eventually, Kid and Akima managed to rally. They fought back and Kid finally put Missy away with a Long Range Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 12:27 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Eddie Peak appeared on screen to talk about his match against Chris Caulfield at "Under Control". He asked Chris if he was supposed to be scared since Chris got to suggest the match stipulations. He asked if a First Blood match was supposed to intimidate him. He reminded Chris that he has bled buckets before. An inferno match? Don't make him laugh. He said Chris was a little boy who shouldn't play with matches. Barbed wire? He said that he's been wrapped in barbed wire before and it hasn't fased him. He told Chris that no matter what the fans pick, Chris should expect one thing: pain. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] The announcers said that Joel had practically demanded this match after what happened with the cage match. Marc looked relatively unconcerned as he got into the ring. Joel joined him and seemed a bit put off. He slowed things down by demanding the ref check Marc for foreign objects. Marc submitted to the search and then insisted that Joel be checked as well. When the ref tried to pat him down, Joel attacked Marc and the ref had little choice but to start the match. Marc quickly took control of the match, pounding on Joel until he sent Joel reeling into a corner. Marc went in to pound on him some more, but Joel begged off and the ref interposed between them. While the ref held Marc back, Joel fished something out of his boot: a length of chain with a padlock on it. Ana screamed foul play while Peter Michaels speculated it had all come from the cage match earlier this week. Joel clutched the padlock and wrapped the chain around his fist, then leapt past the ref and smashed Marc across the head. The ref screamed bloody murder at him and called for the bell. Joel simply shrugged at the cameras and dropped the chain and padlock on Marc's chest. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]by DQ in 4:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Joel watched as Marc was transferred to a stretcher and wheeled out of the arena. Joel then got a mic and mocked Marc, asking how he felt and wondering aloud whether or not he could participate in the match at "Under Control" if he had a concussion. Marc, of course, had no answer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Skull DeBones was backstage with Remo. He slapped Remo a few times across the face, telling him to focus. He said that Remo was in for a grueling match. Half an hour, no rests, whoever scores the most decisions wins, and it's against The Iron Man. But, Skull said, he didn't have to worry. He was Remo! He was tougher than Westybrook and would prove it tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. REMO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a 30-Minute Iron Man match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Holy cow. These two left poor Duane Fry in the dust tonight and Ana Garcia was struggling as well. After a pretty vicious brawl, Remo picked up the first pin by firing off a Destoyer, one that knocked Tim silly. Tim had some trouble getting his momentum back after that and acted like he was still logie from the blow for a few minutes. Then he rallied and managed to slip Remo into an STF to make Remo tap. The two men kicked it up a notch as the clock started to wind down. Both men went for finishers, only to have them blocked or broken. Finally, though, with only ten seconds on the clock, Tim nailed an Unstoppable Force, the ref making the count just a second before the clock got to zero. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by 2-1 in 29:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show all around. Don't forget to vote! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Masters of Fortune [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Joel Kovach by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Remo in [COLOR="Purple"]a 30-Minute Iron Man match [/COLOR]to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 4, August 2008[/I] Held at the Louisiana Auditorium in the South East Territory 9,786 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. Ana wondered, given what the fan-booked main events have been so far what we're in for tonight. 1) Richard Eisen came out to answer that question. He said it was time for Tim Westybrook to live up to his nickname, The Iron Man. He said that [B]Apupunchau[/B] has requested that Tim Westybrook defend the Warmaster Title against Remo in a 30-Minute Iron Man match! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Delirious Dan arrived at the building and bumped into Rick Law. Rick asked if he was going to deliver another lame "Ask Dan" segment like last week's. Dan said he wasn't and instead challenged Rick to step into the ring with him. Rick laughed it off and said that he didn't have anything better to do. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 3) Ricky Dale Johnson appeared on screen and once again addressed Rich Money. He said that Rich should always be watching his back. He said that he was still after him and wouldn't leave him alone until Rich apologized to Jennifer for the way he abused her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. RICK LAW[/B] Duane Fry said that Dan was out of his mind for taking on Rick Law like this. He cited the fact that Rick has held the main event title of a different promotion whereas all Dan's been able to muster has been the 10-Minute Title. Much to everyone's surprise, though, Dan was able to take on Rick and beat him back. He was off his game, but Rick covered for him, until Dan finally dropped Rick and got a clean three count on him. Duane was stunned, but said maybe that was an indication of what passed for a champion at that other promotion. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 8:48 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) Tim Westybrook appeared on screen. He hyped himself up, saying that he didn't care who the fans voted for to face him at "Under Control". He said that Darryl, Rich, and RDJ were all worthy competitors, but he said he was simply tougher than them. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) The Samoan Wild Boyz delivered a promo that hyped themselves. They said that they had worked out their differences and that they were definitely the ones to vote for to take on the Outcasts. But then Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson appeared out of the crowd and attacked them. The next thing you knew, a ref came out to the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the promo; [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] for the attack 7) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. MASTERS OF FORTUNE[/B] Missy and Chance seemed poised to pick up a quick and dirty win after their initial attack, but eventually, Kid and Akima managed to rally. They fought back and Kid finally put Missy away with a Long Range Headbutt. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 12:27 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 8) Eddie Peak appeared on screen to talk about his match against Chris Caulfield at "Under Control". He asked Chris if he was supposed to be scared since Chris got to suggest the match stipulations. He asked if a First Blood match was supposed to intimidate him. He reminded Chris that he has bled buckets before. An inferno match? Don't make him laugh. He said Chris was a little boy who shouldn't play with matches. Barbed wire? He said that he's been wrapped in barbed wire before and it hasn't fased him. He told Chris that no matter what the fans pick, Chris should expect one thing: pain. