(CVerse) ENTER THE DRAGON!

Los Angeles, CA

Saturday, January 12th, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/rTi2tN5.jpg?1

Mikey James (That's Me!)

What a start to the new year. It's only been 12 days, and I've been technically unemployed since. It's kind of crazy really, the past few days have been a blur, to be honest. The details are a little hazy, but I think I can give a decent summary of what went down.

Dang, it's crazy how fast time flies, really. I've been in the wrestling business for around 8 years. 8, long, tumultuous years. I began my wrestling training right after high school. I was living in Los Angeles at the time, where my mom, a Chinese immigrant who migrated at a very young age to America, and my dad, an American pediatrician and former All-American right guard at USC, raised me. I didn't put much thought into at the time; I was only interested because of my athletic background in high school. A top under-18 kickboxer and a black belt in karate, I spent much of my childhood barefoot in a dojo. I was trained half a year by the Flame family, primarily Joey, who taught me the basics and also showed me several aerial tricks.

A few months after basic training, I was forced to leave LA. Not out of choice of course. I had enrolled into Brown University during the fall of 2006. Living across the country, I had a tough time adjusting to the East coast and the "blue blood" culture that many of the Ivy students had. I was no longer a big fish in a small pond. A month into the semester, I met Sam...

Sam Keith was always a quiet man. He was well-spoken, but always seemed in charge of the situation. I was working in the admissions office of Brown when Mr. Keith came in, his two twin 17 year old sons with him. He had brought his kids to tour the school, as the two were at the wonderful point of their lives for writing college applications. He struck up a conversation with me. He seemed genuinely interested in my work as a martial artist and was pleasantly surprised when I told him I had been trained by Joey and Teddy Flame. Handing me his card, Sam told me to stop by his office. He told me to ask for a gentleman by the name of Mycroft...

My first day at Rhode Island Pro Wrestling did not go well. I was much behind kids that had wrestled their whole lives. The SWF academy kids had no problem making the rest feel bad. There were a few other non-SWF academy guys. I developed friendships with Nevada Nuclear and Valiant, although I could tell they seemed a little hesitant to associate themselves with a "non-wrestler". Guys like Brendan Idol and Aristocrat seemed "too good" to even speak to me. All-in-all, a horrible experience.

It wasn't all bad, however. I did grow as a wrestler, even if I had less time for school. Wrestling for audiences was fantastic, even if Nero insisted on tagging me with Asian stereotypes for gimmicks. Little did I know then, it was precedent for things to come in the business. By the summer of 2007, I had grown tired of working for RIPW. I soon handed in my notice, and management seemed to have no qualms in seeing me go.

By the time I left RIPW, I decided to move back to California. I transferred to my father's alma mater, USC, where I declared a business major at Marshall School of Business. During my move-in, I received a call from a familiar number...

Valiant had called me, asking me if I was still interested in wrestling. At that point, I had no idea. RIPW was such a bad experience, and wrestling seemed to be something my family would never approve of. My mom was upset, as my older brother had just finished his education at Princeton, and was on his way to becoming a hot shot lawyer. My younger sister had just finished her high school diploma and got a full-ride to Stanford. I decided I would give this wrestling thing another try. Apparently Valiant received a call from his old boss Cliff Anderson, who was frantically searching for prospects, as a massive exodus of his talent had left for greener pastures.

CZCW was the antithesis of RIPW. The roster was a mix of young guys like me and veterans who had been in the business for decades. There didn't seem to be a social hierarchy within the lockerroom, but rather a student-teacher relationship between the rooks and the vets. However, Cliff made it clear to me: this isn't developmental, we expect you to perform and put on a quality show everytime you go out there. I honestly credit that attitude to where I am today. I was paired with Frankie Perez, a guy who wasn't a rookie, but not quite a vet either. We started off having a trio of fantastic matches, matches that helped put my name on the radar. With my high pain tolerance, I was able to take the full brunt of his effective offense without injury, resulting in some really fun tapes. We soon became the premier tag-team in the division, and won multiple titles as a result.

By the time we got to last year, I was the top independent wrestler in North America. I was a cult-level celebrity and it was absolutely surreal. Even though I was only worshiped by nerds, having the feeling of respect of people all over the states was something a 25 year old dorky Asian kid had trouble fathoming. I began receiving calls from bigger companies. After a few tours with BHOTWG and PGHW, I had learned from some of the best in the world. I had the opportunity to travel and tour the entire continent of Asia! It was all so surreal. I learned to grow to respect the Asian culture, and I realized it wasn't so far off from my very own.

By the end of 2013 I had won my first CZCW World Championship, and I had calls from SWF, TCW and USPW. Growing up a huge fan of SWF, I decided to meet with the company. I received a call from Peter Michaels, and it all of a sudden began to feel so damn real. The voice I heard call legendary matches was calling me to meet with him for a contract to wrestle in front of millions of people! And I wasn't going back to RIPW, it was for the main roster!

Michaels had flown me down to Bridgeport with the Eisen's personal private jet. Accompanying me were guys such as Chief Two Eagles and SWF legend Dread. Michaels met me down at the SWF headquarters, where the entrance way was embellished with a large tapestry depicting the legendary match between Sam Strong and Rip Chord. Peter's office was plain, but comfortable, with a large poster of the Texas Longhorn's 2012 football schedule tacked to his door.

Michaels had replaced Sam Keith following a certain election debacle, and he seemed keen on creating SWF in his image. While he loved large athletes, he also loved to create an international flair for his roster. Paying exorbant money, he had been able to drag Marat Khoklov from Japan in order to accomplish his goal. He told me that he loved my work and wanted me to be one of our most decorated lightweights of all-time. It sort of felt strange, as SWF did not have many decorated lightweights. Seeing my confused look, he explained that men my size had a certain ceiling; we were never to interfere with the workings of the true giants and showmen of the business. Already frustrated, Peter continued with Eisen's plans. While Peter was prepared to give me my real name and MMA-inspired gimmick, Richard had stepped in and given him a few conditions before he hired a "vanilla midget". I was to have my name changed to Jason Lee, because Mikey James didn't sound "oriental" enough. I was also to be given a racist karate gimmick, one not too far off from the Karate Kid. I asked if there was any other way. With a sad, disappointed look, Peter shook his head ever so slightly. Enraged, I stood up. I nodded, quietly thanking Peter for his time, and stormed out of the SWF HQ. I never looked back.

The real trouble happened after I returned to LA. Mark, aka Fox Mask, gave me a big hug and asked how it went. I shook my head, but a big grin reached my face. Even if my dreams of the Supreme promise land was all but dead, I still had my Coastal Zone family. Pee-Wee, one of my biggest fans, and closest friends, had organized a party in the event of me leaving. While he seemed disappointed that I did not get signed (he being the only bigger mark for SWF than me), he seemed relieved that I was staying. After all, this was home. Little did I know, what little did I have, would be gone.

Preparing for CZCW's new year show, Revolution, I was paged to the backstage office. I was in the locker room, discussing the new Brother Grimm album with rookie Waylon Walls. It was the Guru. Normally a calm, pleasant man, he clearly seemed upset about something. His round, brown face was flushed red. He grabbed me by the shoulder, very tightly might I add, and began admonishing me. He asked me if I had met with that "snake" Peter Michaels. Stunned, he told me I was no longer welcome here at CZCW, and that I was a ungrateful pig of a lower caste and that he had treated me like a prince and loved me like his son. Shocked, I slowly came to my senses. The show went on without me. Cliff, stunned by my firing, but disgusted by my apparent "betrayal", announced that there would be a match for my now stripped title. He apologized for Guru's behavior, but told me he would have to stand by his adviser's decision. After all, he needed everyone else to respect Guru's authority. Packing my things in the lockerroom, the entire roster lined up to wish me farewell. Jonnie and Frankie seemed genuinely shook by my departure and told me if I needed anything to let them know. And that I could always stop by at Momma Perez's place for her authentic Mexican kitchen for a hot meal. Donnie, even though I never really had the chance to develop a close friendship, shook my hand and seemed visibly upset about my firing. Pee-Wee began tearing up, telling me that if I ever wanted to stay in his parent's estate up in Beverly Hills, to just call. Cougar removed his mask, and quietly bowed, a huge sign of respect for a luchador. Even Al was pleasant. He told me how much it sucked that the Guru was being such a tight ass. Classy. The new large amount of new guys all came to bid me goodbye as well, as I had began to really develop friendships with some of them. It was maybe 3 A.M. by the time we all parted. It was the worst day of my life, but at the same time, knowing how much these people cared about me made it okay. Tired, I drove back to my parents home...

And that all leads to here, me in my office here in downtown sunny LA. Trading my trunks for a neat, dress shirt with my cuffs rolled up, I sit at a heavy, metal desk. Staring at my blank computer screen, looking but not really seeing, my mind is a jumbled mess. Working for a business firm isn't the most captivating thing unfortunately. But business...

Business...

Wrestling...Wrestling...Business

Wrestling business?

I felt as if I had smoked one of Remmy's pipes.

Wrestling...business..?

THAT'S IT!

"I'm opening up my own company!"

GLD Chemicals Ltd Offices, Los Angeles, CA

Tuesday, January 15th, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/rTi2tN5.jpg?1http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/Johannes_04/PeeWeeGermaine.jpg

Mikey James(me) Pee-Wee Germaine

"THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!"

It was never too hard to excite Pee-Wee. He was always my biggest supporter, with my mom and dad more focused on showing up to my little sister's ballet recitals or my older brother's college tennis matches. He seemed genuinely happy that I had something new going. We had met at his day-job office after my epiphany. Since New Years, I had been tucked away, doing research on opening up my own promotion and scouting talent. Local independent Los Angeles wrestlers were dreadful. Today, Pee-Wee and I decided to grab a bite at the Chiptole outside of his building, and catch-up on things. I found out that my then-vacant title had been won by Remmy Skye.

Me: Well, it's not that simple. I got a copywrite for the name, I have the formula of how matches are to be run, but there's still hiring the talent, making the title bel-

Pee-Wee: BUT THAT'S THE BEST PART! OMYGOODNESS I'm so excited. This is your baby now! It's all up to you! I'm just here to listen. Might I ask, how much is it to open your own company? I might just be competition. I'm joking of course!

Seeing my funny look, Pee-Wee shut up. I knew he was joking, but his family had enough money to open up 10 wrestling promotions, if he wanted to.

Me: Anyways, I was thinking of renting out a space in Boyle Heights for the promotion. Cheap rent, nice location. Unfortunately, your families amphitheater in Beverly Hills isn't likely to draw out a crowd. Rich people don't seem to be the type to like to care for wrestling. They sort of look at us like carnies. Anyways, in-ring, I'd love to combine what I did at CZCW with something a little more ambitious. More fireworks, big, over-the-top characters. Sports entertainment, in a sense, but in an exciting, smarky way. It will be an integrated roster, anyone can make their mark in the ring as long as they have the talent. How does that sound?

Pee-Wee:Duuuuuuuuude!! That sounds epic! Like, really epic. Man, I'm getting chills thinking about it! Ahhh! Sorry.

By the way, since you're running your own promotion and all. Don't you need a referee? Of course, I still have my day job working here for my parents and I still have obligations for CZCW, but when the company opens up, I would love to be a part of it. I mean, uh, if that's what you want. It's up to you.[/color][/i]

And that's how I made my first hire. SWF made its first hiring the legendary Micky Starr, I had Pee-Wee Germaine. Having a good guy like Germaine on board was a good start. He couldn't wrestle, he barely developed into a competent referee until a few years ago, but he was loyal and genuine to the end. He was one of the glues that helped keep CZCW together and was buddy-buddy with everyone. Now, it comes time to find fill the rest of this roster...

Really nice start.

Al Coleman vs. Miguel Rivera

Grade:31

Notes:

Waylon Walls vs. Simon Waves

Grade:22

Notes:

Matt Sparrow vs. AA Weasel vs. The American Flash vs. Jake Idol

Grade:55

Notes:

American Elemental vs. Marc Speed vs. Jonnie Perez vs. KC Glenn

Grade:39

Notes:

Frankie Perez, Malihi Umaga, and Jackpot Jordan vs. Greg Wright, Fumihiro Ota and Clark Alexander

Grade:59

Notes:

Acid vs. Masked Cougar

Grade:61

Notes:

• 1 month later...

Kung-Fu Kitchen Chinese Food, Los Angeles, California

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/rTi2tN5.jpg?1http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/Johannes_04/PeeWeeGermaine.jpghttp://u.cubeupload.com/Iceisle/RileyMcManusalt1.jpghttp://u.cubeupload.com/Iceisle/CurtisJenkinsalt2.jpg

(From left to right): Mikey James, Pee-Wee Germaine, David Williamson, Cedric Princeton

"...it's a start..."

The familiar smell of steamed rice and Peking duck waffered across the backroom, where the four of us sat. The Chinatown restaurant belonged to my grandparents; they opened it in 1962, when the moved from Shanghai to America. Today, it remains a spot where many Chinese immigrants come to get a warm, tasty meal at a very affordable price. I was sitting at the make-shift table that my uncle and his buddies would play poker and Majong on every weekend. To my right sat Pee-Wee, nervously looking around at his surroundings, then shifting his eyes to the ground, his hands tightly placed in his lap. To my left was David Williamson, an old friend back from my sophomore year of high school. David was a charming fellow, attended Berkeley up north for a sociology degree, and was incredibly assertive with his ideas. I met David through a girl I dated throughout high school, and always updated me on what was going on with her life. Across from me sat Cedric Princeton, another old friend. I met Cedric while attending USC, as he was my roommate for two semesters. A film major, Cedric always had a crazy plot idea or a seemingly unheard of story arch. He was a patient guy, super loyal and always supportive.

