Lucha Underground mod?

After a few hours of searching and trying out different mods I gave up and decided to just open a new thread.

Is there any mod that lets you play Lucha Underground?

From this site I tried a cpt charisma mod and the latest RWC from Fleisch, both don't have a real LU.

After a few hours of searching and trying out different mods I gave up and decided to just open a new thread.

Is there any mod that lets you play Lucha Underground?

From this site I tried a cpt charisma mod and the latest RWC from Fleisch, both don't have a real LU.

What do you mean a "real LU"? Fleisch's latest RWC has LU set up the way LU ran until season one ended? :confused:

What do you mean a "real LU"? Fleisch's latest RWC has LU set up the way LU ran until season one ended? :confused:

Yeah you can use the name 'Lucha Underground' with a few of the workers but skimming through the database I saw it included no teams, no belts, no stables and missed alot of workers. That's what I meant by 'real' Lucha Underground.

Yeah you can use the name 'Lucha Underground' with a few of the workers but skimming through the database I saw it included no teams, no belts, no stables and missed alot of workers. That's what I meant by 'real' Lucha Underground.

Just a thought, why not just edit the database yourself and add the teams, belts, tables and workers to the company's roster? :confused:

Just a thought, why not just edit the database yourself and add the teams, belts, tables and workers to the company's roster? :confused:

I have no idea how to. I just found out about this game a couple of weeks ago. After some trial runs I really wanted to play a game with LU since I don't follow a lot of indy stuff and WWE is too big, so considering its popularity I assumed there'd be a good one.

If someone could give me a crash course in editing the game I'd be happy to make an awesome LU mod for y'all.

I have no idea how to. I just found out about this game a couple of weeks ago. After some trial runs I really wanted to play a game with LU since I don't follow a lot of indy stuff and WWE is too big, so considering its popularity I assumed there'd be a good one.

If someone could give me a crash course in editing the game I'd be happy to make an awesome LU mod for y'all.

In Fleisch's August data LU has all the belts and it's missing a few workers, but most of them are there. He's already added them for the next release.

The missing guys are in the database, so all you have to do is add the missing contracts. In the title screen go to the editor > edit database > companies. Select LU, then go to contracts and add whoever's missing. Drago's on a written contract in AAA, so just change it to PPA.

Then change Ultima Lucha to Friday or half your roster will be unavailable. :/

Archived