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] The announcers said that Joel had practically demanded this match after what happened with the cage match. Marc looked relatively unconcerned as he got into the ring. Joel joined him and seemed a bit put off. He slowed things down by demanding the ref check Marc for foreign objects. Marc submitted to the search and then insisted that Joel be checked as well. When the ref tried to pat him down, Joel attacked Marc and the ref had little choice but to start the match. Marc quickly took control of the match, pounding on Joel until he sent Joel reeling into a corner. Marc went in to pound on him some more, but Joel begged off and the ref interposed between them. While the ref held Marc back, Joel fished something out of his boot: a length of chain with a padlock on it. Ana screamed foul play while Peter Michaels speculated it had all come from the cage match earlier this week. Joel clutched the padlock and wrapped the chain around his fist, then leapt past the ref and smashed Marc across the head. The ref screamed bloody murder at him and called for the bell. Joel simply shrugged at the cameras and dropped the chain and padlock on Marc's chest. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]by DQ in 4:54 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 10) Joel watched as Marc was transferred to a stretcher and wheeled out of the arena. Joel then got a mic and mocked Marc, asking how he felt and wondering aloud whether or not he could participate in the match at "Under Control" if he had a concussion. Marc, of course, had no answer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 11) Skull DeBones was backstage with Remo. He slapped Remo a few times across the face, telling him to focus. He said that Remo was in for a grueling match. Half an hour, no rests, whoever scores the most decisions wins, and it's against The Iron Man. But, Skull said, he didn't have to worry. He was Remo! He was tougher than Westybrook and would prove it tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. REMO [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a 30-Minute Iron Man match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Holy cow. These two left poor Duane Fry in the dust tonight and Ana Garcia was struggling as well. After a pretty vicious brawl, Remo picked up the first pin by firing off a Destoyer, one that knocked Tim silly. Tim had some trouble getting his momentum back after that and acted like he was still logie from the blow for a few minutes. Then he rallied and managed to slip Remo into an STF to make Remo tap. The two men kicked it up a notch as the clock started to wind down. Both men went for finishers, only to have them blocked or broken. Finally, though, with only ten seconds on the clock, Tim nailed an Unstoppable Force, the ref making the count just a second before the clock got to zero. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]by 2-1 in 29:59 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Good show all around. Don't forget to vote! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Rick Law[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated Masters of Fortune [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Marc DuBois defeated Joel Kovach by DQ [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Remo in [COLOR="Purple"]a 30-Minute Iron Man match [/COLOR]to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR][/I] - [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

From ProWrestlingHits.com - [QUOTE][B]Surprise ending for TCW Hotter Than Hell[/B] - In a surprising move, Vin Tanner defeated Nemesis to become the TCW World Heavyweight Champion. No one is exactly sure what Bryan Holmes, TCW's head booker, is planning, especially given the recent string of very successful matches Nemesis has had against Tommy Cornell. [B]Warlord Agony retires[/B] - Former SWF wrestler Warlord Agony recently announced his intentions to retire from wrestling. After being released from the SWF in late 2006, Agony worked a number of DaVE shows before that company folded. Agony was unavailable for comments on future plans.[/QUOTE]

From ProWrestlingHits.com - [QUOTE][B]Surprise ending for TCW Hotter Than Hell[/B] - In a surprising move, Vin Tanner defeated Nemesis to become the TCW World Heavyweight Champion. No one is exactly sure what Bryan Holmes, TCW's head booker, is planning, especially given the recent string of very successful matches Nemesis has had against Tommy Cornell. [B]Warlord Agony retires[/B] - Former SWF wrestler Warlord Agony recently announced his intentions to retire from wrestling. After being released from the SWF in late 2006, Agony worked a number of DaVE shows before that company folded. Agony was unavailable for comments on future plans.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, September 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 9,802 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and announced that tonight's main event had been booked by the one man who guaranteed to put Richard's grandchildren through college by purchasing a million Karma t-shirts. [B]Derek_B[/B] has requested to see a triangle match with Archangel, Randy Bumfhole .... and Zimmy Bumfhole. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Things kind of crashed with the next segment: Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson performing a pardoy of the end of [I]Grease[/I]. Turns out neither of them can sing. Ick. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Darryl kicked it up a notch again, surprising Christian with his flurry of offense in the early going of the match. In the end, Darryl managed to drop Christian to the mat with a Devine Dream Drop and picked up the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 12:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Jennifer Heat was backstage by herself when she turned around and found herself face to face with an angry Rich Money. He threatened her a few times, telling her that she had to stop telling lies about him. He suggested that she might get hurt if she didn't. Jennifer backed herself into a corner and then called for help. Ricky Dale Johnson charged in, but it turns out that that's what Rich was hoping for! Rich turned and clobbered RDJ, beating him to the ground and then kicking him repeatedly while Jennifer looked on, sobbing. Rich then blew a kiss to Jennifer and left the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Cliff Wilson taunted both Marc DuBois and Joel Kovach. He told the audience that he was the logical choice to face Joel at "Under Control". He reminded them of how badly he got under Joel's skin months ago. Sadly, Cliff has lost enough momentum that the audience didn't care. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] The crowd went wild for Joey's entrance. He didn't acknowledge the cheering fans, though, instead setting to work on Eric. Emma commented that Joey had something to prove, seeing as he's been out of action for a while. Joey more than settled any fears that he had developed ring rust. He put on a spectacular match with Eric, finally finishing him off with the Minnesota Salute. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 12:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) As soon as Joey had cleared the ring, Steve Frehley stormed out to it. He demanded that the crowd stop cheering for Joey, saying that he wasn't the North American Champion anymore and that he didn't deserve it. He said that if anyone should be cheered, it should be him. The crowd didn't buy that at all. So Steve said if they wanted to see a good match, he'd give them one. He challenged anyone in the back to come out and face him. Out came BJ Shearer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the response 8) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Steve certainly impressed the crowd. While they cheered BJ on in the early minutes, the fact that BJ couldn't mount a defense against Steve's intense offense quickly quieted them down. In the end, Steve put BJ away with a Frehley's Comet and then basked in the "adulation" of the crowd. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Christian Faith appeared on screen and said that his defeat at the hands of Darryl Devine earlier tonight was a fluke. He said that no one should let that discourage them from voting for him to face Archangel at "Under Control". He said that he was the best choice and that he'd proven it time and again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Wanda Fish was with the Bumfholes backstage. She said that they should focus on defeating Archangel. She pointed out that it was a non-title match, but that's okay. She said that they should turn this into a handicap match and show Archangel why he still shouldn't mess with Karma! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. ZIMMY BUMFHOLE[/B] The Bumfholes started out on the same page and did a pretty good job of overhwhelming Archangel with a double-team offense. But then Randy started ordering Zimmy around. He dropped Archangel to the mat with a thrust kick and then told Zimmy to hit a splash from the top rope. Zimmy did and automatically went for the pin, but Randy yanked him off Archangel and dropped onto the champ so he could score the pinfall. Zimmy was put out by this and pulled Randy off, getting in his face. Randy tried to calm him down and allowed him to make the pin, but Archangel kicked out before the ref could even make a count. The brothers started working over Archangel again, only Randy stopped fighting to go to the edge of the ring and shout some abuse at one of the fans. Once his back was turned, Archangel came to life and used an Irish whip to send Zimmy into the rings. When Zimmy came back on the ricochet, Archangel snared his arm and whipped him into his brother, immediately dropping to the mat and clutching his head. Zimmy slammed into Randy and carried him over the top rope. Once they had recovered, Randy looked back into the ring and saw that Archangel was down and out. He accused Zimmy of attacking him and Zimmy insisted that it was Archangel (who was still putting on a great show of being hurt). Randy shoved Zimmy, Zimmy shoved back, and soon the brothers were brawling at ringside. The ref warned them to get back into the ring and then started the count, but the Bumfholes were too busy smacking each other around. When the ref hit seven, Archangel leapt up, bounced off the opposite ropes, and used a baseball slide to take the two Bumfholes out. He then grabbed them both by the scruff of the necks and rolled them into the ring. The Bumfholes couldn't put up much of an offense anymore. Archangel knocked them around before putting Zimmy away with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 15:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] After the show was over, Richard Eisen approached me backstage. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It was good to see my son in the ring again," [/COLOR]he said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"See what you can do to keep him there."[/COLOR] I hesitated. Joel Kovach had recently approached me about an idea for a few storylines that would carry use well past "Under Control". They were good. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure how I could fit Eric into them. Before I could say anything, though, Richard walked away. I swallowed hard. I suspected that he wasn't making a casual suggestion. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Eric Eisen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 1, September 2008[/I] Held at the Minnesota Colisseum in the Mid West Territory 9,802 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and announced that tonight's main event had been booked by the one man who guaranteed to put Richard's grandchildren through college by purchasing a million Karma t-shirts. [B]Derek_B[/B] has requested to see a triangle match with Archangel, Randy Bumfhole .... and Zimmy Bumfhole. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Things kind of crashed with the next segment: Chance Fortune and Missy Masterson performing a pardoy of the end of [I]Grease[/I]. Turns out neither of them can sing. Ick. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Darryl kicked it up a notch again, surprising Christian with his flurry of offense in the early going of the match. In the end, Darryl managed to drop Christian to the mat with a Devine Dream Drop and picked up the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Darryl Devine [/B]in 12:53 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Jennifer Heat was backstage by herself when she turned around and found herself face to face with an angry Rich Money. He threatened her a few times, telling her that she had to stop telling lies about him. He suggested that she might get hurt if she didn't. Jennifer backed herself into a corner and then called for help. Ricky Dale Johnson charged in, but it turns out that that's what Rich was hoping for! Rich turned and clobbered RDJ, beating him to the ground and then kicking him repeatedly while Jennifer looked on, sobbing. Rich then blew a kiss to Jennifer and left the room. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Cliff Wilson taunted both Marc DuBois and Joel Kovach. He told the audience that he was the logical choice to face Joel at "Under Control". He reminded them of how badly he got under Joel's skin months ago. Sadly, Cliff has lost enough momentum that the audience didn't care. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 6) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] The crowd went wild for Joey's entrance. He didn't acknowledge the cheering fans, though, instead setting to work on Eric. Emma commented that Joey had something to prove, seeing as he's been out of action for a while. Joey more than settled any fears that he had developed ring rust. He put on a spectacular match with Eric, finally finishing him off with the Minnesota Salute. WINNER: [B]Joey Minnesota [/B]in 12:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) As soon as Joey had cleared the ring, Steve Frehley stormed out to it. He demanded that the crowd stop cheering for Joey, saying that he wasn't the North American Champion anymore and that he didn't deserve it. He said that if anyone should be cheered, it should be him. The crowd didn't buy that at all. So Steve said if they wanted to see a good match, he'd give them one. He challenged anyone in the back to come out and face him. Out came BJ Shearer. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the response 8) [B]BJ SHEARER vs. STEVE FREHLEY (c)[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] Steve certainly impressed the crowd. While they cheered BJ on in the early minutes, the fact that BJ couldn't mount a defense against Steve's intense offense quickly quieted them down. In the end, Steve put BJ away with a Frehley's Comet and then basked in the "adulation" of the crowd. WINNER: [B]Steve Frehley [/B]in 10:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Christian Faith appeared on screen and said that his defeat at the hands of Darryl Devine earlier tonight was a fluke. He said that no one should let that discourage them from voting for him to face Archangel at "Under Control". He said that he was the best choice and that he'd proven it time and again. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Wanda Fish was with the Bumfholes backstage. She said that they should focus on defeating Archangel. She pointed out that it was a non-title match, but that's okay. She said that they should turn this into a handicap match and show Archangel why he still shouldn't mess with Karma! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) [B]ARCHANGEL vs. RANDY BUMFHOLE vs. ZIMMY BUMFHOLE[/B] The Bumfholes started out on the same page and did a pretty good job of overhwhelming Archangel with a double-team offense. But then Randy started ordering Zimmy around. He dropped Archangel to the mat with a thrust kick and then told Zimmy to hit a splash from the top rope. Zimmy did and automatically went for the pin, but Randy yanked him off Archangel and dropped onto the champ so he could score the pinfall. Zimmy was put out by this and pulled Randy off, getting in his face. Randy tried to calm him down and allowed him to make the pin, but Archangel kicked out before the ref could even make a count. The brothers started working over Archangel again, only Randy stopped fighting to go to the edge of the ring and shout some abuse at one of the fans. Once his back was turned, Archangel came to life and used an Irish whip to send Zimmy into the rings. When Zimmy came back on the ricochet, Archangel snared his arm and whipped him into his brother, immediately dropping to the mat and clutching his head. Zimmy slammed into Randy and carried him over the top rope. Once they had recovered, Randy looked back into the ring and saw that Archangel was down and out. He accused Zimmy of attacking him and Zimmy insisted that it was Archangel (who was still putting on a great show of being hurt). Randy shoved Zimmy, Zimmy shoved back, and soon the brothers were brawling at ringside. The ref warned them to get back into the ring and then started the count, but the Bumfholes were too busy smacking each other around. When the ref hit seven, Archangel leapt up, bounced off the opposite ropes, and used a baseball slide to take the two Bumfholes out. He then grabbed them both by the scruff of the necks and rolled them into the ring. The Bumfholes couldn't put up much of an offense anymore. Archangel knocked them around before putting Zimmy away with a Fall From Grace. WINNER: [B]Archangel [/B]in 15:49 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] After the show was over, Richard Eisen approached me backstage. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It was good to see my son in the ring again," [/COLOR]he said. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"See what you can do to keep him there."[/COLOR] I hesitated. Joel Kovach had recently approached me about an idea for a few storylines that would carry use well past "Under Control". They were good. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure how I could fit Eric into them. Before I could say anything, though, Richard walked away. I swallowed hard. I suspected that he wasn't making a casual suggestion. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Darryl Devine defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joey Minnesota defeated Eric Eisen[/I] - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Steve Frehley defeated BJ Shearer to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF North American Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Archangel defeated Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;158379] Once his back was turned, Archangel came to life and used an Irish whip to send Zimmy into the rings. When Zimmy came back on the ricochet, Archangel snared his arm and whipped him into his brother, immediately dropping to the mat and clutching his head.[/QUOTE] Archangel - the Eddie Guerrero of the Cornellverse :D

[QUOTE=Scapino1974;158379] Once his back was turned, Archangel came to life and used an Irish whip to send Zimmy into the rings. When Zimmy came back on the ricochet, Archangel snared his arm and whipped him into his brother, immediately dropping to the mat and clutching his head.[/QUOTE] Archangel - the Eddie Guerrero of the Cornellverse :D

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, September 2008[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 9,948 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Once again, Richard Eisen came out to the ring to announce that tonight's main event was booked by a fan. [B]Imarevenant[/B] has requested that Tim Westybrook defend his Warmaster Title against Eddie Peak in a hardcore match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]AKIMA BRAVE vs. MISSY MASTERSON[/B] These two put on a surprisingly well received show. The announcers hyped up the fact that these two were both former members of Karma who got ignored by the higher ups and how they were both members of a team that could potentially face the Outcasts, who take their name from the fact that they were booted from Karma as well. Chance Fortune accompanied Missy out to ringside and really did a great job of trying to distract Akima. Sadly, even though Missy put up a good fight, Akima scored the win with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Akima rose from the pin to celebrate, but instead caught a missile drop kick from Chance Fortune off the top turnbuckle. Chance wailed on Akima and was soon joined by Missy. Kid Toma finally had to charge the ring to chase them off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Eddie Peak appeared on screen. He addressed Tim Westybrook, saying that while Tim was The Iron Man and the current Warmaster, he was out of his league tonight. Eddie pointed out the fact that whenever he's been in a hardcore match lately, he's won it. He predicted that Tim would soon learn what it was like to go up against the true epitome of hardcore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Delirious Dan came out to the ring and waved to the crowd. He delivered an impassioned speech, saying that he knew he was considered by most to be a joke and nothing more than a clown, trotted out for the fan's amusement. He said that he hoped he could prove otherwise, starting tonight. He laid down an open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and face him. Out came Christian Faith. That made Dan look very nervous. He looked like he was going to bail, but he stood his ground as Christian made his way to the ring, slid under the bottom rope, and got in his face. Christian informed Dan that he was a joke and he was going to prove it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the response 6) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Christian actually waited for Dan to take a swing at him. He laughed off Dan's blow and then waited for him to hit him again. Dan punched him again and Christian merely shook it off. Christian behaved like he was suddenly scared of Dan and asked him to hit him a third time, sticking out his chin and closing his eyes. Dan stared at Christian for a moment, then threw himself against the ropes and used the momentum to deliver a drop-kick to Christian's right knee. Christian shouted in pain and surprised and collapsed. Dan dropped on him and got a two count. Christian stared at Dan in shock and anger. And then it was on. Christian tore into Dan and looked like he might actually destroy him. But Dan refused to be pinned. Christian could only get a two count at best. Christian tried to set him up for the Leap of Faith, but Dan ducked it, resulting in Christian nearly knocking himself out against the turnbuckle. Christian staggered out of the corner, only to be snared in a small package by Dan for the pin. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 12:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Marc DuBois appeared on camera, his neck in a brace and obviously in pain. He winced at the camera and addressed Joel Kovach. He said that Joel sucker-punched him last week in their match. He said that proves that Joel is scared of him. He said that Joel obviously doesn't want to face him at "Under Control" and tried to take him out of the running. He then ripped off the neck brace, any hint of pain gone. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But don't worry, Joel, I've got a clean bill of health. If the fans want me in that match, I'll be there, and I'll make you pay for what you've done."