Cedric: So a wrestling company, huh? That sounds pretty cool, like SWF, Jack Bruce kinda thing, correct?

David: No Cedric, wrestling did not originate from SWF, bro. The Greco-Romans wrestled millennia ago, man. Mikey, do you really think this is an idea? Remember, this is a fresh start dude, you can finally get out of this business, and put that safety school degree of your to good use man. It's USC and all, but it still beats having your head caved in. I was watching this documen-

Cedric: David, chill man, this is about Mikey, we promised years back that we'd always have each other's backs so relax. We've all seen those documentaries man, but it's not about that. So Mikey, tell us about your idea, we're listening.

Pee-Wee almost falls out of his chair in excitement.

Pee-Wee: YEA!

Me: Well, it's not much, but here's what I have. I've spent sometime in CZCW, for those who don't know, is a company that really just focuses on fast-paced, athletic wrestling. I also wrestled for RIPW, which basically tried to mold me into the kind of wrestler you see on TV. It's strange...I mean the whole point of wrestling is to act, but the need to put on a show is really important you know?

Pee-Wee: I KNOW!

Pee-Wee sees the entire table look at him, and his mouth forms a comical "O", as he settles down.

Me: So, as I was saying, what if we combined an awesome storyline with incredible pro-wrestling?

David: I mean, why though? Everyone knows it's fake, stuffs for the kids, broseph.

Mikey: You see, that's where you're wrong! The problem is with the wrestling people are watching today. SWF is fake, but it tries to be real. It's matches are slow, and drawn-out and the stories have so many plot holes. But even then, there are so many fans. Imagine what could happen if we showed them what pro-wrestling could be? And so what if it's fake, I know that's an issue, but have you seen those old El Patron movies and that new Champagne Lover soup opera? They're huge, and that suspension of disbelief that those luchadores get can be transferred over through good writing and talented wrestling!

David: Ugh, imagine what Kat would say if she heard this.

Kat was my high school sweetheart. I met David through her and we hadn't spoken since I went to Rhode Island. Still, David's lack of tact wasn't enough to dispel the amount of respect I had for the man.

Cedric: David, it's the wrong time right now. I like what you're getting at. Plenty of plot twists, lots of violence, a bunch of explosions, KA-BOOM!

David: Do you really think this is going to work? I know you took a few classes in finance and now you think you're an entrepreneur? Think about it, dude. What if you fail? Your parents already hate that you spent 8 years of your life trying to make it in a business full of roid-heads and body-builders. A dude like you, it's not your scene.

Pee-Wee: Hey now, wrestling isn't just for meatheads. Mikey and I traveled to Japan, those guys are insane. If you think Jack Bruce is treated like a rockstar here, those guys in Japan are LITERALLY rockstars. I mean, this guy called Magnum Kobe topped the charts in Japan!

Cedric: David, you're being too cynical. You've known Mikey the longest, you know it better than anyone else. When Mikey puts his mind to it, he can do almost anything.

David: Ugh.

A brief silence fills the room as all four of our heads turn to see my grandmother place down a plate of pork puns. Pee-Wee quickly devours two.

Me: So...anyways, I really want this to happen. I've done some scouting work around, and I have a bunch of money stashed away for this project. Not only that, apparently my name as a wrestler has got this company quite a few sponsorship, and that should keep us afloat for quite a while, if Pee-Wee's accountants can be trusted. Plus with Pee-Wee's parents somewhat backing this, we should have enough finances to run quite a few shows with some very good production. You guys are my best friends, I told you guys before anyone else because you guys have been there for me since the first time we met. If you guys want to be a part of this, I'll be glad to have you guys aboard. No talent in the world would be more important to have on my side than you guys, but only if you guys want to.

Cedric: Count me in, let me know if you need to use anything from the set or the studio.

Pee-Wee: ME TOO!!

David:Ehh, ugh, you guys too, well, alright, alright. I'm in.

All of us look at David, Pee-Wee beaming, Cedric nodding in approval. David's face radiated of sheer smugness.

David: Well, what are we waiting for?? Don't we have a wrestling company to start?

So, there it was. In the backroom of my grandparent's Chinese restaurant, my hopeful project had began. My team was not the most inspiring or the most impressive. Four young men, fresh out of college would be seeking to take on empires, both at home and overseas. We were motivated, however, and even David seemed excited at the prospect of running our own company. His experience with many internships during his time at Berkeley would make him a very valuable asset. With that being said, it was my last shot at the industry. I did not tell Pee-Wee, but I silently agreed with one part of what David said: I was ready to leave wrestling if this did not work out...

Cedric's Work Space, Wilshire, California

Friday, November 15th, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/rTi2tN5.jpg?1http://u.cubeupload.com/Iceisle/CurtisJenkinsalt2.jpg

Cedric: Do you think the world is ready for this? I'm done with all the cuts and all, website should be up in any minute. The talent is ready to roll and we've raised quite a bit of money. Pee-Wee had some author write all the bios for the guys in the back

It was finally about to happen! Hundreds of simulations, months of scouting, recruiting and contract signings! We'd written a base for the next few shows, and we had fleshed out the characters based on story writing that several of the Germaine's famous Hollywood writer friends assisted us on. David had spent time scouting the talent, and many CZCW talents had came through and helped us set up shop. We decided to use YouTube to stream our shows semi-live for free, hoping that are product could install enough interest into the brand that a TV station could one day pick us up. Still tons and tons of work to do and the hard part was still ahead of us...

Me: I'm not sure, do you think they'll like it?

Cedric: Only one way to find out, you've assembled quite a roster, written quite a backstory, don't let David's ravings get into your head, let's show the world what this company is capable of...

WELCOME: ENTER THE DRAGON

THE STORY OF MIKEY "THE DRAGON" JAMES

COMING SOON

11/15/2015

www.wrecked.com/whatiswrecked

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/TEW2013/wreckedbanner.jpg

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/TEW2013/Wrecked3.jpg

WRESTLING REVOLUTION ENTERTAINMENT (WRECKED)

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

EST. 2013

WHAT IS WRECKED?

WRECKED IS THE THE BATTLEGROUNDS FOR THE GREATEST UNDERGROUND FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD...FOUNDED BY THE MYSTERIOUS "DEEP THROAT", WRECKED PLAYS HOST TO MONTHLY BATTLES BETWEEN URBAN GLADIATORS. WHILE WRECKED IS A LEGITIMATE UNDERGROUND WRESTLING/FIGHTING ESTABLISHMENT, POWERS BEYOND THAT OF "THE VAULT" FIGHT FOR DEADLIER THINGS THAN A CHAMPIONSHIP. THE GANGS OF LOS ANGELES RULE THE STREETS WITH AN IRON FIST, MAKING SURE DRUGS, EXTORTION AND GAMBLING INFESTATE THE STREETS WITH SIN. U.N.I.T.Y. CORPORATION, AN AGENCY CONTRACTED BY GLOBAL SECURITY, IS TASKED WITH SAVING OUR WORLD FROM THE DEADLIEST CRIMINALS KNOWN BY MAN. THEIR TOUGHEST OPPOSITION YET, AN ARCHAIST, TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LEAD BY THE MERCILESS CITIZEN X SEEKS TO BURN THE WORLD DOWN TO ITS KNEES. "DEEP THROAT", A MAN WITH NO IDENTITY, LOOKS TO CREATE THE DEADLIEST GAME KNOWN TO MAN, AS HE TASKS THE SACRIFICE OF HUMAN WELL-BEING FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT AS WELL AS THE GLORY OF HIS SUBJECTS. EVEN SO, IT IS NOT KNOWN WHAT HIS TRUE MOTIVES ARE, OR IF HE WILL EVER, SHOW HIS FACE...

WRECKED CODE OF HONOR

1. CHEATING IS PROHIBITED FROM "THE VAULT". COMPETITORS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED IF THEY ARE CAUGHT CHEATING BY THE REFEREE. EACH MATCH CAN BE REVIEWED BY "DEEP THROAT" AND OVERTURNED IF RECKLESS DISREGARD FOR THE IN-RING RULES IS DISCOVERED.

2. NOBODY FIGHTS IN "THE VAULT" FOR FREE. THE GOOD PEOPLE OF WRECKED PAY TO SEE FIGHTS, AND THEY WILL NOT BE GIVEN ANYTHING EXTRA.

3. ANY WRESTLER WHO LOSES 7 MATCHES IN A ROW IS BANNED FROM WRECKED AND CAN NO LONGER COMPETE WITHIN "THE VAULT" BEFORE FURTHER NOTICE.

4. ONE CANNOT BRING WEAPONS TO A MATCH UNLESS PREVIOUSLY OKAYED BY WRECKED OWNERSHIP. VIOLATORS WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM "THE VAULT" FOR THE SAFETY OF THE AUDIENCE AND OTHER FIGHTERS.

5. MATCHES ARE ARRANGED BY THE CAMPS/REPRESENTATIVES OF BOTH FIGHTERS AND ARE MEDIATED BY RULING PARTIES OF WRECKED.

6. IF SOMEONE GOES "STOP" GOES LIMP OR TAPS OUT, FIGHT IS OVER.

7. FIGHTS WILL GO ON AS LONG AS THEY HAVE TO.

8. BE A GOOD SPORT.

HOW TO WATCH WRECKED?

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple3/v4/d6/e4/12/d6e41207-d0ee-96c5-6f9d-e789c6e4caf7/icon256.png

WRECKED CAN BE STREAMED FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE. SHOW SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED ON THE CHANNEL. DONATIONS WELCOME!

"THE VAULT"

http://i18.tinypic.com/6cn14qx.jpg

"THE VAULT" AS IT'S NAME SUGGESTS, CONTAINS THE GREATEST TREASURE OF ALL: VIOLENCE. TWO TO FOUR MEN SEEK INDIVIDUAL OR COHESIVE GLORY AS THEY FIGHT TO THE NEAR DEATH IN ORDER TO PROVE THEMSELVES AS WORTH TO BECOME THE WRECKED MASTER CHAMPION. THE POWERS OF BEING THE MASTER CHAMPION COME IN BUNCHES, WHETHER IT IS SPONSORSHIP MONEY FOR THOSE WHO SEEK FAME, NOTORIETY FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BE FEARED, TO REPUTATION, FOR THOSE WHO PUT THEIR VIOLENCE ON THE MARKET...FOR A PRICE. WITHIN "THE VAULT" LIES A SECRET THAT ONLY "DEEP THROAT" AND ONE OTHER MAN ALIVE KNOW. ABOVE IT, WITHIN THE RAFTERS, SITS A SILHOUETTE, PRESUMABLY "DEEP THROAT", RESIDING OVER HIS DARK DOMAIN.

COMING SOON:

WRESTLER BIOS

• 4 weeks later...

WRECKED: Fight Night

The Vault, Los Angeles, California

The camera is focused on in a secluded suite within an unknown speak-easy. The suite is minimally decorated, with an old painting on the far wall and a bar table stocked with several expensive alcohols. In the center, there is a large desk, and behind each side, are three men. In the background, loud dance music is playing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/029.jpghttp://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/CitizenX_alt4_zps99aa139d.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/031.jpg

(Citizen X flanked by two Cabinet thugs)

Citizen X: Thank you for meeting with us, Chairman Ho, you do us quite the honor. Now, let's get down to business. The Water Dragon Triads have run Chinatown for almost a century. You guys are good, really good. I've read the articles, drugs, girls and cash, you guys are impressive. But I'm not a crime lord, at least not in the conventional sense. Worldly things, those don't concern me one bit...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/073.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/075.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/068.jpg

(Chairman Ho flanked by two of his Water Dragon bobyguards)

Chairman Ho's bodyguard: Mr. Ho says that it is his honor to meet with someone as esteem as you, Mr. X. Now, we read much of you in the news, Mr. X, and we see what you have been. You are very smart man, and you have inspire Mr. Ho. However, we do not know if we are ready to do business with you.

Cabinet Thug: Now why is that?

The thug gets in the face of the Water Dragon translator, but Citizen X calmly raises his hand, and the other thug pulls his partner back.

Citizen X: Easy now, let the man explain...

Chairman Ho's bodyguard: My humblest apologies, Mr. Ho is currently not interested in getting caught in war with you Mr. X, you must understand. You are wanted man, government want you dead, here and in Hong Kong. Ho respect you, I respect you, but we fear that Water Dragon Triad, although can be strong with you, will make too many enemies.

The translator looks at Ho for approval, who nods and says something else in Cantonese

Chairman Ho: Yes, and Mr. Ho would also like to share secret. Mr. Ho, is older man, yes? And he has beautiful daughter, Constance, she is in college. She have no idea of Water Dragon. To her, Mr. Ho is just father. He do not want to involve her in this, but Water Dragon begin to have trouble. Fire Dragon Triad threaten our way of love. Mr. Ho believe he will step down and let his step-brother, Red Pole Yuan to take over operation. Mr. Ho want to retire and live simple life, you understand? To him, crime not a life for him any more. He just want to be father. Red Pole Yuan not so friendly to outsider. He only trust Chinese, he believe outside to be ghost and demon.

X's thugs look in bewilderment at such outrageous claims. X on the other hand, seems unaffected, even amused.

I am sorry Mr. X, Ho wish he can help you. But for Constance and for the Water Dragon Triad, we cannot help you. I wish you good fortune.

The two bodyguards slightly bow to X and Chairman Ho does the same. One of the Cabinet thugs reaches for his gun, but Citizen X calmly grabs his arm and shakes his head slightly, in disapproval.

Citizen X:(quietly) Tell the Chairman I give him my thanks for hearing me out...

The camera fades as Citizen X and his goons are shown leaving the room.

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t495/Occasional_Z/Luchasaurus%20X/Samuel%20Curran_zps0jtw4ypy.jpghttp://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/Johannes_04/CueballLynch.jpg

(WRECKED Announcers Samuel Curran and Cueball Lynch)

The Vault is a decrypted venue, located in a Southern California warehouse. The ring is a conventional 4-post ring, but it is surrounded by a make-shift pipe cage. The crowd of around 50-60 people are seated in a theater-like setup, with the audience facing one side of the action.

Curran: Welcome to WRECKED, I'm Samuel Curran, one half of the announce team and I'd like to welcome you to the danger zone. This association is not for the faint of heart. This is not a game, that ring over there claims lives, so I'd like to tell you to please, not try this at home.

Lynch: That's right, we don't want to hear any of you being scraped off the floor because you aren't any trained performer now do we? I'm Cueball, you friendly neighborhood commentator, and for those watching right now on YouTube, I hope you're ready for a treat

Curran: I don't know much about this, but I do know that we sure do have some crazy in-ring action for you guys. I've seen some of the fights in the back, and boy, can I tell you, there are some of the world's best fighters there, both locally grown and internationally imported.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Gravedigga_zps5a778583.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/3apEbeO.jpg

Gravedigga vs. Fearless Blue

One Fall | 30 Minute Time Limit

Lynch: This is the first officially sanctioned wrestling match by WRECKED! Fearless Blue is known around these parts as a trailer trash celebrity; he got big at a young age because of his backyard wrestling federation. While he's a lot more intimidating than he seems, he ain't ready for the big leagues, and this "Deepthroat" sure isn't doing him any favors with this matchup. Word is on the street, Gravedigga is the main go-to guy when local crime boss Mobstar needs someone to be taken care of. He's brutal and ruthless, just like the rest of those South Vermont Bonesmen goons.

The bell rings and the match goes under way. Gravedigga, covered in gang tattoos and slightly larger and substantially taller, quickly takes the advantage, pummeling Blue with a wicked clothesline. Gravedigga begins taking the stomping on Blue, who struggles to defend himself.

"F*CK HIM UP!" yells a member of the audience.

Blue finds some offense in, as he reverses a Shining Wizard Kick into a quick powerbomb into the turnbuckle. Quickly, Blue runs towards the ropes and executes a beautiful flying body press on Gravedigga. Shaking his head angrily, Gravedigga blocks a punch by Blue and kicks Blue hardly in the gut, flooring him. He then begins putting work on Blue, stomping, kicking and spitting all over Blue until the ref gives him a severe warning.

Curran: It's starting to show that Blue is out of his depth. He put up some good offense, but Gravedigga is just too good for Blue to consistently mount damage to him. Those stomps not only physically hurt Blue, but you also have to consider how it affects his psyche towards the match!

Blue tries again to mount some offense, connecting with a big bicycle kick to the head of Gravedigga. Blue gets up onto the turnbuckle but his Double-Axe Handle is met with a kick to the gut. Gravedigga, sensing blood in the water, connects with a devastating Drive-By Kick, the trademark finisher for the Bonesmen gang.

Gravedigga def. Fearless Blue via pinfall in 6:53 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/PIGZX6s.jpg?1

(Agent 69, operative of UNITY)

Agent 69:(to her laptop) Agent 69 checking in...

Agent 69's handler appears over the screen and acknowledges her.

...I'm scheduled today to fight, if I do make it through, this could be a way to comprehend X.

http://i.cubeupload.com/CArwTb.jpg

(Agent 69's Handler)

Handler: Understood, operative, you need to make sure nothing leads back to UNITY. You have to win. I have intel on your opponent, our guys on the inside made sure you were matched up with a tomato can. With that being said, the tomato can is an impressive one, a thug by the name of "Mexico's Finest", a Cartel thug with a rap sheet taller than Yao Ming. The agency has full confidence you should be able to be handle this goon however, and it should make you look good in the eyes of WRECKED. X will be there for the main event, so you should be careful.

Agent 69: Understood, anything else I should know before heading into the hornet's nest?

Handler: Yeah, one last thing, this "Deepthroat" mystery guy? It's starting to really disturb the agency. He's a ghost, not one man alive, at least that we know of, knows the identity of this man. It is rumored that he might be even more of a liability than Citizen X, and with recent conflicts around the globe caused by X, it's definitely disturbing.

Agent 69: Got it, 69 out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/075.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Ds9fi87.jpg

(Chairman Ho and a Water Dragon Officer

Chairman Ho:(in English subtitles) This...this cannot go unpunished

The camera shifts to an empty Chinese restaurant. A small radio is still playing Peking opera, as it pans to a center table, where the two Water Dragon bodyguards at the Cabinet meeting are shown, dead and bloodied at their tables. Ho's bodyguard inspects the men, and find a fortune cookie scrap. On it, is written in ominous red text:

This is your last mistake.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/ThePilgrim_zpscebc3c7b.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/freebird8818/RMW%20Project/Workers/DeuceDeadline.jpg

Peter Pilgrim vs. Deadline

Curran: Okay, so from what I heard, Deadline is one of the most dangerous mercenaries in the United States, and whereever money goes, you know he won't be far behind. He's a pretty dangerous man, and his opponent will find that out soon. Peter Pilgrim is a local college student from UCLA, who loves wrestling. Of course, only a place like WRECKED would okay an untrained college student to fight in a wrestling ring! With that being said, kid has enthusiasm and heart, but I'm not sure it'll do him any good tonight.

The bell rings, and Pilgrim rushes at Deadline only to be hit with a powerful big boot. Deadline begins beating down Pilgrim, beating the brakes off of Peter.

While limited, Deadline displays some good power and agility, with impressive scoop and powerslams to a largely girthed Pilgrim. Pilgrim gets in limited offense before Deadline hits his finisher, Past Due.

Deadline def. Peter Pilgrim via pinfall in 2.34 minutes

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/Bulldozer%20Brandon%20Smith_alt8_zpsmir2ntun.jpg

(Brandon Smith, the lone vigilante)

Brandon Smith is sitting at the counter, drinking a beer by himself and watching the Laker's game over the small, cheap Japanese flat screen TV that is mounted on a post by the bar. The bartender, an old, sallow but good-natured man, sees Brandon and serves up his usual beer and nachos.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q735/bazzalloyd86/Requests/Alan%20Gray_zpsb5kqblgx.jpg

(Joe, the bartender and owner)

Joe: Hey there, Brandon, the usual again, huh?

Brandon: Yeah, thanks Joe.

Joe: Ah, don't mention it kiddo, you're my best customer, this drinks on the house. Anyway, how about those Lakers, eh. Kobe's on his last legs, I tell'ya. My Knicks, now that's the future ha-ha-ha.

Brandon, grunts, and sarcastically smiles at Joe. As Brandon is enjoying the game, a young woman takes the seat next to him. Her hand is (poorly) covering her eye, which can be clearly seen as bruised.

http://i.imgur.com/cVa73nF.jpg

(A damsel in distress?)

The woman can be visibly seen struggling, and mostly failing, in containing her tears. Brandon takes one concerned look at her, and then reverts his attention back to the game.

Woman: One *sniff* drink *sniff*

Joe: Lady- you alrigh-

Just as Joe is checking on how the woman is, an angry young man barges in.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/MeatheadMcAullie_alt1jt.jpg

(An angry boyfriend?)

Angry Man: Hey b*tch, I wasn't done with you, you worthless c*nt!!

The man's spit flies all over the bar as his sticks a finger in the crying woman's face

I SWEAR, YOU ARE NO GOOD FOR NUTHIN, MY MOMMA WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU...

Brandon continues to watch the game, but his mouth begins to slightly twitch.

YOU ARE NO ONE. F*CK YOU. F*CK THE KIDS. I COME HOME AND I FIND YOU ON THE PHONE WITH ANOTHER MAN?!?!

Woman: *sniff* It *sniff* was just my broth-

*SMACK* The angry man lays one across the woman's face as she topples to the floor.

Brandon slowly turns to see what is happening.

Angry Man: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU LOOKING AT, YOU F*CKING HER TOO???

Brandon remains silent.

Joe: Sir, you need to leave, before I call the cops, ma'am are you okay? Brandon, don't not here...

Brandon places a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

Brandon: Sorry, old friend...

Before the angry man knew what had happened, Brandon sends him flying accross the room, where he hits a wall full of sports memorabilia with a bonecrunching thud. Brandon walks up toward the man, grabbing the 8-ball from a nearby pool table. *THUNK* Smith slams the cue ball right into the man's skull, knocking him completely out cold, his face covered in blood.

Joe: Oh sh*t...

Brandon, begins walking out of the bar, as the sound of sirens are heard in the background.

...wait, Brandon...

Joe hands Brandon a card

...I think this might interest you, ask for Herb, he'll catch you up on what is needed. That poor chap over there, he learned his lesson on putting hands on a woman alright. Now get out of here before you spend the night in jail.

http://i.imgur.com/PIGZX6s.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/K474qRJ.jpg

Zoe Amiss (Agent 69) vs. Mexico's Finest

Lynch: We've seen two mismatches tonight, and I expect nothing different. From what we know, Ms. Amiss is a young woman working at a local coffee shop. She's got the looks, I'll tell you that much. But she's going against that monster on the other side of the ring. They call him Mexico's Finest, nobody knows his real name. Word on the street is, kid's Cartel affiliated. Actually, kid is the wrong word for him, he's a grown man. I don't know what WRECKED card makers were thinking, but this fight is absolutely looking to be one-sided.

The bell rings, and the two square off. Finest has the obvious size advantage, towering around a foot taller than Amiss and obviously much larger. Covered in tattoos, Finest looks like a comic book villain, more than a real man. Amiss's face is focused, but also nervous.

Amiss rushes Finest with several kicks to the head that serve only to angry the large Mexican. He swings two huge punches that miss, luckily for Amiss, as they are each powerful enough to knock down a large barn door. Amiss bounces off the ropes and connects with a low dropkick to the knee, which barely affects Finest. Finest grabs a hold of Amiss and slams her straight into the turnbuckle. Amiss struggles to get up.

"Get back to the kitchen, mama", yells Finest

Curran: It's hard not to feel bad for Zoe here. She probably got pressured in by some bad friends, but she should get out before she gets seriously hurt.

Lynch: Mexico's Finest seems to be enjoying himself here. Disgustin' to be honest, I wanna see him fight someone his own size.

Finest picks up Zoe and dumps her out of the ring. The ref begins the 10 count, but Zoe makes her way back into the ring, barely, as blood begins to foam up in her mouth. Finest breaks out in a savage smile as he slowly approaches Zoe. As he grabs her, she reverses it into a painful looking octopus hold. Finest shocked, begins to struggle, and gets to one knee.

Finest finally breaks the hold by dropping Amiss with an inverted Samoan drop. The Mexican corners Amiss who struggles into the bottom of the turnbuckle, as he reaches for her, she lands a huge kick to Mexico Finest's head, causing him to stagger. She runs towards the ropes and collides her knee straight into his face with an ungodly Flying Knee.

As Amiss goes to for the pin, the ref pulls her off, as something is wrong. The ref calls for some doctors, and the match is pause...

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/Johannes_04/PeeWeeGermaine.jpg

(Pee-Wee Germaine, WRECKED Head Ref)

Curran: Wait a minute, she hit him with that knee! Finest looks out cold, Germaine is signalling for the match to be halted something is seriously wrong, doctors are crowding the ri-

Curran's voice trails off as Germaine is talking to a doctor. Germaine then heads to the announcers booth.

Curran(in a somber voice) Ladies and gentlemen...I have some very uncomfortable news...due to the events from tonight's matchup, the winner is Zoe Amiss. But that is not what is on our minds tonight. The WRECKED announce crew would like to provide our most sincere condolences to Mexico's Finest, and his family and friends, as he has passed away in the ring, at the tender age of 32 years old...

Lynch: I can't believe what I'm seeing...these guys know what they signed up for...but still. But Amiss, this young lady...wow, she is deadly, literally...wow, I had no idea we'd be seeing this tonight...this concludes this broadcast, I am sorry for those who saw the graphic images...good night and thanks for watching, and until next time, keep fighting.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/PSW/Other/Velasquez.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/RudyValasquezjpg_zps3c6739be.jpg

(Rudy Velasquez and a Cartel member)

Velasquez is shown watching the Mexico's Finest match on an old laptop as a Cartel associate stands next to him. His associate stares at the screen in anger, and throws his beer bottle at the wall

Cartel Associate: Esa perra con goce de sueldo para esa mierda!! (That b*tch will pay for that)

Velasquez: A su debido tiempo, Héctor, a su debido tiempo... (In due time, Hector, in due time...)

Thank you for watching

Note: No pro-wrestlers were killed in the making of this episode!

Joe's Downtown Bar, Los Angeles, California

Friday, Feb. 7th, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/rTi2tN5.jpg?1

Mikey James (Me)

After the show, I took the guys involved in tonight's taping all out for a drink. It was a fantastic show, and checking Twitter, the reviews of those watching over YouTube were absolutely the best thing I could've seen. For those who saw the show live, the feedback was amazing, and they loved the surprises when they saw the overall product. Joe's Downtown Bar is a nice place Cedric and I used to go for drinks, and Joe was one of the best when it came to my nerdy parties

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q735/bazzalloyd86/Requests/Alan%20Gray_zpsb5kqblgx.jpg

Joe: Damn Mikey, I've been a wrestling fan since your parents were in diapers and when APWF was what we looked forward to on the weekends. That was some thrillin' stuff, reminds me of those old crime movies mixed in with pro wrestling. By any means, all drinks are on me tonight, Lord knows how many people will be showing up because they saw this episode.

The guys and gals of WRECKED thoroughly enjoyed the event. I wanted to reward them for the first show, but I secretly also hoped this would bring them together. One thing I had an issue with at RIPW was the dissension in the lockerroom.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Valiant-1.jpghttp://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/JohnGreed_zps46db734d.jpg

Valiant & John Greed

Me: Hey!! Well, looked who made it in for a surprise! It's the two big shots ha-ha!

My boys and girls of WRECKED cheered, seeing two celebrity pro-wrestlers in person. I remembered that most of these guys wrestled in high school gymnasiums and community theaters before WRECKED.

John Greed: Congrats bro, that was one hell of a show. I mean one hell of a show. That part when that cholo died, that was crazy, I'm like that's good writing man. That was writing, right? Oh god, don't tell me you guys killed someone!

Valiant: Relax John, kayfabe, remember? Anyways, old pal, we sure have gone separate ways, but I'm really proud of you. You've come up with something I never could as a wrestler. Keep at it, I know Mayhem and Nero had their doubts, but I always knew you'd make it big in this business...

Started reading this and knew I'd comment, so I wrote this as I went along. So if it's a bit all over the place that's why.

Really enjoyed the opening post, gave a great depth to Mikey and a few of the other guys. I am often hesitant to go too far into someone's background but you did a great job and I thought the meeting at SWF HQ was a highlight and gave an excellent justification for Mikey leaving (given his 'strong dislike' of Peter Michaels). Really good throughout and whole thing really made me interested in where Mikey's company is going.

I liked the outside perspective that David and Cederic provided too and the "what is wrecked?" page got me ready for the show.

The show felt very different to anything I've read on here before and I thought the commentary and different on location stuff set up some of the character really well. The Zoe Ammis/Agent 69 character particularly has caught my attention but everyone who was 'featured' was really came across well. Looking forward to seeing Brandon and more from the Bonesman. The ending also had me interested going forward, all in all a really good show and I will be following this. "those old crime movies mixed in with pro wrestling" is a good description, I think you got over what you were going for brilliantly.

Started reading this and knew I'd comment, so I wrote this as I went along. So if it's a bit all over the place that's why.

Really enjoyed the opening post, gave a great depth to Mikey and a few of the other guys. I am often hesitant to go too far into someone's background but you did a great job and I thought the meeting at SWF HQ was a highlight and gave an excellent justification for Mikey leaving (given his 'strong dislike' of Peter Michaels). Really good throughout and whole thing really made me interested in where Mikey's company is going.

I liked the outside perspective that David and Cederic provided too and the "what is wrecked?" page got me ready for the show.

The show felt very different to anything I've read on here before and I thought the commentary and different on location stuff set up some of the character really well. The Zoe Ammis/Agent 69 character particularly has caught my attention but everyone who was 'featured' was really came across well. Looking forward to seeing Brandon and more from the Bonesman. The ending also had me interested going forward, all in all a really good show and I will be following this. "those old crime movies mixed in with pro wrestling" is a good description, I think you got over what you were going for brilliantly.

Thanks for reading!

I initially wanted to give Mikey a reasonably deep background but use it as a catalyst for this narrative but I sort of felt like I kept going deeper and deeper when writing this. I enjoy it, I think it's probably because Mikey has a lot more in common to me than a Richard Eisen/Christian Faith or a Vince McMahon/Triple H. The younger ones are the more idealistic ones.

I'm glad you like Cedric and David, I wanted to provide some "non-wrestling" business related characters given that Mikey isn't firmly rooted in pro-wrestling. I hope to promote the idea that many of these guys have day-jobs and a life away from pro-wrestling/come from many walks of life.

And that brings us to last nights show! I borrowed a lot from the product and filming of how Lucha Underground is booked. Most of the angles happen outside of the ring, which give it a little bit more of creative freedom, which I hope to push. I used the fashion liberally as I want to introduce as many characters within the story without giving them the "mysterious stranger"/"Established veteran"/"eager rookie" outta no-where booking. When I was attempting to write an SWF or a WWE narrative, it was often a struggle to introduce a character without making it repetitive to be honest.

I'm glad you liked Zoe! She was actually one of my later characters that I decided on booking into this narrative, as it's sort of hard to book "Men vs. Women" without either looking super sexist or making your male talent lose credibility/look like doofuses. A spy character would make sense, as it would validate her combat skills without making say "Mexico's Finest" look like a chump (even though you probably won't be seeing much more of him). When booking, I realized that she was actually a really good talent, and she should get a heavy dose of booking in the near future. I've been watching plenty of Agents of Shield/playing tons of Imperial Agents in SWTOR before I decided on her character. I feel like the "spy" character was meant to be a comedy gimmick so hopefully I can re-juxtaposition it into a serious character.

Brandon Smith and the Bonesmen are definitely going to be a big part of the main overarching storyline and potentially have their own side storylines to boot. I'm glad you are following this, I'm hoping this winter will yield a bunch of new content! And I threw that in as an Easter egg, I definitely want to introduce "crime" as a part of an illegal fight club. LA is known for cinema, gangs and diversity so those themes will definitely be heavily pushed within the narrative!

So, you are Mikey James, one of the top prospects of C-Verse, who just quit SWF to build a gritty wrestling ompany, whose first show involved, a mysterious mafia leaded by Citizen X, a Hong Kong triad and a latin cartel, Brandon James as a lone vigilante and, to top it all, you've put AGENT 69 at the main event... and she "literally" KILLS Mexico's Finest, one of my least favourite wrestlers on the game?

SUBSCRIBED!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/KCGlenn2_zps3bf3278b.jpg

(Kevin Christopher)

The show begins with a young man getting off of a plane in LAX. On his back is a backpack and behind him, he is rolling a slim suitcase. As he gets to the lobby, a pretty flight attendant smiles at him and he nods politely in return. As he gets off, he takes a second to revel the massive airport. As he stops, a man behind him bumps into him without apologizing. Christopher quickly apologizes to the man in a thick Southern accent, but the man pays him no mind. Moving on, Christopher moves through the airport until he gets to the baggage claim, but instead of grabbing any bags, he looks around.

He finds what he was apparently looking for, a dark and handsome man in a brown suit, holding up a neatly hand-printed sign labeled

Kevin Christopher

Kevin Christopher: 'scuse me sir, are you Mr. Vegas?

http://i.imgur.com/X3JJW1y.jpg

(Nathan "Ca$ino" Vegas)

Nathan Vegas: Howdy son, you must be KC? Well, there's my meal-ticket! How are you, my boy?

Kevin Christopher: Ah, well, I'm doin' 'lright, I guess. Is it true y'all take those planes errywhere?

Nathan Vegas:(with a sarcastic smirk) Sometimes, kid, sometimes, anyways, buddy, are you ready to make me some money?

Kevin Christopher: Well, I dunno, I told my mamma I be coming to Los Angelos to follow my dreams.

Nathan Vegas: Ah, yes, yes, my apologies, I will make you the biggest wrestler on the West Coast. My people have seen hwat you can do, and I trust you understand that there is no such thing as a free lunch, do you, my boy?

Kevin Christopher: Well, my mama always tell me as a Christian that giving free lunches was important for, uh, clarity I thiank.

Nathan Vegas:(starting to show frustration) No, no, Kevin, you have to understand, this isn't some backwoods in Alabama or Mississippi or where you are from I could honestly care less where you're from. I need ya to understand, I wanna help you. But you have to help me help you. Now, let's get outta this joint, I wanna see how you work, and I have just the challenge for you...

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t495/Occasional_Z/Luchasaurus%20X/Samuel%20Curran_zps0jtw4ypy.jpghttp://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/Johannes_04/CueballLynch.jpg

(WRECKED Announcers Samuel Curran and Cueball Lynch)

Curran: Welcome everyone to WRECKED: Fight Night! We have an exciting show for you guys tonight. According to management, we have a surprise opponent for tonights main event. Whoever he or she is, there is a big challenge ahead, as the brutish Dead Bolt stands ahead of them.

Lynch: I've seen Dead Bolt fight plenty a times. He's nothing pretty to look at, but he's absolutely effective. Whoever faces him better bring their A-game.

Curran: For those who weren't able to catch last month's episode, we are still with heavy hearts as newcomer Zoe Amiss shocked the world, defeating Mexico's Finest, and in the process, killing the man.

Lynch: Remember, these aren't government sanctioned fights. I'm sure WRECKED management, however, will make sure Finest's family will be taken care of.

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t495/Occasional_Z/EPW%202/LeperMessiah_zps23372c83.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/Ryan_Cucunato/Road%20To%20Glory/Regular%20Joe_zpsqyvlw5kf.jpghttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HappyElwood.jpg

Leper Messiah vs. Happy to Be Average

One Fall | 45 Minute Time Limit

Curran: Not too much is known about Leper Messiah, word is, is that he's a local homeless transient. Nobody really knows where he's from, from what I heard, he just showed up one day around the vault, and the "psychologists" in management apparently found him sane enough to fight. With that being said, wow, he's quite the speciman. He's towering against two professional fighters, but we'll see how a man with such an unbalanced mindset can hold up against a surprisingly formidable team. Happy Elwood has wrestled half a decade in the big leagues and Joe is no slouch either. Don't let their positive image mislead you, these two men can go for their size.

Messiah stares lifelessly at his two opponents, even after the bell rings. Neither of his opponents know what to do, but Elwood, the veteran, takes the initiative to attack Messiah, who seems indifferent from a high effort dropkick by Elwood. Unfazed, Messiah grabs Elwood and spinebusters him hard enough to shake the ring. Joe recklessly jumps onto Leper's shoulders to lock in a sleeper hold, but with Leper Messiah's shoulder and neck girth, is unable to lock in the submission. Messiah easily shrugs of Regular Joe, tossing him with a Judo throw over his shoulder with ease. Messiah then grabs Joe and hits with with a ring rattling "Prophecy". As Elwood stirs, Messiah dispatches Happy with another devastating "Prophecy". Pee-Wee Germaine checks on both men, who are out cold and waves for the bell.

Leper Messiah def. Happy to Be Average via stoppage in 1.16 minutes.

Lynch: Wow, Messiah is absolutely dominate in his WRECKED debut!

In the ring, Messiah tosses Germaine out of the ring casually with his left arm. In his hands are two sack masks, worn by those executed during the French Revolution. He places the masks over his two opponents heads, and sling both of them, one on top of the other, over his shoulder, and carry them out on his way out of the Vault. As a security guard attempts to stop him, he casually pushes the guard into the audience.

Curran: Whatever is going on, I don't like it. Messiah seems unhinged, who knows what he wants with those two. Hopefully they'll be returned back to WRECKED, Happy to Be Average is a very talented tag-team.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/Bulldozer%20Brandon%20Smith_alt8_zpsmir2ntun.jpg

(Brandon Smith)

The camera pans to Brandon Smith, who wakes up to his old Nokia cellphone ringing. Smith is sleeping in an old silver van, where he has a makeshift bed in his backseats. Next to him, are boxes of military commendations and medals.

Brandon Smith: Hey Eric, how are you, son?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ZimmyBumfhole_alt.jpg

(Eric Smith, Brandon's son)

Eric Smith: I'm doing okay, Mom's been drinking again, schools fine and all, I'm just calling because I'm worried about you, dad.

Brandon Smith: What is there to be worried about, I'm fine, I'm fine.

Eric Smith: Dad, you're not. Joe, the guy who owns the bar down the street? He called me yesterday, he wouldn't tell me why, but he wanted me to check on you.

Brandon Smith: Eric. I'm fine.

Eric Smith: You're not, Dad, you need to be careful. Are you still staying at Auntie May's place.

Brandon Smith:(lying) Yeah, yeah, she's great, I am. Always nagging, though.

Eric Smith: Alright, Dad, just making sure, I'll talk to you later.

Brandon Smith: I'll be okay, focus on school...I love you, Eric.

(dial tone)

Brandon takes a deep breath, and lights up a cigarette, staring deeply into the window of his van. He reaches in his pocket for his lighter again, and he finds the scrap of paper. On the back says, in large black letters:

Wrestling Revolution Entertainment

Smith looks at an old picture frame by his medals. It shows a younger Brandon Smith, a younger Eric and a pretty young woman by a white picket fenced house in a nice neighborhood, presumably in Encino or Studio City. He looks at the business card again, and begins dialing his phone...

Hellcat+Hernandez.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q674/cverse_rerender2/shipshirt/KeithVegas.jpg

Hellcat Hernandez vs. Keith Sprout

Curran: Should be an intriguing matchup. Hellcat is one of the most fiery female competitors we've seen in a while. Keith Sprout is reaching veteran status, he's been a journeyman his whole career, but brings 13 years of experience to the ring. Hernandez is a local luchadora star. Those tattoos symbolized the struggle she went though to get here.

Lynch: She is impressive, but the people she beat to get here were women. Sprout is a professional male wrestler, and has a discernible physical advantage.

Curran: As we saw last week, gender rarely figure in if the woman is talented. And Keith Sprout is no Mexico's Finest when it comes to physical nature.

After both competitors make it to the ring, Hellcat grabs the ring announcer's microphone and begins talking...

Hellcat Hernandez: Aye, I need all of yo peoplez attention. You see, I don't care if I'm not the first woman to wrestle here, nu-uh, I don't care Zoey over there beat my boo, Mexico's Finest, and you caused him to die, you stupid rich white gurl, I'ma make sure you get yo stupid blonde hair pulled out, cuz daddy's karate classes ain't gonna protect you from deez fists, you gonna all know me, cuz I'M QUEEN B*TCH!

The crowd begins chanting "Hellcat's ratchet...no she's not", as the bell rings. Sprout wins the tie-up but Hellcat reverses it with a strong counter, and lands a powerful forearm, staggering Sprout. Sprout blocks another forearm, and ties up Hellcat for a roll-up, where Hellcat kicks out after a 1 and 1/2 count.