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & DARRYL DEVINE vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW[/B] A great battle that I left up to Chief Two Eagles to book. Chris Caulfield picked up the win by nailing Rick Law with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield & Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish now appeared on screen and addressed the fans. She said she knows that some of them don't want to see her in the main event against Archangel at "Under Control". She said she's heard the whispers and the complaints, that Wanda is a girl and a girl has no place fighting men for the World Heavyweight Championship. Wanda said that was fine, but she reminded everyone that people used to say the same thing about women holding down jobs outside the home. They said the same thing about women voting or entering politics. She pointed out that women were proving that they could do the same job as men just as well. She said that her previous matches against Archangel has proven she can go toe-to-toe with the best the SWF has to offer. She said time and destiny are on her side. That's why she wants the fans to vote her into the main event. That way she can finally see what fate has in store for her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Tim Westybrook was shown powerlifting a huge set of weights. He then dropped them back on the rack and said that he was feeling pretty warmed up for his match now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This turned out to be a great brawl. Eddie unleashed all sorts of attacks using a variety of weapons he found under the ring, only to have Tim shrug off most of them. It wasn't until Eddie nailed Tim over the head with a road sign a few times before the Warmaster seemed a little staggered ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Why do we even keep that stuff under our ring?"[/COLOR] Ana Garcia wondered aloud. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"There are just some things we shouldn't question, I guess,"[/COLOR] was Duane's reply.) The match went on with neither man getting a clear advantage in spite of the number of chairs used or weapons deployed. But then Rich Money hit the ring. He attacked Tim Westybrook and helped Eddie Peak get him down and out. While Eddie kept Tim occupied, Rich went to ringside and slid a few tables out from under the ring. He set one up near a corner. Then Eddie told him to set up another. Rich moved toward the opposite side of the ring to watch what happened, but then Ricky Dale Johnson charged in and chased him through the crowd. Eddie hauled Tim up to the top turnbuckle nearest the tables and set Tim up for the Peak of the Devil. But before he could make the move, Chris Caulfield ran to ringside, hopped up onto the apron, and snared Eddie's feet. Eddie tried to shake him off but finally had to drop Tim to the mat to kick Chris away. Chris fell from the apron and slammed into the security barrier. Eddie turned back, only to have Tim hop up onto the turnbuckle with him. The two exchanged blows from their precarious perch before Tim finally managed to gain the upper hand. He then got Eddie up on his shoulders, turned around, and much to the horror of the announcers, drove Eddie through both tables via the Unstoppable Force. The crowd immediately started chanting, "DaVE! DaVE! DaVE!" I'm beginning to see why that annoys Richard so much. At any rate, Tim then crawled onto Eddie and pinned him in the midst of the debris. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 23:15 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Missy and Dan were apparently overused. Out of all the matches of the night, I have to say that Dan's made me the happiest. For the second time, I got a note from the road agents that said Dan's skills have visibly improved. The first was a dark match he had against Sam Keith last week. Dan's stats have actually popped into the "E" range in a number of different categories! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave defeated Missy Masterson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Darryl Devine defeated Rick Law & Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Eddie Peak in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] NOTE: Things are on schedule for me doing "Under Control" on Friday. If you haven't voted yet, please do so by Thursday night at the latest. Thanks!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 1, September 2008[/I] Held at the Connecticut Symphony Hall in the New England Territory 9,948 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) Once again, Richard Eisen came out to the ring to announce that tonight's main event was booked by a fan. [B]Imarevenant[/B] has requested that Tim Westybrook defend his Warmaster Title against Eddie Peak in a hardcore match. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) [B]AKIMA BRAVE vs. MISSY MASTERSON[/B] These two put on a surprisingly well received show. The announcers hyped up the fact that these two were both former members of Karma who got ignored by the higher ups and how they were both members of a team that could potentially face the Outcasts, who take their name from the fact that they were booted from Karma as well. Chance Fortune accompanied Missy out to ringside and really did a great job of trying to distract Akima. Sadly, even though Missy put up a good fight, Akima scored the win with a Suicide Headbutt. WINNER: [B]Akima Brave [/B]in 9:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 3) Akima rose from the pin to celebrate, but instead caught a missile drop kick from Chance Fortune off the top turnbuckle. Chance wailed on Akima and was soon joined by Missy. Kid Toma finally had to charge the ring to chase them off. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Eddie Peak appeared on screen. He addressed Tim Westybrook, saying that while Tim was The Iron Man and the current Warmaster, he was out of his league tonight. Eddie pointed out the fact that whenever he's been in a hardcore match lately, he's won it. He predicted that Tim would soon learn what it was like to go up against the true epitome of hardcore. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 5) Delirious Dan came out to the ring and waved to the crowd. He delivered an impassioned speech, saying that he knew he was considered by most to be a joke and nothing more than a clown, trotted out for the fan's amusement. He said that he hoped he could prove otherwise, starting tonight. He laid down an open challenge to anyone in the back to come out and face him. Out came Christian Faith. That made Dan look very nervous. He looked like he was going to bail, but he stood his ground as Christian made his way to the ring, slid under the bottom rope, and got in his face. Christian informed Dan that he was a joke and he was going to prove it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the response 6) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. CHRISTIAN FAITH[/B] Christian actually waited for Dan to take a swing at him. He laughed off Dan's blow and then waited for him to hit him again. Dan punched him again and Christian merely shook it off. Christian behaved like he was suddenly scared of Dan and asked him to hit him a third time, sticking out his chin and closing his eyes. Dan stared at Christian for a moment, then threw himself against the ropes and used the momentum to deliver a drop-kick to Christian's right knee. Christian shouted in pain and surprised and collapsed. Dan dropped on him and got a two count. Christian stared at Dan in shock and anger. And then it was on. Christian tore into Dan and looked like he might actually destroy him. But Dan refused to be pinned. Christian could only get a two count at best. Christian tried to set him up for the Leap of Faith, but Dan ducked it, resulting in Christian nearly knocking himself out against the turnbuckle. Christian staggered out of the corner, only to be snared in a small package by Dan for the pin. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 12:51 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 7) Marc DuBois appeared on camera, his neck in a brace and obviously in pain. He winced at the camera and addressed Joel Kovach. He said that Joel sucker-punched him last week in their match. He said that proves that Joel is scared of him. He said that Joel obviously doesn't want to face him at "Under Control" and tried to take him out of the running. He then ripped off the neck brace, any hint of pain gone. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"But don't worry, Joel, I've got a clean bill of health. If the fans want me in that match, I'll be there, and I'll make you pay for what you've done."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) [B]CHRIS CAULFIELD & DARRYL DEVINE vs. BRUCE THE GIANT & RICK LAW[/B] A great battle that I left up to Chief Two Eagles to book. Chris Caulfield picked up the win by nailing Rick Law with the Danger Drop. WINNER: [B]Chris Caulfield & Darryl Devine [/B]in 9:04 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Wanda Fish now appeared on screen and addressed the fans. She said she knows that some of them don't want to see her in the main event against Archangel at "Under Control". She said she's heard the whispers and the complaints, that Wanda is a girl and a girl has no place fighting men for the World Heavyweight Championship. Wanda said that was fine, but she reminded everyone that people used to say the same thing about women holding down jobs outside the home. They said the same thing about women voting or entering politics. She pointed out that women were proving that they could do the same job as men just as well. She said that her previous matches against Archangel has proven she can go toe-to-toe with the best the SWF has to offer. She said time and destiny are on her side. That's why she wants the fans to vote her into the main event. That way she can finally see what fate has in store for her. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Tim Westybrook was shown powerlifting a huge set of weights. He then dropped them back on the rack and said that he was feeling pretty warmed up for his match now. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. EDDIE PEAK [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] This turned out to be a great brawl. Eddie unleashed all sorts of attacks using a variety of weapons he found under the ring, only to have Tim shrug off most of them. It wasn't until Eddie nailed Tim over the head with a road sign a few times before the Warmaster seemed a little staggered ([COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Why do we even keep that stuff under our ring?"[/COLOR] Ana Garcia wondered aloud. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"There are just some things we shouldn't question, I guess,"[/COLOR] was Duane's reply.) The match went on with neither man getting a clear advantage in spite of the number of chairs used or weapons deployed. But then Rich Money hit the ring. He attacked Tim Westybrook and helped Eddie Peak get him down and out. While Eddie kept Tim occupied, Rich went to ringside and slid a few tables out from under the ring. He set one up near a corner. Then Eddie told him to set up another. Rich moved toward the opposite side of the ring to watch what happened, but then Ricky Dale Johnson charged in and chased him through the crowd. Eddie hauled Tim up to the top turnbuckle nearest the tables and set Tim up for the Peak of the Devil. But before he could make the move, Chris Caulfield ran to ringside, hopped up onto the apron, and snared Eddie's feet. Eddie tried to shake him off but finally had to drop Tim to the mat to kick Chris away. Chris fell from the apron and slammed into the security barrier. Eddie turned back, only to have Tim hop up onto the turnbuckle with him. The two exchanged blows from their precarious perch before Tim finally managed to gain the upper hand. He then got Eddie up on his shoulders, turned around, and much to the horror of the announcers, drove Eddie through both tables via the Unstoppable Force. The crowd immediately started chanting, "DaVE! DaVE! DaVE!" I'm beginning to see why that annoys Richard so much. At any rate, Tim then crawled onto Eddie and pinned him in the midst of the debris. WINNER: [B]Tim Westybrook [/B]in 23:15 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Missy and Dan were apparently overused. Out of all the matches of the night, I have to say that Dan's made me the happiest. For the second time, I got a note from the road agents that said Dan's skills have visibly improved. The first was a dark match he had against Sam Keith last week. Dan's stats have actually popped into the "E" range in a number of different categories! FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Akima Brave defeated Missy Masterson [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [I]Delirious Dan defeated Christian Faith [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Chris Caulfield & Darryl Devine defeated Rick Law & Bruce the Giant [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) defeated Eddie Peak in [COLOR="Purple"]a hardcore match [/COLOR]and so retained [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] NOTE: Things are on schedule for me doing "Under Control" on Friday. If you haven't voted yet, please do so by Thursday night at the latest. Thanks!

I should have done this in the previous post: [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157927&postcount=624"]Here's the ballot in case you missed it earlier.[/URL] Again, send me a private message via the boards or use the e-mail link in my profile to send me your vote.

I should have done this in the previous post: [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157927&postcount=624"]Here's the ballot in case you missed it earlier.[/URL] Again, send me a private message via the boards or use the e-mail link in my profile to send me your vote.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, September 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and announced that tonight was a special night as the SWF got ready for "Under Control". He said a lot of fans had already voted for what they wanted to see this Saturday but for those who were undecided, we were going to have a number of matches where the wrestlers on the ballot would wrestle each other. But, he said, he had saved the best for tonight's main event. He said that thanks to [B]Steev42[/B], Joel Kovach was in for a bad night. He said that tonight's main event would be Joel Kovach facing off against Archangel ... and Double A's partner, Wanda Fish, in a handicap match! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Marc DuBois appeared on screen and hyped his up-coming match with Cliff Wilson, saying that while he didn't know who the "mystery partner" was that Joel Kovach could potentially face this Saturday, he knew that Cliff was out of his league facing Joel now. He said he'd prove it by pinning Cliff tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] Nevada tried his best to get Dan into the Mushroom Cloud, but Dan was able to power his way through most of Nevada's attempts and finally got Nevada dropped into a triangle choke hold that caused Nevada to tap out. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 6:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Darryl Devine appeared on screen and announced that one of the warm-up matches was apparently going to be a triangle match with Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson. Darryl predicted he would win it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] Cliff relied on speed to keep away from Marc for as long as he could, but Marc finally managed to shut down Cliff's offense. He beat up on the smaller man for a while and finally put him down with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 11:11 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Joel Kovach appeared on screen and said that he knew he should be scared of facing off against Archangel and Wanda Fish. He said that Archangel probably still bore a grudge against him for the many times that Joel got him removed from the SWF. He also reminded fans of how he put Wanda in the hospital a few months ago. He said that it didn't matter if he faced one of them, both of them, or whoever the fans voted for at "Under Control". He mocked Archangel for a bit, saying that Double-A may think himself some sort of angel, but Joel said he was an angel too: an angel of death, and he'd prove it tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] RDJ and Rich glared at each other before the match started and the minute the bell rang, they were at each other's throats. They pretty much ignored Darryl, much to Darryl's consternation. Darryl finally tried to inject himself into their fight, only to get nailed by Rich Money with a Bank Roll. Rich tried to make the pin, only to get yanked off of Darryl by RDJ. Darryl rolled over to one corner, looking pretty hurt. The brawl between Rich and RDJ continued. They were out for blood and the audience loved it. Jennifer Heat screamed encouragement from ringside, which proved to be a mistake. Rich eventually noticed her and went after her, only to get clocked by RDJ as he came around the ring's corner. RDJ and Rich continued the brawl outside the ring, ranging around it and up the entrance ramp. They didn't notice the ref calling for them to come back. Finally Darryl recovered and stood up, watching with the ref as Rich and RDJ tried to kill each other. The ref glanced at Darryl and shrugged, starting the ten count. RDJ and Rich never even noticed. I'm not sure they cared. WINNER: [B] Darryl Devine [/B]by count-out in 12:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen and said that the audience would be crazy to vote for anyone but them in the upcoming tag team championship match. They said that they held the tag titles for so long for a reason and that they were the only ones capable of defeated the Outcasts. They said they'd prove it on Warzone when they beat both the Samoan Wild Boyz and Masters of Fortune. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Archangel was walking towards the ring entrance when he came face to face with Wanda Fish. They stared each other down for a moment or two before Archangel spoke. He said that he knew Wanda had little love for him and he said if he was honest, he would admit that he had little love for her. But, he went on to say, they were partners tonight against Joel and they'd have to live with it. Wanda agreed, saying that she could put their differences behind her for tonight, but that eventually, she'd be after her destiny again to get the World Heavyweight Championship. Archangel laughed a little and asked if Wanda really thought that destinty was on her side. She said something about how she should get it after what Richard Eisen and the SWF did to her. Archangel pointed out that that was over a year ago and that she had done plenty to Richard and the SWF since then. He asked her if she was aware of a little factor called "karma" in the world, saying that she should be careful before it got her. He smiled and headed for the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL & WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a handicap match[/COLOR] Joel was completely unconcerned as he faced off against these two. He mocked them and insulted them. Archangel and Wanda got into a little bit of an argument over who should go first. Wanda finally agreed (grudgingly, it seemed) to let Archangel step into the ring first. The bell rang, and before Archangel could engage Joel, Wanda leaned in and blind-tagged her way in. Archangel seemed a little put out as he let her into the ring. Joel and Wanda locked up and Wanda was actually able to get the upper hand. She knocked Joel around the ring for a while before planting him face-first into the mat with a DDT. She made the cover but, unsurprisingly, Joel kicked out. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It'll take more than that to take out Joel Kovach," [/COLOR]Emma observed. Wanda did her best to take down Joel by herself, but you could tell that she was growing more and more frustrated. Archangel reached in his hand, insisting that she tag him in. She finally sighed and did so. Archangel took over the offense, working over Joel but not being quite able to put him away. Joel then came to life about ten minutes into the match, fighting back and sending Archangel reeling. Wanda and Double-A managed to work together, using a few double-teaming moves as they tagged in and out to stifle Joel's offense. At one point, Wanda managed to toss Joel to the outside of the ring. She followed him out to find him moaning on the mat, one of his arms tucked under the ring apron. She reached for him, only to have him get up and snap a pair of handcuffs to one wrist. He chained her to the bottom ring rope and then got into the ring. Archangel charged him and the two fought as Wanda struggled to free herself. Archangel dropped Joel with the Fall From Grace, only to have the ref too distracted with trying to free Wanda. Archangel went over to get the ref's attention, but Joel sat up. He pulled the length of chain from his boot again, quickly wrapped it around his fist, and layed out Archangel. He tossed it out of the ring and then, while the ref watched, nailed Archangel with an Old School Drop before making the pin. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 24:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) While the ref tried to revive Archangel, Joel strutted over to where Wanda was still chained to the bottom rope. He rolled out of the ring and stepped up to her. She tried to hit him, but he easily blocked the attempt and shoved her away. He then ordered the time keeper out of his seat and grabbed the steel chair. He walked over to Wanda and smacked her over the head with it twice... ... and then Marc DuBois charged out of the back, accompanied by the Bumfholes. They chased Joel off and surrounded Wanda as more refs came out to tend to her and Archangel. Joel watched this from the ring entrance and laughed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada Nuclear was overused, Cliff slightly so. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] Delirious Dan defeated Nevada Nuclear - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] Marc DuBois defeated Cliff Wilson - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Darryl Devine defeated Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson by count-out - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Joel Kovach defeated Archangel & Wanda Fish - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 2, September 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Richard Eisen came out to the ring and announced that tonight was a special night as the SWF got ready for "Under Control". He said a lot of fans had already voted for what they wanted to see this Saturday but for those who were undecided, we were going to have a number of matches where the wrestlers on the ballot would wrestle each other. But, he said, he had saved the best for tonight's main event. He said that thanks to [B]Steev42[/B], Joel Kovach was in for a bad night. He said that tonight's main event would be Joel Kovach facing off against Archangel ... and Double A's partner, Wanda Fish, in a handicap match! RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Marc DuBois appeared on screen and hyped his up-coming match with Cliff Wilson, saying that while he didn't know who the "mystery partner" was that Joel Kovach could potentially face this Saturday, he knew that Cliff was out of his league facing Joel now. He said he'd prove it by pinning Cliff tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] Nevada tried his best to get Dan into the Mushroom Cloud, but Dan was able to power his way through most of Nevada's attempts and finally got Nevada dropped into a triangle choke hold that caused Nevada to tap out. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 6:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] 4) Darryl Devine appeared on screen and announced that one of the warm-up matches was apparently going to be a triangle match with Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson. Darryl predicted he would win it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. MARC DuBOIS[/B] Cliff relied on speed to keep away from Marc for as long as he could, but Marc finally managed to shut down Cliff's offense. He beat up on the smaller man for a while and finally put him down with the Marc of Excellence. WINNER: [B]Marc DuBois [/B]in 11:11 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Joel Kovach appeared on screen and said that he knew he should be scared of facing off against Archangel and Wanda Fish. He said that Archangel probably still bore a grudge against him for the many times that Joel got him removed from the SWF. He also reminded fans of how he put Wanda in the hospital a few months ago. He said that it didn't matter if he faced one of them, both of them, or whoever the fans voted for at "Under Control". He mocked Archangel for a bit, saying that Double-A may think himself some sort of angel, but Joel said he was an angel too: an angel of death, and he'd prove it tonight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 7) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] RDJ and Rich glared at each other before the match started and the minute the bell rang, they were at each other's throats. They pretty much ignored Darryl, much to Darryl's consternation. Darryl finally tried to inject himself into their fight, only to get nailed by Rich Money with a Bank Roll. Rich tried to make the pin, only to get yanked off of Darryl by RDJ. Darryl rolled over to one corner, looking pretty hurt. The brawl between Rich and RDJ continued. They were out for blood and the audience loved it. Jennifer Heat screamed encouragement from ringside, which proved to be a mistake. Rich eventually noticed her and went after her, only to get clocked by RDJ as he came around the ring's corner. RDJ and Rich continued the brawl outside the ring, ranging around it and up the entrance ramp. They didn't notice the ref calling for them to come back. Finally Darryl recovered and stood up, watching with the ref as Rich and RDJ tried to kill each other. The ref glanced at Darryl and shrugged, starting the ten count. RDJ and Rich never even noticed. I'm not sure they cared. WINNER: [B] Darryl Devine [/B]by count-out in 12:58 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 8) The Fabulous Bumfholes appeared on screen and said that the audience would be crazy to vote for anyone but them in the upcoming tag team championship match. They said that they held the tag titles for so long for a reason and that they were the only ones capable of defeated the Outcasts. They said they'd prove it on Warzone when they beat both the Samoan Wild Boyz and Masters of Fortune. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Archangel was walking towards the ring entrance when he came face to face with Wanda Fish. They stared each other down for a moment or two before Archangel spoke. He said that he knew Wanda had little love for him and he said if he was honest, he would admit that he had little love for her. But, he went on to say, they were partners tonight against Joel and they'd have to live with it. Wanda agreed, saying that she could put their differences behind her for tonight, but that eventually, she'd be after her destiny again to get the World Heavyweight Championship. Archangel laughed a little and asked if Wanda really thought that destinty was on her side. She said something about how she should get it after what Richard Eisen and the SWF did to her. Archangel pointed out that that was over a year ago and that she had done plenty to Richard and the SWF since then. He asked her if she was aware of a little factor called "karma" in the world, saying that she should be careful before it got her. He smiled and headed for the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) [B]ARCHANGEL & WANDA FISH vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]in [COLOR="Purple"]a handicap match[/COLOR] Joel was completely unconcerned as he faced off against these two. He mocked them and insulted them. Archangel and Wanda got into a little bit of an argument over who should go first. Wanda finally agreed (grudgingly, it seemed) to let Archangel step into the ring first. The bell rang, and before Archangel could engage Joel, Wanda leaned in and blind-tagged her way in. Archangel seemed a little put out as he let her into the ring. Joel and Wanda locked up and Wanda was actually able to get the upper hand. She knocked Joel around the ring for a while before planting him face-first into the mat with a DDT. She made the cover but, unsurprisingly, Joel kicked out. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"It'll take more than that to take out Joel Kovach," [/COLOR]Emma observed. Wanda did her best to take down Joel by herself, but you could tell that she was growing more and more frustrated. Archangel reached in his hand, insisting that she tag him in. She finally sighed and did so. Archangel took over the offense, working over Joel but not being quite able to put him away. Joel then came to life about ten minutes into the match, fighting back and sending Archangel reeling. Wanda and Double-A managed to work together, using a few double-teaming moves as they tagged in and out to stifle Joel's offense. At one point, Wanda managed to toss Joel to the outside of the ring. She followed him out to find him moaning on the mat, one of his arms tucked under the ring apron. She reached for him, only to have him get up and snap a pair of handcuffs to one wrist. He chained her to the bottom ring rope and then got into the ring. Archangel charged him and the two fought as Wanda struggled to free herself. Archangel dropped Joel with the Fall From Grace, only to have the ref too distracted with trying to free Wanda. Archangel went over to get the ref's attention, but Joel sat up. He pulled the length of chain from his boot again, quickly wrapped it around his fist, and layed out Archangel. He tossed it out of the ring and then, while the ref watched, nailed Archangel with an Old School Drop before making the pin. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 24:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 11) While the ref tried to revive Archangel, Joel strutted over to where Wanda was still chained to the bottom rope. He rolled out of the ring and stepped up to her. She tried to hit him, but he easily blocked the attempt and shoved her away. He then ordered the time keeper out of his seat and grabbed the steel chair. He walked over to Wanda and smacked her over the head with it twice... ... and then Marc DuBois charged out of the back, accompanied by the Bumfholes. They chased Joel off and surrounded Wanda as more refs came out to tend to her and Archangel. Joel watched this from the ring entrance and laughed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Nevada Nuclear was overused, Cliff slightly so. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] Delirious Dan defeated Nevada Nuclear - [COLOR="blue"]C+[/COLOR] Marc DuBois defeated Cliff Wilson - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Darryl Devine defeated Rich Money and Ricky Dale Johnson by count-out - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] Joel Kovach defeated Archangel & Wanda Fish - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Can you bring back the dark matches? According to recent posts, dark matches are treated the same of regularly televised matches. Also, can you try to bring in wrestling gods from other parts of the world like PRIDE Koiso or Kozue Kawashima. Even if they don't have high overness in the US their overness in other parts of the world adds to their heat and momentum.

Can you bring back the dark matches? According to recent posts, dark matches are treated the same of regularly televised matches. Also, can you try to bring in wrestling gods from other parts of the world like PRIDE Koiso or Kozue Kawashima. Even if they don't have high overness in the US their overness in other parts of the world adds to their heat and momentum.

I dunno. I kinda like the fact that he doesn't post them. I use my dark matches to try out future combinations for the tv show and/or for members of the roster thats are "injured" or "suspended" If Scampino is doing the same, it might ruin a possible surprise

Archived