Curran: That's where the veteran's advantage comes in for Sprout, the roll-up not only could help Sprout pull a quick win, it also exerts Hernandez's energy to get a kick out.

Hellcat recovers and wraps her legs around Sprout and flings him with a well-executed hurricarana. Sprout dodges a big axe kick a hits her with his own kick. Vegas then ties up Hellcat in a rest hold, who reverses it into another hurricana, over her shoulder.

Hellcat goes for a stiff kick, but is blocked by Sprout, but Hellcat counters with a dragon whip. Hellcat then connects with a powerful Shining Wizard Kick.

Hellcat Hernandez def. Keith Sprout via pinfall in 8.20 minutes

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Gravedigga_zps5a778583.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/bMOHmXB.jpg?1http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/jtlant/TEW/HardcoreKillah_alt4jt.jpg

(Gravedigga with his "boss" Mobstar and another Bonesman member)

Gravedigga: Ay, whaddup my blood, yo, 'Star I got some new word on tha street.

Bonesman member: Yo, whas gud my n*gga, how u been, heard u be getting down for some fights down at tha Vault

Gravedigga: Thas right, dis hoe boy racist azz got his azz whupped by yo boy

Mobstar: That's good, n' all, G, but I need to know what you heard. As you know, they're sweeping my men off these streets quicker than a m*therf*cker.

Gravedigga: Yo, Imma get to dat, but first letta n*gga fini-

Mobstar grabs Gravedigga by the neck and looks him right in the eye.

aiigh, aiiiight, chill, I said chill n*gga! I got u, mane, just chill, so I heard dis dude, big dude, former football player, ex-military or some sh*t, he be sweeping these streets trynna clean em up. He took out Slim V and Fierce last week, they both in prison now

Mobstar: That's fine, those two gonna wish they stayed there, does dis "hero" have a name?

Gravedigga: Nah, n*gga, he goes by Vigilatte or some sh*t like that, somethang like a Starbuck drank or some sh*t

Mobstar: Alright, get the soldiers and the choppas ready, Imma let any hoe know not to f*ck with the South Vermont Bonesmen...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Kryptonite/Steel%20City%20Wrestling/DeadBolt.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/KCGlenn2_zps3bf3278b.jpg

Dead Bolt vs. Kevin Christopher

One Fall | 60 Minute Time Limit

Curran: I'll tell you what, as impressive as the veteran Dead Bolt is, I'm incredibly excited for our main event tonight, because Kevin Christopher is the most impressive prospect in pro wrestling today.

Lynch: C'mon, this is one disappoint "surprise". Christopher won't even put a dent on Dead Bolt, I've seen this man at it, he breaks the bones of these young, flashy kids. It might be fun, but all the legends are big tough men, not some Forest Gump rip-off

Curran: Cueball, you haven't even seen this kid go yet! Give him a fair shake, I've seen his tapes back in Mississippi, he's a freak athlete and he's incredibly smart, even if his accent doesn't reflect it.

Lynch: Whatever, Bolt has this down on lock, no pun intended.

The bell rings, and Christopher immediately goes on the attack. Stiff kicks to Bolt cause the much larger, much more experienced man to wince and grunt on the contact of each hit. Bolt finally regroups and charges at Christopher, connecting a powerful clotheline.

Lynch: That's right, show the punk, send him on the next plane back to his trailer.

Bolt begins stomping a mudhole into Christopher, who is in considerable pain. Bolt lifts Kevin up for a strong bodyslam. Bolt picks up Kevin Christopher, and irish whips him, but Christopher returns with a devastating running forearm, follow it up with almost no pause with a beautifully executed springboard moonsault. The crowd gasps in awe at such a display unseen in even the most talented promotions. Even Bolt, acting within the match, seemed impressed.

Christopher runs the ropes and connects with a powerful rolling senton. Bolt rolls out of the ring to regroup.

Curran: What did I say about appearances?

Lynch:(resigned) Whatever

Dead Bolt finally gets some more offense in, but it is too late. Kevin Christopher hits the "Tune Up the Sunshine Band" Super Kick and goes for the cover.

Kevin Christopher def. Dead Bolt via pinfall in 14.53 minutes

Curran: I don't like saying that I'm right, but I have not seen such exciting offense from a first time prospect in a long, long time. Kevin Christopher is going to be very special, and if he is able to make the correct connections, he might be able to a household name sooner than later.

Lynch: I'll give you that one. I did NOT see it coming. Looks like I'm eating my words for a second week in a row! Any way, I hope you guys enjoyed the action tonight, I sure did, and until next time, keep fighting!

http://i.imgur.com/X3JJW1y.jpghttp://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/brettney1980/TEW13/BonnieClyde.jpg

(Nathan Vegas & Bonnie Clyde)

Nathan Vegas: Wow, you're as good as they say, pal. That was amazing. If you keep at it, and listen to me, you'll be the biggest star in pro-wrestling!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/KCGlenn2_zps3bf3278b.jpg

(Kevin Christopher)

Kevin Christopher: Ya really thank so? Wow, thank you Nathan.

Bonnie Clyde: Yes sweetie, you'll be a champ in no time darling. Big boss man is going to love you! And we're gonna be rich!!

As the couple leave the lockerroom, the camera follows as Vegas walks to the side and picks up the phone.

Nathan Vegas: Hey boss, yeah, your new secret weapon is all ready to go. I'm sure you were watching. He has no idea what we're using him for, but I'm sure you don't care. With that being said, he has the ability to drastically change the landscape of this dump. Anyways, I expect a big ole' check in the mail tonight.

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/CitizenX_alt4_zps99aa139d.jpg

(On the other side of the line)

Citizen X: Fantastic job, Vegas...

Thanks for watching!

I decided to throw in a bonus episode this week. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Man, this has quickly became a favourite for me. Two shows in and I'm loving it. The characters are just clicking and I'm loving Mr Vegas being the snake oil salesman to Citizen X's overarching big bad.

Happy To Be Average is a fantastic team name too. All the points to you for it. :cool:

Another really enjoyable show Each new character interests me and for that reason I'm struggling to pick a favourite. The way it's written (or maybe just how 'story' driven the show is) makes the images really vivid, I remember posting something similar in an Eisen-Verse dynasty . Good length of show too, dunno how long they are time wise, but they really are easy to get through while telling the story really well.

Obviously I don't know where it's going but it feels like there's a a decent amount of forward planning in this, given how certain characters are being set up. I look forward to more.

So, you are Mikey James, one of the top prospects of C-Verse, who just quit SWF to build a gritty wrestling ompany, whose first show involved, a mysterious mafia leaded by Citizen X, a Hong Kong triad and a latin cartel, Brandon James as a lone vigilante and, to top it all, you've put AGENT 69 at the main event... and she "literally" KILLS Mexico's Finest, one of my least favourite wrestlers on the game?

SUBSCRIBED!

Thanks for the support MR, that about sums it up so far. Mexico's Finest wasn't really there because I hate him, he has a cool render and seems like he would be scary in a scared straight program. However, he's sort of boring as a wrestler and he's already pretty old with little experience. Give 69 a good canon fodder. Thank you for subscribing, I'm glad to have you around for the ride, hopefully you'll enjoy the shows I have prepared to be churned out this winter.

Man, this has quickly became a favourite for me. Two shows in and I'm loving it. The characters are just clicking and I'm loving Mr Vegas being the snake oil salesman to Citizen X's overarching big bad.

Happy To Be Average is a fantastic team name too. All the points to you for it. :cool:

Thanks MHero for the support! I'm glad you're really enjoying the writing, I hope to keep the foot on the pedal this winter. Vegas honestly does not play a big role in my actually booking but he's going to be a substantial character within the diary. X has been my first top heel/antagonist (depending on if you see this program more as wrestling or entertainment) and that has honestly been my most consistent decision. He's always been one of my favorite characters within CVerse, has great entertainment skills. I wish he had a little better stamina or else he'd be one of the most immense available talents within the game. With that being said, I don't believe X will wrestle as much as the work-horses on the roster (Smith/69/Glenn/Mobstar)

As for H2A, I like them a lot! I did not actually name them until I began writing the diary, they were just paired together to job against Leper Messiah. I'm still in the bookings of the next 2 shows, and I'm not sure if I will be keeping both on the roster, as I have quite a few white meat, nerdy babyfaces in Fearless, Pilgrim and Keith Sprout. I know I will be cutting at least 1 loose, repackaging at least another 1, and if I don't have anything creatively for the rest, either as themselves or another character, I might need to them loose, because 300-400 dollars in downside could potentially kill my monthly budget. I have plenty of transitional talents, as is the law of The Vault, where many fighters will show up and fight 1-3 fights and leave. I don't want to modern WWE it and stockpile a bunch of decent lower card stars pay them to do nothing and hurt the product. I've already cut loose Mexico's Finest and Dead Bolt is probably going to be gone soon. With that being said I do have plans for Messiah, and at the moment they are with the Leper so, they're not in danger for the future endeavor, at least not soon...

Okay, this is awesome. Feels a little bit like a more adult-oriented Lucha Underground, though the style is different. I really like the way you've started the stories in WRECKED so far.

Really, really fun. I'll definitely be following.

W4lru5, I'm glad you're enjoying the shows so far, thank you for reading! LU is definitely my biggest inspiration when it comes to product. I obviously shy a little away from such a genre defined product like lucha, instead using a more traditional/mainstream approach to it. I think culturally, LA is the "easiest" city to use for a more diverse cast of characters, living here, this city has a little bit of every culture, which I'm trying to acknowledge, as opposed to LU which focuses on Hispanic/Latino culture and heritage, and while I immensely enjoy the product, I often don't feel like the intended audience. Hopefully WRECKED removes that specific racial demographic and instead focuses on catering to the 18-45 demographic.

Enjoy the ride!

Another really enjoyable show Each new character interests me and for that reason I'm struggling to pick a favourite. The way it's written (or maybe just how 'story' driven the show is) makes the images really vivid, I remember posting something similar in an Eisen-Verse dynasty . Good length of show too, dunno how long they are time wise, but they really are easy to get through while telling the story really well.

Obviously I don't know where it's going but it feels like there's a a decent amount of forward planning in this, given how certain characters are being set up. I look forward to more.

Thanks for the continuos support 20LEgend! I really appreciate it, I'm glad you're enjoying the 2 shows so far! The ambitious hierarchy is something I feel like is really important when it comes to booking. I'm glad you're struggling to find exactly who to pull for, I think that provides the most interesting narrative. And that's awesome praise, E-V is one of my biggest influences. Back in 2013, I was immersed in Where Men Become Gods, and I still get nostalgic about it (it was the end of high school and my first year of college for me).

Length wise I use 1 hour shows, 50/50 angle-match ratio. Citizen X helps a lot for those, and menace is a good tool, although I'm more inclined to produce a good story for this diary than the game itself.

I hope you keep reading! I plan to churn out 2-3 shows on an average week during this winter. Of course work and social occasions might stop me from producing as much as I wish, I definitely think consistent shows should not be a problem. They do, take around 3-4 hours to write, and probably 1-2 to brainstorm although I usually do my thinking during driving or work. There are still several main cast members I haven't introduced yet, and even more side characters.

Anyways, thank you all for the feedback, as a diary writer, this is what helps me gauge how effective the writing is! For the next few days, I'll be churning out a show some time after Monday (3 finals ofc take precedent but after that I'm done!) and hopefully 1-2 more shows during the weekend although I can't promise them because of work/holiday hours. Once I establish the roster a little better, I will start contests/prediction threads, but I want to give more ideas of what WRECKED is all about. I definitely think those on the border of reading should check out next episode, I have plenty of very, very big twists/events happening, so it should be interesting if you enjoyed the first 2 shows. Hopefully all of you have a fantastic winter and continue to read/feedback, take care everyone!

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/Marginal0/Remi_pj/TEW13/NurseDarlaKnight.jpg

(Panicking Woman)

The show starts with a young, pretty woman in an expensive house, decorated with plenty of oriental furniture. She has a phone clutched in her hand and her face is fixed with a terror-strickened expression. Beneath her is a vague, short body in a pool of blood.

Dispatcher: 9-1-1, what is your emergency?

Woman: I can't believe it, help me, please, he's not-he's not breathing. Please.

Dispatcher: Ma'am, I need you to take a deep, deep breath, can you tell me what happened.

Woman: He's not, he's not breathing. They, they shot him. Please, please someone help!

Dispatcher: Ma'am, who shot who? I need you to try to keep it together, so we can find you the appropriate help. Please.

Woman:(through devastated sobs) These men, these men, in black suits. Broke through the front door, wearing these, like, ski masks. I was back for spring break, and my dad, well, he just wanted to grab a father-daughter dinner, and, and now he's dead.

Dispatcher: Ma'am, did these men have any discernible features? Did your father have any enemies?

Woman: No, my dad was a good man, he was a leader in the Chinese-American community. He didn't deserve this. He didn't-

Dispatcher: I sent help. Ma'am please remain where you are. What is the victim and your name?

Woman: Thhh-thank you. My dad's name is Raymond. Raymond Ho, I'm Constance...his daughter...

Curran: Hello everyone! Welcome once again to another episode of WRECKED! We are back in the Vault, and do we have a matchup for you!

Lynch: That's right, ladies and gentlemen, WRECKED will be having its first ever women's match, as Zoe Amiss, who stunned us with a killing blow against Mexico's Finest will take on Finest's former flame and equally impressive chica, Hellcat Hernandez.

Curran: As a local PSA, for the good for the public, please be vigilant. There is a local serial killer around the greater Los Angeles area. So far, three men have been recently found dead, with symbols carved in their chest. For those deciding to leave the house late at night, be safe and walk in bright areas!

Lynch: Publicly responsible now aren't we? But like Sammy said, be careful folks! Anyways to the wrestling, "Deep Throat" has announced that The Vault is officially open to any competition willing to suffer the consequences. For those interested in participating need to only show up and fight!

Curran: Should be interesting to see more and more competitors in Te Vault.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/freebird8818/RMW%20Project/Workers/DeuceDeadline.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Kryptonite/Steel%20City%20Wrestling/DeadBolt.jpg

Deadline vs. Dead Bolt

Lynch: Oh, boy, this is gonna be interesting. This is probably a must win for Dead Bolt, as two losses to youngsters could kill any aura that he has. With that being said, it should be a good, ole fashion brawl here tonight. Deadline was very impressive in his debut against Peter Pilgrim, but Dead Bolt isn't some punk college kid, he's a proven veteran in these parts.

The match starts and Deadline, the faster, more athletic competitor, starts taking big forearms and punches to Dead Bolt who staggers. After a big shoulder tackle, Deadline finally floors Bolt, who starts taking him to the ground. Bolt springs out of a pin attempt with a decisive kick out.

Bolt plods and chucks up some powerful punches, knocking down Deadline, consecutively, who gets up after each big shot but is put back down.

Dead Bolt rushes at Deadline who counters it. With a big shot to the jaw, Bolt is staggered again but has the awareness to roll out of the ring to recover.

Bolt starts mounting some offense. The two begin just slugging it out, to the joy of the audience, as Deadline begins taking advantage, but as Deadline finds a way to finish off Bolt, Bolt counters it into a huge Yankee Slam.

Dead Bolt defeats Deadline via pinfall in 9.23 minutes

Just as the ref counts three, Deadline kicks out. Bolt begins celebrating and Deadline seems visibly upset at what he believes is a faster count. Bolt begins jawing off to the youngster, and Deadline slowly gets up and gets into his face.

Curran: Impressive showing by both men. Deadline is definitely disappointed at the result. I think Deadline definitely wants a rematch, but I'm not sure if Bolt wants to. I think he knows it's going to be tough to win it again.

Lynch: Respect for both men. Fought like two grownups, I hope both camps can come to an agreement to a rematch in the future.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/055.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/048.jpghttp://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q685/RynWlsn/maskedcannonballkid.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/050.jpghttp://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/freebird8818/ShadyK.jpg

(Gang Members Torturing Their Victim)

The camera pans to an abandoned Los Angeles warehouse. The gangmembers, covered in skull and Grim Reaper tattoos. The leader, wearing a half skull mask, and two of his companions carrying AK-47's, his other two cohorts, carrying baseball bats. Tied up to a post, is a large, angry man.

(Brandon Smith tied up)

Gangster: So b*tch, u think yo azz could just f*ck wit us and have no consequences, huh. Ayy, n*gga, look at me when I talk to you, you cross-eyed m*therf*cka.

*WHAM*, the gang-members slams his fist into Smith's skull. Smith spits out of a jet of blood on the floor and starts coughing.

Gangster: Shut the f*ck up, Vigillatte. U ain't sh*t, get that sh*t straight. U think u can just try to "clean deez streets", well to let yo dumb azz know, street cleaners stop comin' to "Death Alley" since 2007, cuz dey got sick of havin' to come back wit body bags. Cuz this is our world n*gga, u ain't sh*t wit it. U understand b*tch, u understand?? Answer my question, hoe.

Brandon Smith(fading) No...no..who are you...

Gangster: I could ask tha same sh*t wit, you

Another hard sledge to the skull, leaves Smith coughing out more blood

Gangster #2: N*gga, I don't see y we don't just kill em, he obvious ain't sh*t when it matta.

Gangster: Shut the f*ck up, you ain't on payroll for yo opinions, now shut the f*ck up n look for the Jakes. Vigillatte, u better speak the f*ck up, who tha f*ck sent u. Cuz they dead next, u best belee dat

Brandon Smith: I...I work for, for myself. And I'm going to kill each and everyone last of you punks...

The gangsters laugh at Smith.

Gangster: I don't think so, ole man, you ain't gonna do sh*t! You ain't sh*t...

All of a sudden the alarms of the warehouse go off. The gangsters scatter around. As the leader of sorts begins screaming instructions, the lights completely cut off, leaving the warehouse in total darkness.

The shots of gunfire go off, and one thug is heard dispatched with a bonecrunching thug. Another thug is yelling but the sound of bashing is heard and the thug goes silent. The sounds of confusion fill the air as the sound of fighting echos through the warehouse. Soon...silence, except the main gangster interrogating Smith panicking.

Soon the lights come on, and it is just Brandon's savior standing over the main goon, a smartphone and a tireiron in his hands, his hoodie splattered with gore. Behind him, the goon's backup are all incapacitated, barely stirring.

Gangster: Who-who the f*ck are you???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/EdJames/MatthewKeith_alt3_zps8c1aa963.jpg

(The hacker who saved Brandon's life)

Hacker: Just the friendly neighborhood watch, you probably want to get that wart you're posting about on Facebook about checked up. Oh, and also get a concussion check while you're at it.

The hacker plunges the tire-iron straight into the main goon's skull, who drops like a bag of bricks. Dropping the tire iron, the hacker flips out a switchblade in front of Brandon's face. Using the switchblade, he cuts the twine off of Brandon.

Brandon Smith: Well, I'll be damned, the wizard has come to see me...

The hacker helps Brandon onto his feet, and helps him walk.

Hacker: 21st Century technology...

putting the cellphone in Brandon Smith's hands

...you should probably invest in some. And you're not the only one working to keep these streets clean.

Brandon Smith: Who are you?

Hacker: I'll give you all the deets later, but let's not talk here. You need all the energy you have to get to my safehouse...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/ThePilgrim_zpscebc3c7b.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/The%20Architect_zpsbttqun68.jpg

(Peter Pilgrim & Frank Lloyd White)

The camera pans to two college age kids, wearing UCLA hoodies, at a local modern art exhibit. The two are admiring it, as they look at fantastical statues and such.

White: Whoa, the post-modern symbolism of such sophisticated re-juxtapositional elegance of archaic masterpieces really makes it easy on the eye.

Pilgrim: Yeah, dude. But I can make something totally better, look at this painting, Cezanne is sooo outdated. If I wanted to stare at a bowl of fruit, I'd go to Costco.

White: Totally, man.

Pilgrim: Whoa, isn't that Hayley from our Musical Theory 360 class last semester?

White: Oh damn, she was cute, man. Let's go talk to her man.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e148/razorsedge69907/KANZEN/HaileyBooke_zps9f3587f9.jpg

(Hailey Booke)

White: Yo, Hailey, remember us? The dynamiiiic duo.

Hailey smiles awkwardly, uncomfortable with the two nerdy guys.

Hailey: Uh, yeah, of course, how could I forget you guys. Um, you guys were in my Cultural Awareness 200 class right?

Pilgrim: Um, no. Musical Theory, duhhh.

Hailey: Oh, um, wrong person then, I guess.

White: So, uh, Hailey. You like art right? Uh, you look good today.

Hailey: Uh, yeah, art is great. Um, thank you? I'm going to go now...

The camera shows White and Pilgrim fighting in the background as Hailey leaves the museum.

White: What the hell, Peter, you scared her off, man. I had it in the bag.

Pilgrim: Uhh, no, I didn't even do anything.

White: Why won't anyone like a nice guy like me...

The camera pans back to Hailey who is walking outside of the museum through downtown. The sky has turned dark, and she is walking through a sparse area.

Behind her, a shadow follows her. She looks back.

Nothing...

She keeps walking. As she gets to her car, the man following her is revealed...

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t495/Occasional_Z/EPW%202/LeperMessiah_zps23372c83.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/NigelSvensson_alt_zps05df39c5.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nomad.jpg

Nigel Svenson vs. Nomad

Curran: A fresh matchup between two fresh faces. Svenson is a star wrestler from Sweden, he's very talented as an old school technician. Nomad is a young, journeyman. He's an exciting prospect as well, he's been all over the US looking for work. Apparently a hot head however.

Lynch: Nomad has a fantastic look. Seems like a major leaguer, screw Svenson, he's wayyyy too Swiss, he will never win a world title. Too European.

Curran: Cueball, eat a Snickers.

Lynch: Sorry, sorry. By the way, WRECKED is sponsored by Snickers, satisfy your hunger!

Curran: No, we're not. Can we please call the match.

Lynch: Yeah, yeah, that's probably a good idea.

The bell rings for the start and immediately, Svenson goes for the catch and grounds Nomad in a fluent hold. Nomad struggles to reverse it but does. The two counter submissions before Nomad throws the first strike of the match, knocking Nigel back.

Catching him with a high dropkick, Nomad continues the assault on Nigel, landing some clean shots. Nigel, clearly not a brawler, reverses another punch into a creative submission, then elevates it into an armbar, Nomad selling the hold fashionably.

After exchanging a few holds, Nomad finally takes advantage fully and connects with the "Drift Shift"

Nomad def. Nigel Svenson via pinfall in 6.02

After the match, Svenson reaches his hand out for a handshake. Nomad hesitates, but takes it. Svenson nods, and heads to the lockerroom with his head high. The crowd applauds the sportsmanship.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/HG-Morrison/Tew/NadiaSnow_zps93bfe8ec.jpg

(Agent Nadia Romanov)

Nadia: Agent Nadia Romanov checking in for assignment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/013.jpg

(Nadia's Handler)

Handler: Hello, Comrade, it is great day for Mother Russia. The eyes and ears of KGB have located Citizen X.

Nadia:(eyes widening) The Citizen X?

Handler: Da, he is in our hands now. But he remains vigilant as the world governments are on his heels. However, the pesky UNITY has a head start on us, they already have agents on the inside seeking him.

Nadia: That is not good. Do we know who the agents on the inside are?

Handler: No, we do not. Your new assignment now is to fly to California. You will be assuming the identity of Nadia Snow, Russian exchange scholar. Your objective, get to X before our friends at UNITY. Use deadly force on anyone who gets in your way, even UNITY's finest. We must, not fail.

Nadia: Understood, handler. I will do my part. You do yours.

Handler: Fight the good fight, comrade.

Nadia gears up, and walks out of the Handler's station. As the Handler carefully watches Nadia leave, he dials his iPhone

Handler: Old friend, it is me, Alexei. I have briefed Agent Romanov. She is on her way to California, en route on assignment. She will be in your hands. Do what you must...

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/serotonin187/CitizenX_alt4_zps99aa139d.jpg

(On the other line...)

Citizen X: Thank you, Alexei...

The Vault

Hellcat+Hernandez.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/PIGZX6s.jpg?1

Hellcat Hernandez vs. Zoe Amiss

Lynch: These two women sure have a beef to be settled. Amiss, although inadvertently, ended the life of Hellcat's baby daddy, now she's here for some revenge.

Curran: Amiss and Hernandez both scored wins recently, and both are very impressive. Hellcat blames Amiss for Mexico's Finest's death, even though her "boo" has had a frequent history of hard drug use. I'm not saying that as a shot at the dead, but Amiss was fighting back, in a wrestling match. It was a freak accident, but I can understand why Hernandez wants to get even.

Hellcat is jawing her mouth off through the entire introductions. Pee-Wee calls for the bell and the match is underway. Hellcat dives straight for Amiss, who blocks a big kick to the head and counters with a flurry of punches that only serve to piss of the fierce Latina.

Hellcat bounces off the ropes and lands a pretty good spinning kick, and begins yelling explicits toward Amiss. Amiss counters with a huge head to Hellcat's head, stunning her momentarily. Amiss follows it up with consecutive round-house kicks, flooring Hellcat. With Hellcat grounded, Amiss goes for a submission, but is reversed by Hellcat, who kips up and hits a hurricarana, and follows it up with a beautiful standing moonsault. The crowd roars in approval

Hellcat goes for a low dropkick but is countered into a toe hold. Hellcat begins struggling, screaming and cursing. She finally reaches the ropes and Amiss breaks the hold.

Curran: Fantastic matchup so far. Both women are incredibly agile, and the matchup between a fantastic technician with a stunning highflier is serving a good match up.

Hellcat lands a devastating kick to the head, and starts stomping away on Amiss, who is in visable pain. Hellcat grabs Amiss up by the hair, and slaps her in a devastating fashion. Angrily, Amiss lands a big right square in the mouth of Hellcat, who begins bleeding from the lip.

Amiss grabs Hellcat around the neck in a very strong Dragon Sleeper. With Hellcat struggling, but refusing to tap out Amiss pushes Hellcat to the group.

Amiss sets Hernandez up in her crosshairs in lands the Double Cross!

Zoe Amiss def. Hellcat Hernandez via pinfall in 16.38 minutes

Lynch: What a match-up between these ladies! You're gonna have to be impressed by the skill of these two gorgeous but deadly women. I was definitely wrong about Amiss, she has a place in this company. In fact, she might the most dangerous person here tonight.

Curran: Not jumping to conclusions, but Amiss is very, very impressive. With the new executive order by "Deep Throat", there is quite a consider amount of competition coming in soon. We'll see if she can take on some of the world's deadliest warriors.

Lynch: I thought you were all in on this lady?

Curran: I am, she is very impressive. But as an objective journalist, we must be willing to put our biases out of the way. Anyways, for me, Cueball and behalf of WRECKED: Fight Night, we bid you farewell until next time, good night and keep fighting!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/EdJames/MatthewKeith_alt3_zps8c1aa963.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/Bulldozer%20Brandon%20Smith_alt8_zpsmir2ntun.jpg

(Hacker Greg Gauge & Brandon Smith)

The hacker who saved Brandon Smith earlier and Smith are sitting in a small apartment with a television and a complicated computer system in the background, both men drinking draft beer and listening to some rock music.

Brandon Smith: I'll tell you what kid, you're impressive, I'll give you that. But I coulda handled it myself.

Greg Gauge: Whatever, man. A thank you would be nice.

Brandon Smith: If you came here to gloat, you might as well tie me back up again.

Greg Gauge: Sorry, no trade backs, grump-o. If you want to change the world, you're going about it wrong, Brandon James Michael Smith Jr.

Brandon Smith: Wait, how did you know that?

Greg waves his smartphone in Smith's face.

Greg Gauge:Remember my magical wand? Anyways, the world's changing, dudester. You can't just hit things anymore. I would know, my dad spent his whole life hitting things and avoiding raising me. But, you have to understand, these bad guys, they aren't gonna go away. Their leader is some crime boss, even college educated, he's dangerous, ruthless. Can fight with the best of them. But even if we remove him, there will be someone else who replaces him.

Brandon Smith: I don't quite follow...

Greg Gauge: Put your tinfoil hat. What if I told you one man is behind all this chaos, devastation in the world? And what if I told you, with my computer skills and your, well whatever you do, we can get to this man.

Brandon Smith: Huh?

Greg Gauge: You know that card you have in your left pocket? Well, that's our key. It leads to some underground fight club, bad guys. Big uglies hitting each other, nothing out of your depth. Well, seems that X has his hand in it, using it as a way to recruit soldiers or something. His databases are way too hard to hack into, but his cronies might as well post their locations on Twitter.

Brandon Smith: So, you're telling me that we can clean the streets out and change the world just by beating up some bikers and thugs? I don't buy.

Greg Gauge: Man, you don't see the bigger picture. This, it is all connected. In due time, but if you walk out that door, we'll be back at square one.

Brandon Smith: I like you kid, I like you a lot. Got a kid your age in fact. But this is a young man's game. With your infranet, or whatever, cyber warfare isn't my thing.

Greg Gauge: It doesn't have to be. Three tours in the "sand-box", top marks in every physical and hand-to-hand combat category. Your CO once said you were the "single-handedly most talented soldier in the history of American military". Your record precedes you. Anyone can learn all this...

Greg waves at his computer systems

...but not everyone can do what you do. So what do you say?

Brandon Smith: Well, doesn't seem like I have plans tonight. Or Saturday night. Or anytime in the future, so I guess I can give this thing a try.

Greg Gauge: Awesome, so tell me, have you heard of the name, Citizen X...

Thanks to everyone who watched!

I told myself "10 minute break from studying". 4 Hours later, here's episode 3!

Hollywood Wedding Chapel, Los Angeles, California

Friday, April 25th, 2014

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q735/bazzalloyd86/Requests/SUITDonnieJ_zpsd0b3fe9b.jpghttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BritneyHollywood_alt.jpg

The Wedding of Donnie J & Britney Hollywood

From the Mind of Mikey James:

My 27 years on this planet, I've never been to a wedding before. Whether it was the fear of lifelong commitment or the idea of total adulthood, I always found an excuse to avoid matrimonial ceremonies. Anyway, they were mostly for distant divorced aunties or friends I never kept in touch with from high school, but when I found a beautifully crafted card in my apartment mailbox from Donnie and Britney, I realized this wasn't one I could get out of. Donnie had always been a kind veteran presence, and was always patient for the youngsters, including myself when I just signed on to CZCW.

Donnie and Britney had been dating for three years, even if it only felt like recent news that they met. Before Donnie, Britney wrestled for low-level, risque companies, and while Donnie fooled around, he could never settle for someone who truly shared his life passioned and cared for him as he was. The two seemed destined for each other, and Donnie has seemed happier than ever before. After all, he, like me declined SWF down because of something he believed in, me for my ethnicity, Donnie for his girl.

At 36, Donnie wasn't marrying early by any standards. Most of my friends from our high school and college classes were already in committed, serious relationships or married, but despite that, it felt strange seeing one of the boys tie up the knot.

CZCW was based on a young adult male demographic and most of us were so busy traveling for shows and caught up in tapings to actually involve ourselves with girls. While some of the boys ran to the arms of groupies for their heart's content, I steered clear of them. Most of the wrestlers who immersed themselves with groupies usually ended up hurt or with child payments. After all, sex and love are two dancers of the night, but you don't need one to have the other, and often times, we mistake one for the other.

Honestly, I hadn't really thought about love as much as I wish I had looking back. I was so busy with college, that even though I tried taking time out to talk to girls I was interested in, school superseded them, and most of the girls I shared chemistry with were married or committed. It was funny, because out of my old friends, I was the only one originally in a committed relationship, as I spent 3 years of high school and the beginning of college with David's friend Kat. Now, David has been steadily seeing a girl he met in grad school, Cedric was talking to someone, and the rest of my non-wrestling friends were pretty much all married. Pee-Wee and Frankie were both single, but both men never seemed to think too much into it.

Thinking about the ideas of love at the punch bowl, I was dazed out, and I realized I had been staring at a cup of punch for at least 10 minutes.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Frankie%20Perez_zps4f1c5668.jpghttp://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/Johannes_04/PeeWeeGermaine.jpg

Frankie: So, you're gonna keep us waiting, or what? C'mon, it's Don's big day, loco. Can't believe he found someone to put up with him.

Me: Yeah, yeah sorry, something called thinking. You should try it sometime

Pee-Wee: Ha-ha, he got you there. I just saw some of Britney's friends, should we introduce you, Mikey?

Frankie: That's right, buddy, I'm sure everyone would be interested in America's fastest rising bachelor.

Me: Ugh, let's just go to the wedding.

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/hitman74/KrissyAngelle_Self2_zps5ee1f12a.jpg

Pee-Wee:(squealing) O-M-G, that's Krissy, she won TEW Babe of the Year! Dude she's goooorgeous!

Frankie: Go talk to her then loco

Pee-Wee: Uh-, no, it's okay.

Me: Hey, bud, why not. You miss all the shots you don't take.

Frankie: You also missed all those shots you took in our last pickup basketball game.

We took our seats down at the wedding. Pee-Wee was wedged in-between us, and made entertaining anecdotes such as how ridiculous Dharma Gregg's hats looked. Yes, she was wearing two hats.

The reception ended in candle light, as the two kissed under the sunset of the Hollywood Hills. Strangely enough, this reminded me, a decade ago, it was me in the Hollywood Hills, during my prom, watching a similarly beautiful sunset, wondering what was to come ten years later.

That night, I took off my coat, and fell asleep on my apartment couch, in a reverie, dreaming the imaginations of magic, love and pro-wrestling

LAX International Airport

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/HG-Morrison/Tew/NadiaSnow_zps93bfe8ec.jpg

(Agent Nadia Romanov has arrived to America)

Nadia passes through the airport, carrying a simple, leather briefcase, passing through customs. As she goes through, the alarm goes off, and TSA agents search her briefcase, finding only clothes and a toothbrush. They profusely apologize, and let her in, checking her passport, which says Nadia Snow, U.S. Citizen.

After she gets through, she dials her phone.

Nadia Snow: Hello, Alexei, this is Nadia Snow, checking in, Los Angeles International Airport.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/013.jpg

Handler: Very nice, very nice. I presume your flight was alright?

Nadia: Yes, yes it was fine. You underestimate me, Alexei, I grew up sleeping on the stone floor.

Handler: Ahh, my apologies, Nadia. I have a car waiting for you by the airport. Black, late model luxury sedan. Will have the secret sign on the back. Take the back seat. Do not converse with your driver. Nadia, we need this to go smoothly, your record has been taken off on the books. Once you apprehend the first liability, you will be him or her to my men, you will receive the coordinates once you call the number. Good luck agent, do our great nation proud...

Nadia: Understood. Good-bye.

Nadia strolls through the arrivals area, passing the luggage claim. As she passes the flights arriving from Mexico, she bumps into a muscular man, with gang-tattoos.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/PSW/Other/Velasquez.jpg

Velasquez: Chinga tu madre! Watch the f*ck out!

Nadia: Sorry, it will not happen again.

The camera now begins to follow Velasquez, who walks out of the airport. In his hand he is carrying a picture:

http://i.imgur.com/PIGZX6s.jpg?1

Velasquez: You have been a very bad girl, mama.

(picking up the phone, dialing and calling an associate)

one hole, big enough for one skinny perra, starting digging, we will need it soon...

Lynch: HELLO! Welcome all, to the must see show on YouTube, that's right, it's that time again for some WRECKED: Fight Night! Big match tonight, as we will see one of the most notorious figures in the greater Los Angeles, the leader of the "Bonesmen" gang, Mobstar. He will be teaming with his chief lieutenant, Gravedigga, as they take on the team of Dead Bolt and Leper Messiah.

Curran: Mobstar is known for his ruthlessness, with thousands of warrants attached to his name. But has he and his men faced a team like tht of Bolt and Messiah? Both men are terror-inducing figures, towering over the biggest of men. Bolt, a hardnose fighter and Messiah, the most devastating force in WRECKED today.

Lynch: Keep in mind Gravedigga and Mobstar have been running the streets since they were teens. They know each other, and while Gravedigga is clearly the subordinate, tag chemistry is very important.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Richie%20Riggins_zps7oy5nfgs.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/ThePilgrim_zpscebc3c7b.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/The%20Architect_zpsbttqun68.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/Bulldozer%20Brandon%20Smith_alt8_zpsmir2ntun.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/EdJames/MatthewKeith_alt3_zps8c1aa963.jpg

Richie Riggins & The Pilgrim Age vs. Brandon Smith & Greg Gauge

Curran: Interesting matchup tonight, apparently Peter Pilgrim has found two friends. From what we know, Frank Lloyd White, the man on the right, is a classmate of Peter, and has a 140 IQ. To the left is Richie Riggins, a local frat boy with the probable IQ of 40. Their opponents are Brandon Smith, ex-military with a mean streak. The younger one is Greg Gauge, you may have heard of his dad, Sam Keith, a multi-time World Champ. Apparently, the two showed up with formerly exclusive "golden tickets" to the vault, apparently not hearing about how The Vault is now open to all competition.

Gauge and Riggins start off the match. Gauge goes for a leg shoot, grounding the larger Riggins, and immediately tries to lock in his father's famous Proton Lock. Riggins powers out of it, and grabs Gauge and press slams him over his head, flexing afterward and kissing his bicep, and flexing his pecs to the crowds disapproval.

Gauge rolls out of a poor elbow drop and immediately counters with a high dropkick, sold poorly by Riggins, but the crowd "oohs" and "aahs".

Gauge locks in a good armlock, which Riggins finds a way to power out of. He tags in Peter Pilgrim who points to his head, apparently taunting Gauge. Gauge laughs and gives him the finger, then kicks him in the gut bouncing off the ropes and lands a good spin kick.

Tagging in Brandon Smith, who gets quite the cheer of approval based on his already established canon, despite it being his first time in The Vault. Smith grabs Pilgrim and throws him effortlessly with a belly-to-belly, Peter almost landing in the audience. Pilgrims, on his back, scuttles away from Smith, terrified, and tags in White. White smacks Smith in the face, and then quickly tries to lock in a sleeper hold, where Smith easily tosses him off with a judo throw.

Richie Riggins runs into the ring, but Gauge hits him with a powerful slingshot. Smith hits White with a devastating right hand, then grabs him up and sets him up for the illegal but brutal Inverted Piledriver

Brandon Smith & Greg Gauge def. Richie Riggins & The Pilgrim Age via pinfall in 8.54 minutes

Smith and Gauge celebrate in the ring, and Gauge words "I told you so" to Smith. Smith nods, not smiling but clearly pleased with his handiwork.

Riggins and The Pilgrim Age make their way to the back, clearly deflated, when suddenly...

http://i.imgur.com/bMOHmXB.jpg?1http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Gravedigga_zps5a778583.jpg

(Deadmen Walking)

Mobstar and Gravedigga, wielding baseball bats, grab the losers of the match and begin beating them down with bats, taking brutal shots to the head of the three college students. Stomping on them, mercilessly, Mobstar pulls the bandana down from his mouth and spits on Peter Pilgrim who is busted open and unconscious

Mobster(grabbing a mic) Ay, Grave, get this sh*t away from my feet, these some expensive Tims, ay Vigillatte, you have some nerve showin yo ugly azz here to Tha Vault. Imma tell you what, ya azz get a safe night tonight. Sit back n watch wat I do 2 those n*ggaz we facin' tonite. That'll serve an example, cuz yo azz is mine. Word up.

Gauge and Smith look at the carnage in front of Deadmen Walking, Smith emotionless, Gauge somewhat pale and nervous. Gravedigga flashes the "Bonesmen" gangsign, a cross-arm with his index and his ring fingers pointed out, and then flashes the peace sign, trash-talking.

Gravedigga:(through his bandana) Yous a dead man, Vigillate.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/Marginal0/Remi_pj/TEW13/NurseDarlaKnight.jpg

(Constance Ho)

Constance is speaking in front of a whole church of people for her father's funeral. The audience consists of Chinese community leaders, members of the chamber of commerce, former co-workers and of course, members of the Water Dragon Triad.

Constance:(her eyes red with tears) We gather here today, for my father, Raymond Ho. My father was many things, an engineer, an immigrant, a leader, a hero to some. Growing up, I wanted nothing more than to make my father proud. That's why I worked hard, made it into Princeton. When I received that acceptance letter, nobody was happier than me, beside him. The tears in his eyes told the entire story.

My father loved me more than anything in the world, he knew me better than myself. But, I realized after his passing, I didn't know know my father, not at all...

http://i.imgur.com/Ds9fi87.jpg

(Uncle Winston)

Uncle Winston: Where are you going with this?

Constance: You see, my father kept plenty of secrets from me, and from all of you. He was a good man, at least until I read his paperwork, his journal, his records. He was not the man you, or I thought he was.

My father, to me was dad. To you, he was Raymond Ho, community leader. But to the underworld, he was Chairman Ho, the most ruthless crime boss in Chinatown.

The crowd gasps.

He preached to me responsibility, so I have the burden to tell all of you the truth. He is responsible, responsible for the death of Kevin Li, an aspiring Chinese chef who lent just a little too much money, the slaying of James Yang, a young college student who made the wrong turn, Wong Si Fa, a Chinese immigrant and father of two baby girls, who will never have the opportunities to please their dad like I did, because he wanted to be a police officer and serve his community, and in turn, become an opponent of my father.

I can never hate my dad, I wish I could. But I can never forgive him either. I sometimes wish he was still with me, but at the same time, I'm glad he's in a place where he can never hurt another person ever again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/029.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Frankie%20Dee_zpsp2xvocg6.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/031.jpg

(Three men stand up, the middle one applauding)

Uncle Winston: Frank Di, what is Fire Dragon doing here, what do you want, you demon!

Frank Di: Stupid Winston Yuen, you were always in the shadow of the true leaders of the Dragon. You idiot, there is no more Fire Dragon, there is now no more Water Dragon, you fool. We took the deal, the deal Raymond was too dumb and too stubborn to take. F*ck tradition. We work for the Cabinet now, and you, Constance Ho, you share your father's dignity and honor. Unfortunately, you share his fate as well.

Cabinet Thug: You see, we can't have the Water Dragon line continue. Sorry, sweetheart, we cut the head off of the dragon tonight.

Frank Di: What he is saying is true. Constance, you are Chairman's last remaining relative. What do you think happened to your mother? Your grandparents. Fire Dragon make sure that only you were left. And now, the last drop has fallen, you cannot be allowed to live...

Uncle Winston: Shameful, they have no honor, they are willing to commit murder in the holiest of places, the halls of our ancestor.

Frank and the Cabinet thugs pull out assault rifles, as a woman screams, and the entire chapel of people rush to get out, some trampling over others.

Frank fires at the direction of Constance, but Winston pulls her behind church pews, Winston pulls a handgun and counters with shots of his own, forcing the goons to find cover themselves.

Uncle Winston: Run, Constance, I will hold them off. When I begin firing, head for the door behind me. You need protection, these men have no honor, they will hunt you until you are dead. Go to Confucius Temple, I expect you remember, I used to drop you off there for Chinese school. Speak to Master Po, they will not look for you there, the Buddhist have condemned the Triads, but they will not reject a pure heart, as one like yourself.

Frank Di:(Yelling) Come out, Winston, and play. I will bury you just like what Fire Dragon did to your son and daughter!

Constance: What about you, Uncle Winston?

Uncle Winston: I am sworn to your family, and I promised my word to Chairman Ho that I would die to protect you. I will be fine, maybe I can finally join my ancestors and my children to the next level. May you live a life as long as Mount Nan. Unity and happiness, now go my dear child...

Winston yells loudly in Chinese profanity and begins firing rapidly and wildly toward the direction of the men as Constance begins running, tears in her eyes, not looking back. The camera follows her as she runs wildly, her fancy designer shoes falling off as Winston's last scream is heard in the chapel faintly. The chapel fades to the back as Constance runs through rows and rows of gravestones, and when she finally looks back and sees nothing, she falters, exhausted, her mascara running black streaks down her face from tears. Resting her head on a large willow tree, she sits and watches the scenery, unable to move.

http://i.imgur.com/3apEbeO.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpgHellcat+Hernandez.jpg

Fearless Blue vs. Hellcat Hernandez

Curran: Hellcat was very impressive last week, but was not able to defeat WRECKED darling Zoe Amiss, despite numerous close attempts. Fearless Blue is looking for his first win tonight. He's out to prove that backyard wrestling is a legitimate form of pro-wrestling, and while he didn't do much against Gravedigga, he did show some flash. Now let's see if he can pull some substance!

The match starts, and immediately, Blue goes for a flying move, something we like to call the "Flying Nothing". Hellcat counters with a big kick to the head, flooring Blue. A 1 count, and Blue rolls over, with a good dropkick.

The match is lacking in psychology is somewhat messy, as two glorified spot-monkey's trade back and worth. Blue runs up and is countered with a powerful armdrag, followed by two more.

Blue fails to muster consistent offense as Hernandez collides a beautiful Shining Wizard Kick.

Hellcat Hernandez def. Fearless Blue via pinfall in 6.43 minutes

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/HectorGalindo_zps66d8c9c4.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/PSW/Other/Velasquez.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/JesusChavez_zpsef54f7ea.jpg

(Rudy Velasquez flanked by his Latino Kings Cartel goons)

Velasquez: I came here, from Mexico, to find you, Zoe Amiss. And tonight, you have the audacity to "go missing". I know you are avoiding me, Amiss, because you know what I can do to you. You know what I've done. I clearly know what you have done, you killed my nephew, a promising foot soldier for the Latino Kings, so I demand your blood in consequence. Nothing will satisfy...

http://i.imgur.com/bMOHmXB.jpg?1http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Gravedigga_zps5a778583.jpg

(Deadmen Walking come out, but what for?)

Mobstar: Rudy, Rudy, Mr. "The Godfatha" himself. Heard bunch 'bout you back when I was in da pen. Apparently, the locos scared of u for whateva reason, but I see u here, u just a man. U ain't no god, even if you might think u are.

Velasquez: Who are you, perro?

Mobstar: Let me re-introduce myself, I heard u took out a bunch of street gangs, wiped off blocks but u haven't done that to me n my gang, I'm sure you heard 'bout us, we the Death Alley Bonesmen and we finna end anyone who step on us. In Mexico u may be feared but this my world n u entering my hood! So Imma put u, Vigillate and the entire f*cking Vault on notice cuz u all gunna see what we capable of, so u betta tread careful. One, n*gga.

Mobstar drops the mic and flashes the Bonesmen gang sign. Velasquez looks around angrily for Amiss and laughs at Mobstar, jawing off to the gangsters.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/KCGlenn2_zps3bf3278b.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/X3JJW1y.jpghttp://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/brettney1980/TEW13/BonnieClyde.jpg

(Kevin Christopher, Nathan Vegas & Bonnie Clyde)

Kevin: Uhh, Mr. Vegas, are you sare about this? This seems awfully unnecessary.

Vegas: Yes, be a good boy now, this will help you become one of the mightest fellows in the world. Don't you want that?

Kevin: Well, I suppose.

Kevin takes the vitamin, and lays down, for another test.

Bonnie: I'm a little worried, Nathan, what are they gonna do to him?

Vegas: Nothing, nothing that he can't handle. He's someone of extraordinary talent, and we can't afford to let him, well just exist without our control.

Bonnie: Well, he's a sweet boy, he don't know better, Nathan. I know boss said we need to get results but this seems, I don't know

Vegas: Aww, are you catching feelings for the thing. Don't worry, we'll make sure he doesn't end up like the last one?

Bonnie:(gulping) The last one?

Vegas: Yeah, classified. Just know it did not end up...as expected.

(From the other room)

Kevin: Mr. Vegas? Miss Clyde? I don't like it here, not one bit, oh no, I wanna go home.

Vegas:(yelling back to the room) Just a little more, my boy...you're doing great...soon, you'll be ready...

http://i.imgur.com/bMOHmXB.jpg?1http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Gravedigga_zps5a778583.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Oo3AVvJ.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Kryptonite/Steel%20City%20Wrestling/DeadBolt.jpghttp://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t495/Occasional_Z/EPW%202/LeperMessiah_zps23372c83.jpg

Curran: Intriguing main event tonight, here's a matchup you won't see everyday. Bolt and Messiah obviously have size, but Mobstar and Gravedigga have a reputation to uphold and I'm sure they are more than capable of defending their turf.

The match starts with Dead Bolt and Gravedigga. As soon as the two face off, Gravedigga begins mouthing off and Bolt returns, calling Gravedigga a "punk". Gravedigga pushes Dead Bolt back and gets in his face but is met with a right hand. Gravedigga gets right back up and is met with another big fist.

Bolt tries to keep the match in his pace, as he methodically attacks Gravedigga with simple but effective brawling. Digga turns it around with one very well-place drop kick, followed by a pain-inducing DDT. Dead Bolt slowly gets up and is met with another dropkick, this time to the kidneys, putting him back down. Gravedigga slips and Dead Bolt tags in Leper Messiah. Messiah comes into the ring with a dominant presence and even the brash Gravedigga becomes hesitant.

Lynch: Here comes Leper Messiah. Seems like still nobody knows what has happened to the team of Happy to Be Average. He's definitely an imposing human being.

Leper Messiah flattens Gravedigga with one big clothesline. Gravedigga is barely stiring, but is able to roll away from Messiah. Mobstar refuses to tag in, yelling "You gotta take care of dat boy! You got dis n*gga!!" Gravedigga, without any choice, plays a game of duck, duck, goose, running around the ring, while Messiah shows no signs of slowing down. Several kicks to Messiah's head and a big knee seemingly have no effect.

Dead Bolt tags himself in, trying to finish off Gravedigga, Digga kicking out of two very narrow 2 1/2 falls.

Messiah slowly walks to the corner where he stares vacantly at Dead Bolt and Gravedigga, and the ref takes his focus to the big man to make sure he make it to the ring. Using the distraction, Mobstar hits Dead Bolt with a pair of brass knuckles, knocking out Dead Bolt, then dragging the rigid body of Gravedigga back to his corner

"TAG!"

Mobstar lines up Dead Bolt in his crosshairs and connects with a brutal Drive-By Kick, causing Bolt to be busted completely wide open.

Dead Men Walking def. Dead Bolt and Leper Messiah via pinfall in 16.20 minutes

The Bonesmen celebrate, as Mobstar helps carry a barely conscience Gravedigga, yelling to the crowd "I told ya so!". and pointing and laughing at Dead Bolt. Dead Bolt, finally stirring to his feet, backs up and turns around, with Leper Messiah towering behind him, and as he turns around, he sees the monstrous man behind him.

Messiah blinks twice, then grabs Dead Bolt and puts him through the Prophecy! Messiah grabs one of Dead Bolt's thick, tree trunk-like legs and drags him out of The Vault, like a predator after a major kill.

Curran: The show ends with Leper Messiah taking another victim! What are his plans? When will this madness stop? We haven't even seen him phased, it seems like any sort of offense done of the big man has little to no effect!

Lynch: We will see if anyone can go toe-to-toe with the behemoth. Dead Men Walking pull of a victory tonight, but Leper Messiah was the one leaving the one's talking tonight. Anyway, for Sammy Curran, I'm Cueball Lynch, thank you for watching WRECKED! We'll see you all in a month!

(Citizen X)

Citizen X: Operatives 2, 5, 11, report in, this is command station...

On the hi-tech displays in front of the compound's comms center shoot up three blue, life-sized holograms.

http://i.imgur.com/X3JJW1y.jpghttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/Frankie%20Dee_zpsp2xvocg6.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/xmitch/TEW%20Pictures/013.jpg

(Nathan Vegas, Frank Di, Handler Alexei)

Nathan Vegas: Vegas reporting in.

Frank Di: White Angel reporting in.

Handler: Alexei, station 11, reporting in.

Citizen X: Magnificent. I believe I've been operating as covertly as I can. Governments throughout Earth have dispatched their finest in hopes of apprehending me. Unfortunately, they'll soon know, I'm not just some prey to catch. I'm the alpha predator. But enough about me, I believe I haven't been operating with the most transparency when it comes to my plans with the subjects you were in charge of apprehending, and NOT killing. So, I will give you your instructions, since we are so, oh-so close.

Vegas gulps, and looks at X questionably.

Vegas: Whatcha mean, boss?

Citizen X: What I mean by all this, is that there is a greater purpose than you capturing these people and torturing them or enhancing them. There is something, in a greater plan for earth.

Vegas: Uhhh, alright?

Citizen X: Back in the 60s, Project MKUltra was a classified project undertaken by the CIA covert operations. They experimented on humans, citizens, volunteers and prisoners. The ultimate goal? To brainwash members of humanity and equip them with the mental and physical capacities to be the ultimate assassins. Using the most devastating tactics, pushing humans to the brink of death, helped the CIA establish the ultimate human potential. College campuses volunteered their own students out of patriotism. Now, when President Kennedy what was going on, he shredded the plans, and the CIA officially denounced the project and cut all plans of the project. With just one flick of the finger, the world's most powerful man ended the project. Which is why he needed to moved, out of the way...

Much of this is available in history books for those who seek it. But what it hasn't told you, is the potential. A CIA scientist, someone who has provided all of this to us, has persevered Project MKUltra's entire main core, giving us the ultimate blueprint for the techniques, notes, test results and formulas used in such deadly experiments.. But I'm not interested in brainwashing random civilians. I want the best. I want you to search the world to find these people. Whether in the "Vault", in the office of a UNITY cubicle or on the farms of rural American, I need you to claim them for the Cabinet. I want to return them to the world as killing machines, loyal to the very death....

Handler: Even for puny Americans, MKUltra was pretty brutal. They torture, rape and deprived humans. These notes are straight from the pen of hell.

Citizen X: Exactly, and the techniques have been mastered by those who salvaged the project for the future of humanity...

Nathan Vegas gulps deeply. Alexei looks at his two comrades nervously, and White Angel stares, emotionless...

Thanks for watching!

New episode will be out ASAP.

Just caught up on the last two shows (and the wedding). More of the same in terms of show quality, so I don't want to repeat myself. It's coming together more week by week and I am looking forward to the next show. Not that it matters to the story but I was just wondering, is there a face/heel divide in the Wrecked "product" in game?

Archived